PDA

View Full Version : Which San Antonio posters are most likely members of the Cornerstone Church?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Of all the posters in San Antonio, is there anyone you think listens to John Hagee every Sunday?

Crookshanks and Angel_luv are the obvious two. Anyone else I'm not thinking of?

Drachen
08-02-2012, 02:54 PM
You know the wierd thing? I am not sure that I can tell. I know two people who go there that I communicate with regularly. One is a coworker, she is really really really dumb. Like, "making home improvements on a rental property without asking the landlord then freaking out when the landlord told them he was kicking her out" dumb. Or, "hates the mascot of ASU because of the symbolism that it represents even though she is an ASU alum" dumb. She is exactly the stereotype (beliefwise) that you would think of out of a cornerstone church member.

The other is my cousin. She is an RN, pretty smart, not genius or anything, but in no way a dullard. She is more of a live and let live, but help people out if they need it type Christian.

It is really strange to me, but with all that being said you can't really place people that easily.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2012, 03:00 PM
does your cousin go every sunday?

SnakeBoy
08-02-2012, 03:03 PM
What is the Cornerstone Church? I'm guessing it's extreme or something. I'm not an atheist so I don't obsess with such things.

vy65
08-02-2012, 03:07 PM
lol cornerstone
lol slavery

Spurminator
08-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Too liberal for Crookshanks.

DisAsTerBot
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
lol religion

Drachen
08-02-2012, 03:12 PM
does your cousin go every sunday?

I don't know, haven't really asked her. She is never in your face about it. I know she goes there, it came up at one point in conversation and it shocked the hell outta me.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't know, haven't really asked her. She is never in your face about it. I know she goes there, it came up at one point in conversation and it shocked the hell outta me.

I too knew a guy who went there, and from what i gathered there are those that say they go there but only actually attend maybe once a month, if that. So maybe she's one of those "goes during holidays" christians

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2012, 03:15 PM
seriously though how can anyone go to a church where the presiding person wants to bring forth Armageddon.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2012, 03:21 PM
seriously though how can anyone go to a church where the presiding person wants to bring forth Armageddon.

Hagee just wants to bring forth the offering plate.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2012, 03:25 PM

yes but to bring forth the altar plate he offers up Armageddon

Drachen
08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
I too knew a guy who went there, and from what i gathered there are those that say they go there but only actually attend maybe once a month, if that. So maybe she's one of those "goes during holidays" christians

Every once in a while she posts about extra curricular activities she is doing at church. I would assume that someone who is going to church for something other than mass is not a holiday christian.

I could be wrong.. either way it still surprises me.

Crookshanks
08-02-2012, 04:47 PM
No, I don't go to Cornerstone. I don't live in San Antonio, but even when I did, I didn't attend that church because I'm not a fan of John Hagee. I was a member of Castle Hills First Baptist Church, and then later on I attended Oak Hills - Max Lucado's church. The same one where David Robinson and Bruce Bowen are members.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 04:54 PM
No, I don't go to Cornerstone.
:lol lies

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2012, 05:02 PM
:lol lies

:rolleyes

dumbass

clambake
08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
No, I don't go to Cornerstone. I don't live in San Antonio, but even when I did, I didn't attend that church because I'm not a fan of John Hagee. I was a member of Castle Hills First Baptist Church, and then later on I attended Oak Hills - Max Lucado's church. The same one where David Robinson and Bruce Bowen are members.

tell us more about all the major religions.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 05:35 PM
:rolleyes

dumbass
That is a hateful insult. Better go to confession this Sunday.

clambake
08-02-2012, 06:11 PM
just waiting on skanks to tell us more about the major religions she was using to justify her position.

Crookshanks
08-02-2012, 06:28 PM
just waiting on skanks to tell us more about the major religions she was using to justify her position.

It's MY position, and I don't have to justify it to anyone, least of all you. If you want to know more about the major religions, try Google.

clambake
08-02-2012, 06:30 PM
It's MY position, and I don't have to justify it to anyone, least of all you. If you want to know more about the major religions, try Google.

you used other religions to justify your position.

now your god knows you're just a christian poser.

did you beg for forgiveness? he's a jealous god.

a jealous god. lol

clambake
08-02-2012, 06:32 PM
acknowledging other gods in front of your god.

no rapture for you!

Crookshanks
08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
acknowledging other gods in front of your god.

no rapture for you!

You are an idiot

clambake
08-02-2012, 06:40 PM
You are an idiot

you're a fake christian. your god knows that now. you have forsaken him.

all it took was a little pressure from mere mortals to make you turn on him.

thats a top 10 no no.

no rapture for you!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I will pray for Crookshanks in hopes of god forgiving her sins in this thread.

God bless.

clambake
08-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I will pray for Crookshanks in hopes of god forgiving her sins in this thread.

God bless.

that won't work. she must beg for it, here, where she committed her sin.

won't be easy. she revealed her true self to him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 07:02 PM
that won't work. she must beg for it, here, where she committed her sin.

won't be easy. she revealed her true self to him.
True. Her sinning in this thread was so blatant, she might as well be a Lesbian protesting Chick-fil-a. Nevertheless, I will pray for her like a good Christian would.

God bless.

spursncowboys
08-02-2012, 07:03 PM
I went to cornerstone when I was a kid on wednesday night to hang out with a girl. Some crip gang that went to their private school tried to jump me. I couldn't believe in a church. I don't go to churches where the pastor is living high on the hog. Just my opinion. Unlike DOK, I can respect someone making their decision that affects me in no way and not put them down. Then again I'm not a closed minded moron.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Unlike DOK, I can respect someone making their decision that affects me in no way and not put them down.
So you can respect a gay couple's decision to marry since it affects you in no way :lol

spursncowboys
08-02-2012, 07:07 PM
There goes a moron's assumption.

clambake
08-02-2012, 07:07 PM
I went to cornerstone when I was a kid on wednesday night to hang out with a girl. Some crip gang that went to their private school tried to jump me. I couldn't believe in a church. I don't go to churches where the pastor is living high on the hog. Just my opinion. Unlike DOK, I can respect someone making their decision that affects me in no way and not put them down. Then again I'm not a closed minded moron.

she broke one of the top 10 no no's. her position is phony.

open your mind.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2012, 07:08 PM
:lol dodging the question
:lol pretending you're some open minded guy who doesn't mind stuff that has no affect on you
:lol going to the Cornerstone Church
:lol military
:lol killing puppies
:lol gone but not forgotten

spursncowboys
08-02-2012, 08:15 PM
class act as always.

spursncowboys
08-02-2012, 08:16 PM
she broke one of the top 10 no no's. her position is phony.

open your mind.

huh?
She was a good kid. Good person.

clambake
08-02-2012, 08:20 PM
huh?
She was a good kid. Good person.

thought you were talking about skanks.

if you're talking about the girl you went to meet......i'm sure she's a sweetheart.

its skanks that i know about.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-02-2012, 09:19 PM

LOL what exactly made them crips?

Drachen
08-02-2012, 09:20 PM
LOL what exactly made them crips?

Blue jeans.

spursncowboys
08-02-2012, 09:32 PM
lol they had a blue WWJD arm band. They said they were.

Blake
08-02-2012, 09:37 PM

lol name dropping Spurs.

Oak Hills today is what Castle Hills was back in the 80s. All the big money moved out I-10/1604.

Does a failed church on the south or west side of town mean that they were sinning too much?

Drachen
08-02-2012, 09:42 PM

That. Is. Awesome. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
08-02-2012, 10:12 PM

:lol That's solid gold, man.

Drachen
08-02-2012, 10:17 PM

I'll bet they wore it on the left side, yeah that's the crip side.

- Snoop Lion.

mouse
08-03-2012, 07:51 AM

Would you rather the IRS collect the funds needed?

mouse
08-03-2012, 08:03 AM
what exactly made them crips?

They was straight outta Cornerton

Sportcamper
08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't go to churches where the pastor is living high on the hog. Just my opinion. .

Didn’t Hagee live a modest life before he became a popular Evangelical author and world requested speaker?

Also I read that Hagee refunded the Church every years salary that was paid to him…Would be cool if Congress did that…

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
jacksommerset slept at a Holiday Inn once making him a psuedo christian..

jon tesh his pure heart

Trill Clinton
08-03-2012, 12:12 PM

Blue jeans.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Would you rather the IRS collect the funds needed?
Yeah, I'd much rather the IRS collect funds than a priest who will use the funds strictly for his own personal use. My god you are stupid.

Blake
08-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Didn’t Hagee live a modest life before he became a popular Evangelical author and world requested speaker?

Also I read that Hagee refunded the Church every years salary that was paid to him…Would be cool if Congress did that…

Not to worry. Hagee is still a 1%er that lives in a big house out at the Dominion. (Where David Robinson lives! © crookshanks)

Would be mind blowing if Hagee went back to living a modest life after donating the bulk of his wealth to the poor.

Crookshanks
08-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Not to worry. Hagee is still a 1%er that lives in a big house out at the Dominion. (Where David Robinson lives! © crookshanks)

Would be mind blowing if Hagee went back to living a modest life after donating the bulk of his wealth to the poor.

Hagee inherited his house and David Robinson doesn't live in the Dominion any longer. Try to keep up! :lol

mouse
08-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I'd much rather the IRS collect funds than a priest who will use the funds strictly for his own personal use. My god you are stupid.

Dude Cornerstone is a Church of GOD they don't have "priests"

Your talking about Chocoholics and I agree I don't want my tax dollars supporting Cults anymore than you do.

mouse
08-04-2012, 08:31 AM
They was straight outta Cornerton

did this (NWA) reference go over your heads?

Sportcamper
08-04-2012, 09:31 AM
What is it YOU PEOPLE don’t get…This Anabaptist Mennonite with a “Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering…Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Theology”, has no business becoming famous & wealthy by becoming a world famous author & requested worldwide speaker…He should make his living the old fashion way…Government assistance & fraudulent community organizer fame…

The little engine that couldn’t… without government assistance…

Yonivore
08-04-2012, 09:55 AM
It is really strange to me, but with all that being said you can't really place people that easily.
That's true.

I know a guy that attended a racist, Black liberation theology church for 20 years, where the preacher regularly and publicly ranted about the United States of the KKK and God-damned America.

And, like your co-worker, he's made unapproved changes to his rental property and is getting kicked out in November.

Th'Pusher
08-04-2012, 10:00 AM
What is it YOU PEOPLE don’t get…This Anabaptist Mennonite with a “Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering…Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Theology”, has no business becoming famous & wealthy by becoming a world famous author & requested worldwide speaker…He should make his living the old fashion way…Government assistance & fraudulent community organizer fame…

Tax exempt status and a tax deduction for charitable giving say hi.

I actually went to this church a few weeks ago as a favor to someone. The only word I can use to describe it is commercial. There are books, dvds, cds - at retail prices sold in the foyer when you walk in. they even have a kiosk where you can enter your CC and just donate directly - that's literally it's only purpose. Hagee's son Matt, who is the assistant pastor, was hawking baby onsies and t-shirts and that was all before Hagge came onstage and told us all that poverty is a curse and the only reason you are poor is because you are not giving 10% of your income to him. Talk about a tax.

CosmicCowboy
08-04-2012, 10:35 AM
That's true.

I know a guy that attended a racist, Black liberation theology church for 20 years, where the preacher regularly and publicly ranted about the United States of the KKK and God-damned America.

And, like your co-worker, he's made unapproved changes to his rental property and is getting kicked out in November.

:lol

George Gervin's Afro
08-04-2012, 11:43 AM
That's true.

racist church? I guess compared to a religion that rapes little boys is better.. lol

I know a guy who was raised in a religion that allows you to have more than one wife... yet those who suppor ta one man and one woman union are ok with supporting him.. oh and he will actually go back to being a 1%'er in November..

Yonivore
08-04-2012, 12:00 PM
racist church? I guess compared to a religion that rapes little boys is better.. lol
You won't find me defending the Catholic Church's behavior in that respect, either.

I know a guy who was raised in a religion that allows you to have more than one wife... yet those who suppor ta one man and one woman union are ok with supporting him.. oh and he will actually go back to being a 1%'er in November..
No shit? Me too!

The line of polygamists in Obama’s family can be traced back generations in western Kenya, where it was an accepted practice within the Luo (pronounced LOO-oh) tribe. His great-grandfather, Obama Opiyo, had five wives, including two who were sisters. His grandfather, Hussein Onyango, had at least four wives, one of whom, Akumu, gave birth to the president’s father, Barack Obama, before fleeing her abusive husband. Obama Sr. was already married when he left Kenya to study at the University of Hawaii, where he married again. His American wife-to-be, Stanley Ann Dunham, was not yet 18 and unaware of his marital situation when she became pregnant with his namesake son in 1961.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-04-2012, 03:23 PM

I think they were talking about the part in the gospels where jesus to give all your shit to the poor and then you will be welcome with him unto the kingdom of heaven.

stuff like 'Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."'

But what perfection right? We deserve to ignore that shit because we are good at math.

Sportcamper
08-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Pusher I don’t know much about Cornerstone but I think you nailed it in a general sense…TV Evangelist have hijacked the simplicity of the gospel...Mega churches, shameless marketing…Send in your love offering… Plant a seed and watch it grow…A far cry from “Take up your cross & follow me”…

Sportcamper
08-05-2012, 07:41 AM

Interesting that Obama supporters choose to ignore that…The 1st time I ever heard of Obama he was the guest speaker at Los Angles AME Church…They celebrate OJ’s Acquittal & the Rodney King riots every year...I found that to be disturbing but my cousins from Chicago insisted that Obama did not know that he was speaking at a Black Racist denomination…Just like Obama never heard Rev Wright condemn white people & America...

Yonivore
08-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Interesting that Obama supporters choose to ignore that…The 1st time I ever heard of Obama he was the guest speaker at Los Angles AME Church…They celebrate OJ’s Acquittal & the Rodney King riots every year...I found that to be disturbing but my cousins from Chicago insisted that Obama did not know that he was speaking at a Black Racist denomination…Just like Obama never heard Rev Wright condemn white people & America...
I wonder how hard it was for President Obama to say he was in favor of same-sex marriage.

Wild Cobra Kai
08-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Hagee just wants to bring forth the buffet plate.

fify

Blake
08-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Hagee inherited his house

And that matters because.....

and David Robinson doesn't live in the Dominion any longer. Try to keep up! :lol

author edit: Where David Robinson lived up until less than a year ago! © Crookshanks

CosmicCowboy
08-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Try to keep up. That multiple wife thing is sooooo 1850.

mouse
08-06-2012, 12:56 AM
ok now that we figured out which San Antonio posters are most likely members of the Cornerstone Church...........

Which San Antonio posters are most likely members of the Mormon Church?

Which San Antonio posters are most likely Muslims?

Which San Antonio posters are most likely Atheist?

Drachen
08-06-2012, 08:06 AM
That's true.

I'll give this a 6/10.... getting better yoni. I cracked a smile.