PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation with my girlfriend..WTF?

Glenn Holland
08-03-2012, 02:03 PM
She and I have been going back and forth on where to go on vacation and after all the options she chooses....

Detroit.

When I asked her why, she said she wants to explore their culture and how it is to live up north. So for a week she wants us to go to fucking Detroit. Not Miami. Not San Diego. Not Hawaii. DETROIT.

:bang

lebomb
08-03-2012, 02:05 PM
She and I have been going back and forth on where to go on vacation and after all the options she chooses....

Detroit.

When I asked her why, she said she wants to explore their culture and how it is to live up north. So for a week she wants us to go to fucking Detroit. Not Miami. Not San Diego. Not Hawaii. DETROIT.

............there is some niggra with a 10" cock up there she wants to see again. :hat

Glenn Holland
08-03-2012, 02:06 PM
............there is some niggra with a 10" cock up there she wants to see again. :hat
:wow

Blake
08-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Does Detroit have skyscrapers?

Lincoln
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
At least go up to new England and check out that area if you're going north. Detroit blows, been there two times in my life and it is a shit hole.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
You should dump her before you catch what brain disease she has.

If she really wants to vacation in a northern area, why not Chicago? Or Boston? Or New York?

Reck
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Are you within the USA?

Why vacation in your own country?

Go to the caribbean or something. Make it a real vacation dude.

Reck
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
At least go up to new England and check out that area if you're going north. Detroit blows, been there two times in my life and it is a shit hole.

My point exactly. :lol

Glenn Holland
08-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Does Detroit have skyscrapers?
Even in the run down state that it's in, I am almost certain Detroit has more skyscapers than San Antonio aka North Mexico.

It's what she wants. I wanted to go to Australia.

You should dump her before you catch what brain disease she has.

If she really wants to vacation in a northern area, why not Chicago? Or Boston? Or New York?
I would go to any of those places but she wants Detroit. Her next choice was Washington DC.

Are you within the USA?

Why vacation in your own country?

Go to the caribbean or something. Make it a real vacation dude.
I offered to take her anywhere but she chose Detroit.

My point exactly. :lol
It is what she wants. I wanted to go to Australia.

lebomb
08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Seriously, she might as well have asked to vacation in Compton. :(

You dont vacation in Detroit, thats where you go to lose your life.

Richard Cranium
08-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Stop being such a wuss. The real reason is your ass is scared.

lefty
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Detroit.

She clearly wants to try something

Glenn Holland
08-03-2012, 03:30 PM
She clearly wants to try something
Yes, that is what she said. She wants to try living up north and she says she wants to experience the culture and experiences of living in a different part of the country.

lefty
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Yes, that is what she said. She wants to try living up north and she says she wants to experience the culture and experiences of living in a different part of the country.
Has she read John Pearsons comics recently ?

Glenn Holland
08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Has she read John Pearsons comics recently ?
she doesnt read comics????
who is he? i dont see anything when i search for him

silverblk mystix
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Shitty boring thread.

Reck
08-03-2012, 04:12 PM
So she wants to vacation to Detroit but she's looking to move you up north as well?

I gotta question who's the one wearing the pants in that relationship.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2012, 04:25 PM
What is the fascination with pretending to being black?

Can someone shed some light on this peculiarity?

silverblk mystix
08-03-2012, 04:30 PM
The OP is really and truly a black racist, it's sad. I would just dismiss it as a shtick, but I once saw a racist post in the comments section of an article by another black, racist guy going by the moniker "Glen Holland." I feel bad for the guy tbh, he hates himself so much for the color of his skin that he has to use massive counter-racism tactics.

He is also pretending and trying to allege that he has a black girlfriend.

WTF is up with that?

ZombieMichaelJackson
08-03-2012, 04:31 PM
What is the fascination with pretending to being black?

Can someone shed some light on this peculiarity?

I found it fascinating to pretend being white.

silverblk mystix
08-03-2012, 04:34 PM
no way a guy uses that shtick all over the net even on news articles if he's not serious. unfortunately, the op is a sad pathetic little black man.

now some of the others, yeah they're fake blacks.

I'd say he isn't even black- which makes it even more pathetic.

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Seattle is better than Detroit.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Unless she has family in Detroit.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Unless she gives you a real good reason to go to one of those shitholes, just put your foot down.

Tell her NO!

Kai
08-03-2012, 06:03 PM
:lol sucks

LnGrrrR
08-03-2012, 06:53 PM

From the sounds of it, she just wants to experience the culture of Detroit.

Again, have you thought about dumping her? :lol

I. Hustle
08-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Is the tang really that good? Detroit?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-03-2012, 07:33 PM
If she is intent on the midwest then tell her Chicago. It's a worthy compromise and if she is unwilling to do that then fuck her.

DMC
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Go up to Boulder Colorado. You won't regret it.

CubanMustGo
08-03-2012, 08:38 PM
If she is intent on the midwest then tell her Chicago. It's a worthy compromise and if she is unwilling to do that then fuck her.

I assume he's doing that already.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2012, 08:40 PM
if shes interested in skyscrapers

tell her to come troll with me on skyscrapercity.com forums

Spurtacus
08-03-2012, 10:17 PM

Detroit.

Stop being a pussy and tell that bitch you're going to fuck her at Miami Beach and not get gangbanged by gangbangers in Detroit.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Bring her to Oregon.

Go to Mt. Hood, then the ocean beach on two different days. I haven't been keeping up, but we've been having a cooler and wetter summer than normal. The ski slopes may still be open.

Huey Freeman
08-04-2012, 02:03 AM

Detroit.

Detroit is full of southern transplants imo. Alot of the people there (especially the black people) seem to have southern accents. If your girl really wants to have a "northern experience" you need to convince her to go to Chicago or New York or something. Chicago isn't that far from Detroit take her there. Chicago is pretty good destination tbh.

Wild Cobra
08-04-2012, 02:33 AM
When i think of "Northern Exposure (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098878/)," I think of Alaska.

Jacob1983
08-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Why not go to Detroit for a couple of days then head to Canada, maybe see Toronto?