PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams embarrasses the U.S. by doing the "crip walk" after winning gold

BRHornet45
08-04-2012, 08:57 PM
and sons what makes this even more pathetic and shameful is that Serena's own sister was killed in a gang related shooting years ago, and now she is glorifying that lifestyle at the Olympics ...

Serena flubs crowning moment

Then the 30-year-old who will end her career as one of the greatest tennis players of all time did something that could be interpreted two ways: As a stupid and insensitive celebration that dampened the crowning moment, or as a joy-filled nod to her roots.

The woman who grew up in Compton did the Crip Walk.

For the uninitiated, the Crip Walk is a funky little hip-hop dance move made famous by Crip gang members in Compton in the 1970s.

http://79.imagebam.com/download/vqXG1lqx4qS6pr2n9cr9uw/20454/204537788/stupid%20ass.gif

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/tennis/story/serena-williams-taints-golden-slam-with-crip-walk-dance-080412

Reck
08-04-2012, 09:09 PM
She got gold, who cares man.

But it comes as a surprise seen as how her family are Jehovah's Witnesses and they're not known for doing these kind of fuckery.

BRHornet45
08-04-2012, 09:17 PM
"Southside Crips gang member Robert Edward Maxfield, 25, pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter on March 22, 2006, the day before his third trial for the killing was scheduled to start. The first two trials ended in a mistrial after jurors were unable to reach a verdict. Prosecutors alleged during trial that Maxfield, surrounded by fellow gang members at a crack house, seized a firearm and took aim at the SUV when it approached. On April 6, 2006, Judge Steven Suzukawa sentenced Maxfield to 15 years in prison."

son if your sibling was killed in that, would you be glorifying their lifestyle?

AussieFanKurt
08-04-2012, 09:56 PM
What an odd woman. You won, why make yourself look like an arrogant so and so

Spursfan092120
08-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I really dislike her...I was rooting for Sharapova, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2012, 10:26 PM
and sons what makes this even more pathetic and shameful is that Serena's own sister was killed in a gang related shooting years ago, and now she is glorifying that lifestyle at the Olympics ...

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/tennis/story/serena-williams-taints-golden-slam-with-crip-walk-dance-080412

un-wad your panties BR....Serena is a doll and after whipping Maria the way she did she can do the watusi for all I care...

what's more interesting is how the media lets Maria get off scot free after the shellacking she took from Serena...:lol Had he been alive Stalin would have executed Sharapova for her abyssal performance at the hands of a negro :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM

That's why I'm like so glad that bitch lost and you were pissed...I'm even happier that Serena did that dance all over Sharapova's sorry ass and all over the pride of her fucking country and the turncoats that live in America..

God Bless Serena and Venus - I hope they continue dominating those Euro biotches..

Now sleep on that :lmao

Reck
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
un-wad your panties BR....Serena is a doll and after whipping Maria the way she did she can do the watusi for all I care...

what's more interesting is how the media lets Maria get off scot free after the shellacking she took from Serena...:lol Had he been alive Stalin would have executed Sharapova for her abyssal performance at the hands of a negro :lol

Serena may have black skin but she's white in the insdie. :lol

Stringer_Bell
08-04-2012, 11:26 PM
I don't care about the crip walk, but I do care about her being a bullish, oblivious, and arrogant chick that wouldn't know humility if it banged her in her fat ass. I ain't down with her.

TheSanityAnnex
08-04-2012, 11:35 PM
"You see me load the clip in the gun, you better kill that Crip walk and start doin' the Crip run"

redzero
08-04-2012, 11:37 PM

Why do you hate America?

DMC
08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
That wasn't embarrassing. It would have been if she did it after losing.

CuckingFunt
08-04-2012, 11:48 PM
I was bothered more by her comments that the American flag fell down during the medal ceremony because it wanted to hug her.

Wild Cobra
08-04-2012, 11:50 PM
The dance wasn't as embarrassing as much as her sports attire she wears on occasion. She dresses like a ho...

Or am I thinking of Venus?

http://cdn1.media.fuckingfunny.net/m/st/thumbs/057/gyv1fxQkxI.jpg

Reck
08-04-2012, 11:55 PM
I was bothered more by her comments that the American flag fell down during the medal ceremony because it wanted to hug her.

Really?

Gotta be a woman thing then.

I saw that as her trying to be funny but not delivering the goods.

mingus
08-05-2012, 12:08 AM
I like that dance. I did not know what it was or what its origins were when I watched it. Maybe she just likes and did the dance because it is a cool dance.

I think that people gravitate toward certain athletes because they reveal their personality. This is a part of Serena's celebrity persona. She transcends the sport, and people talk about her, and she makes more public appearances, and she makes money off of them. She is just selling a product, just like the Olympics is selling a product using her.

CuckingFunt
08-05-2012, 12:15 AM
I saw that as her trying to be funny but not delivering the goods.

Well, yeah.

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 12:48 AM
That's why I'm like so glad that bitch lost and you were pissed...I'm even happier that Serena did that dance all over Sharapova's sorry ass and all over the pride of her fucking country and the turncoats that live in America..

God Bless Serena and Venus - I hope they continue dominating those Euro biotches..

Now sleep on that :lmao

:lmao thinking I was pissed.

I didn't even watch it. Just found out she won by reading this thread, tbh. Just can't stand her attitude ever since that incident with the line judge. Just a cocky bitch, imo.

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Why do you hate America?

??

Who said I hated America. I love my country. Just can't stand Serena.

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 12:50 AM
I don't care about the crip walk, but I do care about her being a bullish, oblivious, and arrogant chick that wouldn't know humility if it banged her in her fat ass. I ain't down with her.

this...though the crip walk did bother me a bit.

redzero
08-05-2012, 12:52 AM
??

Who said I hated America. I love my country. Just can't stand Serena.

You hate Serena more than you love your country.

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 12:54 AM
I like that dance.

lol wut

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 12:59 AM
You can take the black out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the black...

I agree with the OP...plain ignorance.

Avante
08-05-2012, 01:10 AM
No big deal at all. Anyone getting uptight over something that silly has the problem.

DMC
08-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Tennis :lmao

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 01:13 AM
USA thuggin it and luvin it!

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/241633/slide_241633_1299169_free.jpg

http://79.imagebam.com/download/vqXG1lqx4qS6pr2n9cr9uw/20454/204537788/stupid%20ass.gif

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 01:18 AM
No big deal at all. Anyone getting uptight over something that silly has the problem.

Gotta disagree strongly- kids are impressionable and if you are on a world stage and you are representing your country you could be a lot more responsible.

You can do one of two things;

#1) Serve yourself- and try to promote selfishness by appearing to be "gangsta" and earning "cred" - while influencing children who look up to you

or

#2) Take some personal responsibility and display humility and honor for your country while teaching children that a true winner doesn't need "gangsta" nonsense and stereotypical antics.

Avante
08-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Gotta disagree strongly- kids are impressionable and if you are on a world stage and you are representing your country you could be a lot more responsible.

You can do one of two things;

#1) Serve yourself- and try to promote selfishness by appearing to be "gangsta" and earning "cred" - while influencing children who look up to you

or

#2) Take some personal responsibility and display humility and honor for your country while teaching children that a true winner doesn't need "gangsta" nonsense and stereotypical antics.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. When things are spontaneous like that it's an emotional thing. You could tell that her intentions weren't negative in any way. When things are planned/plotted out then it's different. This was her letting it out, no big deal.

redzero
08-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Avante being the voice of reason.

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 01:29 AM
We'll just have to agree to disagree. When things are spontaneous like that it's an emotional thing. You could tell that her were intentions weren't negative in any way. When things are planned/plotted out then it's different. This was her letting it out, no big deal.

It would be interesting to see if she is asked about it-what her response is.

You may be right but on the other hand- if she was giving a "shout out" to a gang then she is a stupid ignorant Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_.

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 01:38 AM
"Southside Crips gang member Robert Edward Maxfield, 25, pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter on March 22, 2006, the day before his third trial for the killing was scheduled to start. The first two trials ended in a mistrial after jurors were unable to reach a verdict. Prosecutors alleged during trial that Maxfield, surrounded by fellow gang members at a crack house, seized a firearm and took aim at the SUV when it approached. On April 6, 2006, Judge Steven Suzukawa sentenced Maxfield to 15 years in prison."

yet her sister Serena thinks it is cool to glorify and celebrate the gang by doing the crip walk at the Olympics.

JJ Hickson
08-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Who gives a shit? You know you're acting like a bunch of overly sensitive politically correct faggots when you are agreeing with Australiankurt or whatever the fuck his name is.

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Who gives a shit? You know you're acting like a bunch of overly sensitive politically correct faggots when you are agreeing with Australiankurt or whatever the fuck his name is.

:lmao

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 02:06 AM

The OP is BR Hornet...

CubanSucks
08-05-2012, 02:12 AM
The dance wasn't as embarrassing as much as her sports attire she wears on occasion. She dresses like a ho...

Or am I thinking of Venus?

http://cdn1.media.fuckingfunny.net/m/st/thumbs/057/gyv1fxQkxI.jpg

No, Venus is the somewhat decent looking one (by somewhat decent I mean she actually looks female). Serena is the one that looks like a disgusting bulky man with tits

Serena may have black skin but she's white in the insdie. :lol

I thought so too until she went all ghetto hoodrat on that judge not too long ago.

O.J. Simpson
08-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Who gives a shit you traitorous faggots. If you have a problem, go win gold for our country. If this was Lance Armroids your pussies would be getting wet.

GeraldWallace
08-05-2012, 07:24 AM
sons, this behaviour is not good or bad. It don't matter but gurl why you act like a crackhead doin that shit dance

GeraldWallace
08-05-2012, 07:30 AM

you come in here giving shit to make up for your shitty basketball talent?

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Brent Barry's was better

tawdmsHSYBY

Sportcamper
08-05-2012, 07:45 AM
She is just doing a silly dance...Not flashing gang signals...

mouse
08-05-2012, 08:00 AM
turn this around and say what if Michael Phelps wins the Gold and then does the KKK shuffle?

rascal
08-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Why do you hate America?

Arrogance

rascal
08-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Why do you hate America?

Arrogance

Trill Clinton
08-05-2012, 08:50 AM
I like that dance. I did not know what it was or what its origins were when I watched it. Maybe she just likes and did the dance because it is a cool dance.

I think that people gravitate toward certain athletes because they reveal their personality. This is a part of Serena's celebrity persona. She transcends the sport, and people talk about her, and she makes more public appearances, and she makes money off of them. She is just selling a product, just like the Olympics is selling a product using her.

well put. serena can do no wrong in my eyes. :toast

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 08:51 AM
turn this around and say what if Michael Phelps wins the Gold and then does the KKK shuffle?

what Phelps did do (to the dismay of white America) after winning gold was to give a shout out on Live TV to Lil Wayne and Young Geezy to very famous gangsta rappers...:lol

lay-off Serena

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 08:57 AM
We'll just have to agree to disagree. When things are spontaneous like that it's an emotional thing. You could tell that her intentions weren't negative in any way. When things are planned/plotted out then it's different. This was her letting it out, no big deal.

you gotdam right it was....

what's disgusting is Sharapova came here as a kid (6 yrs old), has been here ever since, enjoys the US largesse and is about as Russian as you and I.

So.. in my opinion, you don't turn your back on your REAL home and country to represent some other country in the Olympics of all things because of a birth cert. and, then end up playing against the country that currently nurtures you!

I'm glad Serena C-Walked all over her ass and her country :lmao

UZER
08-05-2012, 09:04 AM
I thought it was cute....and I can't stand Serena! She just got caught up in a moment. If she was flashing fan signs it would've been different, but dang everyone crip walks now, its a popular dance. And she didn't do it on the stage to show up her opponents. She didn't when she was by herself.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:15 AM
No, Venus is the somewhat decent looking one (by somewhat decent I mean she actually looks female). Serena is the one that looks like a disgusting bulky man with tits

:lol puh-lease you are out of your gay gotdam mind...:lol Don't be upset just because you have a little dick that couldn't penetrate her sexy voluptuousness....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bannedblackcelebs_com_9.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bannedblackcelebs_com_16.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bannedblackcelebs_com_11.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-williams_13.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena_williams_03.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-williams-021.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-williams-0212-20.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-williams-0212-19.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-williams-0212-3.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/serena-booty-10.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I thought it was cute....and I can't stand Serena! She just got caught up in a moment. If she was flashing fan signs it would've been different, but dang everyone crip walks now, its a popular dance. And she didn't do it on the stage to show up her opponents. She didn't when she was by herself.

I'm sure you also can't stand yourself as well...:lol the day your sorry ass can win a gold for your country come holla at me

The Reckoning
08-05-2012, 10:11 AM
id make super babies with her

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 10:13 AM
That is one ugly dude with breastases...

Cant_Be_Faded
08-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Serena owns

Dark Gable
08-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Some of you all need to chill out and not go nuts over this.

spursfan09
08-05-2012, 12:22 PM
USA thuggin it and luvin it!

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/241633/slide_241633_1299169_free.jpg

You forgot the picture of the whole USA men's basketball team.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-05-2012, 12:26 PM

This.

Brspirit whinin like a asshole per the usual

UZER
08-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm sure you also can't stand yourself as well...:lol the day your sorry ass can win a gold for your country come holla at me

Sure, I'll hang right next to the one you won for the US.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Sure, I'll hang right next to the one you won for the US.

actually hanging it next to your jealous and contempt for being a couch potato will work just fine...:lol

All hail Serena

Reck
08-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Now that the Williams sister won gold on the double tennis match they can do the dance together. Make BR even madder. lol

DMX7
08-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Son, Serena is just thuggin' it and lovin' it! Why hate on her?

rascal
08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
They both are ugly.

silverblk mystix
08-05-2012, 04:10 PM
They both are ugly.

and mannish

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
You hate Serena more than you love your country.

No stupid...but rooting for someone to win a fucking medal doesn't make you a traitor. Sharapova is a GOOD person who DOESN'T think she's better than everyone and ISN'T a cocky bitch. I'm an American first and foremost. But not rooting for her doesn't make me any less of an American.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
If you live in America and cheered for Sharapova, you're either a racist or you're flat out anti-america.

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
If you live in America and cheered for Sharapova, you're either a racist or you're flat out anti-america.

:tu

crc21209
08-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Who fucking cares. Geez, people these days love to nitpick and bitch about every single little thing....

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 04:52 PM

^ This...he's likely a racist who's patriotic when it's convenient...:lol as long as your not in a position to affect other peoples opportunities in life I could care less if you're racist...

It's the same shit republcans are doing openly rooting for the country to fail and sitting on their asses in congress to make Obama look bad...either racist or flat out anti-American...

Reck
08-05-2012, 04:58 PM
How do you know Sharapova does not think she's not better than anyone she play against?

That's a losing attitude.

If you dont think you're better than your opponent than you might as well quit.

Anyway, you dont even know her personally so you dont know if she's a good person or not behind the camera.

:lol Sasha Vujacic

DMX7
08-05-2012, 05:12 PM

She's basically American. She's lived here since she was like 7. Should be playing for the U.S. to be honest.

I was for Serena though tbh.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 05:18 PM
She's basically American. She's lived here since she was like 7. Should be playing for the U.S. to be honest.

I was for Serena though tbh.

and yet she chose to play for Russia..fact is Maria should not be playing for the US because she's not the best US player...Serena is and she just proved it

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 05:27 PM
:lol it's funny that DPG thinks lakerhaterade is m>s

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Sticking up for him again. I don't think it's M>S. Just like I didn't think M>S was Kool when I said he was. It's just a shtick.

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I do think it's funny that people don't realize you are trolling when it's very obvious (because you scoff America).

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah can't disagree there the motives behind my post seemed obvious.

DMX7
08-05-2012, 05:53 PM
and yet she chose to play for Russia..fact is Maria should not be playing for the US because she's not the best US player...Serena is and she just proved it

I guess she took the Becky Hammon approach.

SA210
08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm rooting for Manu in the Olympics over the selfish crybaby prima donnas.
In fact, rooting for Tiago and Tony too. Call it what you will. I really dgaf

:hat

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Fuck all y'all..call it what you want. Truly don't care what y'all think anyway. I can't root for a cocky little bitch.

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 06:13 PM
There you go, 09 - just be what you are and back it up if it's logical.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
It was already well established that SA210 hated America, since he is a retarded conspiracy theorist. But 90210? Dude, what would Toby Keith say?

Oh, I forgot that he hates blacks. Never mind.

Edward
08-05-2012, 07:01 PM
It was already well established that SA210 hated America, since he is a retarded conspiracy theorist. But 90210? Dude, what would Toby Keith say?

Oh, I forgot that he hates blacks. Never mind.

Latarian Milton
08-05-2012, 07:30 PM
you guys just be stupid to root for either side in the first place unless you do have a big penchant for tennis and a long time crush for this player. they're "representing" their countries in olympic games but most of the golds were won by their individual efforts, you don't have to root for them just because they're from your country, or hate someone who was from your country but playing for another country. just root for the best athletes and enjoy the olympics whoever wins.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM
you guys just be stupid to root for either side in the first place unless you do have a big penchant for tennis and a long time crush for this player. they're "representing" their countries in olympic games but most of the golds were won by their individual efforts, you don't have to root for them just because they're from your country, or hate someone who was from your country but playing for another country. just root for the best athletes and enjoy the olympics whoever wins.

Cheers to you for being a fucking retard :toast ...when we go to war let's also just root for whomever kills the most people...fuck rooting for your country to win... only in America can such stupidity as yours exist :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM

be my guest root for a loser :lol

DMX7
08-05-2012, 07:42 PM

They're going to get fucking toasted, so enjoy that shit.

Latarian Milton
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Cheers to you for being a fucking retard :toast ...when we go to war let's also just root for whomever kills the most people...fuck rooting for your country to win... only in America can such stupidity as yours exist :lol

if it means not being a religious extremist who enjoys killing infidels who're innocent and considers it a big achievement, i'd rather be a fucking retard tbh

Reck
08-05-2012, 07:49 PM

:lol

Kool with the goods.

Even though Latarian's take was fucking retarded.

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 07:52 PM
if it means not being a religious extremist who enjoys killing infidels who're innocent and considers it a big achievement, i'd rather be a fucking retard tbh

Well that is good because when objectively looking at just your basketball takes, being retarded seems like a possibility for you.

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Actually, that was mean. I take it back. That's not me - you are pretty funny sometimes and try to talk basketball so you are a cool dude.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 08:01 PM

:lol also when the Lakers play the Heat next year..let's not root for anyone in particular let's just enjoy the game and root for whomever scores the most baskets...:lol

:lol@Matarian Lilton what a dumbass

SA210
08-05-2012, 08:18 PM
To the morons this may concern lol

:toast Thanks, I don't do what's considered "cool" or fake "patriotism" by beating my chest and shouting out AMERICA! or whatever the hell else society tells me to do.

Just because I root against selfish prima donnas who, imo need to be more humble, and I root for my favorite player, has nothing to do with my patriotism. Especially not because you say so, and not because you think it makes you seem more patriotic to others for saying so. That's all bs.

Sue me

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 08:19 PM

tbh, gotta agree with my boi TC on dis one. Det hoodrat bitch embarrassed the shit out of the United States.

hmm

CubanSucks
08-05-2012, 08:19 PM
lmao at people comparing the Olympics to war. With war our interests are at stake, with these sports there's absolutely nothing for us at stake. I'm rooting against our basketball team just like I did 4 yrs ago because I can't stand most of them. I'd root against Serena Williams because she's already shown before this that she's a cocky trashy bitch. So how does it relate to my patriotism?

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 08:21 PM
lmao at people comparing the Olympics to war. With war our interests are at stake, with these sports there's absolutely nothing for us at stake. I'm rooting against our basketball team just like I did 4 yrs ago because I can't stand most of them. I'd root against Serena Williams because she's already shown before this that she's a cocky trashy bitch. So how does it relate to my patriotism?

I have to agree, ultimately sport is completely irrelevant compared to real world things like war. While I want Australia to get golds (seems impossible), I hate to see arrogant idiots win, no matter which country they come from. I don't see how not supporting one or two sports makes someone unpatriotic

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 08:36 PM

:toast Thanks, I don't do what's considered "cool" or fake "patriotism" by beating my chest and shouting out AMERICA! or whatever the hell else society tells me to do.

Just because I root against selfish prima donnas who, imo need to be more humble, and I root for my favorite player, has nothing to do with my patriotism. Especially not because you say so, and not because you think it makes you seem more patriotic to others for saying so. That's all bs.

Sue me

:lol rooting for an adulterer douchebag like Tony Parker, who is about as humble as everybody else in the NBA

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 08:38 PM
He hates TP tbh, roots for the Spurs though.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:01 PM

Sue me

fuck humility, fuck your favorite player, fuck yo team and fuck you Clown :lol

Reck
Kool wasn't comparing War to Sports.

He was making a point about what is in your best interest.

For example, take South Korea or China. Do you think people over there are cheering for Kobe Bryant to win gold? :lol

They punish athletes over there for failure. :lmao

SA210
:lol rooting for an adulterer douchebag like Tony Parker, who is about as humble as everybody else in the NBA

Actually I listed Tony last. But he comes before the other douches on Team USA because he plays for the Spurs.

Are all your takes this weak? It seems so. :lol

SA210
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
fuck humility, fuck your favorite player, fuck yo team and fuck you Clown :lol

:lmao f humility

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Actually I listed Tony last. But he comes before the other douches on Team USA because he plays for the Spurs.

Are all your takes this weak? It seems so. :lol

:lol This is coming from a retarded conspiracy theorists.
:lol caring about humility

SA210
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
:lol This is coming from a retarded conspiracy theorists.
:lol caring about humility

:lol Thinking that saying the words "conspiracy theorist" every chance you get makes you right about anything, it just means you can't really debate.

:lol Thinking that believing everything your government tells you is humility

:lol Proving that all your takes are very weak.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 09:23 PM
On top of being a tin foil hat wearing moron, you also have a severe lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed that everybody should believe everything the government says, nor did I claim that it makes people humble.

The funny thing is that you think that taking the side of the wacko conspiracy theorists makes you smarter than everybody else :lol

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 09:28 PM
The funny thing is that you think that taking the side of the wacko conspiracy theorists makes you smarter than everybody else :lol

I am so confused why conspiracy theorists think this. Time and time again I have had people make out I am ignorant for not agreeing with them on ridiculous theories.

Reck
08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I am so confused why conspiracy theorists think this. Time and time again I have had people make out I am ignorant for not agreeing with them on ridiculous theories.

They're like scientologists.

They think they're the one true religion and the ones with the right answers. :lol

SA210
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM
On top of being a tin foil hat wearing moron, you also have a severe lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed that everybody should believe everything the government says, nor did I claim that it makes people humble.

You are the moron. I was pointing that out to you. I used extremes the way you did. :lol

Now you know how you sound, retard. lol

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 09:41 PM
What extremes did I use, dumbass?

Would you root for Team USA if your conspiracy theorist heroes did, too?

SA210
08-05-2012, 09:51 PM
What extremes did I use, dumbass?

Would you root for Team USA if your conspiracy theorist heroes did, too?

Calling me a conspiracy theorist for all of your arguments for starters. You sound like an idiot. Just because you say those words doesn't discount actual witness accounts, moron. I don't really think you understand what conspiracy means btw, same for most people who loosely use those words for lack of an argument lol.

Nobody tells me what to believe. I'm smart enough to do my own research. I don't blindly believe bullshit like you do. My mind isn't that small and closed minded.

4 videos posted in the other thread of people and the news reporting it was 4 shooters and not one, but all you have to say to that is "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" like the rest of the sheep lol. That is exactly what a moron is.

First learn what conspiracy actually means, then learn how to debate facts and not just what you think is cool or not cool to say.

Don't bother responding. I don't need to waste my time on someone as stupid as you. lol

ALVAREZ6
08-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Brent Barry's was better

tawdmsHSYBY

brent barry is a true gangsta. and IDK why this embarrasses anyone. it's just a dance.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Calling me a conspiracy theorist for all of your arguments for starters. You sound like an idiot. Just because you say those words doesn't discount actual witness accounts, moron. I don't really think you understand what conspiracy means btw.

But you ARE a conspiracy theorist. There's not an exaggeration.

Nobody tells me what to believe. I'm smart enough to do my own research. I don't blindly believe bullshit like you do. My mind isn't that small and closed minded.

:lol you eat up whatever Alex Jones, or whatever dumb shit you read, tells you to eat up. Whenever shit like this happens, there'll be you, taking the "the media is lying to us" side, guaranteed.

4 videos posted in the other thread of people and the news reporting it was 4 shooters and not one, but all you have to say to that is "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" like the rest of the sheep lol. That is exactly what a moron is.

:lmao using "sheep" like the typical conspiracy theorist moron
:lol thinking that witnesses are always right

First learn what conspiracy actually means, then learn how to debate facts and not just what you think is cool or not cool to say.

Don't bother responding. I don't need to waste my time on someone as stupid as you. lol

:lol run away like you did after making that absolutely retarded Ron Paul thread in the political forum.

:lol I'm surprised you haven't accused me of being a secret government agent yet

MannyIsGod
08-05-2012, 10:00 PM

brent barry is a true gangsta. and IDK why this embarrasses anyone. it's just a dance.

I don't get it either. :lol @ people thinking they know what would upset someone's sister better than themselves.

SA210
08-05-2012, 10:17 PM
But you ARE a conspiracy theorist. There's not an exaggeration.

:lol you eat up whatever Alex Jones, or whatever dumb shit you read, tells you to eat up. Whenever shit like this happens, there'll be you, taking the "the media is lying to us" side, guaranteed.

:lmao using "sheep" like the typical conspiracy theorist moron
:lol thinking that witnesses are always right

:lol run away like you did after making that absolutely retarded Ron Paul thread in the political forum.

:lol I'm surprised you haven't accused me of being a secret government agent yet

blah blah blah

"Conspiracy Theorists" doesn't win every argument for you :lol

I don't listen to Alex Jones on everything lol Another lie and extreme of yours. If you paid attention retard, you would look past "infowars" on the video and look at the actual NEWS CAST that is interviewing a witness. Yea there's that fact you left out stupid ass. I can pretty much see what's bs and whats not. Obviously you purposely left that out. :lol

And yea, witnesses, why should we need those people, right? lol All other witness accounts are about 4 shooters, not 2 or 3, they are about 4 shooters, that's pretty specific. Damn, you are really stupid :lol

And you are a sheep, you follow in the same footsteps of morons who can't debate but are quick to say "conspiracy theorist" about anything you can't argue about or understand :lol

And I didn't runaway from ANYTHING, I NEVER have in this forum. It's not in my blood and not even frickin possible to be in my bones to run away from an argument lol I say what I say and that's that, moron. If I started a Ron Paul thread, so what, I never ran from shit. Another lie from you. If I stopped talking to a moron, that's all it was, they were a moron, like you :lol

And yet another extreme "surprised you haven't called me a secret government agent" :lol Wow you suck really bad. How old are you? That statement didn't really do or prove anything, it was just trash.

What an idiot.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 10:36 PM
:lol Now you're talking about shit I didn't even bring up.

:lol idiot conspiracy theorist
:lol believes whatever Alex Jones tells you to believe
:lol thinks he's smarter than everybody else for believing stupid shit
:lol thinks the mainstream media is out to get you
:lol using "sheep" like every other conspiracy theorist moron

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192592

I love when certain morons always respond to my threads (who NEVER make real valid arguments) and they have no idea that they are on my ignore list. I :lol everytime.

:lol putting people on ignore because they called you out for being a stupid conspiracy theorist

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:39 PM

Conspiracy theorists love using the strawman argument, "You are a sheep who is saying the government never lies!" whenever you argue with something they heard on infowars.com

The tinfoil hat crew on this site sees everything in an extremely black and white manner.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:43 PM
They're like scientologists.

They think they're the one true religion and the ones with the right answers. :lol
They have a bad superiority complex and feed it by convincing themselves they're smarter than everyone else for saying "The government was behind it!" every time something tragic happens.

SA210
08-05-2012, 10:44 PM
:lol Now you're talking about shit I didn't even bring up.

:lol idiot conspiracy theorist
:lol believes whatever Alex Jones tells you to believe
:lol thinks he's smarter than everybody else for believing stupid shit
:lol thinks the mainstream media is out to get you
:lol using "sheep" like every other conspiracy theorist moron
:lol putting people on ignore for calling you out in that stupid Ron Paul thread

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192592

:lol putting people on ignore because they called you out for being a stupid conspiracy theorist

:lol So you basically repeat your trash again even though it's complete crap

And I put that moron on ignore because he's a moron and a TROLL. Makes sense. Which you also seem to be trolling now...

Calling someone a conspiracy theorist so many times isn't "calling someone out" idiot, it's just calling someone a name because they lack any real debate skills or they lack knowledge on the particular subject. Just like you. When I call you an idiot, at least I back it up :lol

Goodnight little one. I have grown up things to do :tu

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 10:46 PM
:lol I wonder if this guy actually has a conspiracy theory yet, or if he is just waiting for Alex Jones to come up with one

ALVAREZ6
08-05-2012, 10:46 PM
oh shizzz....just watched Usain Bolt smoke everyone in the 100m...but while being announced/introduced to the stadium before the race he ended his pre-run shenanigan by making his hands into pistols.

should be embarrassed tbh.

SA210
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
:lol I wonder if this guy actually has a conspiracy theory yet, or if he is just waiting for Alex Jones to come up with one

::yawn::

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Goodnight little one. I have grown up things to do :tu

Loose Change or Zeitgeist tonight?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:48 PM
There's no way to "debate" people who believe the shit Alex Jones feeds them. Anyone who takes that guy seriously after all the duds he's laid just in the last few years has a screw loose in the worst way. Watch.

Explain all these Alex Jones duds to me:

Listed chronologically

February 2008
The Illuminati and NWO have selected Hilary Clinton as the next president

June 15 2008
"The Dollar will be worth 10% of what it is now in 2 years"

November 23 2008
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be bank runs by February of 2009

December 15 2008
"In a few months all of the pension funds are gonna be gone"

January 14 2009
Had someone on his show predict Citigroup will fold in the next 48 hours

January 19 2009
Obama will be assassinated to justify gun confiscation

January 29 2009
"They're gonna stage some terror attack I can feel it in my bones"

February 1 2009
"I give it 3 or 4 months before they stage something so they can start a war"

February 4 2009
"No doubt in my mind they're planning to stage an inaugural bombing in the next 6-7 months"

February 13 2009
There will be a series of biological attacks that will probably kill 50% of the population of the United States

February 26 2009
"I will be very surprised if they don't stage something big by the end of this year"

March 10 2009
"I think they're gonna stage a terror attack I can just feel it in my gut"

March 15 2009
"As soon as his approval rating drops to around 50 thats when the globalists will stage a terror attack"

May 17 2009
"They're training 16 year old to do 'seek and destroy' in the next 2-3 years"

May 27 2009
"We're probably in the next few years going to have World War III, folks."

June 22 2009
"I would be very surprised if they don't stage some big terror attacks in the next 60-90 days"

August 2 2009
(regarding Obama's approval rating dip)
"We've never seen an approval rating plunge this fast, looks like he'll probably stage some terror attacks"

September 17 2009
The government will shut down the internet in the next 2 years

January 1 2010
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be a 9/11 scale terrorist attack sometime in 2010

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged so they can put troops in the streets

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged to demonize the opposition (Glenn Beck)

February 16 2010
They are prepping everybody to make Obama look like a hero after the fake assassination

February 16 2010
Obama will stage an assassination on himself to get his approval ratings up

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:50 PM
And that list doesn't include the predictions Jones was making in 1999 about how Y2K was wreaking havoc around the world :lmao

SA210
08-05-2012, 10:50 PM
There's no way to "debate" people who believe the shit Alex Jones feeds them. Anyone who takes that guy seriously after all the duds he's laid just in the last few years has a screw loose in the worst way. Watch.

Explain all these Alex Jones duds to me:

Hopefully you can find someone who listens to everything Alex Jones says so they can explain those things to you. Goodluck :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Hopefully you can find someone who listens to everything Alex Jones says so they can explain that those things to you. :tu
So you admit Alex Jones has a habit of making bullshit up and a lot of what he says isn't credible?

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Modern Nostradamus. As long as he is vague enough to be correct once in a while, his fans will believe whatever he tells them to believe.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Modern Nostradamus. As long as he is vague enough to be correct once in a while, his fans will believe whatever he tells them to believe.
I just hope I don't die when Obama stages a terrorist attack.....seeing that Alex is so sure Obama is gonna stage something once his approval ratings dip below 50% :lmao

SA210
08-05-2012, 10:59 PM
So you admit Alex Jones has a habit of making bullshit up and a lot of what he says isn't credible?

He's not where I get all my news from. I think he thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I am not in line with that. That's where you and others make your mistake by exaggerating and labeling everyone an Alex Jones nut just because they post a story or belief about something. It's easy to do that, rather than to research and listen to what someone is actually saying.

Just because I post something from Infowars doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I'm simply pointing out something that is in the story that I agree with, like the news cast his guy was showing in the background in the other thread.

But some people are too small minded to see past that. Also, If people knew the amount of lies told on a daily basis from the mainstream media they'd be very surprised and shocked. Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.

Bill_Brasky
08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that they blindly follow without question.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM
So do you admit Alex Jones makes stuff up knowing it's total bullshit?

It's a yes or no question. (Even tho I know you're gonna dodge it with an indirect answer)

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:02 PM
The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that they blindly follow without question.

wow..

He's not where I get all my news from. I think he thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. I am not in line with that. That's where you and others make your mistake by exaggerating and labeling everyone an Alex Jones nut just because they post a story or belief about something. It's easy to do that, rather than to research and listen to what someone is actually saying.

Just because I post something from Infowars doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I'm simply pointing out something that is in the story that I agree with, like the news cast his guy was showing in the background in the other thread.

But some people are too small minded to see past that. Also, If people knew the amount of lies told on a daily basis from the mainstream media they'd be very surprised and shocked. Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:03 PM
I guess some people are too small minded to answer a yes or no question with "yes" or "no"

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I don't think he's saying he believes everything that guy says, but certain things he pulls from there, even if most of the time he's a nut job.

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:08 PM
So do you admit Alex Jones makes stuff up knowing it's total bullshit?

It's a yes or no question. (Even tho I know you're gonna dodge it with an indirect answer)

Thanks for dodging the question about msms' tremendous lies.

But your question isn't that simple. I don't think he's right about everything. But I don't think he purposely lies. I think he just gets it wrong because he thinks everything is a conspiracy because he knows our government IS a bunch of lying murders that DO conspire some tragic bullshit just like how they lied to get us into the Vietnam War, that's a fact!

I'm not dodging shit. I just don't think he thinks he's lying. He may be wrong a lot, on certain issues, but he's right about the main overall idea.

You don't like that answer, too bad, that's what it is. And NO, I don't believe everything he says (I hope that doesn't confuse you). So you can stop lying about that now.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 11:08 PM
When's the last time mainstream media lied and claimed that Obama was going to stage a terrorist attack?

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:11 PM
When's the last time mainstream media lied and claimed that Obama was going to stage a terrorist attack?

When's the last time I said they did?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks for dodging the question about msms' tremendous lies.
What was the question?

But your question isn't that simple. I don't think he's right about everything.
I didn't ask if you think he's right about everything.

But I don't think he purposely lies.
So you think he genuinely believes all of those predictions I quoted in a previous post were gonna happen?

If that's the case, then he might be honest, but he's extremely stupid to keep making the same wrong predictions.

I think he just gets it wrong because he thinks everything is a conspiracy because he knows our government IS a bunch of lying murders that DO conspire some tragic bullshit just like how they lied to get us into the Vietnam War, that's a fact!
So basically you're saying he's an overly paranoid nutcase who shouldn't be taken seriously and will blindly say something is a conspiracy, no?

I'm not dodging shit. I just don't think he thinks he's lying. He may be wrong a lot, on certain issues, but he's right about the main overall idea.
He's certainly not right about the overall idea that Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

You don't like that answer, too bad, that's what it is.
You're dodging the question, again. That's what it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
When's the last time I said they did?
Did he say that you said they did?

Woo was merely asking a question.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think he's saying he believes everything that guy says, but certain things he pulls from there, even if most of the time he's a nut job.
I want to hear him admit Alex Jones is a nut job, but that's not going to happen because even though his description of Alex Jones is similar to how one would describe a nut job (someone who believes everything is a conspiracy), he'll look stupid admitting that he thinks information provided by a nut job is credible.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Who really tells a lot of lies, Alex Jones or the msm? That's a very valid question.
If this was your question, then I'll answer it.

I believe Alex Jones tells a lot of lies and is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less credible than the mainstream media. Here is my proof:

Listed chronologically

February 2008
The Illuminati and NWO have selected Hilary Clinton as the next president

June 15 2008
"The Dollar will be worth 10% of what it is now in 2 years"

November 23 2008
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be bank runs by February of 2009

December 15 2008
"In a few months all of the pension funds are gonna be gone"

January 14 2009
Had someone on his show predict Citigroup will fold in the next 48 hours

January 19 2009
Obama will be assassinated to justify gun confiscation

January 29 2009
"They're gonna stage some terror attack I can feel it in my bones"

February 1 2009
"I give it 3 or 4 months before they stage something so they can start a war"

February 4 2009
"No doubt in my mind they're planning to stage an inaugural bombing in the next 6-7 months"

February 13 2009
There will be a series of biological attacks that will probably kill 50% of the population of the United States

February 26 2009
"I will be very surprised if they don't stage something big by the end of this year"

March 10 2009
"I think they're gonna stage a terror attack I can just feel it in my gut"

March 15 2009
"As soon as his approval rating drops to around 50 thats when the globalists will stage a terror attack"

May 17 2009
"They're training 16 year old to do 'seek and destroy' in the next 2-3 years"

May 27 2009
"We're probably in the next few years going to have World War III, folks."

June 22 2009
"I would be very surprised if they don't stage some big terror attacks in the next 60-90 days"

August 2 2009
(regarding Obama's approval rating dip)
"We've never seen an approval rating plunge this fast, looks like he'll probably stage some terror attacks"

September 17 2009
The government will shut down the internet in the next 2 years

January 1 2010
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be a 9/11 scale terrorist attack sometime in 2010

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged so they can put troops in the streets

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged to demonize the opposition (Glenn Beck)

February 16 2010
They are prepping everybody to make Obama look like a hero after the fake assassination

February 16 2010
Obama will stage an assassination on himself to get his approval ratings up

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Now, please provide proof the mainstream media has said more outlandish, stupid stuff since 2008 than what I've just listed.

Be specific when you do.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 11:21 PM
So, when the media gets things wrong, they're being maliciously trying to trick people, but when Jones does it, it's because he's misguided?

Jones seems more sensationalist than the mainstream media by far.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:23 PM
So, when the media gets things wrong, they're being maliciously trying to trick people, but when Jones does it, it's because he's misguided?

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:23 PM
What was the question?

Who TRULY tells a lot of lies, msm or Alex Jones? (I guess you'll dodge that one, so it could be considered rhetorical I'm sure)

I didn't ask if you think he's right about everything.

The common idea in this thread is that "we" believe everything he says

So you think he genuinely believes all of those predictions I quoted in a previous post were gonna happen?

If that's the case, then he might be honest, but he's extremely stupid to keep making the same wrong predictions.

Maybe, or maybe he just doesn't trust his government. You know, they are very corrupt.

So basically you're saying he's an overly paranoid nutcase who shouldn't be taken seriously and will blindly say something is a conspiracy, no?

Not blindly, I just think he thinks everything (which EVERYTHING wasn't meant to be taken entirely literal) is a conspiracy, for lack of trust of our corrupt murderous government. He's been witness to some great lies by them, I guess I can understand if he were paranoid.

He's certainly not right about the overall idea that Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

How do you know that for a fact?

You're dodging the question, again. That's what it is.

No I didn't. I said NO. If he doesn't think he is lying, then it's not a lie. He was just wrong.

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 11:26 PM
How'd it get to this?

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Did he say that you said they did?

Woo was merely asking a question.

Then why ask? Why would the msm tell that to people anyway? They are too busy not asking questions about coverups of government inside jobs. They don't tell you about them, they cover them up by ignoring it and spreading the word of the White House lol

Oswald ring a bell? lol

Spurminator
08-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Alex Jones preys on the paranoias of the delusional and the clinically depressed. He makes a lot of money doing this. If the government were really as corrupt as he and his followers think it is, he would have been silenced a long time ago if any of his theories had any merit. You should be insulted that he thinks so little of your intelligence, but instead you tout him as a hero. He's thanking you all the way to the bank.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Great! I can spread sensationalist garbage everyday, and it won't be lying as long as it's about how evil the government and the mainstream media are.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Who TRULY tells a lot of lies, msm or Alex Jones? (I guess you'll dodge that one, so it could be considered rhetorical I'm sure)
Answered. I'm anxiously awaiting your rebuttal.

The common idea in this thread is that "we" believe everything he says
Based off what you've said in this thread, you've implied you take everything he says seriously. That's equally sheepish given the stuff he says.

Maybe, or maybe he just doesn't trust his government. You know, they are very corrupt
Please. I know plenty of people who don't trust the government (myself for example), yet none of us genuinely thought Obama would be staging a terrorist attack once his approval rating dropped below 50%.

Not blindly, I just think he thinks everything (which EVERYTHING wasn't meant to be taken entirely literal)
So how was it supposed to be taken?

Be specific.

for lack of trust of our corrupt murderous government. He's been witness to some great lies by them, I guess I can understand if he were paranoid.
So him witnessing them lie about the Vietnam War 50 years ago is why he thinks Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

That's rational.

How do you know that for a fact?
Because if half of his predictions were true then Obama would have already staged at least several terrorist attacks.

No I didn't. I said NO. If he doesn't think he is lying, then it's not a lie. He was just wrong.
When why does he never admit he was wrong? Given the countless wrong predictions he's made about Obama, if he wasn't being malicious and truly believed Obama was staging a terrorist attack, then he owes Obama an apology.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Alex Jones preys on the paranoias of the delusional and the clinically depressed. He makes a lot of money doing this. If the government were really as corrupt as he and his followers think it is, he would have been silenced a long time ago if any of his theories had any merit. You should be insulted that he thinks so little of your intelligence, but instead you tout him as a hero. He's thanking you all the way to the bank.
Truth bombs.

Alex Jones preys on the fears and paranoia of stupid Americans just like the politicians and lobbyists he claims to hate.

That's how he's reached a net worth of $5,000,000. I'm not sure why he doesn't use some of that money to inspect THE TRUTH behind Aurora!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Then why ask?
Because he wanted to know if the msm says stuff as outlandish and batshit as what Alex Jones says.

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:36 PM
I want to hear him admit Alex Jones is a nut job, but that's not going to happen because even though his description of Alex Jones is similar to how one would describe a nut job (someone who believes everything is a conspiracy), he'll look stupid admitting that he thinks information provided by a nut job is credible.

Keep wishing. lol As expected you ignored the fact that in one of those videos i posted, the proof was in a video within the video which was an actual NEWS cast. So there goes that bullshit. Although it was info wars, they showed an actual msm video that backed up what they were saying.

btw, Hitler was a nutjob. But he said this..

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed,
for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more
easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The
primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a
big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies,
but would be ashamed to tell big lies."

And then followed Bush lol

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Because he wanted to know if the msm says stuff as outlandish and batshit as what Alex Jones says.

They do though. When confronted with facts about lies the government tells, they continue to lie for the government, and people die in the illegal wars and so much more because of it.

If Alex Jones lied, noone died

I'd say msm is worse.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:39 PM
For the record, I don't think Alex Jones is a nut job. I think he's found a great way to make a healthy living by preying on the SA210s of America. I don't think he believes any of the bullshit he broadcasts. He probably laughs himself to sleep every night about how millions of Americans actually think he believes what he says.

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Great! I can spread sensationalist garbage everyday, and it won't be lying as long as it's about how evil the government and the mainstream media are.

You spread lies enough as it is, you're doing a good job at making shit up :tu Not believable, but they'll do.

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:41 PM
For the record, I don't think Alex Jones is a nut job. I think he's found a great way to make a healthy living by preying on the SA210s of America. I don't think he believes any of the bullshit he broadcasts. He probably laughs himself to sleep every night about how millions of Americans actually think he believes what he says.

You got me all wrong. I feel sorry for you lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:43 PM
If Alex Jones lied, no one died
Except for the people who Jared Lee Loughner killed.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan who believed Giffords was behind the movement to take his guns away. There's an extremely high chance Alex Jones fueled Loughner.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 11:47 PM
So, if one of Alex Jones's lie--I mean, "well-intentioned mistakes" gets one of his fans do something drastic, will you speak out against him, SA210?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 11:48 PM
So, if one of Alex Jones's lie--I mean, "well-intentioned mistakes" gets one of his fans do something drastic, will you speak out against him, SA210?
It already did.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan.

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Answered. I'm anxiously awaiting your rebuttal. You got it the first time

Based off what you've said in this thread, you've implied you take everything he says seriously. That's equally sheepish given the stuff he says.

I implied I don't think he thinks he's lying. I said I don't follow and believe everything he says as you wrongly want to believe.

Please. I know plenty of people who don't trust the government (myself for example), yet none of us genuinely thought Obama would be staging a terrorist attack once his approval rating dropped below 50%.

Many people are blind to such realities. The average American is a C student and fooled by our government. You fall into that category of being fooled obviously.

So how was it supposed to be taken?

Be specific.

Well if he saw gum on a sidewalk I don't think he would think it was a bomb. :lol

So him witnessing them lie about the Vietnam War 50 years ago is why he thinks Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.

I didn't say that specifically, but I will say for myself... yea a government lying that bad means our government will do that and worse. If a government lies about something to get into a war and we lose 48.000 American lives based on a government lie, why wouldn't they lie about 12 lives? :lol

That's rational. You obviously aren't

Because if half of his predictions were true then Obama would have already staged at least several terrorist attacks.

How do you know for a fact he hasn't?

When why does he never admit he was wrong? Given the countless wrong predictions he's made about Obama, if he wasn't being malicious and truly believed Obama was staging a terrorist attack, then he owes Obama an apology.

Why won't Obama admit he murders the amount of children that he does? Who in their right mind owes that man an apology after all the murder he has done on innocent women and children?

Watch this video, and tell me if it was your baby, how would you feel? Watch it to the very end though. :tu

WnmJ9JmqTtE

SA210
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Except for the people who Jared Lee Loughner killed.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan who believed Giffords was behind the movement to take his guns away. There's an extremely high chance Alex Jones fueled Loughner.

lol chance

Btw, the so called "Batman killer" loved Batman.

Damn you DC COMICS!!!! Damn YOU!!

The Reckoning
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
thanks for ruining this thread you assholes

Woo Bum-kon
08-06-2012, 12:01 AM
:lol a conspiracy theorists scoffing leaps in logic

SA210, why did the mainstream media lie about the number of shooters? What are they covering up?

SA210
08-06-2012, 12:01 AM

Will you protest Chris Nolan for the so called "Batman Killer" thinking he was the Joker? lol

SA210
08-06-2012, 12:02 AM
SA210, why did the mainstream media lie about the number of shooters? What are they covering up?

The governments lies of course. Geez, catch up man :rollin

Clipper Nation
08-06-2012, 12:03 AM
How'd we get on to the subject of Alex Jones? Was he C-walking while flashing his tinfoil grills?

Woo Bum-kon
08-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Will you protest Chris Nolan for the so called "Batman Killer" thinking he was the Joker? lol

:lol why would I have to protect Nolan? Did he tell Holmes that the moviegoers were out to get him? Did he pander to wackjobs, telling them that doom and gloom were imminent?

Woo Bum-kon
08-06-2012, 12:06 AM
The governments lies of course. Geez, catch up man :rollin

What are they lying about and why?

SA210
08-06-2012, 12:06 AM
:lol why would I have to protect Nolan? Did he tell Holmes that the moviegoers were out to get him? Did he pander to wackjobs, telling them that doom and gloom were imminent?

:lmao:rollin

On that note, I'm seriously checking out for the evening lol

Goodnight boys :lmao

The Reckoning
08-06-2012, 12:09 AM
who the fuck is alex jones?

Woo Bum-kon
08-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Who cares? The point still stands.

:lol "The government is lying! I just don't want to specify what they are lying about and why."

CubanSucks
08-06-2012, 11:11 AM
thanks for ruining this thread you assholes

this

who the fuck is alex jones?

The Elvis of conspiracy theorists

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I implied I don't think he thinks he's lying. I said I don't follow and believe everything he says as you wrongly want to believe.
Do you take everything he says seriously? Taking something seriously and believing something aren't the same thing.

Many people are blind to such realities. The average American is a C student and fooled by our government. You fall into that category of being fooled obviously.
So the fact I don't think Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack means the government has fooled me :lmao

Well if he saw gum on a sidewalk I don't think he would think it was a bomb. :lol
So then explain what you meant by "everything"

Be specific.

I didn't say that specifically, but I will say for myself... yea a government lying that bad means our government will do that and worse. If a government lies about something to get into a war and we lose 48.000 American lives based on a government lie, why wouldn't they lie about 12 lives? :lol
For the hundreth time, I don't believe the government is above lying, so quit using that strawman.

How do you know for a fact he hasn't?

The burden of proof doesn't rest on me to show Obama hasn't staged any terrorist attacks. Now I'm convinced even you're intentionally being stupid and obtuse.

How do you know for a fact Alex Jones hasn't staged a terrorist attack?

Can you point to a terrorist attack Obama has staged?

Why won't Obama admit he murders the amount of children that he does?
Assuming he is murdering children, he probably wouldn't admit something that would lose him votes in a re-election.

Did I say I thought Obama was an honest guy who has never misled his audience? I don't think I did, but if so, that was a mistake because I don't think that.

Who in their right mind owes that man an apology after all the murder he has done on innocent women and children?
Probably someone who has falsely smeared him as much as Alex Jones has.

That still doesn't answer my question about why Alex Jones won't admit he was wrong. He can do that without having to apologize to Obama.

Watch this video, and tell me if it was your baby, how would you feel? Watch it to the very end though. :tu
I would probably be very upset.

If it was your baby who was murdered by Jared Lee Loughner, how would you feel about the talking heads who motivated Loughner to go on a killing spree?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
lol chance

Btw, the so called "Batman killer" loved Batman.

Damn you DC COMICS!!!! Damn YOU!!
Right, because the two situations are comparable. The Batman comic books and movies bring out as much paranoia and fear in Batman fans as Alex Jones does his listeners.

howbouthemspurs
08-07-2012, 01:23 AM
HUGE facepalm when i saw her do that:bang

mouse
08-07-2012, 02:10 AM
HUGE facepalm when i saw her do that:bang

Huge as in Black?

Creepn
08-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Embarrasses? Please, the C-Walk is American as pie. That is OUR dance. You guys should be proud she put an American stamp all over their "royal" asses.Face it, America is NOT a humble country and pretending otherwise just makes you fake.

Wild Cobra
08-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Who cares if some Crip member made it famous. I'll bet it was around before that, and to shun an activity because of someone else...

It's not like a gang sign people.

LkrFan
09-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Speaking of embarrassing:

FrostKing
09-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Whoa. The warning signs were there

SnakeBoy
09-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Is it racist?

https://images.thestar.com/zOfDrnHYZhu3eDvsaRq5BO0lBmE=/1086x736/smart/filters:cb(1536679907926)/https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/world/2018/09/11/artist-says-serena-williams-cartoon-not-about-race-experts-disagree/williams_cartoon.jpg

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Fantastic athlete, who can do whatever she wants....ah....legal.

What she has done for tennis gives her that.