PDA

View Full Version : How do you know you're over your ex?

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 03:55 AM
I'd like your input on this one sons :toast

Wild Cobra
07-23-2012, 03:56 AM
When you stop thinking about her would be a good start. This thread shows you are not over her.

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 04:17 AM
banging another chick helps

Wild Cobra
07-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Only if she's better. He will compare the two you know.

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 05:06 AM
Only if she's better. He will compare the two you know.

creepy :lol

no woman is better than any other in bed. its all about focusing on their strengths and adapting.

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 05:11 AM
When you stop thinking about her would be a good start. This thread shows you are not over her.
That's the exact reason I started this thread..It's been a year+ since we broke up,and I saw her two days ago (we see each other very often,it's a small town and we got the same friends) and for the first time it didn't feel wrong..I can't talk about it with my friends,so I decided to share this with ST (being cathartic and all :lol)

After that when I was alone I thought about it,and tried to picture us together and I felt nothing..I couldn't even recall most things like talking,making out or stuff like that..

I did,a week or two after...And it was a pretty hot chick too...But it just made me feel like an ass.

Wild Cobra
07-23-2012, 05:23 AM
I did,a week or two after...And it was a pretty hot chick too...But it just made me feel like an ass.
I think I know the feeling. Even after a good relationship is over, you still felt like you were cheating on her. Am I right?

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 05:29 AM
I think I know the feeling. Even after a good relationship is over, you still felt like you were cheating on her. Am I right?

makes it all the better.

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 05:33 AM

I was near-depressed for a while,so having sex with a random bitch made me feel like "I don't have the right to be sad after that"..

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 05:38 AM
:lmao

holy shit

then bang two women

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 05:47 AM
:lmao

holy shit

then bang two women

Yeah a threesome would make a man get over anyone :lol
But good luck getting one:lol

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
i didnt mean simultaneously

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 05:55 AM
^then it's the same as one..It doesn't help,trust me..But please give some input on the original question :toast

lakerhaterade
07-23-2012, 05:59 AM
You're still whooped bro. :lol

The Reckoning
07-23-2012, 06:00 AM
lol seriously.

i guess the proper answer is when theyre in another relationship and you dont care nor think about it.

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 06:06 AM
You're still whooped bro. :lol

I had no problem to admit it in the past son,but now I don't know...I just don't feel anything anymore...I try to recall the feelings but I can't..There is nothing.That's why I asked:toast

djohn2oo8
07-23-2012, 06:13 AM
Keep yourself occupied. Work, make money, fuck bitches.

lakerhaterade
07-23-2012, 06:14 AM
djohn droppin the a-bomb on the topic imho...

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Keep yourself occupied. Work, make money, fuck bitches.
That was not the point of my question son,but you are 100% right:toast
I've been doing that and looks like it worked:toast

Leetonidas
07-23-2012, 06:43 AM
It takes awhile. When you really stop giving a shit, stop thinking about her, don't look at her profile, don't talk to her, and when she doesn't really cross your mind anymore cus you're too busy enjoying some bitches & blunts....that's when

Leetonidas
07-23-2012, 06:44 AM
or if the thought of her getting rammed doesn't bother you, that's also a good sign

Twisted_Dawg
07-23-2012, 07:12 AM
It takes awhile. When you really stop giving a shit, stop thinking about her, don't look at her profile, don't talk to her, and when she doesn't really cross your mind anymore cus you're too busy enjoying some bitches & blunts....that's when

This man knows what he is talking about.:toast

lebomb
07-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Words of wisdom from an ol' school playa and Fawtbox king such as myself ......................... "Quickest way to get over a woman, is to find another"

Works every damn time. :hat

JudynTX
07-23-2012, 08:34 AM

:lmao:lmao

Seriously, start thinking of all the things she did to piss you off. You'll get over her quickly.

TheRealCB
07-23-2012, 10:05 AM

You speak the truth son :toast

TheThinkingMan
07-23-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't think one ever truly gets over an ex. I mean, I've been with my GF for over 5 years and I still get thoughts of my ex from time to time. It doesn't mean I want to be with her again but I do remember some good times from time to time.

TheThinkingMan
07-23-2012, 10:21 AM
I think I confused getting over with forgetting about.

stxspurs
07-24-2012, 07:28 AM
When she tells you she's preggo from another dude.

TE
07-24-2012, 07:41 AM
When she tells you she's preggo from another dude.

:lol

DMC
07-24-2012, 08:27 AM
I knew it before I kicked her out.

Avante
07-24-2012, 08:51 AM
I knew it before I kicked her out.

Don't you have a fucking life? See how stupid that is moron?

BUMP
07-24-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd like your input on this one sons :toast

tbh it depends how ya'll broke up

If you break up on your own terms and know you did it for the right reason, it shouldn't take you long at all. With the exception of one time, I've always been the dumper so it literally only takes me about 2 weeks to get over them.

silverblk mystix
07-24-2012, 11:04 AM
They are never ex's...

they always come back for more.

TheRealCB
07-24-2012, 11:44 AM
tbh it depends how ya'll broke up

If you break up on your own terms and know you did it for the right reason, it shouldn't take you long at all. With the exception of one time, I've always been the dumper so it literally only takes me about 2 weeks to get over them.
She was the "dumper" but we both knew we should end it..It was no fighting or anything (it would've been easier that way I guess),she just stopped having feelings for me (and I was getting tired of trying tbh).

WARRIORNATION
07-25-2012, 05:37 AM
if your mexican, you don't ever get over your ex.

TheRealCB
09-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Bump.

I saw her today,and even though it's close to two years I still want her... Fuck me..:depressed

Latarian Milton
09-16-2012, 09:17 PM
some people say its a sign you've get it over when you stop thinking about her, but i kinda disagree. you may try your best to mop off her name from your memory the first lets say a couple of weeks after you break up with her, and sometimes you may succeed going through a few days w/o thinking of her but when you feel lonesome, she's gonna make her way back to your mind it seems. occupying your life with alcohol, random sex, hard working may work in the short term but its more like a palliative rather than cure imho

your really over her when you can talk calmly about her with other people in a very objective tone, like findog does

leemajors
09-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Bump.

I saw her today,and even though it's close to two years I still want her... Fuck me..:depressed

5iZasCzxIX8

mavs>spurs
09-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Bump.

to me, the feelings end whenever she moves on to someone else. i never want it again after that. be strong buddy, don't be a cuck. shes been tainted, you don't want that.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
When you tell her to fuck off.

tlongII
09-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Post naked pictures of her on the Internet.

TheRealCB
09-17-2012, 12:03 AM
to me, the feelings end whenever she moves on to someone else. i never want it again after that. be strong buddy, don't be a cuck. shes been tainted, you don't want that.

Well she hasn't been with anyone else after me,so yeah I guess that matters too..If she had,I would beat the crap out of the guy and all would be well.. :lol

howbouthemspurs
09-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Marry her sister! ... Win!

TE
09-17-2012, 03:30 AM
Well she hasn't been with anyone else after me,so yeah I guess that matters too..If she had,I would beat the crap out of the guy and all would be well.. :lol

:lol dam boy

Just let it go. Find yourself another women. You sound like a psycho beta, no offense.

TheRealCB
09-17-2012, 03:42 AM
:lol dam boy

Just let it go. Find yourself another women. You sound like a psycho beta, no offense.

Son I've fucked a few in the meantime,gone out with few others (some were hotter than her too)...But whatever,I just can't stick with anyone..I am no beta,I'm living the life tbh,but when it comes to her...Idk man:depressed

TE
09-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Son I've fucked a few in the meantime,gone out with few others (some were hotter than her too)...But whatever,I just can't stick with anyone..I am no beta,I'm living the life tbh,but when it comes to her...Idk man:depressed

what happened in yalls relationship tbh?

TheRealCB
09-17-2012, 03:56 AM
what happened in yalls relationship tbh?
It was just over,we were a year and a half together and we just ran our course.. I understand our break-up,I just can't move on from her.

I've gotten some good pussy since then and I still get but I can't find anyone I can stick with..They just can't compare..

I'm 20 so maybe I see it like this because she was my first actual gf..

TE
09-17-2012, 04:05 AM
Yeah, most definitely. First real gf always takes awhile to get over. My first real gf was in high school, junior year. We broke up before I started undergrad. Looking back now, it was the best decision I've made. It takes time. Time. Time. Time.

Keep doing what you're doing, get yourself busy with a job or school, and keep going forward.

TheRealCB
09-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Yeah, most definitely. First real gf always takes awhile to get over. My first real gf was in high school, junior year. We broke up before I started undergrad. Looking back now, it was the best decision I've made. It takes time. Time. Time. Time.

Keep doing what you're doing, get yourself busy with a job or school, and keep going forward.

I'm currently studying economics,so yeah I got my hands full:lol

Thanks bro,it feels good talking to a stranger about my personal life :lol

Latarian Milton
09-17-2012, 10:41 AM
guys are supposed to try as many bitches as they can get in their 20s imho and it'd otherwise be a pathetic life for a guy who only sticks to one same bitch his entire life :lol know a few guys in real life who were engaged to one bitch respectively at early ages and they're all married now with stable incomes and have made up families that look to be cozy and snug, but i can hardly find any sign of happiness in their faces tbh

marriage or relationship comes with a heavy load of responsibilities which would be too much for the young shoulder of a 20yr old. life is fucked for guys who get married in their early 20s and that's why smart guys don't get married before the age of 30 or never at all

TheRealCB
09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
guys are supposed to try as many bitches as they can get in their 20s imho and it'd otherwise be a pathetic life for a guy who only sticks to one same bitch his entire life :lol know a few guys in real life who were engaged to one bitch respectively at early ages and they're all married now with stable incomes and have made up families that look to be cozy and snug, but i can hardly find any sign of happiness in their faces tbh

marriage or relationship comes with a heavy load of responsibilities which would be too much for the young shoulder of a 20yr old. life is fucked for guys who get married in their early 20s and that's why smart guys don't get married before the age of 30 or never at all

Son it's been almost two years and I've fucked 8 different women,so I guess I'm doing ok in that matter :toast