PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Suns 1992 playoff series

portnoy1
07-26-2012, 11:09 AM
I was just wondering if any of yall had the games from the 1992 first round series where the Spurs played the Suns. David Robinson was hurt and the Spurs lost in 3, but put up a valiant effort. I have looked around, but havent had to much success. If any of yall have the tapes or know where I can get them please let me know. I can also trade and buy if nessecary.

Budkin
07-26-2012, 01:29 PM
It's too bad the NBA doesn't sell historical games in their entirety. They could make a killing. Didn't they try that on YouTube a few years back?

portnoy1
07-26-2012, 02:02 PM
It's too bad the NBA doesn't sell historical games in their entirety. They could make a killing. Didn't they try that on YouTube a few years back?
I dont think they do, but I know there are a few guys who have tapes and post them on youtube. I had a deal setup with a guy overseas and we were going to trade, then he said he was doing work on his house and to contact him in a year. Another guy didnt want anything I had and he didnt want to sell them to me either. I have been looking for that series for over ten years now. Fustrating!!!!!

sasffl
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
I dont think they do, but I know there are a few guys who have tapes and post them on youtube. I had a deal setup with a guy overseas and we were going to trade, then he said he was doing work on his house and to contact him in a year. Another guy didnt want anything I had and he didnt want to sell them to me either. I have been looking for that series for over ten years now. Fustrating!!!!!

Hey, guy. Do you have a game list? I have tons of spurs games. Maybe we can set a trade. My email [email protected]

50Bestspurever
07-28-2012, 01:40 AM
FUCK THAT!!!!! long time spurs fan here....the only playoff games that matter start in 1999!!! Tim Duncan is the alpha and the omega of the spurs, unless the lottery gods shine on us again...other than that i am very thankful..

CitizenDwayne
07-28-2012, 01:54 AM
FUCK THAT!!!!! long time spurs fan here....the only playoff games that matter start in 1999!!! Tim Duncan is the alpha and the omega of the spurs, unless the lottery gods shine on us again...other than that i am very thankful..
Well you know...they had some players before Tim...

50Bestspurever
07-28-2012, 03:53 AM
[QUOTE=CitizenDwayne;6048285]Well you know...they had some players before Tim...[/QUOTE

yep, they sure did.....and they played some playoff games before Tim was here too. :rolleyes

sasffl
07-28-2012, 04:23 AM
[QUOTE=CitizenDwayne;6048285]Well you know...they had some players before Tim...[/QUOTE

yep, they sure did.....and they played some playoff games before Tim was here too. :rolleyes
David have had much effort in the playoffs

portnoy1
07-28-2012, 05:31 AM
In truth the Spurs had some unique players before Duncan. That's why I like watching the old games. In the Series for the 92' playoffs vs the suns Terry Cummings was balling hard while and Antoine Carr fill in for an injured Robinson was throwing everything in the 3rd row. It was and interesting series statistically. I also like some of the late 80's series where Alvin Robertson played, the guy was an incredible player and was the closest thing I could ever compare to Manu. The Spurs never won ofcourse, but it is interesting to see how what they did offensively back then influenced what they do now. Remember Pop was with Larry Brown all those years going back to the 1988-89 season all the way until today(excluding only two seasons 92-93 an 93-94).

Wild Cobra Kai
07-28-2012, 08:37 AM

If you don't think that watching playoff games with Ice and company is worthwhile, you aren't even a basketball fan, let alone a Spurs fan.

manustarting2gd
07-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Just watched Five-oh's quadruple double against Isiah and the Pistons on YouTube. Simply ridic, Dave was a gazelle and whether he was 18 feet out or down low you couldnt stop him prior to his back problems. Youngsters school yourself. He is Spurs Basketball even today.

Sean Cagney
07-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Just watched Five-oh's quadruple double against Isiah and the Pistons on YouTube. Simply ridic, Dave was a gazelle and whether he was 18 feet out or down low you couldnt stop him prior to his back problems. Youngsters school yourself. He is Spurs Basketball even today.

Yep, the reason I am a fan.

Stabula
07-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Try torrenting it on Demonoid or Torrentz