PDA

View Full Version : Dallas cops shoosted someone to died

cantthinkofanything
07-24-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Angry-crowd-forms-after-Dallas-police-shooting-3732025.php

mavs>spurs
07-24-2012, 07:30 PM
reminds me of the other one recently where the police shot a man in the back, the nieghborhood is like what gives, so the police move in with riot gear and start shooting adults and children alike with rubber bullets and siccing attack dogs on baby strollers. shit looked like a scene out of north korea.

cantthinkofanything
07-24-2012, 07:36 PM
^idk about this one. sounds like it was a shootout with some dudes in a house

cantthinkofanything
07-24-2012, 08:30 PM
or maybe not...said he was trying to surrender...supposedly shot him in the back..

mouse
07-24-2012, 09:31 PM
You would think after JFK people would know better by now.

mavs>spurs
07-24-2012, 09:40 PM
or maybe not...said he was trying to surrender...supposedly shot him in the back..

the one i'm talking about htey shot a man in the back and then came back later to finish the job on his homeboys/neighbors/family by shooting them with rubber bullets and unleashing attack dogs on their kids. it was some straight communist shit and i would think they would be within their rights to fire back.

cantthinkofanything
07-24-2012, 09:57 PM
the one i'm talking about htey shot a man in the back and then came back later to finish the job on his homeboys/neighbors/family by shooting them with rubber bullets and unleashing attack dogs on their kids. it was some straight communist shit and i would think they would be within their rights to fire back.

Idk...was Ethan Hawk in that?

mavs>spurs
07-24-2012, 10:05 PM
dude, shit was real

5T0WhVGIg5g

mouse
07-24-2012, 10:14 PM
police offered to buy the cell phone videos :lmao

mavs>spurs
07-24-2012, 10:21 PM
yeah that was the most fucked up part, pretty much admitting they fucked up imho

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2012, 01:35 PM
update...sounds like another "he said / he dead" situation.

According to DPD's description of events, officer Brian Rowden and two cops were responding to a kidnapping call at 5316 Bourquin. There were four black men inside the house, one of whom grabbed a handgun from the table as they broke through a rear window and took off running.
Rowden caught up with Harper as he attempted to jump a fence, but the suspect kicked him in the chest and continued into the next yard. Rowden continued the pursuit over three two additional fences and wound up in a horse corral, where they fought. After the scuffle, Harper allegedly said Rowden was going to have to kill him, keeping his hand on his pocket. Rowden "overheated and exhausted, and fearing for his life," since he thought Rowden had grabbed the gun from the house, shot and killed Harper.
Inside the home, police found a hand gun, a shotgun, PCP, and crack. The full release follows after jump, along with Rowden's internal affairs resume and a transcript of the 911 call.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2012/07/dpd_release_more_details_on_fa.php

InRareForm
07-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Annoymous getting involved with the Anaheim shootings.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/anonymous-group-anaheim-protests.html

silverblk mystix
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM
WTF does "shoosted" someone to "died" mean?

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2012, 03:42 PM
WTF does "shoosted" someone to "died" mean?

my bad...fixed