PDA

View Full Version : America's got...talent????

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2012, 02:10 PM
What the fuck. Don't watch this show regularly but saw it last night.
This is supposed to be the quarter finals.

All this dude does is take shots to the nuts. So many things wrong.

1) how the fuck is this a talent?
2) from the show last night, it looked like most of the nut shots were faked
3) can't put my finger on it exactly, but doesn't seem to qualify for family entertainment. didn't see what they rated it as but my guess it maybe "G"? Maybe it's a new generation but I watched this with my daughter and cringed every time one of the judges made a nut joke.

In any event, the Idiocracy is upon us.

ebLnTrtdHOM

Trill Clinton
07-25-2012, 02:13 PM
stunts like that made johnny knoxville and bam margera millionaires.

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2012, 02:17 PM
stunts like that made johnny knoxville and bam margera millionaires.

yeah...but I think they really took the nutshots. this guy looks like he takes most of them in the upper thigh or not at all. or the see saw made out of steyrophome or something...

Shit...for all we know, there's a big ass cup under that pair of diapers

This the pro wrestling version of taking nut shots.

mrsmaalox
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
So did he advance to the next round?

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2012, 02:45 PM
So did he advance to the next round?

This was last night so I don't know what or when the results are. There was definitely 4 better acts than his. I'd hate to have to tell someone that I got beat out by some dude taking nut shots.

mrsmaalox
07-25-2012, 02:55 PM
This was last night so I don't know what or when the results are. There was definitely 4 better acts than his. I'd hate to have to tell someone that I got beat out by some dude taking nut shots.

Yea that would be embarrassing :lol I've never watched any of those tv talent shows, but I get the impression they are like that Gong Show that was on when I was a kid.