PDA

View Full Version : The Superstars and Michael Phelps

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:11 AM
I read somewhere that Phelps was one of the greatest athletes ever if not the greatest. Then I started thinking about those old Superstars competitions, ya know taking all these athletes from different sports and having them compete in all these different events.

What chance would a swimmer stand? Yep, none! I think decathlon king Ashton Eaton would be hard to beat. What can't he do? I bet he can even swim.

I'd love to see....

Deion Sanders
Bo Jackson
Ashton Eaton
Usain Bolt
LaBron James
Calvin Johnson
Carl Lewis

In a battle.

Events

100 yard dash
weight lifting
one on one basketball
400m
swimming
football throw for distance
bowling
tug of war (one on one)
1500 meters
darts

Badass tune, the video..???
3IOthAnFd78 (http://3IOthAnFd78)

So you take that tune and mix it with....

Sympathy for the Devil...The Rolling Stobes
Devil Got My Woman...Skip James
Devil in My Shoes...Rose City Kings
Hellhound on My Trail..Robert Johnson
Blue Spirits...Bessie Smith
The Devil Cried...Black Sabbath
They Call Me Evil...Kolvane
The Devil Took Her Hand...Hans Thessnik
Death Have Mercy...Harry Manx
I Thought I Heard the Devil...Walter Trout

a1qSP03dipg (http://a1qSP03dipg)

mouse
08-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Maybe in the 2024 Olympics weed will be accepted.

Avante
08-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Maybe in the 2024 Olympics weed will be accepted.

That has something to do with anything?

Weed ain't shit.

Reck
08-07-2012, 04:28 PM
LOL what an idiot.

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
LOL what an idiot.

Don't have a clue what I'm talking about do you leech? Does stupid hurt?

Reck
08-07-2012, 04:34 PM
If it hurt you'd be dead.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Don't have a clue what I'm talking about do you leech? Does stupid hurt?

Maybe if you actually stayed on topic instead of randomly switching to music half way through your post, people would have a better idea of what you were talking about.

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
If it hurt you'd be dead.

If it weren't for us hauling your uncreative ass around you'd be dead "here". A life without a thought all your very own, wow! Dude, do something besides leech off us, ok?

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Hey brah, can you post some more youtube videos of music that no one will watch? :lol

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Maybe if you actually stayed on topic instead of randomly switching to music half way through your post, people would have a better idea of what you were talking about.

I know, I know, pretty confusing. So easy to get The Superstars/Michael Phelps bit mixed up with the music. What was I thinking?

We need you and Shadowmoaner to show us how it's done.

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey brah, can you post some more youtube videos of music that no one will watch? :lol

You mean like in that ...what you listening to..thread?

Opinionater
08-07-2012, 04:46 PM
IMHO, the Decathlon is the true test of an all around athlete. That is why they earn the title of "Worlds Greatest Athlete".

Reck
08-07-2012, 04:48 PM
If it weren't for us hauling your uncreative ass around you'd be dead "here". A life without a thought all your very own, wow! Dude, do something besides leech off us, ok?

:lol You thinking you are actually doing something positive for this board.

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:48 PM
IMHO, the Decathlon is the true test of an all around athlete. That is why they earn the title of "Worlds Greatest Athlete".

That's why I had decathletes mentioned above.

You can't be a one trick pony and be called a great athlete. Are tiny Kenyans great athletes or great runners?

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM
:lol You thinking you are actually doing something positive for this board.

Talking music, sports, books, movies? Yep, sure do. What do you do besides leech off others?

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 04:55 PM
You mean like in that ...what you listening to..thread?

nope, people actually quote other videos and respond to others in that thread from time to time, no one ever, besides your jizz shield ever listens to the videos you posts :lol

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Talking music, sports, books, movies? Yep, sure do. What do you do besides leech off others?

Do you ever actually talk about those things, or do you just get butt frustrated when someone disagrees with you?

Opinionater
08-07-2012, 04:56 PM
That's why I had decathletes mentioned above.

You can't be a one trick pony and be called a great athlete. Are tiny Kenyans great athletes or great runners?

IMHO, you are wrong though. An "Athlete" doesn't mean one has know and be good at every damn sport. That is not what "athlete" means.

Avante
08-07-2012, 04:59 PM
nope, people actually quote other videos and respond to others in that thread from time to time, no one ever, besides your jizz shield ever listens to the videos you posts :lol

So why are you here? There are how many threads out there for a cool guy like you, why bother with my threads? Notice you rarely see me on other threads? You see I read the titles, if not interested I'm not there. Give it a shot!

Reck
08-07-2012, 04:59 PM

That's called spamming.

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 05:00 PM
So why are you here? There are how many threads out there for a cool guy like you, why bother with my threads? Notice you rarely see me on other threads? You see I read the titles, if not interested I'm not there. Give it a shot!

the fat ol fuck just wants someone (ANYONE) to watch his videos :(

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:01 PM
IMHO, you are wrong though. An "Athlete" doesn't mean one has know and be good at every damn sport. That is not what "athlete" means.

I agree until we start comparing athletes and having talks about who the greatest athletes were.

Then we need a guy who can do more than just run, swim, box, etc etc.

Reck
08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
I agree until we start comparing athletes and having talks about who the greatest athletes were.

Then we need a guy who can do more than just run, swim, box, etc etc.

Why dont you throw in Michael Jordan. He's a GOAT.

Stupid fuck. :lol

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:03 PM
the fat ol fuck just wants someone (ANYONE) to watch his videos :(

Dude, stay stupid/closed minded why would I care? If you don't wanna hear some new music to you, go for it. I love to learn/hear new things to me. Stay a moron, cool~~~~~~

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Why dont you throw in Michael Jordan. He's a GOAT.

Stupid fuck. :lol

Michael Jordan would get totally blown away. Totally out of his league with those I mentioned. Not surprised your dumbass doesn't know that.

Reck
08-07-2012, 05:06 PM
So easily baited. :lol

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Dude, stay stupid/closed minded why would I care? If you don't wanna hear some new music to you, go for it. I love to learn/hear new things to me. Stay a moron, cool~~~~~~

See, the thing is...

And I believe this, man... . Rap is

coming back home to the South.

- Yeah, man.

- Because this, man...

This is where it all began.

Heavy percussion, repetitive hooks,

sexually suggestive lyrics.

Man, it's all blues, brother.

"Back Door Man" to

"Back That Ass Up."

It's all about pain and...

And pussy.

Sorry, baby. And making music, man.

With simple tools,

by any means necessary.

You've got to get what you got to say

out because you got to.

Every man, you know

what I'm saying?

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:09 PM
So easily baited. :lol

Dude, your game sucks so bad it's ridiculous. A leech who baits...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:10 PM
See, the thing is...

And I believe this, man... . Rap is

coming back home to the South.

- Yeah, man.

- Because this, man...

This is where it all began.

Heavy percussion, repetitive hooks,

sexually suggestive lyrics.

Man, it's all blues, brother.

"Back Door Man" to

"Back That Ass Up."

It's all about pain and...

And pussy.

Sorry, baby. And making music, man.

With simple tools,

by any means necessary.

You've got to get what you got to say

out because you got to.

Every man, you know

what I'm saying?

Let me guess, almost 16?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
So, Avante, do you currently post on any other forum?

dirk4mvp.
08-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Let me guess, almost 16?

:lmao

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:14 PM
So, Avante, do you currently post on any other forum?

Enought about me.

When are you going to start originating threads right here? Why this big...oh no I could never ever do that are you kidding me.....???

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:15 PM

My bad, almost 14?

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Let me guess, almost 16?

:( you are being close minded about not thinking southern rap and blues have a lot in common.

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM

sup mouse, remember when you were an interesting poster?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
What do you mean, "enough about me"? Aren't all your threads about you? You create stupid threads about things that you KNOW nobody on here but you cares about, then you act surprised when posters give you shit for it.

Avante, you do know that nobody in The Club cares about track and Blues, right? Honest question.

redzero
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM

Trick question. He was never an interesting poster.

reason
08-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Avante makes some valid points.

dirk4mvp.
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM

:lmao Wrong again.

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
:( you are being close minded about not thinking southern rap and blues have a lot in common.

So who are the best Southern Rap bands?

redzero
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
So who are the best Southern Rap bands?

Groups, plebe. Groups.

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
:lmao Wrong again.

I realized than when redzero informed me of the truth, tbh

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
What do you mean, "enough about me"? Aren't all your threads about you? You create stupid threads about things that you KNOW nobody on here but you cares about, then you act surprised when posters give you shit for it.

Avante, you do know that nobody in The Club cares about track and Blues, right? Honest question.

Did you not know what the thread was about? Do you ever see me in threads about food? How about threads about horny guys and girls?

I pick and choose what interests me, isn't that how it's suppose to work? So why do you post on threads that don't interest you? Well?

I noticed you once again ignored my question, why do you do nothing but hump legs?

Reck
08-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Did you not know what the thread was about? Do you ever see me in threads about food? How about threads about horny guys and girls?

I pick and choose what interests me, isn't that how it's suppose to work? So why do you post on threads that don't interest you? Well?

I noticed you once again ignored my question, why do you do nothing but hump legs?

No but I did see you on a thread about gays.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Avante, explain why you post threads that you know don't interest anybody on this site. We already know they interest you, but wouldn't it make sense to post the threads on a track or blues forum instead of here?

4chan
08-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Avante, explain why you post threads that you know don't interest anybody on this site. We already know they interest you, but wouldn't it make sense to post the threads on a track or blues forum instead of here?

because he would get shit on more at /sp/ or /mu/ with his garbage than he already does here.

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:34 PM

Micheal Phelps isn't a track star....honest!

And..

Those video weren't blues.

Why do you keep ignoring my question? Why do you do nothing then worry about what others do. Answer that question.

Reck
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM

http://us13.memecdn.com/i-see-what-you-did-there_o_304153.jpg

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
No but I did see you on a thread about gays.

Where?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Micheal Phelps isn't a track star....honest!

And..

Those video weren't blues.

Doesn't matter. The question still stands.

Why do you keep ignoring my question? Why do you do nothing then worry about what others do. Answer that question.

I don't do anything but leech. Just because you spam shitty threads, doesn't mean you positively contribute to a forum.

Now, answer my question. If you know that nobody on here cares about your threads, then why do you still post them all the time?

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:39 PM
because he would get shit on more at /sp/ or /mu/ with his garbage than he already does here.

Do we really need another thread about...

I saw a cute girl, got a boner.

I like food, do you?

Seen a movie?

Heard any music?

We didn't really go to the moon.

Is there a God?

Ok who is gay?

What ya watch on TV?

Who can't do that?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Do we really need another thread about...

I saw a cute girl, got a boner.

I like food, do you?

Seen a movie?

Heard any music?

We didn't really go to the moon.

Is there a God?

Ok who is gay?

What ya watch on TV?

Who can't do that?

We don't need any of your stupid threads, either.

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Avante makes some valid points.

You mean like...

Post on threads that interest you

If you aren't posting threads don't criticize those who do.

Why worry about me?

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:45 PM
We don't need any of your stupid threads, either.

Show me how it's done Woo. Until you do I'll be posting a shitty thread every single day. You post a thread and I won't. Deal?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 05:47 PM
If you know that nobody on here cares about your threads, then why do you still post them all the time?

:lol Who else finds it funny that Avante keeps avoiding this question?

Reck
08-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Avante, if I start a thread, would you stop posting for a month?

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:56 PM
:lol Who else finds it funny that Avante keeps avoiding this question?

Answer my question, why do you do nothing but leech off others?

Avante
08-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Avante, if I start a thread, would you stop posting for a month?

Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much about me?

Do you have to read my threads, well?

Here's the deal, every day you post a thread I won't. I might post in a thread but won't start my own. Deal?

Reck
08-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much about me?

Do you have to read my threads, well?

Here's the deal, every day you post a thread I won't. I might post in a thread but won't start my own. Deal?

I dont worry about you.

:lol already backing out of a challenge

Fucking moron

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Answer my question, why do you do nothing but leech off others?

I already did answer your question. I don't "do nothing but leech off others." You are the only one here who thinks that the only way to contribute to a forum is by spamming it with threads that nobody cares about.

Now, answer MY question. Or dodge it so I can laugh at you again.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:03 PM
I dont worry about you.

:lol already backing out of a challenge

Fucking moron

You have how many threads down there to post in yet here you are.....worrying about me!!!!!

You've been backing out of a challenge ever since I've been here.

Cocksucking leech.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I already did answer your question. I don't "do nothing but leech off others." You are the only one here who thinks that the only way to contribute to a forum is by spamming it with threads that nobody cares about.

Now, answer MY question. Or dodge it so I can laugh at you again.

Do you start any threads of any kind, nope! So you depend on us...right? I call that a leech. You do nothing but bug people, want me to prove that?

Get off our legs little fella, become independant, can you do it?

Reck
08-07-2012, 06:06 PM
You have how many threads down there to post in yet here you are.....worrying about me!!!!!

You've been backing out of a challenge ever since I've been here.

Cocksucking leech.

LOL meltdown incoming.

I already laid it out.

I make a thread, you dissapear for a month. Yes or no?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:07 PM
:lol Avante is still dodging the question. I wonder why that is.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:15 PM
LOL meltdown incoming.

I already laid it out.

I make a thread, you dissapear for a month. Yes or no?

I didn't respond with what I was willing to do? Sure I did.

Pay attention leech...

Every day you post a thread I won't. Anything to get you involved here, so tired of you leeching off everyone else.

I can post but only in others threads.

Take it or leave it leech.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:17 PM
:lol Avante is still dodging the question. I wonder why that is.

I'm not dodging anything,OBVIOUSLY...OBVIOUSLY...I post threads that interest me. Nobody has to respond....right?

I'm not going to do the daily news. I don't give a fuck about yoiur diet. We all watch TV/Movies....which can be interesting.

Why would I want to do what everyone else is doing?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:22 PM
That doesn't make any sense. If you don't care if nobody responds or not, why post threads at all? Why not make a blog, if you don't care if anybody responds?

The point of a message board is to discuss things. Why would you post on a message board if you don't care about discussion?

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:30 PM
That doesn't make any sense. If you don't care if nobody responds or not, why post threads at all? Why not make a blog, if you don't care if anybody responds?

The point of a message board is to discuss things. Why would you post on a message board if you don't care about discussion?

In case you haven't noticed most my threads do get discussion going. Go ahead show me one of my threads without discussion, good luck!

Serious question..

Why do care at all about what I do, since you do nothing?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:36 PM
You keep asking me the same stupid question, even though I answered you a million times.

Avante, if you make threads that you KNOW only bring controversy, how can you say that you are positively contributing to this forum? What's better?

Reck
08-07-2012, 06:38 PM
I didn't respond with what I was willing to do? Sure I did.

Pay attention leech...

Every day you post a thread I won't. Anything to get you involved here, so tired of you leeching off everyone else.

I can post but only in others threads.

Take it or leave it leech.

That deal doesn't make sense.

You want me to make a thread every single day for you not to post on that particular thread but you can get to post in other people's thread?

What the fuck is in it for me if you're going to be around? You really are mental.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
You keep asking me the same stupid question, even though I answered you a million times.

Avante, if you make threads that you KNOW only bring controversy, how can you say that you are positively contributing to this forum? What's better?

Show me where I do that. Show me a thread designed to stir controversy.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Every one of your threads stir controversy.

Be honest: at this point, are actually expecting the people on here to talk about your topics or how you keep spamming the forum?

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
That deal doesn't make sense.

You want me to make a thread every single day for you not to post on that particular thread but you can get to post in other people's thread?

What the fuck is in it for me if you're going to be around? You really are mental.

Mental is posting on a messageboard you never contribute to then bugging those who do.

Pay attention...(I'll slow it down for ya)

You start getting involved Sluggo, ok? No more of this leeching off everyone else, ya see dude that sucks...got it? I'm willing to lay off originating threads just to get your lame ass involved, ok? Your game is weak slick, you look like a nerd playing what you do. I want you to do something other than bug people. Can you do it?

You post a thread and I won't. Best I can do little leech.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Every one of your threads stir controversy.

Be honest: at this point, are actually expecting the people on here to talk about your topics or how you keep spamming the forum?

Show me a thread where I do that. That is a challenge.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Mental is posting on a messageboard you never contribute to then bugging those who do.

How are you contributing by bringing up things only you want to talk about?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Show me a thread where I do that. That is a challenge.

This thread right here. You purposefully make stupid threads that the people here don't like. You're creating controversy.

Now, answer my question.

AFBlue
08-07-2012, 06:49 PM
How do bowling and darts measure athleticism?

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:49 PM
How are you contributing by bringing up things only you want to talk about?

How are you contributing anything at all. Show me a thread where you contributed something that wasn't negative.

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
This thread right here. You purposefully make stupid threads that the people here don't like. You're creating controversy.

Now, answer my question.

What do people here like?

Show me a thread of mine only there to stir controversy. Good luck!

Trust me if you see this thread as only here to.........:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Reck
08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
What do people here like?

Absolutely nothing you could bring to the table.

Why dont you go back to those track and field boards? :lol

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
:lol this guy really is afraid of answering my questions

Avante, when start you start a thread here, what do you EXPECT (not WANT) to happen?

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Absolutely nothing you could bring to the table.

Why dont you go back to those track and field boards? :lol

So we need yet another poster talking about...

Movies...which I do.
TV shows
Lunch
Dinner
Hot Chicks
I'm horny!!!!!!
We never landed on the Moon
Breakfast
How to lose weight.
How to build muscle...which I've done.
God..yes/no?
Gays...yes/no?

Why?

Avante
08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
:lol this guy really is afraid of answering my questions

Avante, when start you start a thread here, what do you EXPECT (not WANT) to happen?

I gotta be honest with ya Woo, I really don't worry a whole hell of a lot about it. I get more action than anyone else here. Which sure beats the hell out of what you do.

Why do you follow me around all worried about me?

Now show me all those threads of mine designed to stir controversy. Where they at Woo?

Reck
08-07-2012, 06:59 PM
^ Yeah the movies you want to talk about are silent movies or stupid black and white and nobody gives a shit about buiding muscle topics, specially ones coming from you.

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
^ Yeah the movies you want to talk about are silent movies or stupid black and white and nobody gives a shit about buiding muscle topics, specially ones coming from you.

Show me where I did that, go ahead prove yourself. I'm calling you a liar.

Show me where I started a thead about body building?

Dude, why all the lies?

So you got balls and we have a deal. You start posting threads just like the grown ups here and I'll leech off you for awhile. Deal!

monosylab1k
08-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I read somewhere that Phelps was one of the greatest athletes ever if not the greatest. Then I started thinking about those old Superstars competitions, ya know taking all these athletes from different sports and having them compete in all these different events.

What chance would a swimmer stand? Yep, none! I think decathlon king Ashton Eaton would be hard to beat. What can't he do? I bet he can even swim.

I'd love to see....

Deion Sanders
Bo Jackson
Ashton Eaton
Usain Bolt
LaBron James
Calvin Johnson
Carl Lewis

In a battle.

Events

100 yard dash
weight lifting
one on one basketball
400m
swimming
football throw for distance
bowling
tug of war (one on one)
1500 meters
darts

Badass tune, the video..???
3IOthAnFd78 (http://3IOthAnFd78)

So you take that tune and mix it with....

Sympathy for the Devil...The Rolling Stobes
Devil Got My Woman...Skip James
Devil in My Shoes...Rose City Kings
Hellhound on My Trail..Robert Johnson
Blue Spirits...Bessie Smith
The Devil Cried...Black Sabbath
They Call Me Evil...Kolvane
The Devil Took Her Hand...Hans Thessnik
Death Have Mercy...Harry Manx
I Thought I Heard the Devil...Walter Trout

a1qSP03dipg (http://a1qSP03dipg)

:lmao this is the Mona Lisa of RaZon posts.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I gotta be honest with ya Woo, I really don't worry a whole hell of a lot about it. I get more action than anyone else here. Which sure beats the hell out of what you do.

Why do you follow me around all worried about me?

Now show me all those threads of mine designed to stir controversy. Where they at Woo?

I didn't claim that they were "designed" to stir controversy, idiot. I claimed that they stir controversy because they are stupid and you post them constantly.

Now, answer the question. What do you expect to happen when you post threads on here?

Reck
08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
You just said you have talked about it not one post prior to your last one. :lol

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I didn't claim that they were "designed" to stir controversy, idiot. I claimed that they stir controversy because they are stupid and you post them constantly.

Now, answer the question. What do you expect to happen when you post threads on here?

Do you pay any attention at all? What threads are you talking about? You might wanna actually know what you are talking about, ya reckon? Why not actually take a few minutes and bone on on my actual threads, it's very obvious you don't have a clue.

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:09 PM
You just said you have talked about it not one post prior to your last one. :lol

I posted on someone elses thread about it. Being an avid lifter of over 45 years............

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 07:09 PM
:lol This guy really is that stupid.

Avante, what do you expect to happen when you post threads?

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:16 PM
:lol This guy really is that stupid.

Avante, what do you expect to happen when you post threads?

Go down the pages and you tell me. Come on Woo, actually prove a point for once, ok? It's obvious you are just running off at the mouth, without a clue.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 07:27 PM
:lol I'm trying to prove a point, but you have shown yourself incapable of answering extremely simple questions. You keep avoiding my questions, and now you're trying to claim that I'm not going anywhere with my posts? :lol How stupid can one be?

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
:lol I'm trying to prove a point, but you have shown yourself incapable of answering extremely simple questions. You keep avoiding my questions, and now you're trying to claim that I'm not going anywhere with my posts? :lol How stupid can one be?

How stupid can one be is toatally ignoring reality. Show me what you are talking about, how hard can that be? I post just like everyone else but...

you
Blake
Shadowmoaner
johnsmith
Clipper Nation

...I throw out what's on my mind. It's just a messageboard Woo, something that seems to have you all fucked up. You worry about others while you do....zero.

Show me something you posted that wasn't negative, can you do it?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 07:35 PM
:lol This guy still can't answer a simple question. At this point, I want to see how many more times he will dodge my question.

Avante, when you post threads on SpursTalk, what do you expect to happen? It's not hard to answer a question.

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:39 PM
:lol This guy still can't answer a simple question. At this point, I want to see how many more times he will dodge my question.

Avante, when you post threads on SpursTalk, what do you expect to happen? It's not hard to answer a question.

This guy has yet to pull up one example of what he's trying to prove.:rolleyes How come he can't produce anything of his that wasn't some slam/moan/groan/pester...well?

Notice how this little freak does absolutely nothing but bug others? He has never ever posted a thread here...never! Then thinks anyone really cares what he thinks...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a thread Woo, until you do you are going to be ignored. You have no game at all amigo, none!

I'm going to go find a video that fits perfectly, a stupid leech thinking he has a voice. Be right back.

ek43qsMoiUw (http://ek43qsMoiUw)

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 07:43 PM
:lmao He dodged the question yet again!

Avante
08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Ever notice it's always the same leeches moaning and groaning?

Anyway...

This was the first album David Allan Coe recorded after leaving prison...

J9iTr8pD38Y (http://J9iTr8pD38Y)