PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Immigration Police Creates Border Chaos

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Xb2_3R6oHSQ

ElNono
07-27-2012, 01:48 AM
While I completely agree that the current situation is a major clusterfuck, I also think its a reflection of the inability of Congress in general to debate and work on meaningful Immigration reform, something that's been long overdue.

In the meantime, we're likely going to continue to have these severe policy shifts and patchworks that do nothing to actually solve the base problem.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:49 AM
i TOLD yall motherfuckers this was the end game to all this..open fucking borders, here we are. "no burden of proof is on the illegal alien, if they say they are a dreamer, they're a dreamer no questions asked."

FUCK

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:50 AM
While I completely agree that the current situation is a major clusterfuck, I also think its a reflection of the inability of Congress in general to debate and work on meaningful Immigration reform, something that's been long overdue.

In the meantime, we're likely going to continue to have these severe policy shifts and patchworks that do nothing to actually solve the base problem.

why do we need immigraiton reform? we already allow plenty of immigration. sorry, but everyone on earth who wants to come here just can't, it's not fucking feasible. and just sidestepping congress and allowing for open borders is NOT the solution. this criminal bastard ought to be thrown in jail and tried for treason.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:53 AM
the bottom line with immigration is that MORE people want to come here than we can actually SUPPORT, so they just side step the waiting line and want to come anyways ILLEGALLY. THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT FUCKING WORKS, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF TRASH.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:54 AM
22% real unemployment rate, something like 40%+ underemployment, and now we have open borders and more ppl having babies and soon to be getting on the government dole. i'm sorry, but i would be ashamed to be hispanic. look at what your people are doing, they have no shame.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Did Alex Jones go off about this today?

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 01:58 AM
I post a video of our very own immigration officials talking about how hard Obama is failing right now, and all you want to do is play your rhetorical games. Yeah, because "your guy" is the one on the hotseat. Fucking liberal piece of shit.

ElNono
07-27-2012, 02:03 AM
why do we need immigraiton reform? we already allow plenty of immigration. sorry, but everyone on earth who wants to come here just can't, it's not fucking feasible. and just sidestepping congress and allowing for open borders is NOT the solution. this criminal bastard ought to be thrown in jail and tried for treason.

We need immigration reform because as it stands, whoever is in power gets to pick and chose what the fuck are the rules of the day, and you end up with bullshit like this which is complete electoral pandering.

I personally don't subscribe to your "open border end-game", simply because this administration has actually deported more illegal aliens in 3 1/2 years than any before it. But at the same time, it makes it even more obvious what this BS is about.

Wild Cobra
07-27-2012, 02:05 AM
I just wonder what Obozo's going to do next to harm this nation.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 02:06 AM
Did you hear him? If one simply claims they went to high school here, then they are let go. The man who had 4 potential criminal charges was even let go. WTF?

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 02:07 AM
I just wonder what Obozo's going to do next to harm this nation.

O'nigga is gone in a few months

ElNono
07-27-2012, 02:09 AM
22% real unemployment rate, something like 40%+ underemployment, and now we have open borders and more ppl having babies and soon to be getting on the government dole. i'm sorry, but i would be ashamed to be hispanic. look at what your people are doing, they have no shame.

Well, about 62% of illegal aliens in the US are Mexicans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Present-day_countries_of_origin). No other Hispanic country is even above 5%.

Wild Cobra
07-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Did you hear him? If one simply claims they went to high school here, then they are let go. The man who had 4 potential criminal charges was even let go. WTF?
That is really messed up.

If I committed a crime upon an ICE official, then claimed I was dreamer, think they would let me go with no charges?

Oregon's new slogan in the last few years is: "Oregon. We love dreamers."

That works, doesn't it?

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 02:20 AM
That is really messed up.

If I committed a crime upon an ICE official, then claimed I was dreamer, think they would let me go with no charges?

Oregon's new slogan in the last few years is: "Oregon. We love dreamers."

That works, doesn't it?

Hell no. Just like I'd be given a fatass ticket if i were caught driving without license or registration, but illegals are let go. When will people understand that ILLEGALS. ARE. ABOVE. THE. LAW.

ElNono
07-27-2012, 02:23 AM
It's also not fair to people like me who spent *years* and *a lot* of dough doing everything by the book.

Wild Cobra
07-27-2012, 02:26 AM
It's also not fair to people like me who spent *years* and *a lot* of dough doing everything by the book.
No, not fair at all. Even through our differences...

Congratulations. Well done.

Wild Cobra
07-27-2012, 02:27 AM
Well, about 62% of illegal aliens in the US are Mexicans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Present-day_countries_of_origin). No other Hispanic country is even above 5%.
I think many of them are coming from eastern European countries too.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 02:31 AM

yeah i said hispanics, but i want to apologize for that. it's MEXICANS. i admire you for what you've done.

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 02:34 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195641

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 02:38 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195641

yeah i'll trust whistle blowers who actually work in immigration out in the field and see whats going on over government propaganda.

you don't get it.

OUR VERY OWN IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS ARE SAYING THERE IS CHAOS AT THE BORDER BECAUSE OF OBAMA'S POLICIES.

GET. THAT. THROUGH. YOUR. LIBERAL. FUCKING. SKULL.

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 02:53 AM
take it easy, man. I didn't deny anything.

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 02:54 AM
immigration officials have political axes to grind too? Stop the presses.

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 02:54 AM
lol

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 03:03 AM
immigration officials have political axes to grind too? Stop the presses.

Political axes to grind?

It's common sense that what they are saying is the truth. It's common sense, everyone knew it was coming. I've seen it myself to a lesser extent in recent years. Illegals I know have been getting free schooling while I got loans, not getting in trouble if they get pulled over for no license registration, etc. We all KNEW this was coming whenever Obama opened the door for amnesty, with no real way to prove it so that just anyone could claim to be a dreamer. What we're seeing is only the beginning of that.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2012, 03:10 AM
So what was the chaos?

I just heard one anecdote. No names or corroboration.

mavs>spurs
07-27-2012, 03:19 AM
watch the video if you're curious

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 03:24 AM
what's in the vid? use your words if you can.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2012, 09:11 AM
O'nigga is gone in a few months

Not if Willard is nominated, tbh.... Ron bless

boutons_deux
07-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Why didn't they mention the 1000s of illegals with criminal records deported under Obama's policies?

Why didn't they ask why the Repugs DID NOTHING about illegal immigration 2001-2008?

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
not exactly true. Border Patrol grew by a lot.

mercos
07-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Border security needs to be beefed up, there are no doubts there. Taking shots at Obama over this though is BS. There is less illegal immigration under Obama, and more people being deported. I honestly don't care what the border agents say about chaos at the border. I'd argue there was more chaos during the previous administration when more people were getting into the country illegally.

It would take huge amounts of money to effectively seal the border with Mexico. That kind of money does not currently exist in our budget.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Why didn't they ask why the Repugs DID NOTHING about illegal immigration 2001-2008?
The same reason they don't ask why the Repugs did nothing about the national deficit from 2001-2008.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
i TOLD yall motherfuckers this was the end game to all this..open fucking borders, here we are. "no burden of proof is on the illegal alien, if they say they are a dreamer, they're a dreamer no questions asked."

FUCK
So you complain that America is becoming a police state, and now you're complaining that people don't have to carry papers around proving they aren't an illegal alien.

Because it's not like cops being able to detain someone for being an illegal alien without having to prove it is something that a police state would do.

Bill_Brasky
07-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah isn't this the same guy that posted the "know your rights" video where the guys was being a dick to the cop at the illegal immigration checkpoint?

ChumpDumper
07-27-2012, 11:45 AM
You guys are expecting intellectual consistency from m>s?

George Gervin's Afro
07-27-2012, 11:48 AM

I'm not sure he will ever be consistent..well other than complaining about that 'nigga'..

Winehole23
07-27-2012, 12:09 PM
You guys are expecting intellectual consistency from m>s?he's good at expressing his feelings. ideas, not so much.

Sense
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
:lol Oh god the ignorance.

Latarian Milton
07-27-2012, 07:49 PM
it's not just the illegal immigration that should be terminated, same amendment needs to be done also to the so-called "legal immigration" which makes just as little sense as "legal crime" to me. there's no natural difference between the illegal immigrants and the other ones who're "legal", and it makes them "illegal aliens" feel unfairly treated with the fact that the policy maker allows some of the immigrants labelled as "legal" to live in this country.

they're "legal" immigrants, but not legitimate US citizens. immigration should be completely prohibited and there should be no exemption for the "legal" ones imho

where's drachen's comments btw?

ElNono
07-27-2012, 08:35 PM
:rollin

Creepn
07-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Sooo how are Obama's policy causing a clusterfuck down there?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-27-2012, 09:58 PM

No, but I'm pointing out blatant intellectual inconsistency.

Creepn
07-27-2012, 10:29 PM
watch the 3 minute video you dumb lazy nig

Just because you post under a troll name doesn't mean it's still not you mavspurs. :rolleyes

Besides, the video isn't even there for me.

Creepn
07-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Nevermind. Got it but still didn't watch video.