PDA

View Full Version : Facts

Avante
08-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I was a little kid (50's) when I got into music/sports, my dad was a big Hank Williams fan and my mom sang and played piano, my three older sisters (yes I do have sisters) also sang. When all the family got together we had a hoedown, dad could pick a little gee-tar I played the coffee can, ha~~ I cannot express in words just how much music and sports have met in my life. I was playing football as soon as the bigger kids let me. I played all thru school, 4 years on a naval base team and 10 years or so city flag football. I have never missed a Superbowl, If not for my navy days I would never have missed a Monday night game. Saw my first Olympics in 1964. Bullet Bob Hayes like Jimmy Brown made a huge impression.

I realize the game that "must" be played on the internet anytime anyone brags about anything. It's to be accepted and expected and I 'm cool with it, it's actually fun knowing that yes it's all true. I was a football and track star, I am the owner of a 10,000 book library and a monstrous amount of music. Tons of tapes/CD's and some records.

You see music/sports are what I do. I'm a gambler, which means I spend hours disecting games trying to find the right side to play. I mix and match cassette tapes, CD's to tape. The reason being both my vehicles have tape decks in them. That's why I have so many tapes.

I am 63 and (bragging again) really don't look it, feel it or act it. I can still run and still play ball with my 18 year old and his buddies. I still lift and will always lift. I have all my teeth, the old pecker still works and no hair growing out of anywhere they shouldn't be.

I have fun on a few of these boards, others I take seriously. I go with the culture. Here it's all about the put down, the poke fun at it, that's what sells tickets "here". But it does get a chuckle out of me and is entertaining. So I play along, yep...cheap thrills.

I am the real deal when it comes to football/track/blues knowledge, been into football/track all my life, got into them old blues in the 70's. I don't Google, I read all the books I have on those subjects. But I do understand this "need" to....you Google that you can't yakyak....that is the internet. It's to be expected.

I'm a poet, an artist and dancer, what's fucked is other than doing an ok John Lee Hooker I can't sing, bummer.

Am I a troll? How's bout....sometimes. Can you be a sometime troll? The bottom line is have fun, which I do.

When they line up for the finals in that Olympic 100m in a few days we'll see black Afro Americans, Jamaicans and those from Trinidad. Yes the slave route. There will not be any Asians or white Europeans. Yep, it's all about genes. So who was the first black speedster to take his track speed to the NFL? It was this guy, all 5-4 of him. He was an NCAA/AAU 100 yards champ and the first of those great black speed/elusive backs.

Just sharing a life time of interest in the two sports.

gJgr7GEzxks (http://gJgr7GEzxks)

silverblk mystix
08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
:corn:

Reck
08-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I can condense that for you in a few words..

I'm a loser.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:14 PM

So how you doing today bro? The wife had some Church business to take care of so here I am.

benefactor
08-01-2012, 12:14 PM
tl;dr

Two minutes? I'm a bit disappointed.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I can condense that for you in a few words..

I'm a loser.

But I'm not a loser and a leech, that would be you.

Being this is an Olympic year.

(http://RgkVxoixMm8)RgkVxoixMm8 (http://rgkvxoixmm8/)

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:16 PM
:lol writing a damn essay is easier to Avante than taking a few pics and posting them here.

:lmao full off shit

Reck
08-01-2012, 12:17 PM
But I'n not a loser, delusional, an expert and a fake historian, that would be you.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2012, 12:17 PM
I was a little kid (50's) when I got into music/sports, my dad was a big Hank Williams fan and my mom sang and played piano, my three older sisters (yes I do have sisters) also sang. When all the family got together we had a hoedown, dad could pick a little gee-tar I played the coffee can, ha~~ I cannot express in words just how much music and sports have met in my life. I was playing football as soon as the bigger kids let me. I played all thru school, 4 years on a naval base team and 10 years or so city flag football. I have never missed a Superbowl, If not for my navy days I would never have missed a Monday night game. Saw my first Olympics in 1964. Bullet Bob Hayes like Jimmy Brown made a huge impression.

I realize the game that "must" be played on the internet anytime anyone brags about anything. It's to be accepted and expected and I 'm cool with it, it's actually fun knowing that yes it's all true. I was a football and track star, I am the owner of a 10,000 book library and a monstrous amount of music. Tons of tapes/CD's and some records.

You see music/sports are what I do. I'm a gambler, which means I spend hours disecting games trying to find the right side to play. I mix and match cassette tapes, CD's to tape. The reason being both my vehicles have tape decks in them. That's why I have so many tapes.

I am 63 and (bragging again) really don't look it, feel it or act it. I can still run and still play ball with my 18 year old and his buddies. I still lift and will always lift. I have all my teeth, the old pecker still works and no hair growing out of anywhere they shouldn't be.

I have fun on a few of these boards, others I take seriously. I go with the culture. Here it's all about the put down, the poke fun at it, that's what sells tickets "here". But it does get a chuckle out of me and is entertaining. So I play along, yep...cheap thrills.

I am the real deal when it comes to football/track/blues knowledge, been into football/track all my life, got into them old blues in the 70's. I don't Google, I read all the books I have on those subjects. But I do understand this "need" to....you Google that you can't yakyak....that is the internet. It's to be expected.

I'm a poet, an artist and dancer, what's fucked is other than doing an ok John Lee Hooker I can't sing, bummer.

Am I a troll? How's bout....sometimes. Can you be a sometime troll? The bottom line is have fun, which I do.

When they line up for the finals in that Olympic 100m in a few days we'll see black Afro Americans, Jamaicans and those from Trinidad. Yes the slave route. There will not be any Asians or white Europeans. Yep, it's all about genes. So who was the first black speedster to take his track speed to the NFL? It was this guy, all 5-4 of him. He was an NCAA/AAU 100 yards champ and the first of those great black speed/elusive backs.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/1z68w0i.gif

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:20 PM
:lol writing a damn essay is easier to Avante than taking a few pics and posting them here.

:lmao full off shit

All in good time.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:21 PM
But I'n not a loser, delusional, an expert and a fake historian, that would be you.

So what do we need to call someone who knows the history of a few pet topics?

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Wow what a great story Avante. Do you have any videos of you dancing. I bet you're very graceful too.

I really wish I did, I have won a couple talent contests doing this impersonation.

XgDrJ5Z2rKw (http://XgDrJ5Z2rKw)

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:23 PM
All in good time.

I.E. never. You will never deliver because you are a lying pussy. No amount of excuses or stories will change the fact that you have refused to provide hard evidence of your claims.

lakerhaterade
08-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Attention whore who is full of shit crofl crofl

Facking loser

lakerhaterade
08-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Avante uses this site as a personal diary. How much of a loser can someone be to do that?

silverblk mystix
08-01-2012, 12:25 PM
So how you doing today bro? The wife had some Church business to take care of so here I am.

Good times.

Hookers and Blow today.

Good times.

:toast

CuckingFunt
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Am I a troll? How's bout....sometimes. Can you be a sometime troll?

Clearly you can't.

A person who has a hobby.

Or a person who has an interest.

Or, I don't know, a person.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I.E. never. You will never deliver because you are a lying pussy. No amount of excuses or stories will change the fact that you have refused to provide hard evidence of your claims.

You are going to be totally stunned/shocked, when you see it just as I said it was. Rigt now it's more fun working you.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Avante uses this site as a personal diary. How much of a loser can someone be to do that?

I get a kick out of you.

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:32 PM
:lmao I'll probably be long dead before you even begin to deliver.

You have no excuse for not even being able to provide pics of your gym/garage/recording studio/music collection. None.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Clearly you can't.

A person who has a hobby.

Or a person who has an interest.

Or, I don't know, a person.

So being about to talk about the origins of the NFL and everything that has happens since is...a hobby?

lakerhaterade
08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
:lol attention whore
:lol acid
:lol loser posting an essay about himself on a messageboard

silverblk mystix
08-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Here is some facts- just to stay on topic;

This place is the 2nd worst cesspool on the Internet today.

#1- Goes to L.A./N.Y Craigslist Rants and Raves

The reason that it takes the #1 spot is because it is completely anonymous (well almost--if you happen to be stupid enough to confess to some murders/rapes--then I am sure the police can trace you to arrest you) ...but I digress...

Craigslist R & R's makes this place look like a G-rated disney site...

People don't give a shit because no-one knows anyone and no one knows anyone's identity..so everything is fair game.

What comes out of it?
Goodness? No

Great topics? No

Interesting political debates? Nope

Love? Ha-Ha

Hate? yup
Racism? check

The worst of the fuckin worst? In spades

This place is more hypocritical because it is an absolute cesspool of humanity--but most here try to pretend that their shit don't stink.

Facts.

CuckingFunt
08-01-2012, 12:34 PM
So being about to talk about the origins of the NFL and everything that has happens since is...a hobby?

Yes.

Sorry you're not quite as special or unique as you seem to think you are.

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Damn, the only thing worse than being Avante is trying to be like Avante.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:35 PM
:lmao I'll probably be long dead before you even begin to deliver.

You have no excuse for not even being able to provide pics of your gym/garage/recording studio/music collection. None.

So no way in hell I'm telling the truth, right?

lakerhaterade
08-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Here is some facts- just to stay on topic;

This place is the 2nd worst cesspool on the Internet today.

#1- Goes to L.A./N.Y Craigslist Rants and Raves

The reason that it takes the #1 spot is because it is completely anonymous (well almost--if you happen to be stupid enough to confess to some murders/rapes--then I am sure the police can trace you to arrest you) ...but I digress...

Craigslist R & R's makes this place look like a G-rated disney site...

People don't give a shit because no-one knows anyone and no one knows anyone's identity..so everything is fair game.

What comes out of it?
Goodness? No

Great topics? No

Interesting political debates? Nope

Love? Ha-Ha

Hate? yup
Racism? check

The worst of the fuckin worst? In spades

This place is more hypocritical because it is an absolute cesspool of humanity--but most here try to pretend that their shit don't stink.

Facts.
Have you frequented reddit? Some people go so far as to confess to raping numerous girls.

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM
So no way in hell I'm telling the truth, right?

If you were telling the truth, we wouldn't still be arguing over this. You had months to take a few pics. Months.

Until you deliver, you are full of shit.

:lol thinking that looking like a liar is somehow a victory for you

silverblk mystix
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Yes.

Would you say that your titles/credentials/diplomas etc make you special?

Would you say that an action is no good unless done by a credentialed/certified person?

silverblk mystix
08-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Have you frequented reddit? Some people go so far as to confess to raping numerous girls.

Never have. After an hour of Craigslist though, I have to take a fuckin shower after reading through all the hate...:lol

clambake
08-01-2012, 12:45 PM
i heard that romo is the 8th best quarterback in the world.

Reck
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM

I would answer this question but Funt had a pretty solid answer for you.

No need to elaborate more.

Avante
08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
http://www.photobucket.com/larryden

There it is, my Fortress of Solitude. I had a buddy who knows how to do this do that for me. I wouldn't have a clue how to post pictues on the internet, that's why I haven't. It's just something I've never messed with.

Now as I mentioned I have a lot of stuff loaned out and there are more tapes in other rooms and some not seen there. I think you got the picture, right?

Venti Quattro
08-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Throwaway for obvious fucking reasons, and not a story of backing out like the others in this thread.

This is probably not going to surface to the top being as I'm coming to this thread late in the game, but I am a post-colleged age male who raped several girls through use of coercion, alcohol, and other tactics over a course of 3 years.

First off, I must say, I was at a dark and horrible place in my life, that I've since grown from. I'm ashamed of the person I was, if the people who I'm close to now knew who I was, I would be ruined. I'm known for being a great guy, friendly and easy to get along with, a community/political activist, a fervent volunteer in the community, and a person who rises through the ranks quickly due to successes at work. That was my mask, and I was good at it, so good that maybe I convinced myself along the line that was who I could really be, and that may of helped me change, and stop doing what I did.

I'm somewhat remorseful for what I did to those girls, but I don't think I could ever face them to apologize. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I had this certain insatiable thirst that brought me to do what I did. I didn't know how to stop, and just when I thought maybe I could, I'd find myself back in my pattern, back on the hunt.

I'm a good looking guy, and I can get girls pretty easily. I'm currently married to a beautiful woman that I met during this time of my life (not someone I raped, but someone who knew my mask during this time). So, anyways, after a while it became boring to go after the sluts and sorority girls that would easily throw their Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ after you. I wanted the thrill of the chase, and that's what led me to forcing myself on girls. I would find attractive girls that were self-conscious about their looks. Girls who were pretty in their own unique way, but not the outgoing sort, mostly introverts, and girls that didn't party or do wild things. Hopefully a girl who was a bit damaged, had a shitty ex-boyfriend, or family issues, came from a small shut in town, that sort of thing. So, when I showed interest in them they'd be completely enamored, they'd almost be shocked that a popular, good-looking, and well liked guy would be talking to them. I'd have that initial meeting at the library, a coffeeshop, a work function, or a party where I had them convinced of what a great guy I was. I listened to them, and made them feel special, like they were a princess. Sometimes we might sort of hook-up that night (kissing, making-out, never anything more). The next day I'd call, and see when they wanted to get together again. I'd feign some excuse for not going out somewhere, but having them come over late in the night. It was college, and not a lot of people had transportation off campus, so it was typical for people to come over and watch a movie or something on a date.

They would come over, and I'd always make sure it was real cold in the room, cold enough so that when we started watching the movie I'd say something about being chilly, and grab a big fleece blanket for the both of us. We'd get kind of close, and then maybe ignore the movie for some kissing. After a while, we'd talk some more, and I'd start edging my hands around the under strap of the bra, or maybe a bit into her pants, just kind of playing on the edge to gauge her response. Some girls would stiffen up a little, and that's when you knew they didn't like what was going on. We were in my studio apartment, so the bed served as the couch, and it was easy to start sliding down throughout the movie so we'd be laying down. It was then that I could turn around and get on top of her. The girls usually didn't know how to respond. Some of them were into it, and those nights were usually consensual and boring sex, sometimes followed up by a few more nightly visits before getting the boot. However, the great nights were the ones who squirmed, ones who didn't want to give in. I'd have to shush them down, and try to work on them slowly enough so they didn't know what was going on until it was pretty much already happening. I'm a muscular guy, over 6' around 200 lbs. and most of these girls may have been 125-130, really tiny and easy to pin down. To be honest, even remembering it now, the squirming always made it better, they didn't want it to happen, but they couldn't do anything about it. Most girls don't say no either. They think you're a good guy, and should pick up on the hints, they don't want to have to say "no" and admit to themselves what's happening.

Alcohol helped. Having a few drinks during the movie, or doing a few jello shots that were "prepared for a party that weekend" would usually do the trick.

The aftermath was always different. Some girls left after about 15 minutes after. Some girls would stay until the morning and then leave. A few tried to call back, maybe blaming themselves for what happened or something. I never worried too much about being caught. Everyone knew me, and I worked with the police a lot, with administrators, and campus officials. I was on first name basis with the Chancellor and the President of Student Affairs, so if anything came down to a he/she-said I figured I'd be in the clear. Having her come over to my place also made it seem less predatory, as she came into my domain, and "could leave at any time".

I guess that's about it... If you have any questions about my life now or then, ask away.

Clipper Nation
08-01-2012, 12:53 PM

http://gifsftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/berniedidnotread.gif

redzero
08-01-2012, 12:59 PM
So, Avante, why should anybody believe you? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you...

...lie about RaZon not being a troll?
...lie about your age as RaZon (you're probably still lying about your age)?
...lie about Avante not being a troll (you claimed that you were serious for realz this time, then tried to imply that you were still trolling)?
...lie about RaZon/Avante/whatever you call yourself not being considered a troll on other forums?
...contradict yourself on whether you have sisters or not:

My sisters each have a lot of my CD's.

I don't have any sisters stupid. Just working the idiot.
...contradict yourself on why you post here (i.e., you claim that you come here because it's not serious, but constantly whine about how nobody here wants to have a serious discussion)?

There are probably other things, but I think you get the point.

So, why should anybody believe you when you have constantly lied on here?

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Hey everyone. Just got back from banging some woman at a cheap motel. LOL...we call it "church time".

Anyway, what's the latest?

Boris
08-01-2012, 01:04 PM

I have a vast knowledge of cannabis, but can't remember all of it, but I do consider it a hobby.

Reck
08-01-2012, 01:20 PM
http://gifsftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/berniedidnotread.gif

:lol

You guys bringing in the goods.

Never seen this one before.

this or that?
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
http://blogslucianneloves.com/images/Threads/WGRHOGWERZ120105AM.jpg

Avante
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Yes.

How about I could beat everyone here in NFL trivia? Actually on any board. Any takers here?

Avante
08-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Can't do it.

http://www.minbcnews.com/uploadedImages/weyi/News/Stories/Elder%20Abuse.jpg

Charlie that's not going to work, trust me! First off I like be the experienced one. I was once in your shoes, it sucked! You don't know shit, get intimidated by those who do. No thanks.

Physically I'm a load slick.

Latarian Milton
08-01-2012, 11:25 PM
so is he the guy with the highest age mark to ever post on this board, or is it cully that it is? dont hate them guys just because they're "old", they can still be funny even in their 60s tbh

Clipper Nation
08-01-2012, 11:35 PM
The next time Avante's intentionally funny will be the first, tbh.....

Avante
08-01-2012, 11:51 PM
The next time Avante's intentionally funny will be the first, tbh.....

The next time you do something other than leech off others and whine while doing it, that will be a first. Stalker!

Clipper Nation
08-02-2012, 12:19 AM
The next time you do something other than leech off others and whine while doing it, that will be a first. Stalker!
The irony of you calling ME a stalker is hilarious..... did you not recently start an entire thread dedicated to me?

mouse
08-02-2012, 06:56 AM
About time someone made a topic worth reading,and that's another fact.

Avante
08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
The irony of you calling ME a stalker is hilarious..... did you not recently start an entire thread dedicated to me?

Didn't get it at all did you:rolleyes

If I never talked to you again...yippeee!!!!!!!! While you need me, you stalk me, I'm all you want to do and you make that very very clear.

I bet you can't go a week with humping my leg, can you?