PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Slated To Release Book This Fall

Galileo
08-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Rand Paul Slated To Release Book This Fall

“Government Bullies: Americans Arrested, Abused, and Terrorized” will be released on Sept. 11. 2012, here we come.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/rand-paul-slated-to-release-book-this-fall

Galileo
09-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Just picked up a copy of Rand's book, it is KICK ASS!

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 08:07 PM
His next one will be How I Sold Out my Dad for a Place in the New World Order.

Galileo
09-15-2012, 08:08 PM
His next one will be How I Sold Out my Dad for a Place in the New World Order.

Not true, the NWO has sold out to the Paul family.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Not true, the NWO has sold out to the Paul family.Oh, please do explain this concept fully.

Galileo
09-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, please do explain this concept fully.

You figure it out, Einstein.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
You figure it out, Einstein.No one will believe you unless you explain, Rolf.

Isn't that why you have a "radio" show?

Edward
09-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Not true, the NWO has sold out to the Paul family.
:lmao what?

Galileo
09-15-2012, 10:30 PM
:lmao what?

Mitch McConnell endorsed Ron Paul.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Mitch McConnell endorsed Ron Paul.Mitch McConnell Endorses Mitt Romney

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., today endorsed Mitt Romney for president.

After the party’s weekly Senate policy lunch a reporter asked the Minority Leader if now he was ready to endorse Romney.

“Yeah,” McConnell replied. “I support Governor Romney for president of the United States. And he is going to be the nominee.”

McConnell’s announcement comes on the same day that Speaker of the House John Boehner endorsed Romney.

“As you have noticed, the party is in the process of unifying behind him. And I think it’s going to be an incredibly close, hard-fought race,” McConnell said, noting the Gallup tracking poll that came out Monday had Romney with a two-point lead over President Obama. “I think it’s going to be a very, very competitive election. We’re all behind him and looking forward to the fall campaign, which is actually already under way.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/mitch-mcconnell-endorses-mitt-romney/

Galileo
09-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Mitch McConnell Endorses Mitt Romney

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., today endorsed Mitt Romney for president.

After the party’s weekly Senate policy lunch a reporter asked the Minority Leader if now he was ready to endorse Romney.

“Yeah,” McConnell replied. “I support Governor Romney for president of the United States. And he is going to be the nominee.”

McConnell’s announcement comes on the same day that Speaker of the House John Boehner endorsed Romney.

“As you have noticed, the party is in the process of unifying behind him. And I think it’s going to be an incredibly close, hard-fought race,” McConnell said, noting the Gallup tracking poll that came out Monday had Romney with a two-point lead over President Obama. “I think it’s going to be a very, very competitive election. We’re all behind him and looking forward to the fall campaign, which is actually already under way.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/mitch-mcconnell-endorses-mitt-romney/

Then after that, he endorsed Ron Paul. McConnell is a traitor.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Then after that, he endorsed Ron Paul.You're lying, Rolf.

There's no reason to lie.

Blake
09-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Just picked up a copy of Rand's book, it is KICK ASS!

it's probably not

Capt Bringdown
09-15-2012, 11:03 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee280/rayong_kid/paul_1.jpg

Galileo
09-15-2012, 11:39 PM
You're lying, Rolf.

There's no reason to lie.

The truth upsets you.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 11:44 PM
The truth upsets you.I just posted the truth. Being exposed as a liar upset you, Rolf.

Clipper Nation
09-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Son, you need to stop shilling for that GOP sellout Rand.... he, like his lackey Jesse Benton, are only out for themselves, not the liberty movement.... we need to be rallying around guys like Tom Davis, Justin Amash, and Tom Woods as the future of this movement, tbh....

Galileo
09-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Son, you need to stop shilling for that GOP sellout Rand.... he, like his lackey Jesse Benton, are only out for themselves, not the liberty movement.... we need to be rallying around guys like Tom Davis, Justin Amash, and Tom Woods as the future of this movement, tbh....

Amash and Davis are great. Woods is a sore loser.