PDA

View Full Version : What attracted you to the significant

lebomb
07-30-2012, 12:20 PM
other when yall met?

She was tall, athletic, long toned legs, tiggos, pretty feet (a must), straight teeth (a must also), and had gorgeous light eyes. :makeout

CubanSucks
07-30-2012, 12:54 PM
What the fuck are "light eyes?"

lebomb
07-30-2012, 01:19 PM
What the fuck are "light eyes?"

LOL...... light colored eyes. Hazel ish?? Hell I dont even know how to describe em. :(

Viva Las Espuelas
07-30-2012, 01:25 PM
You make it that high?

bus driver
07-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Cs or better

JudynTX
07-30-2012, 01:37 PM
His checkbook.

TheMACHINE
07-30-2012, 04:31 PM
she's cute

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/199368_1010343062137_6912_n.jpg

cantthinkofanything
07-30-2012, 04:51 PM
other when yall met?

She was tall, athletic, long toned legs, tiggos, pretty feet (a must), straight teeth (a must also), and had gorgeous light eyes. :makeout

Well, she isn't great looking and she's been around the block a few times, but her son's girlfriend is hot...tall, athletic, pretty feet and light eyes. So the threesomes have made it worth the while.

Reck
07-30-2012, 05:55 PM
she's cute

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/199368_1010343062137_6912_n.jpg

Is that your wife? Not bad, not bad at all.

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Is that your wife? Not bad, not bad at all.

It's certainly better than that women you e-hooked up with eh?

Reck
07-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Sup Clippernation. :lol

Stop stalking.

DMC
She had bail money and her husband was in for life.

DMC

Creepn
07-30-2012, 07:13 PM
She was cute, soft C cups, a cheerleader, top 10 of her class, and only had her boobs sucked on by one guy before me.

She also caught me during my chocolate nipples phase. Before that I was into pink nipples.

Avante
07-30-2012, 07:17 PM
She loved to dance and could. Plus her self confidence, she isn't intimadated by anything or anyone, very very sexy.

Reck
07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
She loved to dance and could. Plus her self confidence, she isn't intimadated by anything or anyone, very very sexy.

So you let her dance by herserlf or with another guy?

You have admited on this board you cant dance so that must mean you dont mind letting her get rubbed down by some random dude. Correct?

Avante
07-30-2012, 07:33 PM
So you let her dance by herserlf or with another guy?

You have admited on this board you cant dance so that must mean you dont mind letting her get rubbed down by some random dude. Correct?

You must have me confused with somebody else, I'm a great dancer and have bragged about it. Actually a fantastic dancer to tell the truth. Contest winner with various partners.

I met Judy at The Paul Bunyan in Porterville, her and some friends can in thru the backdoor at around midnight. One of them was going with the bouncer. Judy is 5-10, lean, athletic, yep...wow!!!!! When she walked by I knew right then my goal for the night.

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 07:35 PM
You must have me confused with somebody else, I'm a great dancer and have bragged about it. Actually a fantastic dancer to tell the truth. Contest winner with various partners.

I met Judy at The Paul Bunyan in Porterville, her and some friends can in thru the backdoor at around midnight. One of them was going with the bouncer. Judy is 5-10, lean, athletic, yep...wow!!!!! When she walked by I knew right then my goal for the night.

tmf

2Blonde
07-30-2012, 08:20 PM
great smile, very attentive, a muscular chest that looked awesome in the shirt he had on & incredibly well-muscled calves ( I can't stand those guys with tiny little matchstick calves).

Reck
07-30-2012, 08:24 PM
^ Seems like Avante is the right man for you. :lol

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 08:27 PM

That was gay.

Avante
07-30-2012, 08:30 PM

That was sooooo internet.

You know I'm married, have kids who have kids, right? Why even play that stupid high school bullshit?

Reck
07-30-2012, 08:31 PM
That was gay.

A mock post tbh.

Reck
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
That was sooooo internet.

You know I'm married, have kids who have kids, right? Why even play that stupid high school bullshit?

What you thought I was serious when I posted that? :lol

Avante
07-30-2012, 08:36 PM
What you thought I was serious when I posted that? :lol

Dude:rolleyes

OBVIOUSLY...you weren't serious. That wasn't my point....OBVIOUSLY, the point is are you really that bored/boring? Little kids play that sort of bullshit, not grown ups.

Reck
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Dude:rolleyes

OBVIOUSLY...you weren't serious. That wasn't my point....OBVIOUSLY, the point is are you really that bored/boring? Little kids play that sort of bullshit, not grown ups.

LOL

Calling me a little kid when you're the one living in fantasy land.

Professional dancer
Historian
Muscle builder
Track and Field expert

What else am I missing Avante?

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 08:44 PM
LOL

Professional dancer
Historian
Muscle builder
Track and Field expert

Forum contributor on 50 other forumz.

lelelele

Avante
07-30-2012, 08:47 PM
LOL

Professional dancer
Historian
Muscle builder
Track and Field expert

How about some reality?

Where do I say I'm a pro dancer:rolleyes

Have proven that yes on my pet topics...historian.

Been lifting since I was (bigger for football) 15, what would you like to know?

Been into track since the early 60's. yep...expert!

Would love for you to quiz me, love to show off:hat

Reck
07-30-2012, 08:50 PM
That doesn't make you a historian or an expert.

I have been watching Baseball and Basketball since I was a kid, does that make me an expert on the sport? I think not.

Show us proof. Lets put this subject to bed.

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
I think I could claim myself a historian. I have the internetz a click away and I have quite the ego. :)

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I think I could claim myself a historian. I have the internetz a click away and I have quite the ego. :)

You are like a flag in the wind. The wind blows one way and there you go...the wind changes directions and there you go...

Now you and Shadowflamer - together jerking each other off.

Man up already, pussy.

Avante
07-30-2012, 08:59 PM
That doesn't make you a historian or an expert.

I have been watching Baseball and Basketball since I was a kid, does that make me an expert on the sport? I think not.

Show us proof. Lets put this subject to bed.

What do you need?

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 08:59 PM
You are like a flag in the wind. The wind blows one way and there you go...the wind changes directions and there you go...

Now you and Shadowflamer - together jerking each other off.

Man up already, pussy.

i ain't manning up with noone. I'm just picking fun at the 62 year old self-proclaimed historian.

I already truced with you n!gga, don't get into it with me again.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:04 PM
i ain't manning up with noone. I'm just picking fun at the 62 year old self-proclaimed historian.

LOL he PMed you didn't he?

He does that with everyone who is against him on this board.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:04 PM

Ok...but shadowflamer?

:lmao

That girl will do nothing but bring you down.

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 09:05 PM
LOL he PMed you didn't he?

He does that with everyone who is against him on this board.

nay, I pm'ed the scro asking for a truce tbh. He accepted.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:06 PM
What do you need?

Some kind of visual proof.

A historian would have some kind of paper that says he is one. Sort of like a medical doctor and his PhD degree hanging on his office.

Cough it up.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Ok...but shadowflamer?

That girl will do nothing but bring you down.

What are you talking about? :lol

Bring who down?

:lol Paranoid
:lol Battlefield

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 09:08 PM
:lol but wait let me ask, he pm'ed you shadow? :lol:lol

sbm, smh, you never learn.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM

Yes sir.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:11 PM

She's full of shit. I PM her to explain that I had a beef with others when she kept trying to bait me and I ignored her. So I tried to explain that I didn't have anything against her and she ran to cummdumpster and tried to use the pm against me.

No shame here- I was completely in the right. Since then, she has become a little stalker... :lol

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:13 PM

A historian would have some kind of paper that says he is one. Sort of like a medical doctor and his PhD degree hanging on his office.

Cough it up.

Why don't you provide proof of your credentials first- so that everyone can take shots at you?

Exactly.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
When everyone was piling on him. He wanted me to be on his side.

I assumed he did the same with you which is why you started attacking me along with him the other day.

Sad puppy cant handle himself when attacked so he runs to new members to help him.

Sidenote,

When I started posting in teh Club full time, I didn't even know Chump nor did I run to anyone like you usually do.

Cant fight your own battles so you go recruiting new members to help you?

That's weak.

Avante
07-30-2012, 09:17 PM

Cough it up.

Forget the fact that....

I know all there is to know about...

Pre1940 blues.

The origins of all 32 NFL teams, all their accomplishments, players.

Know all there is to know about sprinting/110hh/long jump/4x1/4x4 going back to the very beginnings.

The origins of Rock & Roll.

Pre 1970 boxing.

Pre 1980 pro rasslin'.

The origins of Fantasy/Sci Fi in print.

I need credentials...why?

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Why don't you provide proof of your credentials first- so that everyone can take shots at you?

Exactly.

I dont have any credentials you simple fuck.

I dont claim to be a historian or some delusional know it all.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:19 PM
When everyone was piling on him. He wanted me to be on his side.

I assumed he did the same with you which is why you started attacking me along with him the other day.

Sad puppy cant handle himself when attacked so he runs to new members to help him.

Sidenote,

When I started posting in teh Club full time, I didn't even know Chump nor did I run to anyone like you usually do.

Cant fight your own battles so you go recruiting new members to help you?

That's weak.

It is sad that you are resorting to making up shit.

I already explained how it went down- I was a gentleman and pm'd you because you kept whining "why aren't you responding to my question?''

So I pm'd you to let you know that I was at war with others and that I had no beef with you- and that is why I was ignoring you.

You know this is the truth and you have no integrity if you try to say otherwise.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Dupe

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:22 PM

Then stfu and stop asking others for theirs.

I don't give a fuck what your idiotic rationale is just stfu already.

If you aren't giving out your personal info--then don't ask or expect anyone else to. Dumbfuck.

Avante
07-30-2012, 09:22 PM

I'm not delusional about anything. I'm the real deal. Ask me a question.

Would you believe a runner once held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile, well?

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Forget the fact that....

I know all there is to know about...

Pre1940 blues.

The origins of all 32 NFL teams, all their accomplishments, players.

Know all there is to know about sprinting/110hh/long jump/4x1/4x4 going back to the very beginnings.

The origins of Rock & Roll.

Pre 1970 boxing.

Pre 1980 pro rasslin'.

The origins of Fantasy/Sci Fi in print.

I need credentials...why?

That's basic knowledge that anyone could simply learn using the Internet.

Just because you know a few things about this or that doesn't make you a historian.

A quick google search yielded me this..

An historian is a person who studies and writes about the past and is regarded as an authority (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authority) on it.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian#cite_note-wordnetprinceton-0) Historians are concerned with the continuous, methodical narrative and research (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research) of past events as relating to the human race; as well as the study of all history in time. If the individual is concerned with events preceding written history, the individual is a historian of prehistory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory). Although "historian" can be used to describe amateur and professional historians alike, it is reserved more recently for those who have acquired graduate degrees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_degree) in the discipline.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian#cite_note-HermanAM-1) Some historians, though, are recognized by equivalent training and experience in the field.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian#cite_note-HermanAM-1) "Historian" became a professional occupation in the late nineteenth century at roughly the same time that physicians also set standards for whom could enter the field.

And that's just the tip of the iceberd.

You dont qualify as a historia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
So sbm was trying to recruit members to side with him?

:lol weak

:lol prison guard mentality

...nah jk, but that's kinda funny if you dink about it in de general scheme of things.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:27 PM
So sbm was trying to recruit members to side with him?

:lol weak

:lol prison guard mentality

...nah jk, but that's kinda funny if you dink about it in de general scheme of things.

Dude, you are nothing but a little pussy. Keep talking shit about me and you will be destroyed like the last time you had to run away.

Don't pretend to be cool and then try to talk shit about me.

Fair warning motherfucker.

Avante
07-30-2012, 09:28 PM
That's basic knowledge that anyone could simply learn using the Internet.

Just because you know a few things about this or that doesn't make you a historian.

A quick google search yielded me this..

And that's just the tip of the iceberd.

You dont qualify as a historia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

I could ask you a ton of questions you'd never find on the internet, care to challenge that?

Who are confusing a history historian with a football/track/blues etc historian. When you can talk about the first day a team came into existence and everything they ever did you are an historian. When you know about every sprinter who did anything at all you are an historian.

You honestly believe that definition you gave has anything at all to do with what I'm talking about? Dude:rolleyes

Knowing the origins, the history of things, yep...historian.

So tell me little fella, if you knew al there was to know about the automobile here in America you wouldn't be an automobile historian?

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 09:29 PM
:lol meltdown

:lol prison guard

:lol inferiority complex

:lol can't make friends in real life and can't make friends on the internetz

End yourself.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Then stfu and stop asking others for theirs.

I don't give a fuck what your idiotic rationale is just stfu already.

If you aren't giving out your personal info--then don't ask or expect anyone else to. Dumbfuck.

:cry: :cry:

He's the one claiming to be who he say he is. As long as he doesn't show some proof that he is what he is, then he's not one.

Also, showing your graduates paper as a historian is not something anyone can use to defraud you or steal money from you. Its public. Much like those graduate papers that show that you are who you say you are in the medical offices and whatnot.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:33 PM
I could ask you a ton of questions you'd never find on the internet, care to challenge that?

Who are confusing a history historian with a football/track/blues etc historian. When you can talk about the first day a team came into existence and everything they ever did you are an historian. When you know about every sprinter who did anything at all you are an historian.

You honestly believe that definition you gave has anything at all to do with what I'm talking about? Dude:rolleyes

Knowing the origins, the history of things, yep...historian.

So tell me little fella, if you knew al there was to know about the automobile here in America you wouldn't be an automobile historian?

You remain titleless then.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Dude, you are nothing but a little pussy. Keep talking shit about me and you will be destroyed like the last time you had to run away.

Don't pretend to be cool and then try to talk shit about me.

Fair warning motherfucker.

LOL mystix also made such threats to me. None came to fruition.

:lol Threatening to destroy people
:lol Threatening to bring down the whole board
:lol too stupid to keep peace with members who you truced with

Just walk away pal.

Leetonidas
07-30-2012, 09:38 PM
hmm...she's a thin white girl with big titties. I guess she's pretty too :lol she also doesn't seem to mind when I bro it up with my friends or get high

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:41 PM
LOL mystix also made such threats to me. None came to fruition.

:lol Threatening to destroy people
:lol Threatening to bring down the whole board
:lol too stupid to keep peace with members who you truced with

Just walk away pal.

I allowed you to continue...

You might not be so lucky next time :lol

:lol butt-buddies with lakerhomoaids after he embarrassed you in the NBA forum

:lolpathetic

Avante
07-30-2012, 09:45 PM
You remain titleless then.

Dude, the first...

NFL 1000 yard rusher in a season...Beattie Feathers in 1934
First 1000 yards in a season receiver...Don Hutson in 1942

I could go on and on and on......

Wanna talk the first blues recordings from the early 1920's?

How about that former slave who fought for the Heavyweight Championship of the World?

Wanna talk about those Michigan football teams from the early 1900's, you know those scoring over a 100 points in some games while giving up less than a td in a season?

How about the history of the WWWF/WWF/WWE world title starting with "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers?

Jimmy Hines was the first sprinter to run a legal sub10.00. wanna talk about all those who came after?

How about the history of the HBCU in football and track?

So what was the first rock & roll record?

Come on man, why fight it so damn hard? Yep, the real deal:hat Bugs the hell out of you for some reason. What is that reason?

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:48 PM
I allowed you to continue...

You might not be so lucky next time :lol

:lol butt-buddies with lakerhomoaids after he embarrassed you in the NBA forum

:lolpathetic

You allowed me to continue doing what? :lmao

I'm no friends with anyone here you dumb bitch.

:lol Trying to bait me into an arguement with him by bringing up that he embarrassed me when no such thing ever occured.

:lol Butthurt he turned on you

:lol Cant keep an alliance

:lol Cant fight alone

:lol Hijacking threads only to be ridiculed in it

The LOLs are infinite with you.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:51 PM
You allowed me to continue doing what? :lmao

I'm no friends with anyone here you dumb bitch.

:lol Trying to bait me into an arguement with him by bringing up that he embarrassed me when no such thing ever occured.

:lol Butthurt he turned on you

:lol Cant keep an alliance

:lol Cant fight alone

:lol Hijacking threads only to be ridiculed in it

The LOLs are infinite with you.

Too long. Didn't read. :lol

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Dude, the first...

NFL 1000 yard rusher in a season...Beattie Feathers in 1934
First 1000 yards in a season receiver...Don Hutson in 1942

I could go on and on and on......

Wanna talk the first blues recordings from the early 1920's?

How about that former slave who fought for the Heavyweight Championship of the World?

Wanna talk about those Michigan football teams from the early 1900's, you know those scoring over a 100 points in some games while giving up less than a td in a season?

How about the history of the WWWF/WWF/WWE world title starting with "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers?

Jimmy Hines was the first sprinter to run a legal sub10.00. wanna talk about all those who came after?

How about the history of the HBCU in football and track?

So what was the first rock & roll record?

Come on man, why fight it so damn hard? Yep, the real deal:hat Bugs the hell out of you for some reason. What is that reason?

You're not grasping the fact you're not a legit historian.

You can call yourself it but doesn't make it so.

All I ask is simple.

Show me some documents that mentions you as such. Otherwise I'm not going take your words for it.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Too long. Didn't read. :lol

Also known as throwing the white flag.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Also known as throwing the white flag.

:sleep

Avante
07-30-2012, 09:56 PM
You're not grasping the fact you're not a legit historian.

You can call yourself it but doesn't make it so.

All I ask is simple.

Show me some documents that mentions you as such. Otherwise I'm not going take your words for it.

I can't know anymore about those pet topics of mine. I have them totally/completely/100% down. I could teach those topics/write a book on those topics, but unless I have credentials I can't be an historian?

Whatever man:rolleyes

How about this...

I'm a know it all.....better?

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:57 PM
:sleep

Also known as being KO'd.

You cant win.

Reck
07-30-2012, 09:59 PM
I can't know anymore about those pet topics of mine. I have them totally/completely/100% down. I could teach those topics/write a book on those topics, but unless I have credentials I can't be an historian?

Whatever man:rolleyes

How about this...

I'm a know it all.....better?

Exactly, Now you're getting it.

You can know all about medicine but if you dont have a doctorate you cant call yourself a doctor.

Avante
07-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Exactly, Now you're getting it.

You can know all about medicine but if you dont have a doctorate you cant call yourself a doctor.

So an..Historian...must be a professional with credentials, right? You can't be just somebody who knows the history of something, right?

Reck
07-30-2012, 10:06 PM
So an..Historian...must be a professional with credentials, right? You can't be just somebody who knows the history of something, right?

You can.

But you're not a historian.

You may know enough to be considered one but if you didn't major in it you're not one.

Avante
07-30-2012, 10:13 PM
You can.

But you're not a historian.

You may know enough to be considered one but if you didn't major in it you're not one.

Where do they teach...

football
blues
boxing
rasslin'
fasntasy/sci fi
track & field

...history?

What if I knew all there is to know but couldn't afford to go to college? No hopes of being an historian, regardless of the fact you most certainly are.

It's like this, you line up an historian with credentials and I will totally school him on those pet topics of mine I guarantee it. So much for credentials.

Reck
07-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Where do they teach...

football
blues
boxing
rasslin'
fasntasy/sci fi
track & field

...history?

What if I knew all there is to know but couldn't afford to go to college? No hopes of being an historian, regardless of the fact you most certainly are.

It's like this, you line up an historian with credentials and I will totally school him on those pet topics of mine I guarantee it. So much for credentials.

True, there are plenty of "professionals" that know little of their actual profession.

But they went to college and major in it. That makes them historian nonetheless.

The fact they dont have classes about any of the things you listed further proves you dont classified nor are you qualified as a historian.

Avante
07-30-2012, 10:29 PM
True, there are plenty of "professionals" that know little of their actual profession.

But they went to college and major in it. That makes them historian nonetheless.

The fact they dont have classes about any of the things you listed further proves you dont classified nor are you qualified as a historian.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!

One of many..

paste

Being a historian does not require any college or university degree at all. Nor does it require that you have a working knowledge of at least two languages. I have known dozens of very competent historians who have never darkened the door of a university.

Basically, with an avid interest in American History, for instance, you start your own independent study, find things that are important and tht have either been ignored or not found by others, validate your findings and publish them.

On the other hand, I have known many university professors with degrees from all over the place who could not find their way out of the bedroom closet.

My degree is in history and I do have a working knowledge of four languages other than my native language. I am published on two continents, but that is not even in the field of my speciality.

Reck
07-30-2012, 10:44 PM
What's bullshit about that?

No one in the US will recognize you as a historian without a degree.

And your own paste work states that you have to start your own independent study, find things on your own that haven't been discovered and validate them.

None of what you know is unfounded.

Sorry, still not a historian.

Avante
07-30-2012, 10:50 PM
What's bullshit about that?

No one in the US will recognize you as a historian without a degree.

And your own paste work states that you have to start your own independent study, find things on your own that haven't been discovered and validate them.

None of what you know is unfounded.

Sorry, still not a historian.

You must have missed the whole first paragraph:rolleyes

I love being an historian:hat

RtJGlXUozyg&feature=related (http://RtJGlXUozyg&feature=related)

JoeChalupa
07-31-2012, 01:31 PM
All I know is that when I met my future wife I knew I wanted to go out with her.