PDA

View Full Version : 2012-13 coaching prospect: Mike Krzyzewski

Fabbs
08-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Could Coach K get the Spurs into the finals or has CIA Poops ruination plan proceeded too far?

http://www.thepublicprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Mike+Krzyzewski1.jpg

lakerhaterade
08-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Coach K would play the hell out of bonner.

benefactor
08-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Coach K is the most overrated coach in basketball history. Being at Duke and being able to bring in talented players is the only reason he is where he is today. He's basically the Mack Brown of basketball.

FromWayDowntown
08-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Where was this thread when Lehigh thumped Duke in March?

Darkwaters
08-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Coach K is the most overrated coach in basketball history. Being at Duke and being able to bring in talented players is the only reason he is where he is today. He's basically the Mack Brown of basketball.

Bingo

ChumpDumper
08-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Where was this thread when Lehigh thumped Duke in March?Great, now this douche is going to start a Brett Reed thread.

FromWayDowntown
08-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Great, now this douche is going to start a Brett Reed thread.

Obviously, we're headed to a Calipari thread, since Calipari beat Scott Drew, who beat Chris Mack, who beat Brett Reed, who beat Coach K.

Calipari's NBA record speaks for itself.

Drom John
08-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Krzyzewski is overrated only by the whining, wish my team had him standards. My sister attended Dook in the Bucky Waters era. Dook was the laughing stock of the ACC. Smart kids good enough to play poor Division I basketball went to play at Dook. Think Rice quality. Krzyzewski is not overrated. Now good smart players come to play for Krzyzewski. Am I fan of Dook?, hmmm, check the spelling (so I have sibling issues). Am I a fan of Krzyzewski?, very much. But then my father graduated from USMA. My favorite coach is a grad of Air Force. Two quality academy guards.

DesignatedT
08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
:lol

Spurs da champs
08-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Krzyzewski is overrated only by the whining, wish my team had him standards. My sister attended Dook in the Bucky Waters era. Dook was the laughing stock of the ACC. Smart kids good enough to play poor Division I basketball went to play at Dook. Think Rice quality. Krzyzewski is not overrated. Now good smart players come to play for Krzyzewski. Am I fan of Dook?, hmmm, check the spelling (so I have sibling issues). Am I a fan of Krzyzewski?, very much. But then my father graduated from USMA. My favorite coach is a grad of Air Force. Two quality academy guards.
You mean Duke?

Drom John
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
http://physicsgeek.mu.nu/archives/dook%20sux.jpg

Drom John
08-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Usually it's a Chapel Hill thing, but I worked at Wake Forest and had season tickets when our third string freshman center (that's third of three freshman centers) was a nobody from the Virgin Islands. Hey, it's half the reason I'm a Spurs fan. Dook is also the correct spelling in Winston-Salem.

Spurtacus
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM

Except he's won more championships than Brown.

DPG21920
08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
And UT sucks now with Mack Brown.

spurs1990
08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Usually it's a Chapel Hill thing, but I worked at Wake Forest and had season tickets when our third string freshman center (that's third of three freshman centers) was a nobody from the Virgin Islands. Hey, it's half the reason I'm a Spurs fan. Dook is also the correct spelling in Winston-Salem.

Loren Woods and William Stringfellow.

Were those the two ahead of that VI guy back then?

(The latter btw is from Austin and xfered to UofH later.)

Fabbs
08-04-2012, 09:56 AM
But he's (Coach K) won 4 titles.

Great, I haven't douched for a while.

Fabbs
08-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Obviously, we're headed to a Pop thread, since Pop beat Mike D'Antoni, who beat Phil Jackson (once in 2006), who beat Vinny Del Negro, who beat Lionel Hollins, who beat Pop.

Pop would beat Phil Jackson in playoff series.

Drom John
08-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Loren Woods and William Stringfellow.

Were those the two ahead of that VI guy back then?

Makhtar N'Diaye and Ricky Peral.