PDA

View Full Version : Andre Blatche receiving interest from Spurs & Heat

ChrisRichards
08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
The Heat and Spurs are amongst the team interested in signing Andray Blatche.
Blatche was waived by the Wizards in July using their amnesty clause.

If Miami ends up signing this guy, no one will stop the Heat from repeating tbh.

Allen
Lewis
Blatche

off the bench

League=Screwed :lol

timtonymanu
08-04-2012, 08:50 PM
:lol Spur fan getting excited over Blatche
Please come over here, Blatche. :cry

racm
08-04-2012, 09:01 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/2041-it-begins.jpg

ElNono
08-04-2012, 09:18 PM
re-staaaaaacccckkkkkeeeedddddd :lol

I mean, the dude is a bum, but it could be worse. We could be trying to sign Antwain Jamison or Barbosa.

DMC
08-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Spurs are trying to build a bridge across a gorge with not enough material. So they get rid of some inferior material and get other inferior material and try again. Spur fans waiting to cross the gorge get all excited even though the boards being used are inferior, not enough to get across, but they are different boards and so hope begins. Once the bridge crumbles again and the hopeful Spurfan who was out on the end of it falls to his demise, declaring on his way down "I am done, fuck this", the group regathers and looks at other inferior boards they passed up last year. They blame that one board that failed, that inspector of the boards who allowed those boards to be used, the builder of the bridge, the person controlling the bridge's construction. Never does it cross their mind to consider that their fall was because they are too stupid to know the difference between a sturdy, worthy structure and a piece of shit inferior bridge.

ElNono
08-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Spurs are trying to build a bridge across a gorge with not enough material. So they get rid of some inferior material and get other inferior material and try again. Spur fans waiting to cross the gorge get all excited even though the boards being used are inferior, not enough to get across, but they are different boards and so hope begins. Once the bridge crumbles again and the hopeful Spurfan who was out on the end of it falls to his demise, declaring on his way down "I am done, fuck this", the group regathers and looks at other inferior boards they passed up last year. They blame that one board that failed, that inspector of the boards who allowed those boards to be used, the builder of the bridge, the person controlling the bridge's construction. Never does it cross their mind to consider that their fall was because they are too stupid to know the difference between a sturdy, worthy structure and a piece of shit inferior bridge.

This is what happens when some of the bridge parts are made out of ginger-bread, IMO.

Latarian Milton
08-05-2012, 12:19 AM
dude's overrated and will never live up to expectations but ain't it like anyone would be an upgrade over the likes of bonner and blair?

Stalin
08-05-2012, 04:27 AM

I didn't read any of this...did i make the right choice?

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 04:43 AM

I read it. DMC has det ole wiley smarts to his takes. The kinds that gramps uses when trying to make a point across ignorant young fucks like myself and you.

TimDunkem
08-05-2012, 04:44 AM

Yes.

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 04:48 AM
I read it. DMC has det ole wiley smarts to his takes. The kinds that gramps uses when trying to make a point across ignorant young fucks like myself and you.

dang, just realize I'm talking to da real Stalin.

Much respect nigga, no one could've given no more shits than you when it involved all dose people who were victims in all dose massacres.

:toast

Stalin
08-05-2012, 04:51 AM

lies

Stalin
08-05-2012, 04:53 AM
Yes.

when it comes to dmc posts not reading is my first option, it never fails, tbh

LkrFan
08-05-2012, 06:12 AM

:rollin

DMC
08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
You're a dictator, you always make the right choice.

Next time raise your hand though...

http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/4695-707996.jpg