PDA

View Full Version : Shaq disses Kobe

Medvedenko
09-09-2004, 01:48 PM
msn.foxsports.com/story/2999568 (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2999568)

"Even with wings you never as fly as me ... you remind me of Kobe Bryant trying to be as high as me ... but you can't ... even if you get me traded ... wherever I'm at, I'm Puffy; you Mase and you're still hated."

Nice going Shaq...you're a lyrical genious.....

what a hater....

Jimcs50
09-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Making Kobe a target of ridicule is not unlike bitchslapping a quadraplegic....there is no challenge to it whatsoever.

CavsSuperFan
09-09-2004, 02:41 PM
When a woman says no...She means NO!

No matter what your buddies...buddy movies...or former teammates say...

Shaquille Oneal...

CosmicCowboyXXX
09-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Stern is probably lovin the ShaqSmaq...he can only hope Kobe responds with the fat/lazy/unmotivated smack so he can build up that LA / Miami rivalry...

That first matchup is rapidly building up to be a classic...I can just see Kobe taking it to the rack to posterize Shaq and getting knocked into the 8th row with a Shaq "supersized" flagrant 2...

Medvedenko
09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah it's kind of funny...but will definitely parlay itself into an interesting year...
Once the Rape trial has some distance on it, I can see Kobe making some remarks....

baseline bum
09-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Shaq should leave dissing Kobe for Skillz, who does it much better...

The dummy move of the year:
That would be Kobe Bryant
Y'all think she's lying?
That's the second time Kobe been on TV crying

SickDSM
09-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Personally the Puffy/Mase line made me crack up. With the way Shaq's motivated and fit, i could see him going crazy with a 40/15/5 season. I mean, how many times have i been watching a laker game and shaq's doing so-so until someone does something to piss him off and he goes off after that? What if he's like that the entire season?

If the Heat make it throught the EC to the finals, i don't think Shaq can be stopped by anyone short of Stern himself. Not that the EC is loaded but if he's going to be dominant enough to carry that team through he should be able to finish the deal.