PDA

View Full Version : Garrett Reid, son of Andy, found dead

TIMMYtoZO
08-05-2012, 02:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8235884/andy-reid-oldest-son-garrett-reid-found-dead-philadelphia-eagles-camp

That sucks. RIP. :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 02:12 PM
:lol DeadlyDynasty
:lol their beandip defensive coordinator is now gonna have even more authority
:lol Eagles
:lol as overrated as they were last year
:lol gonna be even worse with Andy Reid's unstable head

lakerhaterade
08-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Goddam that blows :depressed

RIP

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Before anyone gets asshurt, I'm not scoffing the kid dying, I'm scoffing anyone who thinks the Eagles will live up to the hype this year. If Reid is distracted at all and can't control everything, that stupid ass team will fall apart.

djohn2oo8
08-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Before anyone gets asshurt, I'm not scoffing the kid dying, I'm scoffing anyone who thinks the Eagles will live up to the hype this year. If Reid is distracted at all and can't control everything, that stupid ass team will fall apart.
They already fall apart with his full attention.

TIMMYtoZO
08-05-2012, 02:29 PM

:lol Vick is still their qb. They aren't going anywhere. Plus he will have to face that disgusting Giants D-Line twice. I would be surprised if he doesn't get hurt.

Bill_Brasky
08-05-2012, 02:32 PM

:lol true. Maybe without VY they'll be less entitled.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 02:43 PM
That's my point :lol

Imagine how bad it's gonna get when Reid needs some time off, selects beandip Castillo to be the interim head coach, and then Vick cracks a rib in the 1st quarter :lol

DeadlyDynasty
08-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Eagles are stacked, but it ultimately comes down to Vick's health. They added some beasts on D through the draft and FA. Love the Cox pick. We'll see if Vick can resist his animalian urges and just stay in the pocket this year.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Did they add a competent defensive coordinator?

dirk4mvp
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Too bad mono's a soft cuck now or he could come in here and make fun of this guy's dead kid too.

DeadlyDynasty
08-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Did they add a competent defensive coordinator?

:loleven though det be@ner is still there, the D improved towards the end of the year and during the offseason. Now that Samuel's gone their 2 stud CB's have no choice but to play press/man coverage--their strength--rather than that stupid zone bullshit they tried to do last year. They were terrible against the run, but have gotten bigger on the D-line, as well as getting Demeco Ryans to shore up their run d at the 2nd level.

Pelicans78
08-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Eagles don't scare me that much.

Bill_Brasky
08-05-2012, 09:16 PM
:loleven though det be@ner is still there, the D improved towards the end of the year and during the offseason. Now that Samuel's gone their 2 stud CB's have no choice but to play press/man coverage--their strength--rather than that stupid zone bullshit they tried to do last year. They were terrible against the run, but have gotten bigger on the D-line, as well as getting Demeco Ryans to shore up their run d at the 2nd level.

Eagles looked beastly late in the season last year. If they had manage to pull out a couple of those earlier games, they could have jipped timmy's Giants out of the playoffs.

Spursfan092120
08-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Very sad to see this happen. Kid had his demons. RIP :(