PDA

View Full Version : F*** You, Bryan Cox!

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Taking the day off today.

The replacement hosts are ripping Cox for taking the day off...nice!

samikeyp
06-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Hah...serves him right. Bastard.

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 02:09 PM
I guess I should have waited, jb47 :lol

Marcus Bryant
06-24-2005, 02:13 PM
He has a voice made for playing football on television. Nothing better than listening to him spit...

" The Spurs are SOFT. S-O-F-T. SOFT."

...into the mike as if he had something real and insightful to impart.

Fuck him. I've never listened to sports talk radio but unfortunately I found myself stuck rolling up 35 for a couple of hours...

Taco
06-24-2005, 02:15 PM
He has a voice made for playing football on television. Nothing better than listening to him spit...

" The Spurs are SOFT. S-O-F-T. SOFT."

...into the mike as if he had something real and insightful to impart.

Fuck him. I've never listened to sports talk radio but unfortunately I found myself stuck rolling up 35 for a couple of hours...

If the Spurs are Softt what does that make the Pistons?

Softd?

Taco
06-24-2005, 02:18 PM
These AHoles are still calling the Spurs Soft

spur219
06-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Who is Brian Cox?

SFSpursFan
06-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Yes, who is Brian Cox??? What station or show is he on?

MadDog73
06-24-2005, 02:29 PM
These AHoles are still calling the Spurs Soft

are you serious? Under what grounds?!? :wtf :cuss

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Personal Fouls:

Detroit - 24
San Antonio - 20

There were three intentional fouls (IIRC) at the end of the game and one foul from Parker that shouldn't have happened.

It puts those numbers at...

Detroit - 21
San Antonio - 19

Yeah, totally unfair.

adrienne
06-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Of course the Spurs are soft. The fans don't throw beer at players. The players don't maul fans in the stands. What a bunch of pansies.

Marcus Bryant
06-24-2005, 02:33 PM
:lol

Fuck 'em. "Soft" just won its 3rd NBA championship in 7 years.

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Yes, who is Brian Cox??? What station or show is he on?

A former linebacker who is on a syndicated radio show out of LA. It is on the local affiliate here in SA, AM 760. He has spouted a bunch of crap about the spurs with no logic behind it whatsoever, and they love it because of the ratings. So he's a troll of the radio waves, basically.

T Park
06-24-2005, 02:47 PM
gimme all the SOFT Championships you want....

ambchang
06-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Personal Fouls:

Detroit - 24
San Antonio - 20

There were three intentional fouls (IIRC) at the end of the game and one foul from Parker that shouldn't have happened.

It puts those numbers at...

Detroit - 21
San Antonio - 19

Yeah, totally unfair.

I actually thought the Pistons got the calls last night, with Duncan getting fouled over and over before getting a call. Finally got an "and-1" after getting fouled 3 times on one shot. Then the Pistons got a string of mysterious calls on the other end.
Well, the Spurs won, so even the refs couldn't do anything about it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-24-2005, 02:52 PM
I actually thought the Pistons got the calls last night, with Duncan getting fouled over and over before getting a call. Finally got an "and-1" after getting fouled 3 times on one shot. Then the Pistons got a string of mysterious calls on the other end.
Well, the Spurs won, so even the refs couldn't do anything about it.

Exactly...one of the guys on right now was saying that it was unfair for the Pistons.

timvp
06-24-2005, 02:55 PM
The Pistons didn't get a foul called on them in the fourth quarter until like two minutes to go in the game.

my2sons
06-24-2005, 02:57 PM
show some nad clear channel....pull these clowns and bring on the drunks....they are probably still flying high from last nite...give them a coupe more sips of jack daniels
and put them on the air...fat gutless tub of crap

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 02:59 PM
The Pistons didn't get a foul called on them in the fourth quarter until like two minutes to go in the game.

And never would have gotten into the penalty but they had to foul intentionally.

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 03:13 PM
now they are syaing this isn't a great nba finals..
that its not even in the top 10.

bastards.

violentkitten
06-24-2005, 03:14 PM
fuck him and john wayne.

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 03:16 PM
fuck him and john wayne.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that, madpussy. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 03:17 PM
so, according to this jerk,
screw the rest of the world - the only fans that should matter are american fans.
WTF???????

okay, I'm turning this thing off.
These guys can go blow midgets.

GrandeDavid
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Brian Cox- beloved in Buffalo. Overrated football player. Now that the Spurs have essentially shut his fat ass up, let's move onto the next victim.

whottt
06-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Fuck John Wayne? Why Fuck John Wayne? You need to have a good reason for saying Fuck John Wayne.

Brian Cox is a total bitch and he's the most ignorant basketball analyst I have ever seen in my life...

And so is his little asspirate cohost, that guy is worse than Cox...those guys ripped Duncan to absolute shreds yesterday and they were way over the line...

The ripped on the way he looks, they ripped on his personality...they were totally brutal to Duncan yesterday before the game and their show was a Pistons dicksucking festival...

San Antonio needs to never let Cox live that down...I can't believe the guy took a day off after the brutal ripping he gave Duncan yesterday...Cox is a pussy.

timvp
06-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Fuck John Wayne? Why Fuck John Wayne? You need to have a good reason for saying Fuck John Wayne.

Brian Cox is a total bitch and he's the most ignorant basketball analyst I have ever seen in my life...

And so is his little asspirate cohost, that guy is worse than Cox...those guys ripped Duncan to absolute shreds yesterday and they were way over the line...

The ripped on the way he looks, they ripped on his personality...they were totally brutal to Duncan yesterday before the game and their show was a Pistons dicksucking festival...

San Antonio needs to never let Cox live that down...I can't believe the guy took a day off after the brutal ripping he gave Duncan yesterday...Cox is a pussy.

What up, Whotttt?

Spurs won!!!!!!! :smokin