PDA

View Full Version : So what do Rockets fans think of Morey?

irishock
07-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Is this guy seriously thinking of trading away all their young pieces for a 1 year rental of Dwight Howard? Apparently they're also taking in JRich, QRich and Duhon as well.

Latarian Milton
07-30-2012, 03:37 AM
they're going all-in for this nigga and i agree it's gonna be just a one-year rental even if they get him. it'd be stupid to think DH could actually win something for this city just because he's dressed in a different jersey but playing with even shittier supporting casts. he'll re-sign with the rockets for the sake of $ though, and then force a sign&trade deal so he can get max paid while playing where he wants to be, for houston there's no point in keeping an unhappy DH who plays blithely and eats more than half of team's payroll.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2012, 08:27 AM
they're going all-in for this nigga and i agree it's gonna be just a one-year rental even if they get him. it'd be stupid to think DH could actually win something for this city just because he's dressed in a different jersey but playing with even shittier supporting casts. he'll re-sign with the rockets for the sake of $ though, and then force a sign&trade deal so he can get max paid while playing where he wants to be, for houston there's no point in keeping an unhappy DH who plays blithely and eats more than half of team's payroll.

Sign and trades don't work like they did for LeBron anymore.

ChrisRichards
07-30-2012, 08:30 AM
I dont think its for Dwight tbh. It will most likely be for Andrew Bynum, indirectly. Houston receives Bynum, Lakers Dwight and Orlando gets the picks.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Is this guy seriously thinking of trading away all their young pieces for a 1 year rental of Dwight Howard? Apparently they're also taking in JRich, QRich and Duhon as well.

No he wont trade away all the rooks..maybe 1 but not all. This is why Orlando hasn't taken the deal yet. They lost the leverage game.