PDA

View Full Version : RIP Actress Lupe Ontiveros

SA210
07-27-2012, 03:46 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Lupe on the set of Selena in 1996. She was a wonderful nice lady.

Loved her in The Goonies and Mi Familia as well. She also had small roles in Universal Soldier, As Good as It Gets and more.

:depressed

http://redalertlive.com/2012/07/27/actress-lupe-ontiveros-dies-loses-battle-cancer-dead/

http://images.wikia.com/desperate/images/a/a0/Lupe-ontiveros-pic.jpg

4MCFowefxjg

baseline bum
07-27-2012, 04:09 AM
RIP... too bad it wasn't the person she played in Selena instead.

TE
07-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Rip

TE
07-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Cancer sucks btw...

Viva Las Espuelas
07-27-2012, 10:50 AM
rip

I don't remember her in goonies though

PakiDan
07-27-2012, 12:04 PM
rip

I don't remember her in goonies though

She was the maid. Remember the whole speech Corey Feldman gave to her about where to pack the drugs and sex toys?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Oh damn. That's right. Forgot about her. Wow.

Also, wasn't she the one that Chong calls a pendeco in Next Movie? :lol

VBM
07-27-2012, 12:14 PM
She did a damn good job in Selena. I hated her so much after that movie. :lol RIP

SA210
07-27-2012, 01:17 PM
She was the maid. Remember the whole speech Corey Feldman gave to her about where to pack the drugs and sex toys?

That was a classic scene, man I can't find it on youtube.

Southwest Texas Fan
07-27-2012, 11:44 PM
RIP Lupe.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-27-2012, 11:49 PM
How crazy
I was just watching Selena on TV yesterday

Abraham Quintanilla
07-29-2012, 08:29 AM
She did an excellent job in "Selena". RIP

SA210
02-27-2013, 12:13 PM
BUMP

Too little, too late. Bad enough Hollywood couldn't cast a Latino for the lead role in Best Picture winner Argo, Antonio Mendez.

Academy Backtracks After Uproar, Adds Lupe Ontiveros to ‘In Memoriam’ Gallery

http://images.wikia.com/desperate/images/a/a0/Lupe-ontiveros-pic.jpg

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2013/02/27/academy-backtracks-after-uproar-adds-lupe-ontiveros-to-in-memoriam-gallery/#ixzz2M7VjJtLU

Lupe Ontiveros legacy will now have a place in Oscar history after a backlash from Latino community leaders who felt the “Selena” actress was snubbed from the Academy Awards.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences apparently backtracked from its decision not to include the actress in its “In Memoriam” gallery of notable artists who passed away last year.

Ontiveros, who died last July, was not part of the tribute during the awards show, but she will now be among 117 people included in the Academy’s online gallery.

“Lupe Ontiveros is among the many worthy artists we were unfortunately not able to feature in the In Memoriam segment of this year’s Oscar show. She is, however, included in our In Memoriam gallery on Oscar.com,” a rep for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences told Fox News Latino.

The news was hailed by Latino leaders who had been demanding that she be included in the gallery.

"Ontiveros will rest there surrounded and acknowledged by her peers," said Felix Sanchez, chairman and co-founder, National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts.

The change comes after the foundation had sent a letter to the Academy requesting that Oliveros be included in the online gallery.

Ontiveros had a 35-year career in Hollywood, including roles in such movies as "As Good As It Gets," "Real Women Have Curves" and "The Goonies.”

Ontiveros was not the only prominent name left out of the Academy’s tribute – Andy Griffith nor Phyllis Diller were not mentioned either. Griffith and Diller were also added to the online gallery.

Though the controversy finally led to Ontiveros being added to the In Memoriam gallery, her family members said it’s too little, too late.

“We believe the Academy's glaring omission displayed an indifference to the Latino community and made a statement about the lack of regard for Latino talent in film,” read the statement on Tuesday from her son, Elias P. Ontiveros, on behalf of the Ontiveros family.

“It was also a missed opportunity by the Academy to reach out to the millions of Latinos movie fans, who go to the movies at a higher rate than any other group in the U.S.”

Throughout her career, Ontiveros had been an advocate for breaking Latino stereotypes in Hollywood.

In 2009, Ontiveros told CNN she was upset that she was continually being cast as a housekeeper.

"It's upsetting to any culture when that is the only projection you have of that culture," Ontiveros said. "You're pigeonholed, stereotyped. That means we don't like you. We forget that this country was founded by immigrants."

The actress, born Guadalupe Moreno in Texas, once estimated she had played a maid more than 300 times.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2013/02/27/academy-backtracks-after-uproar-adds-lupe-ontiveros-to-in-memoriam-gallery/#ixzz2M7VfGxPg

silverblk mystix
02-27-2013, 12:28 PM
No room for latinos at the Jewish awards - unless it was for a maid or a convict role.

Loony.

bus driver
02-27-2013, 01:38 PM
if they left out andy griffith, i am sure the latino community can let this slide

Viva Las Espuelas
02-27-2013, 01:43 PM
WAR ON WOMEN!!!!
:lol

Thebesteva
02-27-2013, 02:45 PM
if they left out andy griffith, i am sure the latino community can let this slide

This...also the Academy left out Farah Faucet or however you spell her name the year she died. The academy aint about dat life

MaNuMaNiAc
02-27-2013, 08:37 PM
oh give me a fucking break! since when was this woman prominent?? She's only prominent to latinos who don't seem to care one way or the other just as long as a latino is mentioned at all costs. So they didn't put her on the list. Stop trying to act like this is some sort of war on latinos you overly sensitive bunch of pussies.

P.S. This is a latino talking by the way.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I swear to god this whole PC gone fucking mad is getting on my nerves. That bitch couldn't act if it wasn't to portray a stereotype... and you people are all up in arms about her omission.

Woo Bum-kon
02-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh no! Who will play the stereotypical maid now that Lupe Chrunchwrap Supreme is gone?!

SA210
02-27-2013, 11:35 PM
oh give me a fucking break! since when was this woman prominent?? She's only prominent to latinos who don't seem to care one way or the other just as long as a latino is mentioned at all costs. So they didn't put her on the list. Stop trying to act like this is some sort of war on latinos you overly sensitive bunch of pussies.

P.S. This is a latino talking by the way.

She was a personal friend of mine you stupid sellout fuck. Stop trying to act like you understand the situation. I like how you ignored the fact that I also mentioned Argo's lead was supposed to be Latino, Antonio Mendez, but yet played by Ben Affleck. You talk like a pussy and you are an ignorant moron to try and act like Latinos aren't ignored by Hollywood. Lupe gave 35 years of her life acting in film, you little bitch. Showing her pic for 2 seconds wouldn't have hurt shit.

DMC
02-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Why do mexicans give a shit if other mexicans are cast in movies or recognized by Hollywood? they are in the midst of a mass exodus from their own people. fuck them.

DMC
02-27-2013, 11:40 PM
She was a personal friend of mine you stupid sellout fuck. Stop trying to act like you understand the situation. I like how you ignored the fact that I also mentioned Argo's lead was supposed to be Latino, Antonio Mendez, but yet played by Ben Affleck. You talk like a pussy and you are an ignorant moron to try and act like Latinos aren't ignored by Hollywood. Lupe gave 35 years of her life acting in film, you little bitch. Showing her pic for 2 seconds wouldn't have hurt shit.

Let some mexican make a movie and cast who they want. Talk to mouse, he's a filmmaker.

SA210
02-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Bob kickin' knowledge..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZPZcTPQ-c

Trainwreck2100
02-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Are we sure she wasn't killed by a drone?

Woo Bum-kon
02-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Are we sure she wasn't killed by a drone?

Waste of missiles.

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Waste of missiles.

yeah cause that's stopped us before.

Woo Bum-kon
02-28-2013, 12:12 AM
yeah cause that's stopped us before.

:lol Good point.

Clipper Nation
02-28-2013, 12:42 AM
No room for latinos at the Jewish awards - unless it was for a maid or a convict role.

WOAH! Do I detect some labeling going on here?

Looks like you're not actually an "enlightened mystic" rising above the "brainwashing" after all :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2013, 01:45 AM

Are you really claiming racism in casting as to the reason why her resume is Selena and a bunch of bit parts in films like the Goonies? I am sure she was a nice lady 15 years ago when you met her.

:lol personal friend

silverblk mystix
02-28-2013, 09:20 AM
WOAH! Do I detect some labeling going on here?

Looks like you're not actually an "enlightened mystic" rising above the "brainwashing" after all :lol

This is a part of brainwashing you fuckin programmed idiot.

#1) People who labeled themselves as "Jewish" have a stranglehold on hollywood and 99% of the shit that makes it to the screen.

#2) These same people portray Latinos as thugs, servants and criminals. They do the same with all other ethnic groups.

#3) Idiots like the other idiots that posted in here bashing latinos swallowed this--this is a big reason why they are prejudiced against latinos to begin with.

#4) You never really caught this - because you are a programmed moron who never questioned this program.

#5) Look at the other threads on page one alone in this place to see if you see any idiocy regarding "race"
This should give you an idea of the moronic brainwashing that has been very successful and you are the result.

SA210
02-28-2013, 09:44 AM
This is a part of brainwashing you fuckin programmed idiot.

#1) People who labeled themselves as "Jewish" have a stranglehold on hollywood and 99% of the shit that makes it to the screen.

#2) These same people portray Latinos as thugs, servants and criminals. They do the same with all other ethnic groups.

#3) Idiots like the other idiots that posted in here bashing latinos swallowed this--this is a big reason why they are prejudiced against latinos to begin with.

#4) You never really caught this - because you are a programmed moron who never questioned this program.

#5) Look at the other threads on page one alone in this place to see if you see any idiocy regarding "race"
This should give you an idea of the moronic brainwashing that has been very successful and you are the result.

:tu Great points. It's an honest legit concern, tbh. But some very hateful people want to ignore it and that's very telling. And some are clearly ignorant to it and have no clue whatsoever that they are (Ex:manumaniac types, etc). As an activist and being involved in civil rights/discrimination law for over 17 years, and being a filmmaker myself, I know this all too well.

Btw, anyone making fun of someone's friend dying in here, is the lowest form of scum. I don't care what your personal views are on a poster, it's shows how frickin low someone really is.

Bob kickin' knowledge..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZPZcTPQ-c

SA210
02-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Are you really claiming racism in casting as to the reason why her resume is Selena and a bunch of bit parts in films like the Goonies? I am sure she was a nice lady 15 years ago when you met her.

:lol personal friend

So damn ignorant. About 17 years ago, to be exact. That's when I met her and we maintained a friendship since then. She was from Texas and made her way here from time to time, as well as my visits to LA. And yes, there is discrimination against Latinos in Hollywood, it's just the truth, no matter what you say.

Woo Bum-kon
02-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Btw, anyone making fun of someone's friend dying in here, is the lowest form of scum. I don't care what your personal views are on a poster, it's shows how frickin low someone really is.

Almost as bad as idiots who don't get their daughter vaccinated.

silverblk mystix
02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
:tu Great points. It's an honest legit concern, tbh. But some very hateful people want to ignore it and that's very telling. And some are clearly ignorant to it and have no clue whatsoever that they are (Ex:manumaniac types, etc). As an activist and being involved in civil rights/discrimination law for over 17 years, and being a filmmaker myself, I know this all too well.

If you want EVEN LOWER - just go into the NBA Forum on any given day - the little KKK thing is a wonderful "under the radar" hate breeding ground.

RIP to a fine actress indeed who did what she could despite all the obstacles and pitfalls of hollyweird.

SA210
02-28-2013, 10:12 AM
If you want EVEN LOWER - just go into the NBA Forum on any given day - the little KKK thing is a wonderful "under the radar" hate breeding ground.

RIP to a fine actress indeed who did what she could despite all the obstacles and pitfalls of hollyweird.

:tu

SA210
02-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Almost as bad as idiots who don't get their daughter vaccinated.

Says the moron who's sn and avatar is of a mass murderer. You are still extremely ignorant on the subject btw, and I challenge you to report me and have me prosecuted (you can't). But for now, stay on topic or gtfo, pussy.

BobaFett1
02-28-2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001675/

Chong
02-28-2013, 11:15 AM
well she's cleaning God's house now, so we gotta let her go.

JoeChalupa
02-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Que bueno.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Says the moron who's sn and avatar is of a mass murderer. You are still extremely ignorant on the subject btw, and I challenge you to report me and have me prosecuted (you can't). But for now, stay on topic or gtfo, pussy.

There was a single study that linked vaccines to autism and I had friends that did the same thing. The guy came out and admitted that the findings were 'massaged' and that was why the experiment was not repeatable. IE no empirical basis.

Having Ben Affleck wanting to play the leading role in a movie he produced, directed, etc is not a good basis for claim.

InRareForm
03-01-2013, 12:37 AM
only on spurstalk an RIP thread turns into something else with people blaring their opinions... smh

thispego
03-01-2013, 08:33 AM
sa210 is the one crying and throwing out his weak ass opinion about latinos and movies :cry

movies... who gives a shit?

Woo Bum-kon
03-01-2013, 09:04 AM
I was once in the same room as Steven Soderbergh. I guess that makes us close friends.

cantthinkofanything
03-01-2013, 09:42 AM
I was staying at a hotel in Arlington when I was about 12. We were going to Six Flags the next day. The Royals were playing the Rangers that weekend and were staying the same hotel. I saw George Brett in the hotel lobby. He was in and out of the bar and was talking to this chick. I tried to get his autograph but he ignored me.

But I came away feeling like I really got to know him and with a respect for how he treated all races equally. He had blacks and Mexicans on his team and played with them on the field. I hate to think of the day when he's no longer with us. I imagine it will be similar to losing Rosa Parks or Lupe Fiasco.

SA210
03-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Ignorant morons. And they don't know how to read either

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 03:15 PM
lol SBM's enlightened antisemitism.

Does every bit player who dies rate a tribute?

Seriously, at best she should get that treatment at the Emmys. She really didn't do shit in the movies except kill Selena.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Oh no! Who will play the stereotypical maid now that Lupe Chrunchwrap Supreme is gone?!

:lmao

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 03:41 PM
lol SBM's enlightened antisemitism.

Does every bit player who dies rate a tribute?

Seriously, at best she should get that treatment at the Emmys. She really didn't do shit in the movies except kill Selena.

Where do you find antisemitism (made up word by the way - to protect a group that labeled itself "jews" and labeled themselves "semites") in saying the simple truth that hollywood is run by and dominated by Jewish people?

You don't. False accusation.

SA210
03-01-2013, 03:47 PM

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 03:51 PM

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Where do you find antisemitism (made up word by the way - to protect a group that labeled itself "jews" and labeled themselves "semites") in saying the simple truth that hollywood is run by and dominated by Jewish people?

You don't. False accusation.lol made up word

You spent a lot of time trying to indict the joos for all the maid roles played by a woman who looks like a maid.

lol

It's fun to see the butthurt unite as if it would change anything.

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 06:10 PM
lol made up word

You spent a lot of time trying to indict the joos for all the maid roles played by a woman who looks like a maid.

lol

It's fun to see the butthurt unite as if it would change anything.

Well, you never know - look at all you have accomplished in a mere 73,000 posts....oh wait...

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Well, you never know - look at all you have accomplished in a mere 73,000 posts....oh wait...

:lmaoYep, you are no less butthurt. Neither is SA210.

Tell us more about how the Jews.

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:15 PM

Wherever Chump goes, his equipment goes

:lmao:lmao

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MJ4ZjKVqVf0/TnhylOoy7zI/AAAAAAAACRw/SDlSk-F3Rdg/s1600/certified+computer+addict.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I really hurt you guys.

If it wasn't so funny to watch you guys meltdown so often I might feel sorry for you.

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:19 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:21 PM
:cry drones :cry

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Wherever Chump goes, his equipment goes

:lmao:lmao

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MJ4ZjKVqVf0/TnhylOoy7zI/AAAAAAAACRw/SDlSk-F3Rdg/s1600/certified+computer+addict.jpg

That is dedication!

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:24 PM

That is dedication!

:lol over 73,000 butthurt self proclaimed e-fight victories!!

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:26 PM
:cry Posters who hurt me go on ignore! :cry

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 06:27 PM
:lol over 73,000 butthurt self proclaimed e-fight victories!!

On his tombstone one day;

676,778 lol's

He will be missed.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Gotta admit, being the object of these e-grudges is damned entertaining.

You guys exchange notes about Jews and vaccines. It can only get better.

But first, laugh at what SBM posted and repeat another meme you have bookmarked.

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:31 PM
On his tombstone one day;

676,778 lol's

He will be missed.

:lol Guinness book of world records of lol's in a basketball message board

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Where's the meme?

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 06:36 PM
:lol Guinness book of world records of lol's in a basketball message board

The bolded type on the tombstone will say, "Friend of Pop" :lol

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Still waiting for the meme tbh.

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:44 PM

Chump-Gate wants attention :rollin

SA210
03-01-2013, 06:46 PM

With an overgrown Bonner wig on the tombstone :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Chump-Gate wants attention :rollinOh, you're ready?

I'll bump the thread.

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 07:02 PM
With an overgrown Bonner wig on the tombstone :lmao

Next to Red wig;

"lol red mamba"

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:05 PM
lol got SA210 to follow me around while he's "ignoring" me.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:10 PM

Loony.Yeah, this wasn't antisemitic.

lol

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Yeah, this wasn't antisemitic.

lol

not at all - just factual

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:15 PM
not at all - just factualYes, the antisemitism is a matter of fact.

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:18 PM
lol got SA210 to follow me around while he's "ignoring" me.

:lmao this is my thread, you posted in my thread as you always follow me around, now you felt so low and desperate from being owned that you ran to the political forum for help

lol chump needs e-body guards

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
:lmao this is my thread, you posted in my thread as you always follow me around, now you felt so low and desperate from being owned that you ran to the political forum for help

lol chump needs e-body guardslol your ego got the best of you. I didn't even post anything directed at you. your antisemitic friend SBM lost his shit and you followed suit.

lol post count smack

lol butthurt buddies

I've stated my opinion about Lupe. Just because you met her and try to drop her name now doesn't mean she rates a mention at the Oscars.

mavs>spurs
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
lol tail chasing all day on the internet

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 07:26 PM

lol chump needs e-body guards

Hey, those usual suspects are some bad-asses - they type some wicked shit - it makes me run from the computer screen and peek around the doorway to make sure they won't jump out of the screen and hurt me!

I think it is more like an E-GANG!!!!

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Hey, those usual suspects are some bad-asses - they type some wicked shit - it makes me run from the computer screen and peek around the doorway to make sure they won't jump out of the screen and hurt me!

I think it is more like an E-GANG!!!!

:lmao Chump, the 24/7 follower of posters is in full meltdown mode trying to get his e-gang to defend him in the political forum. This is hilarious. His e-grudges are classic

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
No, this one is good enough, but if it makes you feel better you can tell yourself that. You guys can't help but make everything about me as soon as I show up -- even after you declared you had me on ignore and would never read my posts again!

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:35 PM
:lmao stalker Chump claims this thread is ok now bc his e-gang is now aware that he's in trouble over here

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:37 PM
:lmao stalker Chump claims this thread is ok now bc his e-gang is now aware that he's in trouble over hereYou think I have an e-gang?

That's pretty paranoid, but as long as you want to make your thread about me -- know yourself out.

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 07:38 PM
:lmao stalker Chump claims this thread is ok now bc his e-gang is now aware that he's in trouble over here

I wonder what the E-GANG initiation was like....:rollin

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:40 PM
I wonder what the E-GANG initiation was like....:rollin

Who could make the best laptop bike for on-the-go postings lol

http://www.bendbulletin.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BB&Date=20110103&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=101030370&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Just checking.

Yep, still about me. :tu

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Just checking.

Yep, still about me. :tu

I know you like skipping sex just to follow my every thread and post, but your addiction is a problem. Your family is looking for you. Please let them know you are alive. I'm sure you can skip your 74,000th post to do this...or maybe not :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Is this sort of immature argument what Lupe would have wanted? Shouldn't we honor her memory by coming together and... I dunno...shoot J-Lo, I guess?

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Still about me?

Check.

Poor Lupe. Once you dropped her name and no one gave a shit, you dropped her.

SA210
03-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Chump, you are almost at 74,000 posts!

http://iloveuab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Waterboy_21.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 07:58 PM
And you can keep posting about me. More difficult to keep track, but your dedication to me is easy to see.
You need the help, tbh. More than you know.

Pretty soon you'll end up on ignore just like Blake and Dumpster. You know, morons with no clue. I have no time to waste on closed minded hateful individuals.It's OK that you couldn't keep me on ignore. Few can.

Don't get mad at yourself for posting that.

SA210
03-01-2013, 08:03 PM
And you can keep posting about me. More difficult to keep track, but your dedication to me is easy to see.It's OK that you couldn't keep me on ignore. Few can.

Don't get mad at yourself for posting that.

Yup, just checking, you're still in my thread, and you made another one with my name in the title. You can keep stalking me if your post count means so much to you. Your dedication to me even when you are on ignore is easy to see. It's OK that you couldn't quit me. Few can. Don't get mad because you always get owned by me and got called out for running for help in the political forum. :tu

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Yup, just checking, you're still in my thread, and you made another one with my name in the title. You can keep stalking me if your post count means so much to you. Your dedication to me even when you are on ignore is easy to see. It's OK that you couldn't quit me. Few can. Don't get mad because you always get owned by me and got called out for running for help in the political forum. :tuAw, you're so dedicated to me you're trying to steal my smack.

How flattering. This is approaching the level of hero worship. :tu

SA210
03-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Aw, you're so dedicated to me you're trying to steal my smack.

How flattering. This is approaching the level of hero worship. :tu

Aw, you're so dedicated to me that you are still in my thread after getting smacked down. (your e-grudge shows, it has hurt your pride, I know lol)

How flattering. This is approaching a whole new level of ownage on basketball message boards. :tu

I'll wait to see if you you stay replying to my thread, or maybe you'll go to the thread that you started about lil o me :lol

silverblk mystix
03-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Chump, you are almost at 74,000 posts!

http://iloveuab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Waterboy_21.jpg

classic

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Aw, you're so dedicated to me that you are still in my thread after getting smacked down. (your e-grudge shows, it has hurt your pride, I know lol)

How flattering. This is approaching a whole new level of ownage on basketball message boards. :tu

I'll wait to see if you you stay replying to my thread, or maybe you'll go to the thread that you started about lil o me :lolYou mean you won't be ignoring me like you said you did because you didn't have time for me?

Turns out you have a lot of time for me, your hero.

You may continue worshiping me by not ignoring me like you said you were. You have my permission to drop my name in conversations when you want to impress people.

SA210
03-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Turns out you have a lot of time for me

I'm sorry, I know you need attention, but i'm not available for 74,000 posts. Perhaps you will find love elsewhere. I hear Blake and Bonner broke up over Blakes picture of you in his wallet.

You still have a chance! Remember, he left you because you were busy making a thread about me. Don't lose him again!

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry, I know you need attention, but i'm not available for 74,000 posts. Perhaps you will find love elsewhere. I hear Blake and Bonner broke up over Blakes picture of you in his wallet.

You still have a chance! Remember, he left you because you were busy making a thread about me. Don;t lose him again!You'll be available as long as I'm here. You tried to ignore me, but you couldn't.

SA210
03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
You'll be available as long as I'm here. You tried to ignore me, but you couldn't.

:lol 74k post count boy, If anyone did a real search from my replies to you or your threads, and compared them to your replies to any of my posts and my threads, the facts would show by a TREMENDOUS margin that you are on my nuts, you follow ME around and you can't quit me for as long as I am here. I also haven't made a thread with your name in the title, but you have of me. It's just a fact.

You try to stalk me, and you can't seem to do it fast enough. It's OK, don't get mad that you can't quit me.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol 74k post count boy, If anyone did a real search from my replies to you or your threads, and compared them to your replies to any of my posts and my threads, the facts would show by a TREMENDOUS margin that you are on my nuts, you follow ME around and you can't quit me for as long as I am here. I also haven't made a thread with your name in the title, but you have of me. It's just a fact.

You try to stalk me, and you can't seem to do it fast enough. It's OK, don't get mad that you can't quit me.You're doing a bang up job of ignoring me. :tu

lol demanding other people search your replies

SA210
03-01-2013, 11:45 PM
lol Still in my thread. Noone is demanding people to look at information that is clearly there, and that is clearly known.

It's a fact, you went to desperation melt down mode, you can't quit me, and it's in the facts that anyone can look up in this forum. Always there following me around, obsessed. In fact I'm not the only one you follow around.

You're doing a bang up job of being faithful to Blake. :tu

lol 73,000 posts, no life
lol meltdown stalker e-grudges
lol looking for help from the e-gang to bail you out
lol verifiable that you can't quit me as long as I'm around

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:24 AM

How many times have you mentioned my name here in your thread?

Weirdo.

SA210
03-02-2013, 12:27 AM
How many times have you mentioned my name here in your thread?

Weirdo.

Way less than you have mentioned mine in so many other threads, we can verify this if you'd like lol in fact I think you also started a thread about me too.

:lmao weirdo

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Way less than you have mentioned mine in so many other threads, we can verify this if you'd like lol in fact I think you also started a thread about me too.

:lmao weirdo

Uh, ok. Verify it.

Yes, i started a thread mocking you and the way you ignore people that don't agree with you.

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Who could make the best laptop bike for on-the-go postings lol

http://www.bendbulletin.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BB&Date=20110103&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=101030370&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

I just scroll through these threads to see these pics :lol

SA210
03-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Uh, ok. Verify it.

:lol too easy buttboy, simply go to all my threads I start in the political forum in the past few months. You might actually feel ashamed at the buthhurt and stalker-esque posts you make in each of them toward me. You don't even need to do a search, just go to my threads and there is Blake following me around doing his best Chump impersonation lol

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Thread Information

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread.*(3 members and 1 guests)Blake,*SA210+

The friend plus sign next to your name cracks me up every time.

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:40 AM
:lol too easy buttboy, simply go to all my threads I start in the political forum in the past few months. You might actually feel ashamed at the buthhurt and stalker-esque posts you make in each of them toward me. You don't even need to do a search, just go to my threads and there is Blake following me around doing his best Chump impersonation lol

of course this is your way of verifying it. I'd have been shocked if you actually backed up your bull shit.

SA210
03-02-2013, 12:43 AM
of course this is your way of verifying it. I'd have been shocked if you actually backed up your bull shit.

:lol moron, it's something you already know, go to my threads and see how many times you actually follow me around. It's embarrassing, dude. Just don't end yourself bro, there is help you can seek out.

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:50 AM
:lol moron, it's something you already know, go to my threads and see how many times you actually follow me around. It's embarrassing, dude. Just don't end yourself bro, there is help you can seek out.

Naw, i don't believe you. You said you'd verify it if i like.

I'd like you to verify it. Thanks.

SA210
03-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Naw, i don't believe you. You said you'd verify it if i like.

I'd like you to verify it. Thanks.

:lmao http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11714

Blake
03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
When i click the link it says sorry, doesn't work.

Try again, thanks.

SA210
03-02-2013, 10:59 AM
When i click the link it says sorry, doesn't work.

Try again, thanks.

Try again, moron. Waiting till the link dies and then pretending to not know what I'm talking about :rollin

Blake
03-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Try again, moron. Waiting till the link dies and then pretending to not know what I'm talking about :rollin

Why would a link to a thread here die?

This is what I'm getting when I click your link:

" vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

How about you post me in quotes instead of claiming I'm waiting for a link to die.

silverblk mystix
03-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Why would a link to a thread here die?

This is what I'm getting when I click your link:

" vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

How about you post me in quotes instead of claiming I'm waiting for a link to die.

The problem is that the message won't go through ---since you reside deep in chumpies' sphincter!!!

silverblk mystix
03-02-2013, 12:59 PM
it is not a good way to live -:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Man, still talking about me?

:tu

Blake
03-02-2013, 06:42 PM
The problem is that the message won't go through ---since you reside deep in chumpies' sphincter!!!

what's funny is you think there are teams/gangs/cliques around here that are after you.

The truth is that there are really that many people that realize how much of an idiot you are.

SA210
03-02-2013, 08:01 PM
:lol The butt buddies that make threads about lil ol' me are still in my thread. They just can't quit me.

ChumpDumper
03-02-2013, 09:20 PM
lol SA210 has time for everybody now.

mouse
03-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Talk to mouse, he's a filmmaker.

There is no such thing as a film maker unless you work for Kodak or Fuji

silverblk mystix
03-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Blake & Cummdumpster - A Love Story

ChumpDumper
03-02-2013, 09:40 PM
SBM - not happy

silverblk mystix
03-02-2013, 09:50 PM
SBM - not happy

I am very happy for the both of you - thanks for confirming!

DMC
03-02-2013, 10:02 PM
There is no such thing as a film maker unless you work for Kodak or Fuji

Untrue. There are many many different forms of film, like that film on your teeth for example.

mouse
03-02-2013, 10:04 PM
You have a point.

SA210
03-03-2013, 12:22 AM
lol Chump trying to reach 74,000 posts by posting in my thread, still unable to quit me.

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 04:26 AM
lol Chump trying to reach 74,000 posts by posting in my thread, still unable to quit me.lol SA210 not ignoring me and trying to steal my shtick.

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 05:50 AM
lol SA210 not ignoring me and trying to steal my shtick.

lol schtick

Chump: "I have exclusive rights to lameness!"

SA210
03-03-2013, 10:31 AM
lol schtick

Chump: "I have exclusive rights to lameness!"

:lmao schtick

:lol Dumpster still in my thread not able to quit me

:lol Dumpster butthurt about getting absolutely destroyed, again, pops in and out now while we are logged off due to his shame of getting destroyed, again

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 11:40 AM
lol SA210 not ignoring me and trying to steal my shtick.

:cry

It's MY schtik....

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 12:25 PM
lol keep dancing, puppets.

:cry Lupe :cry

:cry posting while I'm logged off :cry

:cry I don't have time for ChumpDumper :cry

:cry I'm ignoring him :cry

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 01:16 PM
lol keep dancing, puppets.

:cry Lupe :cry

:cry posting while I'm logged off :cry

:cry I don't have time for ChumpDumper :cry

:cry I'm ignoring him :cry

Blake-humper got his panties in a twist :lol

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Blake-humper got his panties in a twist :lollol the enlightened one isn't happy

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 01:39 PM
lol the enlightened one isn't happy

Didn't I answer you - that I was very happy for the both of you ...

I am also very happy for your internet victories!

SA210
03-03-2013, 01:40 PM
:cry:cryI got destroyed by sa210 again, he exposed that I actually am the one that follows him around and can't quit him, my shame is unbearable so much that I went into partial hiding, but when he's offline I try a quick drive by comment to pretend that I am still in the e-fight, I must blab and blab and blab on about things to try to deflect the e-ass whoopin I got, but at least this is helping pad my post count and maybe my e-buddies will tag along again and save me..:cry:cry

SA210
03-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Didn't I answer you - that I was very happy for the both of you ...

I am also very happy for your internet victories!

ChumpDumpster having problems at home

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/133/921/rv14J.jpg?1307996194

:lmao:rollin

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 01:47 PM

His sister aint bad though! Props!

SpursNextRomanEmpire
03-03-2013, 01:51 PM

:lol I laughed

SA210
03-03-2013, 01:51 PM
His sister aint bad though! Props!

Too bad he'd rather spend time with.. :lmao

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/32/E7C9ACC7C145F5B431A260DBA3E61E_h316_w628_m5_ckcaYt jkr.jpg

SA210
03-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Uh oh ChumpDumspters in trouble with his sister because of his current behavior.

http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/203697/Keyboard.JPG

:rollin

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 02:12 PM

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/32/E7C9ACC7C145F5B431A260DBA3E61E_h316_w628_m5_ckcaYt jkr.jpg

Blake is bi-racial, bi -sexual (men and boys) - who knew?

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 02:58 PM
lol you guys started a support group.

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 03:04 PM
The Victims of ChumpDumper Support Group went on high alert when they saw I was online and furiously searched for and pasted memes in multiple threads.

lol Lupe thread

SA210
03-03-2013, 05:04 PM
lol Chump still in my thread unable to quit me after another e-whoopin'

lol another drive by posting when I'm away

Blake
03-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Blake is bi-racial, bi -sexual (men and boys) - who knew?

You check anus for money. Everyone knows.

Blake
03-03-2013, 05:56 PM

I'm search you enjoyed searching for a gay photo.

The dude in bed wishing he was on the internet was funny though. I bet your kids wished their dad would stop looking for memes and YouTubes and play with them.

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 06:52 PM
You check anus for money. Everyone knows.

You like to watch other men jackhammer your beloved's a-ho....for free!!!!

cuck

SA210
03-03-2013, 09:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DmQy9Qq0Xqg/UEjT777gVoI/AAAAAAAAAew/SgRhShOio-Q/s1600/cuckold.png

ChumpDumper
03-03-2013, 10:49 PM
lol SA210 misses me in multiple threads.

Can't ignore me and never will be able to again.

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:48 AM
lol SA210 misses me in multiple threads.

Can't ignore me and never will be able to again.

lol Dumpster can't quit me in multiple threads including threads he made about me.

Can't stop following me around and never will be able to stop, especially after the e-whoopin he got, again

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:50 AM
lol Dumpster can't quit me in multiple threads including threads he made about me.

Can't stop following me around and never will be able to stop, especially after the e-whoopin he got, againlol the support group has to continually declare victory to reassure each other after turning multiple threads into threads about me throwing themselves and poor Lupe under the bus.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 07:38 AM
lol the support group has to continually declare victory to reassure each other after turning multiple threads into threads about me throwing themselves and poor Lupe under the bus.

lol antisemitism...

but slurs against everyone else - ok

Blake
03-04-2013, 10:23 AM
You like to watch other men jackhammer your beloved's a-ho....for free!!!!

cuck

that's a lie, per your usual.

I didn't lie about your anus checking, did I.

SA210
03-04-2013, 10:56 AM
lol antisemitism...

but slurs against everyone else - ok

lol Chump's a liar. He's been in desperation mode for days now trying to find the right things to say to help him come out of his shame of defeat. Dumpster loves going around making personal attacks on people for all the years he has lived on Spurstalk. Personal attacks, never contributing his own ideas or real opinions on anything, sabotaging topics, and every now and again after all his ankle biting I come out of ignore mode at my choosing and simply destroy him in my own threads he's bitching in or one he has made for me, when I have a little free time. :lmao

It's hilarious, it's takes no effort from me at all, then I go live my life while he's still online sniping at others (which is odd that HE hasn't been banned for his constant trolling all these years, but he sure likes reporting other posters :cry lol). I don't think I have ever seen Dumpster get so destroyed. And his e-tag along gang can't defend him because they know it's embarrassing and loser-like to live on the internets all day long and night with no life like he does, and some of them do it too, it's indefensible lol. Almost 74,000 posts of no opinions and chasing tail all over the internets. lol It's amazing, I'll make a thread or comment totally unrelated to Dumpster or his boyfriends, but they come in trying to snipe over and over with great obsession. I'll step away to my real life, because I actually have one, come back way later in the day, or late at night just to find Chump in the same arguments never having left his pc that entire time, at all. And this is always.

It's like damn dude, this is everyday for years. So my no effort ownage of Chump is a delight. He tries so hard making his near 1000 posts per month chasing and chasing tail online neglecting his family, making personal attacks that he would NEVER do or say in person (bc he's really just a pussy), but when someone owns him like I have done with no effort at all, his butthurt goes to major extreme (yes, more than he usually is). I look forward to him not ever getting over this/me, his pride is hurt badly, it's OK though. It's funny being the center of someone's life and having that power over them. He just can't quit me. Chump needs to learn, no matter what he tries saying, he has been defeated.

Live by the internets, die by the internets, troll :lol

RIP

"Here lies 74,000 posts gone to waste, as SA210 has buried Chumps efforts to trolling the basketball forums"
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tjkRvwX1O4M/TZGZSJvUjZI/AAAAAAAABX0/wpzGKlHoPnk/s1600/COMP.jpg

Blake
03-04-2013, 11:02 AM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread.*(2 members and 0 guests)Blake,*SA210+

Hi friend.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Chumpie's E-gang is scattering....slowly...:lol

Blake
03-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Chumpie's E-gang is scattering....slowly...:lol

Your insecure imagination is still running along smoothly.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Your insecure imagination is still running along smoothly.

I notice the "pledged" e-gangstas are taking it more personal than their - "e-chief" ....

this sounds like insecurity alright - you may have a point :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Wow that was really nice tldr post dedicated to me in the Lupe thread.

SA210
03-04-2013, 11:57 AM
lol he read it

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:08 PM
lol he posted it

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Chump, will you give back your wedding ring to Blake?

http://2-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.trendhunter.com/cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/xkeyboard-rings.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.xzAY3X2kRG.jpg

Blake
03-04-2013, 12:18 PM
I notice the "pledged" e-gangstas are taking it more personal than their - "e-chief" ....

this sounds like insecurity alright - you may have a point :lmao

Almost as cool a story as your enlightened one.

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Poor Lupe.

Blake
03-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Who is Lupe?

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Exactly.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Almost as cool a story as your enlightened one.

You mean the one where a whole -e-gang couldn't wake up to reality?

Yeah - that was a good one.

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:37 PM
lol Chump still in my thread not able to quit me

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:38 PM
lol Chump still in my thread not able to quit meYou certainly quit poor Lupe though.

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:39 PM
lol Chump still in my thread not able to quit me

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:42 PM
The Lupe thread is now the ChumpDumper thread.

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks for admitting your addiction lol

http://www.internet-addiction-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/internet-addiction-questionnaire.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks for admitting your addiction lolThanks for admitting your addiction to me. :tu

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Almost to 73, 400 posts! Milk and cookies once you reach that milestone! Hurry hurry hurry.. lol

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Almost to 73, 400 posts! Milk and cookies once you reach that milestone! Hurry hurry hurry.. lolYou might want to look back once you get to 10k posts and see how many were dedicated to me, the guy you claimed to ignore.

SA210
03-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Still in my thread, can't give me up. lol

74,000 within reach before the weekend, dont stop now! Eye of the Tiger!

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Almost to 73, 400 posts! Milk and cookies once you reach that milestone! Hurry hurry hurry.. lol

I think Blake can "reward" him a little better than that!

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Still in my thread, can't give me up. lol

74,000 within reach before the weekend, dont stop now! Eye of the Tiger!It's my thread now. You made it about me.

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:05 PM

Prediction:

Chump will turn down reward as it may slow him down on his way to 75k posts

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Productive day at work, guys?

Gonna drive back to Austin in a bit. I know you'll miss me but keep posting.

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Gonna drive back to Austin in a bit. I know you'll miss me but keep posting.

Have a nice drive.. :lmao

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/instructables-eee-pc-bicycle-mount.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Chump, work? Yea right :lmaoI was actually asking about you. Man, you want to make everything about me.

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:18 PM
I was actually asking about you. Man, you want to make everything about me.

Oh, don't worry. I know you don't work. lol 74,000 posts don't allow for a work life, or a sex life, or any life for that matter

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Oh, don't worry. I know you don't work. lol 74,000 posts don't allow for a work life, or a sex life, or any life for that matterMan, you're all up in my life now. :tu

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
what life

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 01:24 PM
7 pages on Lube Ontiveros?

I would have taken the under.

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm at work!

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry

SA210
03-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Dumpster putting his laptop bike trip on hold for me, or posting while cycling? :lol

benefactor
03-04-2013, 01:36 PM
If 90% of the people who watch movies have no idea who you are, then I don't see any reason to get all butthurt about her not being mentioned...Mexican or no Mexican. If you really didn't contribute anything meaningful, then no one is going to miss you or care.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 02:31 PM
If 90% of the people who watch movies have no idea who you are, then I don't see any reason to get all butthurt about her not being mentioned...Mexican or no Mexican. If you really didn't contribute anything meaningful, then no one is going to miss you or care.

There were a lot of Jewish people in the industry that no one had ever heard of over the years and yet THEY were mentioned in the memorium tribute over the years.

Read between the lines.

Blake
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM

You're picturing two naked guys having sex, aren't you.

Blake
03-04-2013, 02:42 PM
There were a lot of Jewish people in the industry that no one had ever heard of over the years and yet THEY were mentioned in the memorium tribute over the years.

Read between the lines.

Enlightened labeler labeling people.

With caps no less.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Enlightened labeler labeling people.

With caps no less.

You missed the msg...your loss.

Cuck.

Blake
03-04-2013, 02:50 PM
I get your hypocrisy just fine, hypocrite.

Leetonidas
03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
this catfight is fucking lame, gayest feud on ST by far

SA210
03-04-2013, 04:55 PM
^^^ Basically what Chump has offered Spurstalk for over a decade, tbh lol

Blake
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah, i can see how the entertainment level would be low for the reader.

Sorry, but I'll be copying and pasting some of this stuff later when they try to turn it off and get serious about righting all the wrongs in the world.

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 05:01 PM

Read between the lines.Enlightened label making.

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Enlightened label making.

Read this thread to yourself the next time you nip at someone's heels for 45 pages...this...is your life in a nutshell.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Sorry to butt in. Just need a sec...

For those wanting to get away from the slapfight and talk about Lupe Ontiveros...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210410&p=6397280#post6397280

SA210
03-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Read this thread to yourself the next time you nip at someone's heels for 45 pages...this...is your life in a nutshell.

Now that is some cold hard truth. Over a decade of what Chump does day in and night out, his own pathetic posts have eaten him alive finally.

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 05:41 PM
smh@ ya'll making a mockery of lupe's death by continuing this endless argument.

have some decency!!!!

Clipper Nation
03-04-2013, 05:46 PM
this catfight is fucking lame, gayest feud on ST by far
:lol Cuck, CumDumpster, and SA210 immediately proving you right with more buttdevestation on their part

silverblk mystix
03-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Now that is some cold hard truth. Over a decade of what Chump does day in and night out, his own pathetic posts have eaten him alive finally.

Everyone can see this truth....now...

whether the E-gang can admit it and stop riding Chumpie's E- nutz...

I wouldn't put money on that

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Read this thread to yourself the next time you nip at someone's heels for 45 pages...this...is your life in a nutshell.lol more labels

ChumpDumper
03-04-2013, 05:49 PM
smh@ ya'll making a mockery of lupe's death by continuing this endless argument.

have some decency!!!!Not my choice tbh.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:59 PM
it's about respect guys

Whisky Dog
03-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Hollywood sucks balls. We need to overthrow every film production agency and start over.

Can only take yearly remakes of the Hulk and Spider man so long