monosylab1k
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM
:lol desperation move

Lincoln
07-27-2012, 06:39 PM
:lol 5 games back and goin to lose him in the offseason

monosylab1k
07-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Rangers refused to give up Olt which is why the Angels got him instead. Smart move by Texas imho.

Next season with Kinsler in the outfield, Profar at 2nd, Olt at 1st.....westaaaaaaaaacked.

monosylab1k
07-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Or keep Profar at SS and trade Andrus for Justin Upton .......westaaaaaaaaaaacked.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2012, 07:02 PM
:lol Angels
:lol Still watching the Rangers and A's in the playoffs from home

Fabbs
07-27-2012, 07:31 PM
bitter MultiRanger poster is not taking his assreaming well. :lol

Lincoln
07-27-2012, 07:36 PM
:lol look at the standings you fat faggot, we ain't worried

TheMACHINE
07-27-2012, 07:43 PM
lol...its not like we gave up anyone...so smart move from the Angels as well.

buahahah

4 aces are better than 1 i guess.

TheMACHINE
07-27-2012, 07:44 PM
:(:(

Fabbs
07-27-2012, 07:55 PM
:lol look at the standings you superior mind, we ain't worried
Congratulations on your July World series title.
Roll in it.

TheMACHINE
07-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Might as well get Shields too since we really didnt trade much for Greinke. LOL!

Fabbs
07-27-2012, 08:02 PM
What's an ace?

Fabbs
07-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Might as well get Shields too since we really didnt trade much for Greinke. LOL!
:rollin Shields for Santana as Tampa looks to dump salary at seasons end.

The Gemini Method
07-27-2012, 08:39 PM
I hope its better than having to rely on Santana giving up 20 plus runs in the 1st inning

monosylab1k
07-27-2012, 10:46 PM
lol...its not like we gave up anyone...so smart move from the Angels as well.

:lmao bandwagon angel fan has no idea what they really gave up for a rental

http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/blog/_/name/law_keith/id/8207535/for-zack-greinke-angels-give-lot-gain-assurances-mlb

The Angels are in a tight enough spot in the wild-card race that it makes sense for them to add a significant player such as Zack Greinke

:lmao even after getting Greinke, everybody knows they still have no shot at catching Texas.

Pelicans78
07-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Great move by the Angels. Segura is a good prospect, but they're already stacked in the middle infield.

monosylab1k
07-27-2012, 10:53 PM
it's going to just be that much sweeter when they miss the playoffs again.

TheMACHINE
07-28-2012, 12:44 AM
:lmao bandwagon angel fan has no idea what they really gave up for a rental

http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/blog/_/name/law_keith/id/8207535/for-zack-greinke-angels-give-lot-gain-assurances-mlb

:lmao even after getting Greinke, everybody knows they still have no shot at catching Texas.

Lol bandwagon Rangers fan thinking Segura and the 2 double AA players even matter to us.

jjktkk
07-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Lol bandwagon Rangers fan thinking Segura and the 2 double AA players even matter to us.

:lol Angels giving up their top prospect for a rental.

BUMP
07-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Angels going HAM this season.

I think it's a good move especially if they end up getting a WC spot. If they use Weaver in the play in game, then they can just trot Greinke out there for game 1 of the ALDS

Fabbs
07-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Let's see how did their swap earlier this season work out?

GM Dipoto has proven active in his first season on the job, ......
...when the Angels' bullpen was struggling badly in early May, he landed reliever Ernesto Friero from the San Diego Padres in exchange for infielder Alexi Amarista and minor-league pitcher Donn Roach.

Frieri quickly established himself as the Angels' closer, going 11 for 11 in save chances and striking out 51 batters in 29 1/3 innings entering Friday.

Fabbs
07-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Angels going HAM this season.

I think it's a good move especially if they end up getting a WC spot. If they use Weaver in the play in game, then they can just trot Greinke out there for game 1 of the ALDS
With Weaves coming back for a potential crucial GM 3 4 or 5.

Axe Murderer
07-28-2012, 03:31 PM
who's Weaves?

Fabbs
07-28-2012, 04:39 PM
who's Weaves?
maybe best you not recall.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320720103

Chris
07-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Angels are the Phillies of the American League. I saw this movie last year. :wakeup

TheMACHINE
07-28-2012, 06:03 PM

Except that Greinke chose the Angels. Buahhaa.

lol thinking its only a rental.

lol cliff lee

Axe Murderer
07-28-2012, 06:28 PM
maybe best you not recall.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320720103

I hate it when you try and reason with Phil Collins only for him to not care anymore

Pelicans78
07-29-2012, 12:20 PM
The Brewers gave up more to the Royals to get Greinke compared to what the Angels gave up.

And I would be surprised if he doesn't resign with the Angels. He wants to play for a winner.

TheMACHINE
07-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Looks like Marlins want Olt for Johnson too. Will Olt be the reason why the Rangers don't get a much needed sp?

Pelicans78
07-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Looks like Marlins want Olt for Johnson too. Will Olt be the reason why the Rangers don't get a much needed sp?

Apparently so. I wonder why they're keeping him in AA. He's dominating there and will be 24 soon. He needs to be in AAA right now. Big difference between AA pitching and AAA pitchers.

Chris
07-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Nice debut for Greinke :lol

ducks
07-29-2012, 11:29 PM
2 runs in 7 innings should get you a no decsion or win

TheMACHINE
07-30-2012, 01:55 AM
Nice debut for Greinke :lol

I thought he did good...you don't?

Fabbs
07-30-2012, 10:39 AM
no chit.
7ip 2 earned is as Ducks said a win or a no decision.
This was batters failure along with props to Tampa pitcher.

Pujols slumping again. :depressed (Well mini slumping). And SuperTrout was out.

I do not want Vernon Wells in the lineup or on this team. Skoshia you continue to be a certified dumbass in not only playing Wells but now you are going to start Santana again vs Texas at that? Oh but "he's on a 5 inning pitch count." Like that really matters when he regularly gives up 7 earned in the 1st two innings.

Is Santana humping Skosha?

Lincoln
07-30-2012, 11:02 AM
lol fat faggot^

The Gemini Method
07-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Hellickson pitched a hell of a game--had the Angels looking clueless. I'm not sure the aforementioned poster is correct in saying that Pujols is slumping--he was the sole reason the Angels managed to salvage the first game. The Rays have owned the Angels and have won 11 of the last 12 against them. It seems Maddon relishes in beating his former team--one, I wouldn't be surprised he comes back to coach in the future as he was a part of the Halos' organization for 31 years. The player I see slumping (kinda) is Mark Trumbo. He's been pressing too much and not connecting like he was and couple that with the 5-9 hitters incapable of coming through of late, you have the struggles of an offense that shouldn't be. God I also hate the re-insertion of Vernon Wells.

Greinke looked solid in his debut. There were a couple mistakes on the Halos part that allowed the Rays to get 2 runs across. I know the pitching will take care of itself. It's the offense that needs to reinvigorate itself for the upcoming couple of series vs. the Ranger and White Sox.

Chris
07-30-2012, 11:42 AM
I thought he did good...you don't?

He did a great job, too bad the rest of the team didn't give a shit :lol

monosylab1k
07-30-2012, 12:14 PM
:lol trade for Greinke, fall to 3rd place in division.

Fabbs
07-30-2012, 12:58 PM
MultiRanger continues to celebrate their July World Series title.

Lincoln
07-30-2012, 01:06 PM
MultiRanger continues to celebrate their July World Series title.

Nope, it's just pathetic that with the Pujols and Wilson signings combined with the emergence of Trout and Trumbo plus the Greinke trade, the Angels are still in 3rd place behind the A's :lol. This is happening while the Rangers are dysfunctional and playing like shit right now

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Why do Angels fans keep saying "congrats on your July World Series Title" as if the Angels have done anything in August, September or October recently?

The Gemini Method
07-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Way to exaggerate things by saying Angel fans as there are plural people saying the 'July WS Rangers taunt'

It has been disappointing to see the talent on this team and the inconsistency on it. I mean, it isn't one thing it's a combination of things--from the terrible pitching from the 3-5 starters to the complete uselessness of the offense from anyone outside of Trout and Trumbo. There is no excuses...this team should be way better than just 8 games over .500.

Axe Murderer
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Way to exaggerate things by saying Angel fans as there are plural people saying the 'July WS Rangers taunt'

It has been disappointing to see the talent on this team and the inconsistency on it. I mean, it isn't one thing it's a combination of things--from the terrible pitching from the 3-5 starters to the complete uselessness of the offense from anyone outside of Trout and Trumbo. There is no excuses...this team should be way better than just 8 games over .500.

Finally someone calling it like it is.

The Angels are just as talented as Texas is at this point. The "we're only 5 games back!!!" card should be put to rest and maybe they should want their team to actually win the divsion.

The Gemini Method
07-30-2012, 02:24 PM

The Angels are just as talented as Texas is at this point. The "we're only 5 games back!!!" card should be put to rest and maybe they should want their team to actually win the divsion.

For me, I just want them to put together a good run again. I would like the Angels to win the West, but in reality I want them to make the playoffs--that way they can at least have an opportunity to make a run. It has been a trying season and at the same time, an exciting season because as an Angels fan, I am thrilled with how Trout and Trumbo have performed. I am also a huge Weaver fan and he's been undoubtedly the best pitcher on the staff (as he should be). I still think we manage to get in as a WC, but I expect a better end of the season than it currently has been.

Fabbs
07-30-2012, 03:19 PM

You and i have agreed that Skosha is a hinderance to another World Series title.
Now the retard continues to start Santana in no less of a crucial series then the opening game vs Texas. Also welcomes .232 Vernon Wells back, whom the Angels only went 16-4 when Wells was out.
0-2 since.

Skosha in retrospect is/was undoubtedly nothing more then a coatailer in the miracle run of 2002. But hey he got the Champ so props. And his no fear-beat-their-ass record vs the Skunkees is absolutely stellar. Nonetheless he is now and has been obviously Greg Popovich 2008-present version.

I'll say Skosha is the hinderance. Even if Santana throws a no-no today and Wells goes yard.

TheMACHINE
07-30-2012, 03:51 PM
no wells today broski...no trumbo either...but hey ..we got santana!

Fabbs
07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Even tho the Angel bats came alive i give much of that credit to retard strategy move by Washington to try to milk Oswald into the 6th.
5 complete innings 3-3 tie? That's about as good as you should expect from Oswald (for that matter Santana too) and you should have known that Skosha is/was going to idiotically stick with Santana into the 6th -even if it was still a 3-3 tie.
I believe Ranger keeps the score at 3-3 and waits for Santana to implode it happens.

As it was Angels rapped Ross too but that was after Oswald got rung up for 5-3. Took a lot of pressure of Angel batters imo.

Thank you Washington.

monosylab1k
08-08-2012, 10:45 PM
:lmao