benefactor
08-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Entitled faggot got what he deserved.

AussieFanKurt
08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Surely fake but still funny

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I love how the office stuck his leg out and put it in front of the tire :lol Classic move.

Guy was an idiot for tying to start the car and leave while getting a ticket.

BRHornet45
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
sons they both got what they deserved to be honest. rich boy got slammed down for being an entitled dickhead and the cop got what he deserved for overacting to a parking ticket.

Woo Bum-kon
08-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Surely fake but still funny

You're an idiot.

DPG21920
08-05-2012, 08:12 PM
The cop is basically doing the splits to get his foot run over

fevertrees
08-05-2012, 08:15 PM
why did the OP have to let us know it was a BLACK cop?

CubanSucks
08-05-2012, 08:27 PM
sons they both got what they deserved to be honest. rich boy got slammed down for being an entitled dickhead and the cop got what he deserved for overacting to a parking ticket.

:tu

DMX7
08-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that douche sues the police department for scratching up his Ferrari. He can afford a good lawyer presumably.

Wild Cobra
08-06-2012, 03:41 AM
They were both wrong.

The cop for writing a ticket for a legally parked car because of the valet slip, then putting himself in harms way for a ticket. The guy for being thinking he could maneuver around the cop to get out of the illegal ticket.

Bottom line...

He has a lawsuit for the damages on the car. Wrongful arrest... maybe. The cops foot doesn't appear run over as he pulled it out just fine.

See how the officer purposely scratched the roof paint with his watch...

I'll bet Stephanie didn't like to be on camera, not being made up.

DMX7
08-06-2012, 07:34 AM
They were both wrong.

The cop for writing a ticket for a legally parked car because of the valet slip, then putting himself in harms way for a ticket. The guy for being thinking he could maneuver around the cop to get out of the illegal ticket.

Bottom line...

He has a lawsuit for the damages on the car. Wrongful arrest... maybe. The cops foot doesn't appear run over as he pulled it out just fine.

See how the officer purposely scratched the roof paint with his watch...

I'll bet Stephanie didn't like to be on camera, not being made up.

He was also supposedly writing a ticket for him not having a registration and inspection sticker displayed. We don't know the whole story about whether or not he was legally parked, but they obviously both don't look great here.

pawe
08-06-2012, 11:40 AM
That tri-tip exhaust is beautiful!

Wild Cobra
08-07-2012, 02:31 AM
He was also supposedly writing a ticket for him not having a registration and inspection sticker displayed. We don't know the whole story about whether or not he was legally parked, but they obviously both don't look great here.
If that's the case, he already had the license number. Just mail the ticket to the owner.

howbouthemspurs
08-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Bottom line, the douche shouldn't have drove forward. That's assault with a deadly weapon to an officer. Dip-shit needs to go to prison and get anal raped to know his true place in this world.

CubanSucks
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM
If that's the case, he already had the license number. Just mail the ticket to the owner.

That's crazy you know how to do his job better than he does

Wild Cobra
08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
That's crazy you know how to do his job better than he does
I'm sorry, but that cop should not have done what he did. They are suppose to remain professional. Maybe it's that lack of respect for them I have developed for them as a whole over the years, witnessing their misuse of authority, and brutality.

I will stand up for them when they are in the right, but too many seem to think their badge places then above the law.

I will admit that at first, I didn't see the police office speak to him before he got in the car. I just watched the video again. Still, we have a noisy street, and I doubt the officer spoke loud enough to be heard. The asshole can claim ignorance to what was going on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't police officers suppose to insure their orders are heard?

Wild Cobra
08-07-2012, 02:15 PM
crofl at wild cobra taking the side Against the cop for once

i'm sure skin color has nothing to do with that...

You should research past postings of mine when it comes to law enforcement, and stop your prejudicial attacks against me.

You are clearly ignorant of my viewpoints.

InRareForm
08-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that douche sues the police department for scratching up his Ferrari. He can afford a good lawyer presumably.

if you are rich, what's the point to sue?

DMC
08-07-2012, 04:00 PM
why did the OP have to let us know it was a BLACK cop?
Had go get your interest somehow.