PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah, and F Karl Malone

timvp
06-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Where are those Spurs fans who said the Spurs couldn't do it without signing Karl Malone? The Spurs won the whole damn thing without the help of Evil Incarnate. Now he can die without a ring.

F him.

:elephant

http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/Karl.Malone.nail.thru.head.jpg

http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/maloneelbowsrobinson.jpg

http://www.makingpages.org/hoops/malonekickhorry.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20050624/capt.sge.ggs40.240605170457.photo02.photo.default-278x360.jpg

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 01:36 PM
:lmao

The voodoo nail doll is great.

EDIT: but you should have stuck it through his elbow.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:37 PM
We agree on that.

F Karl Malone. And the F don't mean "Forward".

Tres_Till_it_MHz
06-24-2005, 01:38 PM
The Spurs won the whole damn thing without the help of Evil Incarnate. Now he can die without a ring.

Man that is just sick cold!

I fuckin love it, you know ole boy is thinking bout it.

caspian
06-24-2005, 01:39 PM
We agree on that.

F Karl Malone. And the F don't mean "Forward".

I was SO glad you guys took them in 5 last year. You came through for the whole nation on that one.

BigVee
06-24-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey timvp,

Once you wind down from this season, I think you should give out grades for the year. Obviously the team gets an A+, but I think it would be an interesting topic to weigh in on.

Taco
06-24-2005, 01:40 PM
Soft Timmy Duncan 3 rings 3 finals mvp

Soft David Robinson 3 rings
Two as a player one as part owner

Karl Malone 0 rings

Lorenzo Mourning 0 rings

samikeyp
06-24-2005, 01:42 PM

Instant Classic.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Soft Timmy Duncan 3 rings 3 finals mvp

Soft David Robinson 3 rings

Karl Malone 0 rings

Lorenzo Mourning 0 rings

Love it Add to that.. Jason "my kid is a stunt double for Bobby the Bowling Ball" Kidd.. 0 rings.

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Love it Add to that.. Jason "my kid is a stunt double for Bobby the Bowling Ball" Kidd.. 0 rings.

Dude JKidd's son looks exactly like tony parker.

cmc$purs
06-24-2005, 01:43 PM
malone can rot in hell :flipoff

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 01:44 PM
I do kinda feel bad for AKrl tho.....
and Kidd...

man they must be kicking the crap out of themselves now.

ok I'm done with the pity :lmao :lmao :lmao
HAHAHAHA MOFO'S!!!!!!!

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Dude JKidd's son looks exactly like tony parker.

...as if he was shrunk down 3 feet and yet his head stayed the same size.

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 01:45 PM
can I ask a dumb question and say Why you hate KMalone so much???

I mean, I dislike him like I dislike Shaq or Mourning, but hate? I don't know why I should

spur219
06-24-2005, 01:47 PM
If Malone would of been their then he would of Cut Horry's minutes and you know how big Horry came through on all of the playoffs. Fuck Malone. It's Horry Time.

beirmeistr
06-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Malone has to be feeling like shit because he screwed himself. I am positive his pride would not allow him to be a bench player for the Spurs, even tho he would have had a ring.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:52 PM

I mean, I dislike him like I dislike Shaq or Mourning, but hate? I don't know why I should

I can only speak for myself, but I don't *HATE* Malone. I do however, hate that he's a title chaser that sold the Jazz out to win a title in Los Angeles.

spur219
06-24-2005, 01:54 PM
But wait a minute. He didn't win a ring. Your team knocked him out in 5.

Marcus Bryant
06-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Fuck that son of a bitch. Fuck him for taking forever to make up his fucking mind. Fuck him for all of his time with the Jizz and fuck him for his fucking elbows. Fuck his motherfucking black redneck ass.

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 01:55 PM

He is what is/was wrong with the NBA. A selfish player who sold out on his fans and his home team, because it was all about "me". And we will never forgive him for the intentional dirty hit on DRob, although 50 has.

Slomo
06-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Don't make me go into my archives........

Slomo
06-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Too late :p

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/album04/Drama_Queen.jpg

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 02:11 PM
But wait a minute. He didn't win a ring. Your team knocked him out in 5.

That's the best part of it all. I hate the fact that he attempted it.. and playing for a $1 contract was the most insulting thing I've ever seen to the Utah Jazz organization.

spur219
06-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Yup that looks like Malone alright.

MI21
06-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Imagine Karl Malone trying to make those clutch plays that Robert Horry did?

Hard, isn't it?

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Aren't u guys being a little harsh. I mean if the damn organization doesn't change in 12 or whatever time Malone was at Jazz, how can you blame him for trying to get a ring? I mean I wouldn't blame KG if he left.

But yes, going to the Lakers specifically, is like selling your soul to the devil.

timvp
06-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Fuck that son of a bitch. Fuck him for taking forever to make up his fucking mind. Fuck him for all of his time with the Jizz and fuck him for his fucking elbows. Fuck his motherfucking black redneck ass.

:tu

If you weren't a Spurs fan in the mid-90's, it's impossible to know why Spurs fans hate Karl Malone so much.

I'm just glad that he didn't bandwagon himself to a ring. He would have taken all of Horry's minutes and the Spurs would have never made it out of the WCF. He's a choking b!tch who would shrivel up when it became money time.

I love it that he ended his career sitting on the bench in Game 5 of last year's Finals. He didn't have the nvts to even suit up and try to give it a go.

Later, biotch :flipoff

:smokin

zeleni
06-24-2005, 03:57 PM
I mean I wouldn't blame KG if he left.

But yes, going to the Lakers specifically, is like selling your soul to the devil.

If KG left, who would you blame? He is payed like a king, he fought will almost every soul out there, he and his coach had the franchise in the palm of their hand, and didn't make shit out of it. And now it is all going to hell. If something like that would happen in San Antonio, rednex withshotguns would attack club's office and demand the destruction of the entire managment. (sorry for using unappropriate words to make my point clear)

CaptainLate
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Malone has to be feeling like shit because he screwed himself. I am positive his pride would not allow him to be a bench player for the Spurs, even tho he would have had a ring.

Do you think he was pulling for Detroit last night? Then with about 30 seconds left he was saying "Ohhhh crap!! I could have had a ring." hehehe

CaptainLate
06-24-2005, 04:06 PM
That's the best part of it all. I hate the fact that he attempted it.. and playing for a $1 contract was the most insulting thing I've ever seen to the Utah Jazz organization.

The Jazz didn't have to agree. But you guys forget this is a business. I would have loved to see what a lockout would have done for all the "fans" who don't/can't live in the real world of professional sports.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Well, I for one was with Timvp here in my boundless aversion to the Mailman. I wish his stupid ass had gone to the Heat, because then I could have watched the two biggest assclowns in the league lose to the Pistons again. I'm sure he's somewhere right now wondering if he can petition the league for a ring since he very seriously considered signing with the team that won the championship.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 04:11 PM
The Jazz didn't have to agree. But you guys forget this is a business. I would have loved to see what a lockout would have done for all the "fans" who don't/can't live in the real world of professional sports.

How do you NOT agree if you're the Jazz organizatoin? Do you force the guy to stay when it's painfully obvious that without Stockton, he was a shell of his former self? He was leaving the Jazz without ever getting a ring, and even THAT is his own fault. They had their chances in Utah.

He chose to go the Lakers, and there wasn't anything Utah was doing about it. The fact that he went for virtually free said it all.. "I'll do anything for a ring".

And then he sucked it up in LA. I feel NO pity for the Mailman.

IceColdBrewski
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Kori is gonna be mad when she sees y'all dissing one of her Jazz players.

duncan_21
06-24-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't mind that he tried to whore a ring from the fakerz. The thing I don't like and for the same reason I hate miller and to some degree billups is that they don't have the athleticism to get there shot as often as stars like jordan, mcgrady, bryant and the second there's a defender they jump into them a flail their arms and get a foul called.

That picture of horry gettin hit in the nuts was probly a foul on horry. He did the same thing to drob and drob was called for the foul as he was writhing in pain on the floor. Much like snaq, miller he got alot of help from the refs in his career and he's one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen.

bdubya
06-24-2005, 04:27 PM
but you should have stuck it through his elbow.

You need a sharper nail, otherwise the elbow wins.

Makes me wonder, though - what's the worst shot Malone ever laid on a Spur (past or present)? The DR KO? The Horry 'nad shot? For the Pistons, I think it's gotta be 40 stitches for Zeke, which added a nice taste of payback to last year's (ouch) title.

E20
06-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Karl Malone Can Burn In Helllllllllllllllllllll!

midgetonadonkey
06-24-2005, 04:36 PM
I've always said Fuck Karl Malone. Ever since I popped out of my momma's womb.
Hopefully, when I'm on my death bed, those will be the last words I utter.

spurster
06-24-2005, 05:33 PM
The Evil El Bow sucks.

samikeyp
06-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Makes me wonder, though - what's the worst shot Malone ever laid on a Spur (past or present)? The DR KO? The Horry 'nad shot? For the Pistons, I think it's gotta be 40 stitches for Zeke, which added a nice taste of payback to last year's (ouch) title.

IMO, the DRob elbow. To this day...Jazz fans still claim it was unintentional.

Timothy Dunkan
06-24-2005, 05:47 PM
F that ringless bastard :flipoff

Whottt wanted him in the Spurs uniform because Juwan Howard is scary... :lol :rollin

MannyIsGod
06-24-2005, 07:07 PM

If you weren't a Spurs fan in the mid-90's, it's impossible to know why Spurs fans hate Karl Malone so much.

I'm just glad that he didn't bandwagon himself to a ring. He would have taken all of Horry's minutes and the Spurs would have never made it out of the WCF. He's a choking b!tch who would shrivel up when it became money time.

I love it that he ended his career sitting on the bench in Game 5 of last year's Finals. He didn't have the nvts to even suit up and try to give it a go.

Later, biotch :flipoff

:smokin
amen.

conversekid
06-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Yes. Many thanks to Detroit for beating the .4 Fakers last year. I was rooting for Detroit 100% last year and the nation owes Detroit a ton of gratitude for finishing the dismantling of the evil empire that we started in '03.

Mark in Austin
06-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Fuck that fucking fucker. Fuck his playoff chokejobs. Fuck his drama queen antics. Fuck his near-criminal behavior on the court.

He can take his "I sacrificed 20 million dollars for an opportunity to win a championship cause I care about winning" speech and shove it up his ass.

mattyc
06-25-2005, 05:25 AM
This title would have been forever tainted in my mind if Karl was here. Simple as that.

Fuck Malone.

baseline bum
06-25-2005, 06:20 AM
I took a ton of heat for saying I would never cheer a team with Karl Malone on it. I'm glad it didn't have to come down to it, because I would have dropped the Spurs for the rest of the season if Malone's bitch ass was on the team. Malone going out a chump was the sweetest part of last year's Pistons championship. That series was the hardest I've ever rooted for a team that wasn't the Spurs, and I watched most of it with some Pistons fans from Michigan out here in LA. They all moved back east way before this series started though. :(

Rummpd
06-25-2005, 06:50 AM
Malone is:

1) A loser, if he could not win a title with John Stockton (Jordan or no Jordan) he is a loser, give Duncan a Stockton to feed him the ball and turn out the lights.

2) A carpetbagger as described above.

3) A thug who only got credit for good D on Duncan for playing a sissy clutching game the whole series.

4) Someone who mark my words will wake up next year and look at a comeback with someone like Miami.

5) The only justice is that he will not go down as the greatest scorer ever in NBA - he cannot hold a candle to one Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

BronxCowboy
06-25-2005, 07:52 AM
The point is, some of these non-believers in this forum kept saying that we NEEDED Malone to win it all. And some of us kept telling them to shut up and stop being pussies. And now it's time for them to eat their crow.

Spursdaone
07-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Fuck the best power forward ever and the definition of a power forward. Yeah. He is a jerk

tophy7
07-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Barkley disagrees with you and says Duncan is the best PF ever, but who would argue with you right? I mean you know more than Barkley...

P.S. :lol no rings for you mailman, at least he has his daughter's wnba ring

mookie2001
07-03-2005, 10:46 PM
fuck him
he's real hard to find these days through all his championship rings

they give him a nice coverup, he blends in

Horry For 3!
07-03-2005, 10:49 PM
I can't stand that piece of shit Karl Malone. I'm glad he retired without a ring!

mookie2001
07-03-2005, 10:51 PM
he can throw his country elbow into stocktons chode

timvp
07-03-2005, 10:52 PM
he can throw his country elbow into stocktons chode

mavsfan1000
07-03-2005, 10:54 PM
That bastard can now beat his son with that elbow instead of injuring nba players with it.

conversekid
07-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I feel dirty. When the malone thing started getting run, I about broke my TV I was so ticked the spurs were even THINKING about it... near the end I thought it might not be that bad... I had no faith in Malik... i will visit the priest and confess... i'll feel better... i'm so glad we didn't let him bandwagon to a ring...

slayermin
07-04-2005, 02:53 AM
It all worked out in the end.

If Karl Malone was destined to win a ring, he would have won it last season. But he wasn't and I think he knew it. That's why he passed up on SA's offer.

As much as I hate Malone, I will miss him as a villain. There aren't enough villains in the league.

Spursdaone
07-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Indiana, Utah, and Miami

exstatic
07-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Karl Malone is the Ty Cobb of the NBA: a HOF player who injured and maimed many along the way and was roundly reviled by his fellow players and the fans. I always just thought he was just an assclown until he put Isaiah out with those 40 stitches (internal and external). That criminal act was in retribution for Zeke lighting up his butt buddy Stockton for 40+ to show his disappointment in being left off the Dream Team. Then there was David. Then there was Donyell Marshall (broken ribs).

Karma is a bitch, Karl, and your career ended the way that so many fans prayed it would: ringless, and short of Kareem, a double dip of pleasure for all of us. Go drive your damn big rig.

Slomo
07-04-2005, 10:40 AM
4) Someone who mark my words will wake up next year and look at a comeback with someone like Miami.

I was thinking the same thing.