PDA

View Full Version : How good was Favre in 2009?

Fabbs
07-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Now that we know it was the cheating cheapshot pussy Aints illegal hit on Favre that really derailed the Vikings Superbowl shot, in retro just how good was Favre in '09?

12-4 for #2 overall seed (Cheatin Aints were *#1* :rolleyes )
34-3 arse wapping of Cowboy in Round 1 where he continued his surgeonlike performance.

Then the Aints scam hit...:depressed

So really, in a fairly played game Favre takes the Viks to the Bowl.

johnsmith
07-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Now that we know it was the cheating cheapshot pussy Aints illegal hit on Favre that really derailed the Vikings Superbowl shot, in retro just how good was Favre in '09?

12-4 for #2 overall seed (Cheatin Aints were *#1* :rolleyes )
34-3 arse wapping of Cowboy in Round 1 where he continued his surgeonlike performance.

Then the Aints scam hit...:depressed

So really, in a fairly played game Favre takes the Viks to the Bowl.

1999 playoffs proved that the Vikings are destined to never win a Super Bowl, so if it wasn't the hit on Favre, it would have been something else.

"Brett Favre"
07-26-2012, 10:57 AM
I was goddamn great. Blame my shit ass kicker.

Fabbs
07-26-2012, 12:42 PM
1999 playoffs proved that the Vikings are destined to never win a Super Bowl, so if it wasn't the hit on Favre, it would have been something else.
naw, that's what was said Xs10 about the Red Sox down 0-3 to the Skunkies.
Streaks are made to be broken.

I never was a honk for attention whore Favre but his 2009 season was ass kicking. Deserved to end in a Bowl appearance.

gaKNOW!blee
07-26-2012, 01:10 PM
How bout not being a dumbass and throwing across your body instead of just staying in field goal range?

Fabbs
07-26-2012, 02:13 PM
How bout not being a dumbass and throwing across your body instead of just staying in field goal range?
Came after the super cheapshot hard hit.
Also, where the cheapshot properly called it would be auto 1st down and the Viks would be in chipshot field goal range.

Like you'd be in full control mode after getting whacked like that. :lol

gaKNOW!blee
07-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah I'm not a professional quarterback so...

He might get the benefit of the doubt if he didn't make a simililar retarded throw against the giants two years earlier.

The fact is he had a chance to give his very good kicker a 50-52 yd attempt for the win and he blew it.

Fabbs
07-26-2012, 02:39 PM

He might get the benefit of the doubt if he didn't make a simililar retarded throw against the giants two years earlier.

The fact is he had a chance to give his very good kicker a 50-52 yd attempt for the win and he blew it.
Bert had them at 47-48 yd field goal the play before. Viks had 12 men on the field to back it up to 52-53.

You still aren't addressing the super cheap shot(s). Cheatin Aints needed every one of them to eek out an overtime win.

Fabbs
07-26-2012, 02:46 PM
And if you are/were a professional quarterback you're supposed to somehow be able to absorb some demons cheapshot(s) giving you a spear to the head with his helmet while you're not looking?

That fake macho bullshit has been put to rest with all the expose on the concussions and bounties.

Hard legal play vs purposeful injury intent cheapshots are two different planets.

Darth_Pelican
07-26-2012, 03:18 PM
LOL Favre throwing an incomprehensible pass across his body when he could have run for 7 yards and won the game

LOL Vikings

LOL excuses 3 years later

LOL thinking a bounty program would make millionaire athletes hit harder and more vicious than they normally would in an NFC Championship game to make an extra few thousand dollars

Brett Favre
07-26-2012, 07:45 PM
I was goddamn great. Blame my shit ass kicker.

You can take those quotation marks and shove them straight up your hillbilly impersonatin' ass, mother fucker.