PDA

View Full Version : Messed up Japanese game show.

xellos88330
08-03-2012, 11:20 AM
The object is to say a tongue twister without screwing up. If you do screw up...

watch the video. :lmao

fA4PxJkthOY

Reck
08-03-2012, 11:59 AM
There are worse japanese shows. Trust me on that one. lol

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 12:07 PM
This reminds me....

There was this one alpha female that lived in the dorm across from me that I had my eye on. She was rather new, so she didn't quite know my reputation and "social standing" among the enlisted around the dormitory/barracks area. Usually on memorial day weekend I would host a rather large party by a lake a couple hours from the base. This chick shows up looking for the people that invited her and of course it being my party, I greet her. She pretty much ignores me, and is looking at the guys. Then I ask her if she wanted a beer. She replies "I only drink with men taller than me." My buddies heard what she said and shit quickly got around the party. Everyone pretty much ignored her the whole time. She started walking back to her car, pretty upset apparently, and I yelled out "Hey bitch!!! Want a beer now???" The whole party started laughing at her and she drove off.

After Memorial Day weekend was over everyone gets back to the dorms and my better friends hang out at my room to drink some more. After they left, I decided to go the the Shopette and see her sitting outside alone. She looks at me and instead of rolling her eyes, like she normally does, she smiles instead. So I roll my eyes at her. After a week of this or so, she shows up at my room and apologizes. She then says that she didn't understand how a little guy like me had that kind of influence. Then I tell her to stick around and she would find out for herself. After that, it was game over. She was ripe for the picking.

xellos88330
08-03-2012, 12:44 PM
^
Learn to use quotes dude. People who never been here before have no idea what you are talking about.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
There are worse japanese shows. Trust me on that one. lol
No shit.

I was thinking the same thing.

They have some pretty strange shows. I'll bet there are some gems if you search YouTube.

DMC
08-03-2012, 07:43 PM
They are wearing protection. Now that Repo show, that's real.

They weren't laughing when we nuked their asses.

Reck
08-03-2012, 07:46 PM
They weren't laughing when we nuked their asses.

That's what probably made them crazy in the first place. :lol

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 08:36 PM
^
Learn to use quotes dude. People who never been here before have no idea what you are talking about.

I guess you haven't been posting lately. One doesn't necessarily need to properly use the quote function.

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 08:37 PM
btw,

lol short

Step 2 Texas
08-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Lincoln shouldn't have signed up for that game show.

xellos88330
08-04-2012, 11:50 AM
btw,

lol short

Wow, did you think that up all by yourself? Way to go champ! :toast

xellos88330
08-04-2012, 11:52 AM
I guess you haven't been posting lately. One doesn't necessarily need to properly use the quote function.

Been here since '07 and I never have posted much. Those who weren't here when that thread was made might not necessarily know what you were talking about. It would add some form of effect for the lame insult attempt.