PDA

View Full Version : Clipper Nation

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:35 PM
I need to know why you do absolutely nothing on this forum but follow others around bitching about things. Explain that to me/us, ok?

Whle we wait for you to totally talk around the question, never actually answering it as you whine some more.

tXGo8XCvunI (http://tXGo8XCvunI)

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Sbm cyber BJ take in 1, 2, 3

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 12:38 PM
I need to know why you do absolutely nothing on this forum but follow others around bitching about things. Explain that to me/us, ok?

He also logs in as other troll names and does similar shit...very impressive...:sleep

Same with lakerhomoaids

Trolls of trolls impersonating trolls....:sleep

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 12:40 PM

I know who your other trolls are- besides Timmy/Zo...

just waiting for the right time....:lol

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 12:43 PM
He also logs in as other troll names and does similar shit...very impressive...:sleep

Same with lakerhomoaids

right on cue

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:43 PM

And here is another leech, what is with that "here." So many of you whiners who do nothing but whine, why? Something in the water?

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:44 PM

Same with lakerhomoaids

Ever noticed we are all these freaks do? Are they really that fucking uncreative/boring/stupid?

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 12:44 PM
circle jerking going on in here.

you freaks are disgusting.

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 12:48 PM
The amount of semen being thrown around in this thread would rival that which was needed by flavor flav to procreate.

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:48 PM

So you spend all your time here following those you find disgusting around, why? You really have nothing better to do than that? That's beyond pathetic.

Dude, get out from under us, try something all on your own, ok?

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
The amount of semen being thrown around in this thread would rival that which was needed by flavor flav to procreate.

Fuck all that junior high bullshit, ok?

Why do you do nothing yourself, well?

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
yuck!!!

Avante
07-31-2012, 12:52 PM
yuck!!!

Be entertaining, bring something unique, do anything but this lameass little kid in hiding bullshit you do, ok?

See how easy this is....

f-csuxRIZrI (http://f-csuxRIZrI)

That is an old Charlie Patton tune from 1929. See you learned something today.

Don't bore me with that same old boring ass simple little kid bullshit of yours, ok?

Wild Cobra
07-31-2012, 12:58 PM

Whle we wait for you to totally talk around the question, never actually answering it as you whine some more.

LOL...

Why are you starting a thread that is effectively nothing more than bitching about Clipper Nation?

Do I see some hypocrisy here?

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:00 PM
If you aren't capable of coming up with things we can talk about don't be telling us who do a fucking thing, ok? This is to all you fucking leeches out there. Tired of do nothings telling me/us shit. Prove yourself or keep your fucking mouth shut, got it!!!

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Be entertaining, bring something unique, do anything but this lameass little kid in hiding bullshit you do, ok?

See how easy this is....

Don't bore me with that same old boring ass simple little kid bullshit of yours, ok?

it is easy...speaking of Patton...crazy ass Mike Patton...
could have heard the same thing 150 years ago on the plantation
yep...we're talking the birth of the blues

LxNDKsyvMOI

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:01 PM

See how easy this is....

:lol welcher
:lol shittiest persona on Internet forums
:lol historian
:lol white Jamaican
:lol circle jerking with sbm
:lol lolololololol acid

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:05 PM
LOL...

Why are you starting a thread that is effectively nothing more than bitching about Clipper Nation?

Do I see some hypocrisy here?

Don't be another idiot, ok? I do post threads I don't follow others around bitching. I 'm using this ..one...thread to talk about this leech in bitching bullshit we see here. I assumed that was obvious.

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
You know you're a shitty fucking poster with a shitty fucking life when Wild Cobra calls you out:lol

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
:lol welcher
:lol shittiest persona on Internet forums
:lol historian
:lol white Jamaican
:lol circle jerking with sbm
:lol lolololololol acid

One more time drop the kiddie bullshit.

Why do you do nothing but leech off others? Well?

Watch as this fucking freak never does answer the question.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Call out threads are always an automatic loss for the OP.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
You know you're a shitty fucking poster with a shitty fucking life when Wild Cobra calls you out:lol

I'm not the one leeching off everyone else freak, that's you, why?

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:08 PM
:lol thinking I'm leeching off others

:lol not being able to tell I'm alone in my attack against you

:lol following me around and leeching off the forum jizzrag of sbm

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:08 PM

So why do you leech off everyone else, well?

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:09 PM
One more time drop the kiddie bullshit.

Why do you do nothing but leech off others? Well?

Watch as this fucking freak never does answer the question.

yes...time to stop the kiddie bs and grow up...maybe learn something...it's not hard...that's what she said...how about a little driving music...

yes...windows down...

ayy4yFOs_b4

lakerhaterade

It's a shame the OP can't see this.

Avante
:lol thinking I'm leeching off others

:lol not being able to tell I'm alone in my attack against you

:lol following me around and leeching off the forum jizzrag of sbm

You have never posted a thread here, why?

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:11 PM
So why do you leech off everyone else, well?

I don't think anyone really "leeches" off of anyone else on this site. I think they're just notifying you that you are a tremendous douche.

You open yourself up for it TBH.

If you don't like it, don't post so much. Seems simple really.

lakerhaterade
I don't need to faggot. All I gotta do to be a decent poster is contribute to threads.

Maybe you should take the same advice.

cantthinkofanything
the we turn the corner and head to the home of the delta blues...

vguhpU4YXfE

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't need to faggot. All I gotta do to be a decent poster is contribute to threads.

:tu

Wild Cobra
I'm not the one leeching off everyone else freak, that's you, why?
Why do you let people push your buttons? When you do that, they have a form of control over you. It's just as much your fault if you give someone the satisfaction of pissing you off.

Avante

You don't do anything but wimper, prove me wrong.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:14 PM
You don't do anything but wimper, prove me wrong.

I haven't noticed him "wimpering" once.

Can you explain to us the definition of "wimpering" according to Avante?

We already know your definition of "historian" is nonsense, I'm curious about this one now.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't think anyone really "leeches" off of anyone else on this site. I think they're just notifying you that you are a tremendous douche.

You open yourself up for it TBH.

If you don't like it, don't post so much. Seems simple really.

Ever notice it's always the same 4/5 guys like you who never do anything but bitch?

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:16 PM
What happens when you mix one of the best Soul singers in the world with a bad ass funk diva?

Don't know what you call it but it sure is tasty...

XIV2HQ1BZQA

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
I haven't noticed him "wimpering" once.

Can you explain to us the definition of "wimpering" according to Avante?

We already know your definition of "historian" is nonsense, I'm curious about this one now.

Show me one thread where the guy isn't bugging/negative/bitching/moaning/groaning/wimpering/being a pest/critical. Go ahead.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Ever notice it's always the same 4/5 guys like you who never do anything but bitch?

Ever notice that the only people that ever come to your defense are......hmmmmm......fuck, I can't think of anyone.......wait, that SBM fellow. You and he seem to have developed into quite an e-couple.

Wild Cobra
07-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Just wait until you have an internet troll stalker as persistent as FuzzyLumpkins badmouthing your every word. If you can't handle the people that you are dealing with now, you haven't seen anything yet.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Show me one thread where the guy isn't bugging/negative/bitching/moaning/groaning/wimpering/being a pest/critical. Go ahead.

Nah, don't really care that much.

I'm sure that prior to you posting here though he probably posted on different topics.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
In fact, Clipper Nation is somewhat of a historian in that he was there for the birth of the Avante troll, he's been making fun of Avante ever since, and he could tell you all about Avante.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:20 PM
What happens when you mix one of the best Soul singers in the world with a bad ass funk diva?

Don't know what you call it but it sure is tasty...

XIV2HQ1BZQA

Dude, come over here, now sit your ass down.

Ever notice I let you you do your thing on your threads? I don't come in there to disrupt things? Do you really thing anyone gives a fat fuck about your stupid bullshit right now, well? So take your pin head attrached to than pencil neck of yours and scram, ok?

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:22 PM

Ever notice I let you you do your thing on your threads? I don't come in there to disrupt things? Do you really thing anyone gives a fat fuck about your stupid bullshit right now, well? So take your pin head attrached to than pencil neck of yours and scram, ok?

I can't believe someone actually gave birth to this faggot.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Nah, don't really care that much.

I'm sure that prior to you posting here though he probably posted on different topics.

If you don't care enought to get it right then shut the fuck up.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:23 PM
In fact, Clipper Nation is somewhat of a historian in that he was there for the birth of the Avante troll, he's been making fun of Avante ever since, and he could tell you all about Avante.

He's making fun of me....:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleye s

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:23 PM
I can't believe someone actually gave birth to this faggot.

Still leeching, why?

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM

reminds me of dat good ole Chicago blues...

yes...bonerific...

ULI5kolBpAk

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Still leeching, why?
Shut the fuck up.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Just wait until you have an internet troll stalker as persistent as FuzzyLumpkins badmouthing your every word. If you can't handle the people that you are dealing with now, you haven't seen anything yet.

I don't mind jousting/debating/fighting with those who bring something to the table. It's these fucking know nothing leeches who do nothing but cry baby around that bug me. If they are too stupid to originate threads they need to shut the fuck up.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Shut the fuck up.

You can't post threads....because?

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't mind jousting/debating/fighting with those who bring something to the table. It's these fucking know nothing leeches who do nothing but cry baby around that bug me. If they are too stupid to originate threads they need to shut the fuck up.

u mad?

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:28 PM
You can't post threads....because?

I don't need to. I don't feel the need to express my every thought by frequently starting useless and boring threads like you.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:29 PM
reminds me of dat good ole Chicago blues...

yes...bonerific...

ULI5kolBpAk

Dude, this is them old Chicago blues...

K6N-AkuOzRw (http://K6N-AkuOzRw)

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:30 PM
what was that group with the crazy chick that cussed all the time?

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:30 PM
Dude, this is them old Chicago blues...

K6N-AkuOzRw (http://K6N-AkuOzRw)

nice job asshole...now I'll never hear the Chicago blues

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
I don't need to. I don't feel the need to express my every thought by frequently starting useless and boring threads like you.

You do......zero/nothing/0.....at all. You....never....have anything at all?

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:34 PM
nice job asshole...now I'll never hear the Chicago blues

Dude, that is sooooo tiny. Did you really think after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those youtube links of mine I was going to keep it that way?

Come on guy:rolleyes

You go with...

Snooky Pryor
Baby Face Leroy
Moody Jones
Floyd Jones
Sonny Boy Williamson
Sunnyland Slim
Muddy Waters
Little Walter
Buddy Guy
Junior Wells
Homesick James
Otis Spann
Jimmy Rogers
Jimmy Reed
Howlin' Wolf

....when talking them Chicago blues.

Some will mention, Tampa Red and Big Bill Broonzy but they didn't really fit the sound.

lakerhaterade
07-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Stupid reply by a retarded poster.

I think I've done my job here. Exposing your hypocrisy and stupidity was easy as 1, 2, 3.

Later, bitch.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Dude, that is sooooo tiny. Did you really think after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those youtube links of mine I was going to keep it that way?

Come on guy:rolleyes

I hereby challenge you to a blues off. We'll each take turns posting blues videos and see who puts up the better stuff after 10 each.

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Stupid reply by a retarded poster.

I think I've done my job here. Exposing your hypocrisy and stupidity was easy as 1, 2, 3.

Later, bitch.

Notice how the freak never could explain why he does nothing but leech? Totally pathetic, sheesh!

Avante
07-31-2012, 01:41 PM
I hereby challenge you to a blues off. We'll each take turns posting blues videos and see who puts up the better stuff after 10 each.

This is like a bug challenging a windsheild. Two sailors in a row boat with bb guns taking on a battleship. Chipper Nation trying to originate a thread.

Go for it!

JudynTX
07-31-2012, 02:09 PM

It's the same shit, day after day.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 02:18 PM
:lmao

Firstly, you officially can't deny that you're a welcher after starting this thread, B.... secondly...

:lol Welchvante
:lol WelchZon
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Leech
:lol Spammer
:lol Tried to call me out and it backfired on you

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 02:21 PM

2.there will no longer be any harassement of any kind. If you must be critical take it to the PM function. This isn't the place to voice all your personal likes and dislikes.

===

Ever noticed we are all these freaks do? Are they really that fucking uncreative/boring/stupid?

3. Be a valuable member, not a leech.

===

If you aren't capable of coming up with things we can talk about don't be telling us who do a fucking thing, ok? This is to all you fucking leeches out there. Tired of do nothings telling me/us shit. Prove yourself or keep your fucking mouth shut, got it!!!

1.there will no longer be any inappropriate language, this is not your home, this is not the barracks or a bar. So conduct yourself like considerate adults and we'll have no problems.

===

I 'm using this ..one...thread to talk about this leech in bitching bullshit we see here. I assumed that was obvious.

4.don't think we need to know your every thought, so pick and choose what's important and what isn't.

===

:lmao Hypocrite
:lmao Can't even follow his own lame rules

Avante
07-31-2012, 02:22 PM

Firstly, you officially can't deny that you're a welcher after starting this thread, B.... secondly...

:lol Welchvante
:lol WelchZon
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Acid-dropping troll
:lol Leech
:lol Spammer
:lol Tried to call me out and it backfired on you

Since you were all ready calling me a welcher for no reason at all, fuck it!

Backfired????????????????....you are kidding right? You have refused to answer the question of why you just leech. That was my goal!

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Backfired????????????????....you are kidding right? You have refused to answer the question of why you just leech. That was my goal!
That's a complex question fallacy, B... I don't leech, so asking me why I leech is useless, tbh...

Reck
07-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Another topic calling him out?

Obsessed.

Avante
07-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Another topic calling him out?

Obsessed.

Like you he does nothing but follow everyone else around leeching off them, it's getting old.

Reck
07-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Like you he does nothing but follow everyone else around leeching off them, it's getting old.

Like your claim to be a historian.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Like you he does nothing but follow everyone else around leeching off them, it's getting old.So you invited him to follow you into this thread?

You really do seem to fancy his attention tbh.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 03:14 PM

Or really, anything he posts tbh....

Avante
07-31-2012, 03:15 PM

All I know is that I know the total/complete/absolute historty pertaining to a few pet topics. No historian could possibly know more so..............

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:22 PM
:lol music historian who needs Rolling Stone and random websites to prove his point
:lol lied about not being a troll
:lol banned from multiple websites for being shitty

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:34 PM
:lol music historian who needs Rolling Stone and random websites to prove his point
:lol lied about not being a troll
:lol banned from multiple websites for being shitty

Yet, he successfully jerked all of you for 3 pages and counting...:lmao

Nice work Avante :toast

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:36 PM
:lol He jerked me? You really are just another Koolaid_Man.

:lol fat
:lol old
:lol short
:lol Mexican
:lol wannabe rockstar
:lol fantasizes about the posters on here

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 03:39 PM
sbm posts his fantasies about male posters yet again.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:41 PM

Speculating is not your strong suit- Mr. Fake Black man and Black man ass-kisser...:lmao

Except for old...that is accurate

6 foot 1 faggot...keep trying though...:lol

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Dupe...

this shitty website sucks

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:43 PM
:lmao still calling me a fake black
:lmao not knowing how stupid you sound right now

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Avante Jerking those chains successfully and they don't even realize it...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:44 PM
:lmao still calling me a fake black
:lmao not knowing how stupid you sound right now

Not as stupid as your inaccurate speculation :lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:45 PM
:lol Again, that wasn't you in the pic DMC posted?

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 03:45 PM
Avante Jerking those chains successfully and they don't even realize it...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Funny, it seems to me that I'm in his head, not the other way around, since he started a meltdown thread devoted entirely to yours truly, tbh....

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Funny, it seems to me that I'm in his head, not the other way around, since he started a meltdown thread devoted entirely to yours truly, tbh....

And you chased him for ...4 pages now...successful thread again by Avante while you've never done shit. :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:47 PM
:lol Again, that wasn't you in the pic DMC posted?

You figure it out dumbshit brutha :lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:51 PM
:lol I already figured it out, stupid.

:lol worst comebacks ever
:lol tried to impress people with your shitty music and backfires spectacularly
:lol now having to lie about who you are

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 03:54 PM
:lol I already figured it out, stupid.

:lol worst comebacks ever
:lol tried to impress people with your shitty music and backfires spectacularly
:lol now having to lie about who you are

Got nothing to hide moron- you actually believe being employed and being a musician on the side is something to be ashamed of?

You're reaching and fishing and speculating again and failing badly. :lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 03:57 PM
:lol this is coming from the guy who accuses anybody with a black guy as their avatar of pretending to be black
:lol accusing others of reaching

At least what I posted was true, regardless of whether you tried to deny it or not.

Why don't you post more of your shitty music to settle a two-year-old e-grudge, you fat, middle-age prison guard?

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 04:17 PM
:lol
:lol this is coming from the guy who accuses anybody with a black guy as their avatar of pretending to be black
:lol accusing others of reaching

At least what I posted was true, regardless of whether you tried to deny it or not.

Why don't you post more of your shitty music to settle a two-year-old e-grudge, you fat, middle-age prison guard?

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one and they all stink. :lol

Cue the prison/asshole retort in 5,4,3....

:sleep

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Didn't know I had struck a nerve with the fake black guy/black guy suck up deal...:lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 04:24 PM
:lol When I hold an e-grudge for two years like you did, then you can talk shit.

And I keep bringing that up because of how embarrassingly stupid it is. You are wrong for one painfully obvious reason. Let's see if you aren't completely retarded and can figure out why.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 04:45 PM
:lol When I hold an e-grudge for two years like you did, then you can talk shit.

And I keep bringing that up because of how embarrassingly stupid it is. You are wrong for one painfully obvious reason. Let's see if you aren't completely retarded and can figure out why.

#1) You are white but worship blacks

#2) You are black and are trying to be thug :sleep

Either/or you are still a lamester faggot.

redzero
07-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Wrong on both.

:lol keep reaching, though.

redzero
07-31-2012, 04:56 PM
dp

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Wrong on both.

:lol keep reaching, though.

Ok you aren't black or white...you are worse then...probably a chink pretending to be black...can it get any worse...a latino pretending to be black...

no improvement there...:lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 05:01 PM
:lol still laughably wrong

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 05:05 PM
:lol still laughably wrong

I don't really give a fuck what you are- unlike you who is obsessed.

What comes from you though- is nothing but garbage and that is pretty much all anyone has to know about you.

redzero
07-31-2012, 05:11 PM
:lmao says the guy whose only insult is "faggot"
:lol trying to start shit with everybody on this forum, then turning around and bitching about the way people on here behave
:lol seen as a joke by so many people that you have to align yourself with one of the shittier posters on this website
:lol got so mad because somebody called you a shitty musician that you held a grudge for TWO YEARS
:lol exposed as the stereotypical Mexican male by DMC, then went the lakaluva route of trying to deny it

Everything I posted about you is true. The only thing you can do is reach and claim that I want to be a thug based on absolutely nothing.

Avante
07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Wait a fucking minute here, this thread is about that fucking leech Clipper Nation.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 05:19 PM
:lmao says the guy whose only insult is "faggot"
:lol trying to start shit with everybody on this forum, then turning around and bitching about the way people on here behave
:lol seen as a joke by so many people that you have to align yourself with one of the shittier posters on this website
:lol got so mad because somebody called you a shitty musician that you held a grudge for TWO YEARS
:lol exposed as the stereotypical Mexican male by DMC, then went the lakaluva route of trying to deny it

Everything I posted about you is true. The only thing you can do is reach and claim that I want to be a thug based on absolutely nothing.

You are bleeding from the ass and reaching and speculating as usual...:sleep

Fake black wannabe thug :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Wait a fucking minute here, this thread is about that fucking leech Clipper Nation.

He is crying for attention...just tell him he can be an "honorary" black thug and he will be happy :lmao

redzero
07-31-2012, 05:23 PM
:lol I don't have to reach. That's your job.

Show me which part of that post is untrue.

Reck
07-31-2012, 05:50 PM

mystix is a mexi? :lol :lmao

Avante
07-31-2012, 06:05 PM
He is crying for attention...just tell him he can be an "honorary" black thug and he will be happy :lmao

You mean he isn't a short fat bowlegged Chinaman with a bad acne problem?

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 06:32 PM
You mean he isn't a short fat bowlegged Chinaman with a bad acne problem?

yes he is

Avante
07-31-2012, 06:35 PM

yes he is

I bet his real name is Woo Foo Yung or some other silly shit.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
I bet his real name is Woo Foo Yung or some other silly shit.

redzero
07-31-2012, 06:37 PM
More circle jerking from you two.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 06:38 PM

:cry:cry:cry

"Please give me attention!!!!"

Avante
07-31-2012, 06:38 PM

Were you invited, nope! So shut the fuck up!

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Were you invited, nope! So shut the fuck up!

So what kind of a gook is he?

Can he be blindfolded with dental floss?

redzero
07-31-2012, 06:41 PM
:cry:cry:cry

"Please give me attention!!!!"

:lmao this is coming from the guy who tries to make every thread about himself

Every insult you throw is terrible.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 06:42 PM

:lol micro dik

:lol angry gook

:lol starved for attention

:lol trolled by Avante

:lol blindfolded with dental floss

:lolloser

redzero
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
:lol thinking I'm Asian

Again, everything I posted about you is true, which is why you're so butthurt. You still don't have shit on me.

Avante
07-31-2012, 06:46 PM

Little man when I'm not owning you he is. You are not good at this, trust me! Stick to simple shit, ok?

redzero
07-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Little man when I'm not owning you he is. You are not good at this, trust me! Stick to simple shit, ok?

:lol How did you own me? You have countless times backed down from a simple account bet because you're a lying pussy. Post the pics of your record collection with timestamps or shut up.

Reck
07-31-2012, 06:56 PM
:lol micro dik

:lol angry gook

:lol starved for attention

:lol trolled by Avante

:lol blindfolded with dental floss

:lolloser

LOL obssesed with big cocks.

Avante
07-31-2012, 06:59 PM
:lol How did you own me? You have countless times backed down from a simple account bet because you're a lying pussy. Post the pics of your record collection with timestamps or shut up.

What are you still humping my leg over, yep my 6000 strong music collection that is very real. For you to think in 50 years I 'm not going to accumulate a monstrous amount of music tells me you are past being an idiot. I just added a few 100 tapes in the last few weeks. I hit yardsales, junk stores, thrift shops. Yet you are soo fucking stupid to can't figure it out, dude:rolleyes

You belong to me/us.

silverblk mystix
LOL obssesed with big cocks.

wut up flamer, still trolling for chicks (or guys) to date on the internet? :lol

redzero
Yes, why is he talking about other people's dicks?

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:00 PM
Proof of the record collection or STFU, B....

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 07:00 PM
I see the bar has been raised once more.

Begin the blame game.

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:01 PM
:blah

:lol backing down yet again

How can anybody who backs down so much like you do claim to own anybody?

Post the pics or shut up.

benefactor
07-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Wow...another Avante thread about nothing that ends in him and SBM taking turns shooting loads down each others throat.

Never could have guessed.

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:05 PM
Proof of the record collection or STFU, B....

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you pay any attention at all to anything? I only have a couple hundred records as I've mentioned numerous times.

What I have a ton of is tapes and CD's, truck loads. At least 6000 or so, maybe more. I started the collection around 1962 or so. Tons and tons and tons of stuff. Serious music freak here with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:06 PM
Proof or GTFO....

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 07:07 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you pay any attention at all to anything? I only have a couple hundred records as I've mentioned numerous times.

What I have a ton of is tapes and CD's, truck loads. At least 6000 or so, maybe more. I started the collection around 1962 or so. Tons and tons and tons of stuff. Serious music freak here with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.So post pics of that.

benefactor
07-31-2012, 07:07 PM
For you to think in 50 years I 'm not going to accumulate a monstrous amount of music tells me you are past being an idiot.
So you are 50+ yr old man? Wow...that's fucking gold.

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:08 PM
:lol backing down yet again

How can anybody who backs down so much like you do claim to own anybody?

Post the pics or shut up.

I'm not going to bother with taking pictures and all that shit. You aren't worth the effort, I have the music, just like anyone would with my longevity. What a fucking idiot:rolleyes

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:09 PM
Post the pics of the music collection or shut up. It's that simple.

Nobody cares about your stories.
Nobody cares about your excuses.
If you have what you claim to have, then post it.

Until then, you haven't owned anybody. I have called you a liar several times, and you didn't do shit other than make excuses about being too stupid to use a camera.

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:09 PM
So you are 50+ yr old man? Wow...that's fucking gold.

I'm actually 63. But you'd never know it.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm not going to bother with taking pictures and all that shit. You aren't worth the effort, I have the music, just like anyone would with my longevity. What a fucking idiot:rolleyes

Translation: you don't actually have this record collection....

Also, I know plenty of old folks who don't claim to have a large music collection, so your "proof" is bullshit tbh....

benefactor
07-31-2012, 07:11 PM
:lol:lol

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:11 PM
:lol this shows how Avante is full of shit.

What takes more work? Taking and posting a few pics of a giant music collection or arguing that one has a giant music collection?

You. Are. A. Liar. You. Are. Full. Of. Shit.

Prove me wrong by posting the pics, pussy.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:13 PM

Because you ACT like a 6-year-old, B....

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Avante - jerking those chains for....6...count em...6 fuckin' pages....:lmao

Too fuckin easy....

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 07:14 PM
:cry I traded my camera for a first pressing of Here Come the Doodletown Pipers. :cry

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Avante - jerking those chains for....6...count em...6 fuckin' pages....:lmao

SBM - jerking Avante off for 6 pages and counting...

redzero
:lol sbm from the Lakers trio's "maybe if I claim victory without actually doing anything, people will think I won!" school of arguing

Avante
:lol this shows how Avante is full of shit.

What takes more work? Taking and posting a few pics of a giant music collection or arguing that one has a giant music collection?

You. Are. A. Liar. You. Are. Full. Of. Shit.

Prove me wrong by posting the pics, pussy.

I post the pics you never post here again, deal?

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Because you ACT like a 6-year-old, B....

That coming from a guy who can't even originate a thread? Are you kidding me:rolleyes

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM

They already welshed when they were just fuckin sure that Avante/SBM/Razon were one and the same...they were wrong...

yet here they are still trying to fish for info and still getting their stupid chains jerked by superior posters.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM
That coming from a guy who can't even originate a thread? Are you kidding me:rolleyes

I can and have done so several times.... of course, starting threads doesn't prove one's maturity, this thread is proof enough of that....

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:19 PM

We have already been through this.

Take ten pics from afar of your collection with a timestamp in each pic. Take ten pics up close of your records/CDs/whatever with a timestamp. Then, post the pics here.

If you can do that within 30 minutes of agreeing to this bet, I'll leave forever. If you can't, you'll leave forever. No alternate accounts.

Deal?

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 07:19 PM
I can and have done so several times.... of course, starting threads doesn't prove one's maturity, this thread is proof enough of that....

When do you decide when to sign on as clipper nation and then sign on as another troll?

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:20 PM
When do you decide when to sign on as clipper nation and then sign on as another troll?

I only have this one account, B....

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
When do you decide when to sign on as clipper nation and then sign on as another troll?Depends on my mood.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 07:21 PM
I only have this one account, B....

Bullshit.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Bullshit.

Sick counterargument, B....

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:27 PM
We have already been through this.

Take ten pics from afar of your collection with a timestamp in each pic. Take ten pics up close of your records/CDs/whatever with a timestamp. Then, post the pics here.

If you can do that within 30 minutes of agreeing to this bet, I'll leave forever. If you can't, you'll leave forever. No alternate accounts.

Deal?

There will be no...those aren't all yours...right? Trust me little fella you aren't going to believe your eyes. You do know I'm setting you up, right?

I'm just curious how you'll try to weasel out of it. I do believe you won't believe one person could own all that music. You aren't the first to..."yeah right:rolleyes"...then...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday kinda soon when I'm bored I'll post a thread...Fortress of Solitude, it will be just that, the books, the gym, and all that music.

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:28 PM
:lol So that's a no, then.

Damn. How many times have you backed down from this bet already? 20?

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:35 PM
:lol So that's a no, then.

Damn. How many times have you backed down from this bet already? 20?

You saw that as a ..no..? You really are not getting it, you just don't go click click click, I have tapes all over the fucking place, some in other rooms. To try an display all that music is a job. I have boxes and boxes of tapes. CD's all over the place. Tons of stuff loaned out. To get all that music together in some order is not a job I'm looking forward to. My sisters each have a lot of my CD's. To try and gather all that stuff, a job.

To go thru all that so you can...

1.worked you!
2.ok where did you get all that, it's not yours.
3.yeah right, no way in hell. So where you really at?

Hmmmm?

Dude, 50 years of collecting music, doesn't that tell you something? Hell I used to record tapes off the radio.

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:38 PM
:lol more excuses

Didn't you claim to have a lot of music related shit in your garage? Post what's in there. If it looks like it's a large collection, there shouldn't be a problem.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:38 PM
Proof or GTFO...

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
:lol more excuses

Didn't you claim to have a lot of music related shit in your garage? Post what's in there. If it looks like it's a large collection, there shouldn't be a problem.

I have a ton of stuff in my garage, but a ton loaned out also. I don't have 6000 tapes/records/CD's in my garage, I'd need to get stuff back.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
It's going to look like an episode of Hoarders.

Avante
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Proof or GTFO...

I need to do this and that, what will you do? Post threads?

DMC
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM
You saw that as a ..no..? You really are not getting it, you just don't go click click click, I have tapes all over the fucking place, some in other rooms. To try an display all that music is a job. I have boxes and boxes of tapes. CD's all over the place. Tons of stuff loaned out. To get all that music together in some order is not a job I'm looking forward to. My sisters each have a lot of my CD's. To try and gather all that stuff, a job.

1.worked you!

Hmmmm?

Dude, 50 years of collecting music, doesn't that tell you something? Hell I used to record tapes off the radio.

In less than 1 day I can download pretty much all of the music you've acquired over 50 years.

Doesn't that chap your ass, Gabby?

DMC
07-31-2012, 07:42 PM
You mean like the 90+ that you've started in the last 3 months?

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:43 PM
I have a ton of stuff in my garage, but a ton loaned out also. I don't have 6000 tapes/records/CD's in my garage, I'd need to get stuff back.

New bet. Post pics of this gym/recording studio/music library garage of yours with a timestamp in each pic. You have 30 minutes after accepting the bet.

Deal?

Reck
07-31-2012, 07:45 PM
wut up flamer, still trolling for chicks (or guys) to date on the internet? :lol

Was this supposed to...I dont know be funny or witty?

Give up life fat man.

benefactor
07-31-2012, 07:47 PM

So you throw a wager out there and then say it will take forever to actually deliver?

Smells like bullshit.

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:49 PM
So you throw a wager out there and then say it will take forever to actually deliver?

Smells like bullshit.

The first time he tried to make an account bet with me, he changed the rules around so I couldn't win after I agreed to do it.

He is completely full of shit.

silverblk mystix
07-31-2012, 07:51 PM
The first time he tried to make an account bet with me, he changed the rules around so I couldn't win after I agreed to do it.

He is completely full of shit.

Yet here you are...7 pages in...and counting

Clipper Nation
07-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Proof or GTFO...

redzero
07-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Yet here you are...7 pages in...and counting

That doesn't make any sense.

Another terrible come back by you. Avante is better off alone, because you sure ain't helping him.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 08:01 PM

1.worked you!

Hmmmm?

I thought you didn't have sisters? Remember when you claimed you were just fucking with someone because they said your sisters were whores? Which they likely are.

Reck
07-31-2012, 08:11 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Another terrible come back by you. Avante is better off alone, because you sure ain't helping him.

That's my thought as well.

Avante may be a delusional dude but at least he stands on his own.

mystix defensive skills are terrible.

He must have been bullied to hell early in his life.

johnsmith
07-31-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't have any sisters stupid. Just working the idiot.

Carry on.

redzero
07-31-2012, 08:23 PM
He can't keep up with his lies.

leemajors
07-31-2012, 10:32 PM
he should be able to post pics of 1k tbh, this is just sad.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-31-2012, 10:53 PM

:lol

Wild Cobra
08-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Clipper...

Why do you feed the trolls?

Avante
08-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Clipper...

Why do you feed the trolls?

Nobody trolling here.

Clipper Nation
08-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Nobody trolling here.

Other than you of course.....

Avante
08-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Other than you of course.....

If I posted about your favorite soft drink, is that trolling?