:lolOld big 3
:lolHaving to rebuild soon in a city where no one would want to live or play
:lolNo players on Team USA
:lolBlind GNSF homers on suicide watch after losing
:lolSpurs

JR3
07-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Lol mavs

lol blowing up championship team to get dwill and dwight but instead got stuck with leftovers!

George Gervin's Afro
07-25-2012, 02:58 PM
I think someone is jealous

DPG21920
07-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Obsessed with all things "fill in the team name" throw away line :lol

VBM
07-25-2012, 03:16 PM
:lolCoach with skin worse than Seal

:lmao

bklynspursfan
07-25-2012, 03:20 PM
:rollin

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mc2CgIc0J4A/T5Ft_vpO5wI/AAAAAAAAMAA/a1eDVF3PhRg/s1600/Dirk%2BAngry.jpg

:lmao

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/gifs/dirkfit.gif?t=1259116974

:lol 1 hit wonders
:lol Elton Brand the savior
:lol Worst defensive front court in the league

HI-FI
07-25-2012, 03:48 PM
:lolExtra sour cream on burritos to deal with the stress
:lolDirty creek Riverwalk
:lolStern making sure they lose to avoid TV ratings nightmare
:lolTwo Dollar playoff tickets
:lolCoach with skin worse than Seal
:lolOld big 3
:lolHaving to rebuild soon in a city where no one would want to live or play
:lolNo players on Team USA
:lolBlind GNSF homers on suicide watch after losing

:lmao Koolaid's brother is more chimptastic and funnier

Dex
07-25-2012, 04:13 PM
:lol back to back regular season champs

At least we got our back to back.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-25-2012, 04:15 PM
:lol one fluke championship
:lol "we gonna get dwight and dwill niggas"
:lol cuban fuked us :cry
:lol kaman and _irk

Halberto
07-25-2012, 04:40 PM
lol blowing up championship team to get dwill and dwight but instead got stuck with leftovers!

Ouch! :lol

Clipper Nation
07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
:lol Mavs
:lol Obsessed with the Clippers' scraps
:lol "Maverick Darrell", failed Magette trade, Odom, Kaman, Brand

racm
07-25-2012, 08:04 PM
4 > 1, btw

lcastro
07-26-2012, 12:14 AM
maverick fans dont have anything on the spurs! Try and keep up

Spurs4#5
07-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Lmao Dallas selecting samaki walker over Kobe Bryant

Stabula
07-26-2012, 01:14 AM
What's so funny about the Spurs being regular season champs two years in a row? You say it like it's a bad thing when it's a damn good accomplishment. Also why are the Spurs PG oriented just because they have a star PG? They also have a star SG and the best PF to ever play the fucking sport not to mention a SF who will probably become a star himself soon. Parker did NOT get owned by Westbrick that's flat out bullshit. Parker got owned by the defense of Thabo Sefolosha.

Greg Oden
07-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Lol mavs

wow speaking of leftovers, it looks like you've had your fair share of them.

racm
07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
What's so funny about the Spurs being regular season champs two years in a row? You say it like it's a bad thing when it's a damn good accomplishment. Also why are the Spurs PG oriented just because they have a star PG? They also have a star SG and the best PF to ever play the fucking sport not to mention a SF who will probably become a star himself soon. Parker did NOT get owned by Westbrick that's flat out bullshit. Parker got owned by the defense of Thabo Sefolosha.

I'd argue Parker did a worse number on Westbrook than vice versa. He still shot badly in the WCF; it was Durant and Harden who did the damage.

Can your team turn an end-of-bench guy waived from a bad team into a starter? :downspin:

Sean Cagney
07-26-2012, 02:12 AM
LOL at your late seed team again bro, this year was what next year will be, late seed and early out punk......

Greg Oden
07-26-2012, 02:12 AM
The more I inspect, the more I see that smilie's body resembling yours, although I suspect the smilie is a little more agile than you it seems.

Greg Oden
07-26-2012, 02:13 AM
LOL at your late seed team again bro, this year was what next year will be, late seed and early out punk......

I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,
are unable to do so,
because uh,
some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.
and uh…
I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,
and the Iraq,
everywhere like such as…
and, I believe they should uh,
our education over here,
in the U.S. should help the U.S.
or should help South Africa,
and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,
for us.

Stabula
07-26-2012, 02:19 AM
I'd argue Parker did a worse number on Westbrook than vice versa. He still shot badly in the WCF; it was Durant and Harden who did the damage.
Yeah Hardon blew his whole load in the WCF and is now nose diving into oblivion. He doesn't even have any injuries to excuse it.

Stabula
07-26-2012, 02:20 AM
I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,
are unable to do so,
because uh,
some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.
and uh…
I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,
and the Iraq,
everywhere like such as…
and, I believe they should uh,
our education over here,
in the U.S. should help the U.S.
or should help South Africa,
and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,
for us. Real talk.

shorttotry
07-26-2012, 02:28 AM

This man knows he's talking about.:flag:

racm
07-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Yeah Hardon blew his whole load in the WCF and is now nose diving into oblivion. He doesn't even have any injuries to excuse it.

If he had even half of Manu's drive... guy got exposed in the Finals.

:lmao 2-10 2 games in a row

Lincoln
07-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Manus drive is him being an injury prone flopping pussy who breaks his :cry wittle bones :cry at any sign of pressure?

Greg Oden
07-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Did Manu show any drive det one time he committed a series losing foul?

Lincoln
07-26-2012, 02:39 AM
lol stupid fuck fouling his team to a loss

Trainwreck2100
07-26-2012, 02:43 AM
you niggas don't mean that manu shit you just trolling the grey names.

shorttotry
07-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Ouch! :lol

You guys are morronic if you dont see that game 6 as more than
"fixed.". Fuck Stern. As a businessman, he really has lost a lot of true fans, and therefore a shit load of money.

Stern: you will loose your nba franchises if you keep this shit up. If you allow DWight to go to LA for nothing, it won't just be the end of the NBA, it will be the last time anyone watches your version of WWF

Stabula
07-26-2012, 02:48 AM
Yeah Stern obviously places key officials in important games to sway the momentum in the favor of the big franchises. Anyone who doesn't recognize this doesn't watch the NBA very closely. Even OKC was surprised at the outrageous officiating in the WCF. Still...it's not as rigged as baseball, tbh.

Stabula
07-26-2012, 02:53 AM
It's funny though how the officiating was entirely pro-OKC in the WCF but come the NBA finals the officials turned on them completely in favor of Miami. Made it impossible for OKC to play defense without the whistle blowing.

racm
07-26-2012, 07:18 AM
It's funny though how the officiating was entirely pro-OKC in the WCF but come the NBA finals the officials turned on them completely in favor of Miami. Made it impossible for OKC to play defense without the whistle blowing.

Stern's two-step plan.

1. Get Durant and LeBron to the Finals. The latter didn't need the help much but still got it, Durant and OKC got the whistles once they were down 0-2.
2. Get LeBron the whistle treatment. The Finals matchup casuals wanted was already there, but the Heatles need help because Durant is a dangerous scorer.
3. Turns out OKC shot itself in the foot (missing FTs in Game 2, Harden's consecutive 2-10 nights, Westbrook's dumb foul after his best playoff performance, Westbrook returning to bricklaying form in Game 5) and LeBron didn't need much help anyway, save Durant's foul trouble.

All to recoup costs in a lockout-shortened season that would have been worse if low-marquee teams like SA got into the Finals.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2012, 10:31 AM

Highly debatable... the Stolen Thunder got pretty much all their usual flop calls, tbh, they just choked.....

Stabula
07-26-2012, 02:11 PM
NBA players should grow some balls and adopt the practice of not stopping the action for bullshit whistles.

tesseractive
07-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Stern's two-step plan.

1. Get Durant and LeBron to the Finals. The latter didn't need the help much but still got it, Durant and OKC got the whistles once they were down 0-2.
2. Get LeBron the whistle treatment. The Finals matchup casuals wanted was already there, but the Heatles need help because Durant is a dangerous scorer.
3. Turns out OKC shot itself in the foot (missing FTs in Game 2, Harden's consecutive 2-10 nights, Westbrook's dumb foul after his best playoff performance, Westbrook returning to bricklaying form in Game 5) and LeBron didn't need much help anyway, save Durant's foul trouble.

All to recoup costs in a lockout-shortened season that would have been worse if low-marquee teams like SA got into the Finals.

Stern's 2-step plan has 3 steps? :lol

TE
07-26-2012, 03:46 PM

:lol

rascal
07-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I can't believe you clowns are taking the bait.

racm
07-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Highly debatable... the Stolen Thunder got pretty much all their usual flop calls, tbh, they just choked.....

Harden choked once he realized the whistles weren't firmly in OKC's favor. His 2-10 games came in Miami. :lol

tesseractive
07-26-2012, 07:28 PM
I can't believe you clowns are taking the bait.

Posting in troll thread to complain about posting in troll thread. Solid work. :lmao