PDA

View Full Version : The Wachowski Bro....errr Siblings?

HI-FI
07-30-2012, 07:28 PM
this is for the Matrix fans on here, or those who enjoy fapping to trannies

so Larry, after a lot of surgery, has now finally come out as Lana
http://l.yimg.com/ao/i/entertainment/movies/lana-wachowski-257-warner-bros.jpg

He/She/It used to look like this
http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/larry_wachowski_lana_wachowski.jpg

i haven't watched the interview with them, they have a new film out called Cloud Atlas, i guess it's a new agey trip through various timeframes and perspectives and blah blah
http://www.extratv.com/2012/07/30/matrix-director-lana-wachowski-transsexual-cloud-atlas/

when Matrix Reloaded had its premiere, I had heard he showed up dressed in drag, so I guess this all makes sense, plus his S&M obsessions were a big part of Matrix.

Hope he's happy. Not sure if i'll see this Cloud Atlas movie, looks a little too pretentious for my tastes. I've never been a huge fan of their work, though I haven't seen Speed Racer.

Reck
07-30-2012, 07:39 PM
This is news to you?

I thought it was already well known he was gay.

If you watch any of the Wachowski brother films, you can always see a reference to gay/lesbians etc.

Bound, V for Vendetta are just a few example of this.

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 07:41 PM
:lmao transvestite

GLAAD Committee
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
ElNono's gonna jizz himself when he sees this thread..:lol

lakerhaterade
07-30-2012, 08:03 PM
ElNono's gonna jizz himself when he sees this thread..:lol

:lol:lol

xellos88330
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
There was obviously a glitch in the matrix.

Wild Cobra Kai
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
There was obviously a glitch in the matrix.

It happens when they...er, change something.

Jacob1983
07-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Isn't this story like 3 or 4 years old?

Clould Atlas looks shitty. It will be this year's Tree of Life.

HI-FI
07-31-2012, 02:31 AM
Isn't this story like 3 or 4 years old?

Clould Atlas looks shitty. It will be this year's Tree of Life.

Him/her having work done is old news, I just figured since no one made a thread and he's come out publicly to promote their new movie, i'd make a thread. it's funny, they use to rarely do any promotion for the Matrix films, they were known for being really reclusive to the press. Now he's a chick and he's doing press to promote his film that isn't out yet. I guess he was just really uncomfortable in his own skin.

I enjoyed Tree of Life, people might view it as pretentious but the Wachowskis are worse imo. They bash you in the head with their beliefs.

Jacob1983
07-31-2012, 02:33 AM
True and the Wachowskis siblings are basically known for The Matrix and that's it.

The Reckoning
07-31-2012, 02:43 AM
they should have stopped making movies after the matrix, but im being captain obvious

Reck
07-31-2012, 02:45 AM
^ You didn't like V for Vendetta?

That's like their second best movie, outside of The Matrix.

The Reckoning
07-31-2012, 05:37 AM
^ You didn't like V for Vendetta?

That's like their second best movie, outside of The Matrix.

i agree good flick, but they completely killed the matrix by having sequels. the next film they directed was speed racer lol.

plus v for vendetta was a collaborative effort. im sure the movie wouldnt have been nearly as good if they had complete control.