PDA

View Full Version : God, I hope Virginians and the rest...

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
...of America listen to the words of this raving lunatic.

Obama Surrogate Accuses Romney Of Stoking Racial Fears (http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-presidential-race/2012/07/23/obama-surrogate-accuses-romney-stoking-racial-fears)

Yep, flood the airwaves with State Senator Lucas's voice and vitriol. It's sure to give Obama the boost he's been looking for.

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:06 PM
My favorite exchange:

HOST: Do you really believe now that this all about race?

LUCAS: I absolutely believe it's all about race and for the first time I've convinced my children finally that racism is alive and well.
Racism is so rampant in America, Senator Lucas was only able to "convince" her children of its existence by explaining how it's demonstrated in the context of a Presidential race between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney? O...kay but, wouldn't racism be fairly evident to her children if, in fact, it is as bad as we're being told?

Now, I don't know Senator Lucas's family; perhaps her children are adopted and not African-American but, that would be the only thing that would explain such a statement.

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Wow, this is their choice to represent them in DC.

LUCAS: I absolutely believe it's all about race and for the first time I've convinced my children finally that racism is alive and well.

I believe she believes that whacked out comment. God bless

clambake
07-24-2012, 03:09 PM
the black bachman?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 03:12 PM
the black bachman?:lol

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Is it possible Senator Lucas is doing what her boss is telling her to do or is she going solo with this one. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Is it possible Senator Lucas is doing what her boss is telling her to do or is she going solo with this one. God bless

What does God tells you about this one, jack?

Ron bless.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
the black bachman?

:lmao

boutons_deux
07-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Gecko and his surrogates have been slinging "Obama unAmerican" and other xenophobic/racist dog whistles.

Repugs knowl they must get out theor base racist/xenophobic/"Christian" hater vote.

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:24 PM
What does God tells you about this one, jack?

Ron bless.

Ill speak for myself on this one, brother. It tells me Obama is real nervous about losing Virginia. Obama said if they win that state they win the election. There is little to get excited about when Obama is concerned. I think they are trying to get voters excited. Let's see how it plays out but I think she stir excitement up from the wrong candidate. God bless.

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:25 PM
the black bachman?

Let's see if the leaders of her party ask her to shut up. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:28 PM

Did the GOP leadership ask bachman to shut up?

Ron bless.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Remember when Yoni was a Cracker for Cain!

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Remember when Yoni was a Cracker for Cain!
And I still would be if he were still in the race. Your point?

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:31 PM
I hope they leave her alone. We need to hear more of this. It's apparently cathartic for her and definitely illuminating for the rest of us.

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Did the GOP leadership ask bachman to shut up?

Ron bless.

Yes. Her reply was they couldn't silence her. God bless

TeyshaBlue
07-24-2012, 03:33 PM
the black bachman?

:lol:toast

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 03:34 PM
I hope they leave her alone. We need to hear more of this. It's apparently cathartic for her and definitely illuminating for the rest of us.

Im thinking the campaign asked her to do this. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:39 PM
And I still would be if he were still in the race. Your point?

You would still be a "cracker" or a "supporter"?

ElNono
07-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Yes. Her reply was they couldn't silence her. God bless

Bachman sounds like somebody that would say that.

Ron bless.

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:40 PM
You would still be a "cracker" or a "supporter"?
In my case, what's the difference?

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Im thinking the campaign asked her to do this. God bless
I don't doubt it.

The campaign thought it was a good idea to attack Romney over Bain Capital, too.

Wild Cobra
07-24-2012, 03:53 PM
What else does the left have?

DarrinS
07-24-2012, 03:55 PM
It's strange that we are such a racist country, and yet we are the only predominantly white country (or predominantly non-black country, if you prefer) to elect a black president. Why no black presidents or prime ministers in Europe? Hmmm.

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:55 PM
What else does the left have?
I suppose they could run on Obama's record. :lmao

Wild Cobra
07-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I suppose they could run on Obama's record. :lmao
I sure would love to see that!

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 03:58 PM
. again with the wrong thread.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:03 PM
In my case, what's the difference?

You don't know? Or you pretend not to know?

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 04:04 PM
You don't know? Or you pretend not to know?
Apparently, I don't see a difference. What's your point?

boutons_deux
07-24-2012, 04:05 PM
I don't doubt it.

The campaign thought it was a good idea to attack Romney over Bain Capital, too.

AGREED!

Attacking Gecko over Bain AND his hidden offshore wealth AND his secret tax returns were and will continue to be excellent, perhaps fatal, attacks.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:07 PM
It's strange that we are such a racist country, and yet we are the only predominantly white country (or predominantly non-black country, if you prefer) to elect a black president. Why no black presidents or prime ministers in Europe? Hmmm.

We? :lol

You certainly didn't vote a black president in.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Apparently, I don't see a difference.

But of course you don't.

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 04:10 PM
But of course you don't.
Why would I? You're the one trying to make some distinction.

If Herman Cain were the person opposing Barack Obama in the Presidential race, I'd still be a Cracker for Cain. I guess I'm a Cracker for Romney but, other than not having the same alliteration, it doesn't really speak to the issues raised when Cain was still in the running.

Again, are you trying to make a point or are you just being your typical pedantic self?

DarrinS
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
We? :lol

You certainly didn't vote a black president in.

That makes me a racist, right?

And, if I didn't vote for Hillary, I would be a sexist.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:25 PM
That makes me a racist, right?

I don't know you enough to know if you are.

In Darrin's world though, there would still be no black president in the US.

lol "we"...

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Why would I?

You certainly know the words you choose to use. Spare me the faux innocence... you're not fooling anybody...

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 04:32 PM
You certainly know the words you choose to use. Spare me the faux innocence... you're not fooling anybody...
You've lost me. Seriously. I really don't know what is the point you're trying to make.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:36 PM
You've lost me.

Of course I did :rolleyes

Yonivore
07-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Of course I did :rolleyes
Well, congratulations; I thought you were trying to make a point, though.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Well, congratulations; I thought you were trying to make a point, though.

It was made. Not concerned if Yoni didn't get it, tbh

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 05:02 PM
You lost me as well. You're leaving something out and you want yoni to guess, I'm guessing. Nevertheless what you are saying doesn't make sense. Sorry if this offends you. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
You lost me as well. You're leaving something out and you want yoni to guess, I'm guessing. Nevertheless what you are saying doesn't make sense. Sorry if this offends you. God bless

You've been always lost jack... you still are.

Ron bless.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Maybe the GOP should stop whipping the rednecks into a frenzy with their parade of white xenophobic neocon candidates and faux-controversies like Obama's "real" birth certificate if they don't want minorities to cry foul, tbh....

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Maybe the GOP should stop whipping the rednecks into a frenzy with their parade of white xenophobic neocon candidates and faux-controversies like Obama's "real" birth certificate if they don't want minorities to cry foul, tbh....

They're all plants from the left... /yoni

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
You've been always lost jack... you still are.

Ron bless.

That doesn't make sense either. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
That doesn't make sense either. God bless

Sure it does.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 05:17 PM

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read. The birther thing was totally blown out. They, being the dems still try to stir the pot with that nonsense. God bless

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Sure it does.

Ron bless.

You're trolling, again. God bless

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:18 PM
You're trolling, again. God bless

I'm not... Ron bless.

DarrinS
07-24-2012, 05:19 PM

Presidential candidates whose eligibility was questioned

Chester A. Arthur
Christopher Schürmann
Charles Evans Hughes
Barry Goldwater
George Romney
Lowell Weicker
Róger Calero
John McCain
Barack Obama

I guess it's only a faux-controversy when that candidate is half black.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Seriously though, after years of shit like Bush's "illegitimate black child" smear against McCain, the birther crap, the incredibly vapid Palin being chosen as McCain's running mate to pander to women, the rampant Islamophobia, etc., the neocons have no leg to stand on, tbh....

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Presidential candidates whose eligibility was questioned

I guess it's only a faux-controversy when that candidate is half black.

If it only would've stopped while he was a candidate...

rascal
07-24-2012, 05:22 PM
...of America listen to the words of this raving lunatic.

Obama Surrogate Accuses Romney Of Stoking Racial Fears (http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-presidential-race/2012/07/23/obama-surrogate-accuses-romney-stoking-racial-fears)

Yep, flood the airwaves with State Senator Lucas's voice and vitriol. It's sure to give Obama the boost he's been looking for.

Vitriol

Where did you come up with that one? You couldn't have thought that one on your own. In matter in fact you can't think much on your own. Conservative radio tells you how to think.

Which conservative talking head was talking about this today?

DarrinS
07-24-2012, 05:29 PM
If it only would've stopped while he was a candidate...

Interesting...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp

ChumpDumper
07-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Interesting...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.aspWhy is it interesting?

DarrinS
07-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Why is it interesting?

That John McCain's status is still "undetermined".

EDIT> And the reason that is not controversial is because McCain is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

ElNono
07-24-2012, 05:50 PM
That John McCain's status is still "undetermined".

EDIT> And the reason that is not controversial is because McCain is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

So it didn't stop once Barry won the election... okay.

McCain's qualifications were never in doubt, IIRC. The main concern with him was his health, especially in light of who he picked as running mate.

Yonivore
07-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Vitriol

Where did you come up with that one? You couldn't have thought that one on your own. In matter in fact you can't think much on your own. Conservative radio tells you how to think.

Which conservative talking head was talking about this today?
It's a word in the English language that, in my opinion, best characterizes Lucas's spittle-flecked, racist rant.

Yonivore
07-25-2012, 01:29 PM
It was made. Not concerned if Yoni didn't get it, tbh
So, you were interested in making a point to everyone else in the thread? Can someone else please enlighten me on the point ElNono was making?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Poor, oppressed whitey.