PDA

View Full Version : Kobe taking pics of Michael Phelps with his leopard print phone

BRHornet45
08-04-2012, 10:42 PM
sons can't hate on him for wanting to witness greatness ...

http://i50.tinypic.com/290zwc1.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m4pxdu.jpg

ColinB
08-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Nice leopard case.

Reck
08-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Did Vanessa command Kobe to take them pics or something? He doesn't look too thrill about it. lol

ploto
08-04-2012, 11:11 PM
He was there with Vanessa and the kids.

pass1st
08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Son, even though Phelps is one of the best swimmers in the Olympics now, if not the best, he seemed underwhelming this time around.

pass1st
08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
That's his kids phone, i think, fwiw

BRHornet45
08-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Son, even though Phelps is one of the best swimmers in the Olympics now, if not the best, he seemed underwhelming this time around.

son he still won more than any other swimmer and put Ryan "Paul Wall" Lochte in his place. lol at people expecting him to win every damn event again.

pass1st
08-04-2012, 11:22 PM
son he still won more than any other swimmer and put Ryan "Paul Wall" Lochte in his place. lol at people expecting him to win every damn event again.

I expected him to win every event he was in :lol

But real talk, he didn't even place in one event he was in. I was expecting him to at least place in all of his events. Phelps is still the best swimmer, but he had a pretty bad start. Still the GOAT

ElNono
08-04-2012, 11:28 PM
That's his kids phone, i think, fwiw

better be :lol

DMC
08-04-2012, 11:59 PM

But real talk, he didn't even place in one event he was in. I was expecting him to at least place in all of his events. Phelps is still the best swimmer, but he had a pretty bad start. Still the GOAT
All that pot and Taco Bell tbh

But for real, 18 fucking gold medals. Really? Jeez

Latarian Milton
08-05-2012, 12:02 AM
sources tell he's gonna retire after this one :cry he would have swum a bit longer if he doesn't smoke weed tbh

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 12:04 AM

son he still won 4 Gold and 2 Silver medals this year which is more than anyone else. he still dominated the competition, but God forbid he didn't win every single event LOL.

btw lol at wigger boy Ryan Lochte shitting the bed whenever everyone including himself was hyping him up. anyone else notice how going into the Olympics and even during the first few days every other commercial on television was about Ryan Lochte, and now all of a sudden those commercials are nowhere to be found?

Reck
08-05-2012, 12:06 AM
sources tell he's gonna retire after this one :cry he would have swum a bit longer if he doesn't smoke weed tbh

What sources? :lol

He said it himself like a hundred times through his swims.

Reck
08-05-2012, 12:10 AM
son he still won 4 Gold and 2 Silver medals this year which is more than anyone else. he still dominated the competition, but God forbid he didn't win every single event LOL.

btw lol at wigger boy Ryan Lochte shitting the bed whenever everyone including himself was hyping him up. anyone else notice how going into the Olympics and even during the first few days every other commercial on television was about Ryan Lochte, and now all of a sudden those commercials are nowhere to be found?

That's because Lochte was Phelps main rival.

The commercials have gone away because his events are over.

Lochte may have choked on these Olympics but the dude is the only one who gives Phelps a run for his money.

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 12:19 AM
That's because Lochte was Phelps main rival.

The commercials have gone away because his events are over.

Lochte may have choked on these Olympics but the dude is the only one who gives Phelps a run for his money.

not true. the commercials ended several days ago mainly after him trying to pose on the podium with his grill and him single handedly costing the U.S. the gold in the relay race. he then went on to not even place in a singles event.

Lochte only has 2 Gold medals in singles events compared to Phelps's 11. Lochte's other 3 Gold medals are from relays with Phelps on the team (which Phelps has 7). now obviously that is one hell of an achievement for any athlete, but when trying to compare him to Phelps it makes him look like a chump.

ElNono
08-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Lochte wanted to be the man, and couldn't handle the spotlight.... real talk.

Reck
08-05-2012, 12:30 AM
not true. the commercials ended several days ago mainly after him trying to pose on the podium with his grill and him single handedly costing the U.S. the gold in the relay race. he then went on to not even place in a singles event.

Lochte only has 2 Gold medals in singles events compared to Phelps's 11. Lochte's other 3 Gold medals are from relays with Phelps on the team (which Phelps has 7). now obviously that is one hell of an achievement for any athlete, but when trying to compare him to Phelps it makes him look like a chump.

Comparing anyone to Phelps ain't fair to any swimming athlete, period.

And you're only looking at competition in the Olympics.

Outside of it Lochte has beat Michael a couple of times and has a ton of gold overall.

pass1st
08-05-2012, 12:31 AM

Son, I jest, I didn't expect him to win it all. I expected him to place, though. Lochte did work, got us some gold, can't knock him.

You might get a kick out of this though, he didn't shit the bed but he damn well pissed it
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryan-lochte-admits-urinating-olympic-warm-pool-fans-153000717--oly.html

Clipper Nation
08-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Kobrick being obsessed with a dominant athlete named Michael? Never....

dirk4mvp
08-05-2012, 12:40 AM
kobe with the shake the tree and a leopard's gonna fall out goods.

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Lochte wanted to be the man, and couldn't handle the spotlight.... real talk.

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Nothing to do with the weed. Phelps and his coach had this planned all along. 2004 have a decent olympics, try to dominate 2008, 2012 run less events and retire. Couldn't have been more on point.

DMC
08-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Lochte was to Phelps as Hincapie was to Armstrong.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Comparing anyone to Phelps ain't fair to any swimming athlete, period.

And you're only looking at competition in the Olympics.

Outside of it Lochte has beat Michael a couple of times and has a ton of gold overall.

Lochte was all talk before the games and Phelps said he will let his swimming to the talking and that is just what happened. One of Phelps silvers should have been a gold had Lochte not choked it. Phelps had one bad race and got 4th in the world in it. All the talk was "it's Lochte's time" prior to the games and Phelps was by far the best swimmer again and it wasn't close.

Comparing Lochte to Phelps or saying that he is the only one to give Phelps a run for his money is just pure stupidity. Kinda like comparing the Spurs to the Lakers. History is made with facts not talk.

fevertrees
08-05-2012, 02:05 AM
fuck Lochte and his family. I am proud to see the USA win a gold but not by some rich white boy wigger who thinks he is fucking Rick Ross.

Reck
08-05-2012, 03:34 AM
Lochte was all talk before the games and Phelps said he will let his swimming to the talking and that is just what happened. One of Phelps silvers should have been a gold had Lochte not choked it. Phelps had one bad race and got 4th in the world in it. All the talk was "it's Lochte's time" prior to the games and Phelps was by far the best swimmer again and it wasn't close.

Comparing Lochte to Phelps or saying that he is the only one to give Phelps a run for his money is just pure stupidity. Kinda like comparing the Spurs to the Lakers. History is made with facts not talk.

It is so like you to bring something like Spurs and Lakers history to a topic that has shit to do with what's being discussed. Not even remotely close.

Lochte IS the closest competitor Phelps has or had. There is plenty to back that claim up.

Google at your fingertips dude.

FkLA
08-05-2012, 06:06 AM

Son, that nerdy honky is still the GOAT and had a solid olympics. But according to stories he didnt train as hard for London as he did for Beijing...he definitely had the potential to win more medals in the events he swam and possibly even have a bigger program similar to the one in 08'.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 06:15 AM
It is so like you to bring something like Spurs and Lakers history to a topic that has shit to do with what's being discussed. Not even remotely close.

Lochte IS the closest competitor Phelps has or had. There is plenty to back that claim up.

Google at your fingertips dude.

It’s a comparison you idiot. This is why I like to comment on your posts. You are just so easy and your posts are full of fail. Perhaps it is you who needs to Google their whole careers. Dooooh!

Look at Phelps and Lochte’s history. It’s 18 gold medals to 5. Look at the Lakers and Spurs history. 16 titles to 4. See a similarity?

Have the Spurs been great competitors over a short period of time and even stepped up on a rare occasion and beat the Lakers when it counts? Sure. But over the history of the franchises it is not even close. Same goes for Phelps and Lochte. Has Lochte won a couple and given Phelps a little competition? Sure. But to compare the two is pure stupidity. We have the all-time greatest swimmer and the most storied franchise in the NBA and a couple of good achievers but nothing close to their levels of prolonged excellence. Very similar.

Lochte is not the closest competitor Phelps has had over his entire career but just the last couple years when Phelps wasn’t taking it as seriously. And now when they hit the big stage, Michael showed who was boss.

Move along.

FkLA
08-05-2012, 06:17 AM
The Boston Celtics are the most storied franchise in the NBA, tbh.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 07:06 AM
The Boston Celtics are the most storied franchise in the NBA, tbh.

Nope, they have the total victory count by one but that is primarily due to their dominance in one decade. The Lakers are a much more “storied” franchise spread out over the 50+ years of the league. They don’t have a 2 and half decade time frame of crap in their resume.

Most successful in terms of wins is the Celtics no doubt (for the time being). Most storied are the Lakers.

Successful and storied are not the same thing. We’ll have both shortly enough and avoid all confusion on your part.

The Batman
08-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Cobblerwith the let me claim those titles won in Minny too goods.

LkrFan
08-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Cobblerwith the let me claim those titles won in Minny too goods.

The Dumbman conveniently forgetting that it is the same franchise that won all 16 rangs.

Ice009
08-05-2012, 09:13 AM
It’s a comparison you idiot. This is why I like to comment on your posts. You are just so easy and your posts are full of fail. Perhaps it is you who needs to Google their whole careers. Dooooh!

Look at Phelps and Lochte’s history. It’s 18 gold medals to 5. Look at the Lakers and Spurs history. 16 titles to 4. See a similarity?

Have the Spurs been great competitors over a short period of time and even stepped up on a rare occasion and beat the Lakers when it counts? Sure. But over the history of the franchises it is not even close. Same goes for Phelps and Lochte. Has Lochte won a couple and given Phelps a little competition? Sure. But to compare the two is pure stupidity. We have the all-time greatest swimmer and the most storied franchise in the NBA and a couple of good achievers but nothing close to their levels of prolonged excellence. Very similar.

Lochte is not the closest competitor Phelps has had over his entire career but just the last couple years when Phelps wasn’t taking it as seriously. And now when they hit the big stage, Michael showed who was boss.

Move along.

It's not the same at all. Those two are direct competitors, they're the same two people going against each other. Spurs and Lakers had completely different teams in that 16-4 which spanned over different eras.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Cobbler with the "individual sports are the same as team sports" bads.... not surprising, since his idol Kobrick feels the same way tbh.....

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
fuck Lochte and his family. I am proud to see the USA win a gold but not by some rich white boy wigger who thinks he is fucking Rick Ross.

^ I'm very surprised to see a homosexual of all people talking this way

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:42 AM
It's not the same at all. Those two are direct competitors, they're the same two people going against each other. Spurs and Lakers had completely different teams in that 16-4 which spanned over different eras.

Cobblers statement is accurate and pretty cut and dry..

But over the history of the franchises it is not even close. Same goes for Phelps and Lochte. Has Lochte won a couple and given Phelps a little competition? Sure. But to compare the two is pure stupidity. We have the all-time greatest swimmer and the most storied franchise in the NBA and a couple of good achievers but nothing close to their levels of prolonged excellence. Very similar.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Cobbler with the "individual sports are the same as team sports" bads.... not surprising, since his idol Kobrick feels the same way tbh.....

Hey Nipple Nation..I'm growing tired of your overnight hubris...so let me hit you with this from here on out...

Luke Walton 2

Clippers 0

Clipper Nation
08-05-2012, 09:56 AM
:lol Kool
:lol Meltdown
:lol Thinking "Nipple Nation" is a good comeback

Spurs9
08-05-2012, 10:05 AM
I never realized the US paid $25k per gold medal, and apparently paid Phelps 1m for beating records.

racm
08-05-2012, 10:08 AM
The Spurs didn't exist when Mikan was beasting, tbh...

So it should be Lakers 11 - Spurs 4. :downspin:

Kai
08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2m4pxdu.jpg

:lmao

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I never realized the US paid $25k per gold medal, and apparently paid Phelps 1m for beating records.

and son thanks to the Democrats they also get hit with a $9k tax bill per gold medal.

Amaso
08-05-2012, 02:57 PM
27 is old for an olympic swimmer, he did better than alot of us and probably himself expected which is saying alot.

pass1st
08-05-2012, 03:06 PM
and son thanks to the Democrats they also get hit with a $9k tax bill per gold medal.

Son, our income taxes are relatively low to other countries that have to pay for useless stuff like "universal healthcare". :lol

Stalin
08-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Son, our income taxes are relatively low to other countries that have to pay for useless stuff like "universal healthcare". :lol

:lol

Reck
08-05-2012, 06:44 PM

Move along.

You try to pick on and you usually end up looking like the idiot you are.

No, comparing NBA teams to Swimming is not the same.

Lochte has 22 gold individual medals overall. Get your half brain in order and toss the Olympics medals out of your tiny head. Those are special events.

And just to be clear nobody was comparing Lochte to Phelps.

I said he was the only one closest to him.

Why dont you tell me who the next guy after Phelp is?

Did you lose half your brain along with your legs or something?

You sir, fail.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 07:18 PM
You try to pick on and you usually end up looking like the idiot you are.

No, comparing NBA teams to Swimming is not the same.

Lochte has 22 gold individual medals overall. Get your half brain in order and toss the Olympics medals out of your tiny head. Those are special events.

And just to be clear nobody was comparing Lochte to Phelps.

I said he was the only one closest to him.

Why dont you tell me who the next guy after Phelp is?

Did you lose half your brain along with your legs or something?

You sir, fail.

Ahhh, I get home from a gorgeous day at the beach only to find another gem by shadowbrains.

I didn't say they were the same. I said they were similar. Look it up moron.

And the comparison continues! You see, you think like a Spurs fan where division and conference titles and best win/loss record for the regular season actually matters. I think in terms of the Lakers where only NBA titles count.

In the swimming world it’s all about Olympic medals. Gold ones! Pan Am games and world championships are just tune ups for the real deal.

Phelps has had a 15 year or so swimming career. Look it up. Look up names like Crocker and Thorpe in the early years. Clos was a great competitor and beat him the same amount of times this year that Lochte did. And in Phelps best stroke and race to boot. Lochte beat him in a race Phelps didn’t even train for. Just because ESPN hypes up the Lochte vs. Phelps dual in the media to create interest doesn't mean it's the end all. Well, unless you are clueless and a sheep.

And the dissing the handicap comments simply say “I am an immature child and you are right, I’ve got nothing! So thanks for that. Take care.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 07:24 PM

No NBA playor is my idol. Kobe is not even in my top 10 favorite Laker list. He is just one in a loing line of great players that has helped lead my team to championships. Not that a Clipper fan would know anything about those. Many before and many after him will do the same.

I'll leave the obsession for Kobe to the people that post about him multiple times on a daily basis. You know, guys like YOU. :lol

Reck
08-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Backpedaling fag.

First you bring up a discussion that is far removed from the subject at hand then you start comparing them and now you're saying only Olympics medals matter? What a joke. :lol

The Olympics are standalone events.

Shall we not count cycling outside of the Olympics, or Boxing, Volleyball, Tennis and the plethora of other sports?

Yeah winning in your sport outside of the Olympics should go by the wayside. :lmao

And stop bringing up the fucking Lakers or the Spurs. They have no relativity to swimming nor are they similar in any way.

Swimming doesn't have a year to year champion you dumbstick. It goes race by race. Its not a season where wins get accumulated or have a playoffs bracket where you must win this or that series to get to the championship rounds.

I really didn't think they came as dumb as Avante but you are high on that list.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Ohhhh the obligatory gradeschool "fag" comment.

The win just gets sweeter and sweeter! :lmao

You can count whatever you wish. Like I explained. You Spur fans love to count those regular season wins. And all you guys love your little trinkets like MVP's and in season awards. Heck, you place importance on classiness.

I am all about championships. You ask any real player what they want and they will give all those "other" awards and titles for the LOB. It is the same in swimming. Ask them what the goal is. It's not world championship medals or Pan Am game medals. It's all about OLYMPIC Gold Medals. Not race to race or year to year even. You don't think Lochte would give up his 200IM world championship and trials win for the Gold that Phelps took. Could you be any dumber?

And again, the comparison stands. You’re a Spurs fan and find achievement in garnering the little accolades along the way. I’m a Laker fan where we don’t care about such trivialities. We are about the end result and that’s LOB’s. Just like Michael stated when asked about the being beaten in the Worlds and Trails. His reply was it's all good but it all comes down to who wins the Olympic Gold.

If you cannot see the similarities that is okay and quite understandable. It's actually expected.

Catch you in a few weeks or so... I have had enough amusemnt with you for the time being. :lol

Reck
08-05-2012, 08:11 PM
LOL completely doing a 180 when your point was crushed, making the discussion all about the NBA. :lmao

Yeah I'm sure those who have never being to the Olympics are willing to give their entire individual career to be in the Olympic games which happens every 4 years. :lol

Yeah that makes all the sense in the world. rofl

I'm done shreding you for tonight.

cobbler
08-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah I'm sure those who have never being to the Olympics are willing to give their entire individual career to be in the Olympic games which happens every 4 years. :lol

Absolutely! 99 out of 100 would in a heartbeat. There is always that one shadowflame in the crowd.

Your above comment is as about as ignorant as any I have ever seen on this forum. Just WOW!

Enough of your foolishness. Move along and save yourself from the embarrassment.

I have wasted enough time for the day. I'm out...

HarlemHeat37
08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Must be difficult rolling the chair on the beach, tbh..

ElNono
08-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Must be difficult rolling the chair on the beach, tbh..

:lol