PDA

View Full Version : Well, not such a gutsy...

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 12:37 PM
...call, after all.

Book bombshell: Obama canceled Bin Laden ‘kill’ raid three times at Jarrett’s urging (http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/29/obama-canceled-bin-laden-kill-raid-three-times-valerie-jarrett/)

So, on a military decision most of us have already conceded was a no-brainer, President Barack Obama was talked out of the Abbottabad raid three times by Valerie Jarrett? I wasn't aware she was one of the President's military advisors.

And, the book actually suggests he wavered a fourth time before pulling the trigger on the raid.

Obama administration officials also said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision. At the time, the White House blamed the delay on unfavorable weather conditions near bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

But when Miniter obtained that day’s weather reports from the U.S. Air Force Combat Meteorological Center, he said, they showed ideal conditions for the SEALs to carry out their orders.

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 12:40 PM
...never mind, image link broken.

Blake
07-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Obama should have put up the Mission Accomplished banner

ElNono
07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Fucker is dead. One of the few good things Barry actually got done, also one of the few things were he differed from dubya.

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Obama should have put up the Mission Accomplished banner
He did, and he's been spiking the ball ever since...whenever he get's the opportunity.

C'mon; it's all we fucking here when you ask what Obama has accomplished in the past 3 and half years.

HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN! That's what he did.

Now we find out, he didn't really even want to do that.

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Fucker is dead. One of the few good things Barry actually got done, also one of the few things were he differed from dubya.
George W. Bush built the intelligence infrastructure that allowed President Obama to even give the signal on that raid -- an intelligence infrastructure for which candidate Obama spent the 2008 campaign vilifying President Bush.

Do you think for one moment that if President George W. Bush had had the opportunity to kill or capture Osama bin Laden, during his administration, he would have let some hack political czar (or whatever Jarrett is/was) talk him out of it?

You're dreaming.

ElNono
07-30-2012, 01:12 PM
George W. Bush :blah:blah:blah

Apparently, it was difficult enough to locate and kill the fucker that dubya couldn't do it. These are things we know.

I'm sure OBL rotting corpse feels better now that unnamed sources claim there were "3 or 4" indecisions before pulling the trigger... crofl

But I can tell that the fact Barry got it done really upsets you... carry on.

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Apparently, it was difficult enough to locate and kill the fucker that dubya couldn't do it. These are things we know.
President Obama didn't locate or kill Osama bin Laden either. He was completely reliant on an intelligence mechanism he railed against and his predecessor left him. These are the things we know.

And, now, it appears he had some hesitation when the opportunity did finally present itself.

I'm sure OBL rotting corpse feels better now that unnamed sources claim there were "3 or 4" indecisions before pulling the trigger... crofl
A former member of Seal Team Six has started a PAC to defeat their current Commander-in-Chief because he sucks eggs on this topic.

But I can tell that the fact Barry got it done really upsets you... carry on.
I couldn't be happier that bin Laden is dead. I give Obama full credit for making the call that resulted in his death. It just doesn't appear it was as gutsy as the administration would have liked us to believe. Thank God reason finally overrode political consideration.

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm not saying it's not true and it seems to be in character, but I don't find "unnamed sources" particularly credible.

boutons_deux
07-30-2012, 01:37 PM
kill or not kill OBL, Yoni would have deNIGRAted Obama no matter what.

If only Yoni's boy dubya had hesitated in an abundance of caution before invading Iraq...

Yonivore
07-30-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm not saying it's not true and it seems to be in character, but I don't find "unnamed sources" particularly credible.
Miniter has a good reputation but, I agree it's unconfirmed.

If you were whistle-blowing on Obama, would you want to be named?

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2012, 01:51 PM
I don't believe any of this at all. All evidence points to Bin Laden dying back in 2002 of kidney failure, and didn't most of the guys involved in the supposed raid tragically die a couple of weeks later in a helicopter crash? Did we ever see a body? Oh that's right, they dumped him really quick without any real proof they ever had him. Meh, Obama didn't do shit.

:lmao

Dude, they definitely killed Bin Laden.

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Obama will release the pictures of dead Bin Laden right before the election. Count on it.

ElNono
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
I disagree with his alleged hesitancy diminishing in the least the final outcome.

If there are any bright spots about this administration, and there are very few, that is certainly one. One only has to wonder how much dubya wanted to be the guy that broke those news, and should it have been him, Yoni would be clamoring for his head to be added to Mt Rushmore... such is the life of political water boys...

Obama will release the pictures of dead Bin Laden right before the election. Count on it.

I wouldn't doubt it.

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM
The kidney failure/dialysis was never verified. IMHO it was more wishful thinking.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Bin Laden was on his death bed with kidney failure, hooked up to dialysis machines back in 2002.
I'm surprised the CIA wasn't consulting you for advice at the time since you seem to know more about Osama's wearabouts in 2002 than just about anyone who was looking for him :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:09 PM
The kidney failure/dialysis was never verified.
Alex Jones believing it is all the verification it needs.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Alex J:lolnes

Winehole23
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Obama will release the pictures of dead Bin Laden right before the election. Count on it.we'll see. it could happen. people voting in November probably can't remember all the way back to April of the same year.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/26/bin-laden-death-photos-will-not-be-released-u-s-federal-judge-rules/

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Osama must have used a stunt double for the video he filmed in 2004 tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Alex J:lolnes
C:lolnspiracy the:lolry

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Because videos must be released on the date they are made :lmao

Osama, n!gga!
So he filmed the video before his alleged death in 2002 and somehow knew at the time that it would be Kerry running against Bush in 2004?

:lmao you can't make this stuff up

Blake
07-30-2012, 02:34 PM
But you're a stupid mexican who was easily duped....

Ir:lolny

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
well you didn't announce specifically what was said in the video.
I didn't think I needed to seeing that you're so well informed as to the truth about Bin Laden during the 2002-2011 period. Someone who feels so strongly that Bin Laden died in 2002 shouldn't need help knowing what was said in a speech Bin Laden allegedly made in 2004.

now that we have full disclosure, i'll say that being alive 2 years after being hooked up to dialysis machine is much more plausible than being alive 10 years later, seeing as the life expectancy is 5 years with the best possible healthcare something that pakistan and afghanistan could not provide.
So when did he die? 2002? 2004? I thought it was "common knowledge" Osama was terminally ill in 2002.

vy65
07-30-2012, 02:49 PM
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-05-03/news/31560638_1_pakistan-compound-abu-yahya-bin-laden

:lol Alex Jones
:lol kidney failure
:lol making videos from beyond the grave

CosmicCowboy
07-30-2012, 02:57 PM
:lol because the government has never lied
:lol forced to take everything mainstream media says as 100% truth because schools no longer teach critical thinking

There is a huge difference between critical thinking and looney tune conspiracy theories.

vy65
07-30-2012, 02:58 PM
What did the government lie about? Osama's death? Or those letters?

:lol alternet.org
:lol thinkprogress
:lol getting news from same sources as Boutons
:lol Alex J:lolnes

vy65
07-30-2012, 02:58 PM
oh and :lol thinking critical thought = regurgitating Alex Jones

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:00 PM
This has got nothing to do with the Gulf of Tonkin or the Cold War

vy65
So you think the government forged those letters calling for Obama's assassination?

DUNCANownsKOBE
rofl whottt does the Gulf of Tonkin have to do with Bin Laden?

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Because Alex Jones told me it does!!!

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Posting wikipedia links proves nothing -- what were these lies?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 03:02 PM
no, critical thought is that it's unheard of to live 10+ years on a dialysis machine in the pakistan mountains.

:lol critical thought = regurgitating CNN
regurgitating Alex Jones = pretending it's a foregone conclusion that Bin Laden's kidneys failed in 2002 and he needed a dialysis machine to survive since then

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 03:03 PM
DAMN you guys are dense if you really can't make that connection.

":cry just because the govt has lied before, they're sorry and won't do it again now!! :cry"

wow, the amount of groupthink and brainwashing gives me chills
Where did I say the government won't lie again?

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Don't be lazy, read it for yourself that's why I posted them. Just a heads up, they aren't conspiracy theories but actual confirmed factual knowledge courtesy of the freedom of information act.

:lol so you don't know -- did you miss that part of the radio broadcast?

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Actually, since you're a lazy intellectually dishonest dumbass I'll just give you the rundown:

-The Gulf of Tonkin incident that brought us into the Vietnam War was staged, now admitted by our own military.

-The CIA wanted to kill Americans in terrorist attacks and blame it on Cuba during the Cold War as a pretext to invade Cuba.

lol wtf - where's your proof? That sure as shit isn't in the wikipedia articles

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-30-2012, 03:09 PM
You implied it when you scoffed the notion of the government lying about Bin Laden's death for political reasons as out of the realm of possibility. Like it was just nonsense, whenever history tells us that they do these types of things all the time.
Where did I do this?

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Top secret proposals =|= government lying about shit

xrayzebra
07-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah, old Obama is one gutsy guy. He cant even keep Michelle in line. She wants to
go along with him on trips, but she takes her own airplane(s).

Oh, well, speaking of Michelle. they say beauty is only skin deep but ugly is
to the bone. And she want even let Barry eat at home, got to go out to the
hamburger joint to get a meal.

vy65
07-30-2012, 03:22 PM
No one is saying that shit isn't sinister. But the government wasn't asked about it - and lied to the contrary - or at least your wikipedia links don't say so. You'll have to hook us up with the infowars link.

And more importantly, even if that's true - that's not proof that the government is lying about Osama.

spursncowboys
07-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Secret Wars was a really good book. The author is pretty good at showing the facts and information and letting it speak for itself. Like Woodward's book of Bush. The book is about Obama's six major situations in his presidency and his lack of decisions towards them. I would like to read this and see. I like how he doesn't get into law making. I think the idea that the President has to have all the answers is absurd and gives too much power to one man. However it sounds like he avoids this out of reasons beyond belief in a more limited presidential power.

Oh, Gee!!
07-30-2012, 03:47 PM
probably the same unnamed source that had Saddam meeting with high ranking members of Al-Queda before 9-11.

George Gervin's Afro
07-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, old Obama is one gutsy guy. He cant even keep Michelle in line. She wants to
go along with him on trips, but she takes her own airplane(s).

Oh, well, speaking of Michelle. they say beauty is only skin deep but ugly is
to the bone. And she want even let Barry eat at home, got to go out to the
hamburger joint to get a meal.

hey rey..i see your are even more senile now than ever before..:lmao

spursncowboys
07-30-2012, 05:26 PM
White House: 'Fabrication' that Obama called off bin Laden raid

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/07/white-house-fabrication-that-obama-called-off-bin-130496.html?hp=f3

ChumpDumper
07-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Someone wrote a book saying Obama isn't all that great!

Yay!

xrayzebra
07-30-2012, 06:47 PM
hey rey..i see your are even more senile now than ever before..:lmao

Not so senile to think that Obama is gutsy. Obama is still the two bit
thug that without his little Chicago ganstas and his teleprompter
would be just be another activist looking for a home.

But he was good at what he did and bragged about. Smoke dope and
snort coke.

You ever wonder who his Momma really was? He seems to be unable
to produce any proof of much of anything in his past. And yeah I
meant to say Momma. Somehow I just find it hard to believe he is of
mixed parentage.

Winehole23
07-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Somehow I just find it hard to believe he is of
mixed parentage.Obama is lying about his mom? And his mom lied too?

:lmao

ElNono
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
lol, ray skipped his meds today

Wild Cobra
07-31-2012, 02:27 AM
lol, ray skipped his meds today
I'm pretty sure you must be off your meds, creating a Bouton's type thread...

VLWC news...

...going to be a thread fail...

xrayzebra
07-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, here you go. A little change of pace, but looks like Obama finally
can claim he is down for the cause, he got some slave blood. From his
Momma's. And not just any old slave blood, but some of the original
slave blood.

Is Obama’s White Mother Descendant of Slave?
The “Obama genealogy” fad now shows he may be the great-grandson of a colonial slave. One thing for sure – he has no Jewish blood.

"It turns out that the president might be the 11th great-grandson of John Punch, who was one of the first known slaves in the United States, having arrived in 1640 from Africa."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158458#.UBffQ6N0hOU

And let us not forget he got that Irish blood too. Why he is just a
regular American Heinz 57.........

No wonder he is such a gutsy guy.:lol

Winehole23
07-31-2012, 08:50 AM
you're all over the place, man. did you have a point?

boutons_deux
07-31-2012, 08:56 AM
XZ ran out of his meds and is waiting for 00:01 AM 1 Aug when his monthly card kicks in to go pick up his meds at Walmart.

jack sommerset
07-31-2012, 08:56 AM
It wasn't a gutsy call, laden was the most wanted man in USA history and I'm sure Obama did waiver on his decision only because if they didn't get their man he thought all hell would break loose politically for him. I doubt Obama will use this for a campaign ad in october, we're on to him. God bless

xrayzebra
07-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah, really strange Ancestor.com can find out he has the blood of the "original"
slave in North America, but no one can tell us what his grades were while he was
in college. No one can produce a valid live birth certificate and no one can produce
on paper he wrote while an editor of a prestigious law school publication.

We also have been told he has Irish blood, who knows and who honestly cares.

It would be nice if something of substance was given about his past. Or
is it you just don't give a damn. Cause he is pretty and talks a good game,
well when he has TOTUS there to prompt him.

jack sommerset
07-31-2012, 08:57 AM
XZ ran out of his meds and is waiting for 00:01 AM 1 Aug when his monthly card kicks in to go pick up his meds at Walmart.

You are not only informative but funny as well. God bless

jack sommerset
07-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah, really strange Ancestor.com can find out he has the blood of the "original"
slave in North America, but no one can tell us what his grades were while he was
in college. No one can produce a valid live birth certificate and no one can produce

We know he wasn't interested in the ladies until mrs Obama enter the picture. God bless

MannyIsGod
07-31-2012, 09:14 AM
Well, here you go. A little change of pace, but looks like Obama finally
can claim he is down for the cause, he got some slave blood. From his
Momma's. And not just any old slave blood, but some of the original
slave blood.

Is Obama’s White Mother Descendant of Slave?
The “Obama genealogy” fad now shows he may be the great-grandson of a colonial slave. One thing for sure – he has no Jewish blood.

"It turns out that the president might be the 11th great-grandson of John Punch, who was one of the first known slaves in the United States, having arrived in 1640 from Africa."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158458#.UBffQ6N0hOU

And let us not forget he got that Irish blood too. Why he is just a
regular American Heinz 57.........

No wonder he is such a gutsy guy.:lol

:lol Wow

Bookmarking this for the next time someone tries to argue there are no racist voters.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 09:22 AM
We also have been told he has Irish blood, who knows and who honestly cares.Uh, you clearly demonstrated you do.

We know he wasn't interested in the ladies until mrs Obama enter the picture. God blessYou need to repent and stop gossiping.

Ron bless.

Winehole23
07-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah, really strange Ancestor.com can find out he has the blood of the "original"slave in North America, but no one can tell us what his grades were while he was in college. isn't there some federal law (i.e., the Buckley amendment) that prevents academic records from being released to the public without a person's permission?

also, is it usual for presidential candidates to release them? (honest question)

also, what difference does it make how a candidate did in college?

No one can produce a valid live birth certificate you mean the original document. valid copies do exist, and have been released.

and no one can produce
on paper he wrote while an editor of a prestigious law school publication. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12705.html

It would be nice if something of substance was given about his past. Or is it you just don't give a damn. Cause he is pretty and talks a good game, well when he has TOTUS there to prompt him.we know about as much about Obama as we ordinarily know about a presidential candidate. the notion that he's not been properly vetted or is otherwise unqualified to run is sad and kind of pathetic -- and I say that as someone who didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and won't this year. there's plenty of reasons to dislike Obama without relying on such weak bullshit pertaining to nothing.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-31-2012, 09:36 AM
:lol xrayzebra

This guy's hilarious

xrayzebra
07-31-2012, 09:56 AM
Well you folks haven't changed a bit.

You still hate old white people.

And as always, play the old race card. Sheeesh, read you folks like
a book.

Winehole23
07-31-2012, 10:00 AM
not at all, Ray, I'm old and white myself.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 10:04 AM

a book.You brought race into this.

And you just played your race card.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Damn right I do.

clambake
07-31-2012, 10:16 AM

might be the oldest birther. someone should check that.

LnGrrrR
07-31-2012, 05:03 PM
Well Bush said he wasn't even concerned about Osama, so I guess Obama was slightly more concerned than he was.

spursncowboys
07-31-2012, 06:40 PM
The geneology thing is kind of weird. The slaves name was punch. The ancestor's name was bunch. So it is a pretty big stretch. But I agree with the above poster who said who cares?. I wonder who does care. Who thinks this is a story.

Winehole23
07-31-2012, 06:59 PM
Ray does.

Drachen
07-31-2012, 07:25 PM
The geneology thing is kind of weird. The slaves name was punch. The ancestor's name was bunch. So it is a pretty big stretch. But I agree with the above poster who said who cares?. I wonder who does care. Who thinks this is a story.

I agree with you 100%. It might be interesting to some people, but isn't relevant to anything.

scott
07-31-2012, 09:29 PM

a book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_wrap

xrayzebra
07-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Ray does.

Nope, this Ray doesn't. I could care less.

To me the whole thing is one big joke.

Drachen
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_wrap

maybe he thought it was worthy of three seperate paragraphs, yet doesn't know what the "Tab" button does.

OPEN YOUR MIND SCOTT!

Jacob1983
08-01-2012, 12:14 AM
US Navy Seals supposedly killed Bin Laden. They pulled the trigger, not Obama. And wasn't Bin Laden near death when the Seal team found him and didn't Bin Laden not put up a fight like we were told by the wonderful media?

ElNono
08-01-2012, 12:32 AM
US Navy Seals supposedly killed Bin Laden. They pulled the trigger, not Obama. And wasn't Bin Laden near death when the Seal team found him and didn't Bin Laden not put up a fight like we were told by the wonderful media?

But Barry hesitated!

Jacob1983
08-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Sure, just like he has during all of those drone attacks. Barry is a warmonger just like Cheney and Bush.