PDA

View Full Version : Hey

ElNono
07-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Unbelievable that they allowed ABC/ESPN to do this. The Rockets (who figure to be amongst the worst handful of teams in the league) and the Rose-less Bulls are going to play, in addition to the irrelevant Nuggets (not a massive market, zero star power), but not the Spurs? I don't care where those respective markets are located, that's beyond a joke; it's a travesty.

The league should have demanded that the Spurs be playing, if for no other reason than integrity purposes. They enter the season as the third best team in the league and play far and away the most entertaining brand of basketball in the league and they can't make a 5 game Christmas day slate? None of the cliche reasoning can justify this. Its inexplicable and the league should be embarrassed. And to top it off, not one "Sunday showcase" game, either. Pathetic.

jeebus
07-26-2012, 10:49 PM
So the Timberwolves are a real challenge, but the Nets and Clippers aren't? I can already tell the Timberwolves are going to be one of the most overrated teams in the league going into next season. I wouldn't even rule out (though I'm not expecting) the Warriors being better than them.

timvp, I'm going to pretend I didn't see the part where you insinuate that the Rockets might be anything better than bottom feeders next season. Unless that's your way of suggesting they might have Howard (which seems highly unlikely), that's about as bad as you suggesting Nowitzki is a good (or was it great?) rebounder.

I like that the schedule eases up going into the final two months. Usually it's the opposite. It starts easy and extremely home heavy and get's extremely difficult down the stretch.

benefactor
07-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Remember det time he said the Spurs were contenders...at the beginning of the year with Dick on the team?

LkrFan
07-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Blame the 1999*, 2003, 2005 and 2007 Finals ratings tbh. :downspin:

:toast

TheRealCB
07-27-2012, 02:39 AM
:lolSpurs third best in the league
:lolbackdoor swept

smaka
07-27-2012, 03:03 AM
:lol Cuban
:lol Dirk
:lol "staaacked"
:lol 6-8th seed

Back on topic, Spurs are always underrated, imo.

TE
07-27-2012, 03:05 AM
:lol TD21

baseline bum
07-27-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm boycotting the league for not having a class team on when you know there are going to be tons of impressionable kids watching on such a holiday. How you gonna tell these bastards to pay attention in school when they can point to Rose on their TV and say 'he didn't take no damn test'.

TheRealCB
07-27-2012, 04:12 AM
:lol Cuban
:lol Dirk
:lol "staaacked"
:lol 6-8th seed

Back on topic, Spurs are always underrated, imo.
:lolTOSB
:lol1st seed two years in a row getting their asses handed to them

cobbler
07-27-2012, 04:27 AM
Who wants to watch a backdoor swept 93% chance of winning choker who cant even sell out their own home playoff games? It's a no brainer.

whitemamba
07-27-2012, 04:55 AM
spurs are not really entertaining.. popovich coaches fundamental basketball.. which unfortunately its not as entertaining as running around throwing alley oops..