PDA

View Full Version : You are staying in a room.....

Avante
08-07-2012, 08:08 PM
...on the 12 floor, you go open the window to get some freah air, while taking in all in you notice a guy standing on the ledge right next door, he's crying, he's gonna jump. It's up to you to talk this poor soul down. You know you can't leave him and your cell is out in the car.

Well?

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
I'd probably call the cops, :lol like any reasonable person would do.

silverblk mystix
08-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I'd talk him down. I'd say...

Avante
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I'd talk him down. I'd say...

....so you've read Woo-Bung-Hole I see? I know, I know but do you really wanna splatter your brains all over that pavement over some mentally retarded leech? How about you come in and we'll put the freak on ignore, deal?

Monsieur Thenardier
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
http://mobile.freewallpaper4.me/320x480/2621-nike-just-do-it.jpg

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I'd watch one of Avante's youtubes before helping some cuck trying to an hero himself.

silverblk mystix
08-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I'd watch one of Avante's youtubes before helping some cuck trying to an hero himself.

Can you write this in English now?

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM
it is in english, you are just retarded.

Avante
08-07-2012, 09:25 PM
it is in english, you are just retarded.

Try reading it back to yourself. Now what did you see little man?

silverblk mystix
08-07-2012, 09:44 PM

trying to an hero himself...

wtf?

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 09:47 PM

You retrieve everything you post on this site from google, what's using it more time gonna hurt?

Clipper Nation
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
I certainly wouldn't read aloud to him from any of Avante's threads, that would just cement the guy's feelings of hopelessness and dread, tbh....

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 11:07 PM

Don't you, of all people, call somebody else incoherent.

Avante
08-08-2012, 12:55 AM
You retrieve everything you post on this site from google, what's using it more time gonna hurt?

I have books/mags, tons and tons of books/mags. I don't need Google.

Avante
08-08-2012, 12:56 AM
I certainly wouldn't read aloud to him from any of Avante's threads, that would just cement the guy's feelings of hopelessness and dread, tbh....

Another moronic leech:rolleyes

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:02 AM
I am pretty confident that I could talk anyone off of a ledge.

I could break him down and get to the root of his problem and hopefully help him/her to find another way to view things.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 01:02 AM
I'd show him all of OPs posts just so he knows no matter how hard his life is going, at least he's not a faggot

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:05 AM
trying to an hero himself...

wtf?

That's a jab on Avante, I think.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:05 AM
I am pretty confident that I could talk anyone off of a ledge.

I could break him down and get to the root of his problem and hopefully help him/her to find another way to view things.

I believe ya could. But you're not some low life leech.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I'd show him all of OPs posts just so he knows no matter how hard his life is going, at least he's not a faggot

Do I really need to pull up some of your stupid posts amigo?

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:08 AM
That's a jab on Avante, I think.

I will confess I type too fast and don't proof read. I do need to slow it down and make things right.

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:13 AM
I will confess I type too fast and don't proof read. I do need to slow it down and make things right.

Its not a spelling thing, (though you make one on every single post you make) its a grammar thing.

You cant fix stupid so dont even try to correct that at this stage in your life. :lol

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Do I really need to pull up some of your stupid posts amigo?

we'll put any posts you dredge up against any post from you and put to a vote which one the forum thinks are stupider. Who do you think will get the most votes for worst poster

you
you
you
you
you in a 50 yard dash
you
you

lakerhaterade
08-08-2012, 01:18 AM
avante be infamous poster of 2012 summer per par etc

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:19 AM
we'll put any posts you dredge up against any post from you and put to a vote which one the forum thinks are stupider. Who do you think will get the most votes for worst poster

you
you
you
you
you in a 50 yard dash
you
you

Dude, lighten up and contribute to the thread, I'm sure you would enjoy it more than what you are doing now...

Which is trying hard to be liked by others by tearing the OP down...

Stop being a follower.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Dude, lighten up and contribute to the thread, I'm sure you would enjoy it more than what you are doing now...

Which is trying hard to be liked by others by tearing the OP down...

Stop being a follower.

i did contribute to the thread, my suggestion was a completely viable option, the i was attacked for no reason and responded in kind.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Its not a spelling thing, (though you make one on every single post you make) its a grammar thing.

You cant fix stupid so dont even try to correct that at this stage in your life. :lol

I got 90 days self bannishment if you can prove I misspell something in every post I make, if you can't your gone for 90, deal?

Woo Bum-kon
08-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Dude, lighten up

You do realize that this thread is about suicide, right?

dirk4mvp
08-08-2012, 01:31 AM
I didn't make any grammatical errors in my first post btw.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:32 AM
I didn't make any grammatical errors in my first post btw.

So what did it mean because no one could understand it...

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:35 AM

maybe you mean...

helping some cuck who is trying to be a hero also?

or

I don't know...

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:36 AM
I got 90 days self bannishment if you can prove I misspell something in every post I make, if you can't your gone for 90, deal?

Oh please like you would honor the bet.

Fuck outta here bitch.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-08-2012, 01:38 AM
...on the 12 floor, you go open the window to get some freah air, while taking in all in you notice a guy standing on the ledge right next door, he's crying, he's gonna jump. It's up to you to talk this poor soul down. You know you can't leave him and your cell is out in the car.

Well?

It depends. If that guy next door was Avante or Silverblkmystic, I would encourage him to jump down tbh.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:38 AM

Fuck outta here bitch.

There is no bet faggot because you are a liar.

Did I misspell anything there prick, of course not. Stop lying punk!

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:40 AM

Fuck outta here bitch.

Serious question;

Why in the world can't you just get off Avante's back?

I mean there are a lot of true idiots and true assholes in this place...Avante is not one of them.

Why are you so hard up to go after him every fuckin' chance you get?

What did he do to you?

You cannot honestly say that his threads or his posts are any worse than some of the true idiocy that goes on daily.

If it bothers you so much---why not just avoid his threads? Why are you on a personal crusade against him?

Seriously.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:42 AM
It depends. If that guy next door was Avante or Silverblkmystic, I would encourage him to jump down tbh.

So what is your problem?

I'll humor you.

You are obviously someone's troll who had a personal grudge against one or both of us.
Why be a pussy and sign in under a troll account?

What is your problem with me and would you say anything you just said to my face?

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:42 AM
There is no bet faggot because you are a liar.

Did I misspell anything there prick, of course not. Stop lying punk!

I wouldn't know if there was any misspelled words in that post. You edited your original post 10 minutes later. rofl

Jeff Van Gundy
08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
So what is your problem?

I'll humor you.

You are obviously someone's troll who had a personal grudge against one or both of us.
Why be a pussy and sign in under a troll account?

What is your problem with me and would you say anything you just said to my face?
U mad? Lol :cry say dat to mah face if u got balls :cry

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Serious question;

I mean there are a lot of true idiots and true assholes in this place...Avante is not one of them.

What did he do to you?

You cannot honestly say that his threads or his posts are any worse than some of the true idiocy that goes on daily.

If it bothers you so much---why not just avoid his threads? Why are you on a personal crusade against him?

Seriously.

It's all good bro, the guy knows I see him for what he is a fucking leech and it bugs him because he knows it's true, he does nothing but leech. So I've put some pressure on him so he lashs out. He's content to be a leech I fucked that up for him.

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Serious question;

What did he do to you?

Seriously.

The lawyer steps in. How nice of you.

I dont have anything against him. That's for one.

2, Is kind of hard to avoid his threads or posts when he's everywhere.

He's the idiot who jumps at the change calling everyone a leech.

And Avante is the poster child for adnormal. If you cant see that then you are more short sighted then I had anticipated you were.

You cant defend the shit he says. Seriously.

Woo Bum-kon
The difference is Avante makes too many stupid threads.

He also knows that nobody cares about what he has to say, which means that he purposefully spams this forum with stupid threads almost every day.

silverblk mystix
U mad? Lol :cry say dat to mah face if u got balls :cry

So you can't articulate what your problem is with me.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:48 AM
I wouldn't know if there was any misspelled words in that post. You edited your original post 10 minutes later. rofl

Dude, nobody misspells words in every thread, let's not get stupid ok?

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:49 AM
It's all good bro, the guy knows I see him for what he is a fucking leech and it bugs him because he knows it's true, he does nothing but leech. So I've put some pressure on him so he lashs out. He's content to be a leech I fucked that up for him.

Exhibit A mystix.

This guy is grade A stupid.

How can I not fuck with him everytime I get a chance? :lol

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Dude, nobody misspells words in every thread, let's not get stupid ok?

With you is either a misspelled word or grammar, which you can find on this very own quoted post. :lol

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Exhibit A mystix.

This guy is grade A stupid.

How can I not fuck with him everytime I get a chance? :lol

That coming from a guy too dumb to do anything but work off our lead? Dude, you are the last person here who should be talking about being stupid. Look at you, you got nothing. Where would you be without others to haul your uncreative ass around?

So where are those misspelled words idiot, oh yeah there aren't any.

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:56 AM
That coming from a guy too dumb to do anything but work off our lead? Dude, you are the last person here who should be talking about being stupid. Look at you, you got nothing. Where would you be without others to haul your uncreative ass around?

So where are those misspelled words idiot, oh yeah there aren't any.

:lol Unraveling

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:56 AM
With you is either a misspelled word or grammar, which you can find on this very own quoted post. :lol

What happened to every thread has a misspelled word? Yep, bullshit!!!!!!

Reck
08-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Yeah I'm gonna look through 2k garbage posts from you. :lmao

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
The lawyer steps in. How nice of you.

I dont have anything against him. That's for one.

2, Is kind of hard to avoid his threads or posts when he's everywhere.

He's the idiot who jumps at the change calling everyone a leech.

And Avante is the poster child for adnormal. If you cant see that then you are more short sighted then I had anticipated you were.

You cant defend the shit he says. Seriously.

Please.

It sure does seem like you have a lot against him. Every fuckin day without fail you are on him like stink on shit. You can very well avoid any thread you want to avoid. I see some of his threads in the NFL forum and if I don't know shit about a team or a division or a QB or something...I just avoid it. I don't have anything to contribute so I avoid it. Easy.

He is absolutely correct in calling you guys leeches....you...johnsmith...clipper nation...lakerhaterade...jeff van gundy...

All of you just jump on his threads and never contribute anything...except leeching on and bitching and complaining about the OP.

Seriously, you're worse than a bunch of old gossipy ladies.

What is abnormal about an older guy who likes to just chat with the guys and share some of his knowledge. Nothing fuckin' abnormal. There is enough room in here for that.

I guarandamntee you that if people here showed him a little respect he would be someone you would enjoy chatting with instead of someone that you think you can fuck with because he isn't another fuckin' carbon copy like everyone else.

If you can have room for some of the fuckin bullshit threads I see here day in and day out--then there is more than enough room for Avante to post whatever interests him.

I would much rather stand up for him than for some of the rest of you pussies that would not fuckin dare act this way in person.

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
:lol Unraveling

Not even close little one, do you really think a dumbass like you could make that kind of an impact, hahahahaha!!!!!!! You are a leech, and appear to like it, weird!

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 01:59 AM
The difference is Avante makes too many stupid threads.

He also knows that nobody cares about what he has to say, which means that he purposefully spams this forum with stupid threads almost every day.

So what the fuck is it to you? Are you some kind of forum Nazi?

stfu and mind your own goddamn business woo bung-hole faggot.

Or stay the fuck out of his threads--better that you aren't here than to be here and crying like some some old bitch.

#1 Timmys Fan
08-08-2012, 02:00 AM

Well?

If the guy was you, I would urge him to kill himself.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:02 AM
If the guy was you, I would urge him to kill himself.

Another unoriginal troll...:sleep

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Yeah I'm gonna look through 2k garbage posts from you. :lmao

I expect you do what you always do, that would be.....nothing. You don't have a creative bone in your body slick, you are a bore and a follower. And a liar.

So where are those misspelled words? See how stupid that bulllshit was. Why lie?

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Dude relax with all that nonsense.

Nothing about Avante is normal.

First he makes a troll account then he makes a new one to talk about the same old tired shit.

:lol impulsive liar
:lol banned from 30+ online boards
:lol doesnt seem to understand the simple concept of contributing something solid to spamming the board with utter shit

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:05 AM
I expect you do what you always do, that would be.....nothing. You don't have a creative bone in your body slick, you are a bore and a follower. And a liar.

So where are those misspelled words? See how stupid that bulllshit was. Why lie?

Dense fuck twat.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-08-2012, 02:09 AM
So you can't articulate what your problem is with me.

I'm contributing to this shitty thread. If Avante is gonna bitch and whine about it, he shouldn't of made this thread in the first place imho.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:10 AM

First he makes a troll account then he makes a new one to talk about the same old tired shit.

:lol doesnt seem to understand the simple concept of contributing something solid to spamming the board with utter shit

So big fuckin deal...

Let's see what we really got here....

A) Idiots that pretend to be black...talking black, acting black, using N-bombs, etc

B) Idiots who insult anyone and everyone because in their real life they are little pussies who wish they were tough guys

C) Trolls of trolls of trolls who are waiting for another half dozen trolls to be approved so they can come in here and wait for a thread to say shit like," uh, you are stupid and you should kill yourself"

D) Idiots who have seen cartoon movies a half dozen times and think that arguing for 40 pages whether the hero was actually dreaming or was actually dreaming he was dreaming but the ending was actually the beginning of the ending of the dream but he never really dreamed it but .....blah- blah...

And after all of this...

You are so offended with Avante/Razon that you have spent most of your time in the last couple of months chasing him like a teenage girl to show that he is not welcome....

Sounds like one of you isn't very smart.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm contributing to this shitty thread. If Avante is gonna bitch and whine about it, he shouldn't of made this thread in the first place imho.

I am asking you directly what is your problem with me?

How did you get to the point where you have a problem with me?

Did we have a problem while you were signed on as someone else because I don't recall ever conversing with you--but suddenly--there you were insulting me and thinking that you suddenly can continue to insult me.

So what is it?

Let's have it.

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Dense fuck twat.

So you finally figured out how fucking stupid that was didn't you moron? I have no spellings problems at all, none. You are a liar!

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:15 AM
You said what makes Avante an adnormal human being, I just gave you a list and you go on a massive rant about why poor old Avante is treated the way he is. :lol

Do you think any of what Avante does is normal? :lmao

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:16 AM

Why lie?

I'm banned on 30 boards? Try...two.

I lie about what? Forget the Razon bit I confessed that was a farce. So talking about...

The Olympics
A day of Movies
Music

..is utter shit? So the thing I need to do is leech off everyone else like you do?

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:17 AM
So you finally figured out how fucking stupid that was didn't you moron? I have no spellings problems at all, none. You are a liar!

You're like a broken record. Shut the fuck up already.

You dont need to repeat the same shit on every post.

Go play with your harmonica. :lmao

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:18 AM
You said what makes Avante an adnormal human being, I just gave you a list and you go on a massive rant about why poor old Avante is treated the way he is. :lol

What do I do that isn't normal, dying to see this. Is spending all your time here bugging me and leeching off everyone else normal?

Jeff Van Gundy
I am asking you directly what is your problem with me?

How did you get to the point where you have a problem with me?

Did we have a problem while you were signed on as someone else because I don't recall ever conversing with you--but suddenly--there you were insulting me and thinking that you suddenly can continue to insult me.

So what is it?

Let's have it.

I didn't have a problem till you and avante annoyed everyone to where the club forum is a cesspool of shitty avante threads and mr. exclusive semen shields posts.

Reck
Why lie?

I'm banned on 30 boards? Try...two.

I lie about what? Forget the Razon bit I confessed that was a farce. So talking about...

The Olympics
A day of Movies
Music

..is utter shit? So the thing I need to do is leech off everyone else like you do?

Exactly.

Anything you say or post comes as incoherent nonsense.

silverblk mystix

Absolutely.

He is a normal guy who comes in here and talks about whatever interests him. Or tries to until you guys come after him unprovoked.

Unlike most people who come in here but don't have anything interesting to say so all they do is start shit with others for fun.

Which one sounds normal to you?

Grey Spurfan
08-08-2012, 02:21 AM
you have spent most of your time in the last couple of months chasing him like a teenage girl to show that he is not welcome....

Sounds like one of you isn't very smart.

You have spent most of your time the last couple of months chasing razon around and defending his honor like a teenage girl with a crush. It's obvious that you want to get all up in his ass just like you do to those inmates all day.

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:22 AM
You're like a broken record. Shut the fuck up already.

You dont need to repeat the same shit on every post.

Go play with your harmonica. :lmao

You mean stop dealing in reality while you lie your ass off? Dude, now you're down to lying, am I getting to you that bad? I'm banded on 30 boards, prove it! Tell me what are those 30 boards I'm banned on, oh yeah you haven't a clue. So why the lies?

Where are those misspelled words, oh yeah, there aren't any. Another one of your lies. A lying leech, not good slick.

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:24 AM
What do I do that isn't normal, dying to see this. Is spending all your time here bugging me and leeching off everyone else normal?

Well lets see..

1-Posting threads no one likes
2-posting threads none likes after being told nobody cares about what you post
3-averaging 5 threads a day
4-lying about only posting here
5-getting banned or run off other boards because of your idiocy
6-Not understanding you're pretty much a joke here

The list goes on but who has time..

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:26 AM
I didn't have a problem till you and avante annoyed everyone to where the club forum is a cesspool of shitty avante threads and mr. exclusive semen shields posts.

I have news for you;

This place was a cesspool before we got here and will be a cesspool after we leave.

Are you another forum Nazi?

Where do you get off trying to fix a place that has always been a fucking cesspool full of little evil trolls who do nothing but start shit with people for no good reason other than boredom?

Why are you suddenly now noticing that this place is a cesspool and how is it that we are doing anything worse than what was already here?

We aren't. We are just trying to start different threads from what is already here. We aren't taking anything away and you have other choices.

Go to another thread and stop acting like a little tyrant.

There is a movie thread that I found ok...posted once and then didn't post again because I lost interest. I didn't go fuck with the OP I just lost interest and went to another thread. Why don't you do the same if you don't like Avante's threads?

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Exactly.

Anything you say or post comes as incoherent nonsense.

Why the lies little fella? You know that isn't true at all. Did you have a hard time understanding that, nope! I get the point across and know it so stop lying, ok?

So tell me little one why are you so afraid to post threads? It's like a phobia to you, why?

So that was incoherent?

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Absolutely.

He is a normal guy who comes in here and talks about whatever interests him. Or tries to until you guys come after him unprovoked.

Unlike most people who come in here but don't have anything interesting to say so all they do is start shit with others for fun.

Which one sounds normal to you?

Well thank you for making my point for me. :lol

HE posts shit that interest HIM ALONE.

Nobody cares about track and field or anything he's into.

Its not like he posts something that's broad or general.

And its even worse when he tries to post the same shit when he already knows no one gives a flying fuck about 100m dash or whatever the fuck.

Nope, not normal.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:28 AM
You have spent most of your time the last couple of months chasing razon around and defending his honor like a teenage girl with a crush. It's obvious that you want to get all up in his ass just like you do to those inmates all day.

I won't get annoyed with you because I understand you are stupid and you are cursed with that ugly heffer in your photo so I will just let that stupid remark pass. You have suffered enough for one lifetime. :lmao

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:29 AM

And its even worse when he tries to post the same shit when he already knows no one gives a flying fuck about 100m dash or whatever the fuck.

Nope, not normal.

So we need another poster doing the same things everyone else is doing, right? So stick to....

movies
tv shows
video games
the dailey news
hot chicks
fat women
gays
religion
work

.....right?

So I need to be like you and leech off other posters, right?

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Why the lies little fella? You know that isn't true at all. Did you have a hard time understanding that, nope! I get the point across and know it so stop lying, ok?

So tell me little one why are you so afraid to post threads? It's like a phobia to you, why?

So that was incoherent?

Listen you fanook fuck.

I will reply to you through your lawyer from now on.

No sense in wasting 2 posts in you and him.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:32 AM

Nope, not normal.

So what? Who the fuck made you forum monitor? How the fuck do you know no one is interested? Did you interview every spurstalk member? No.

So stfu already with that no one this no one that...

Just go to a different thread if it does not interest you and stop speaking for everyone.

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:34 AM
So what? Who the fuck made you forum monitor? How the fuck do you know no one is interested? Did you interview every spurstalk member? No.

So stfu already with that no one this no one that...

Just go to a different thread if it does not interest you and stop speaking for everyone.

We can poll it.

There are two things people here dont like in general.

1. Avante
2. You

Even google bot knows that.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-08-2012, 02:36 AM
I have news for you;

This place was a cesspool before we got here and will be a cesspool after we leave.

Are you another forum Nazi?

Where do you get off trying to fix a place that has always been a fucking cesspool full of little evil trolls who do nothing but start shit with people for no good reason other than boredom?

Why are you suddenly now noticing that this place is a cesspool and how is it that we are doing anything worse than what was already here?

We aren't. We are just trying to start different threads from what is already here. We aren't taking anything away and you have other choices.

Go to another thread and stop acting like a little tyrant.

There is a movie thread that I found ok...posted once and then didn't post again because I lost interest. I didn't go fuck with the OP I just lost interest and went to another thread. Why don't you do the same if you don't like Avante's threads?

Mr. Prison guard, did you read my first post in this thread? It was clearly related to the topic. You and your butt buddy can still make threads. But don't go bitchin when i post something related to the thread and your pussy gets hurt.

Lol getting so butthurt over my post
Lol semen shield just doin his job par the course

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Listen you fanook fuck.

I will reply to you through your lawyer from now on.

No sense in wasting 2 posts in you and him.

Let's get something straight here ya fucking freak, I toy with you because your a dumb fuck. You make me laugh. A fucking leech with an opinion...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think for one minute a worthless uncreative moron like you will be telling me shit, you got that fucker? I play with your dumdass and you're too fucking stupid to know it. Now crawl off my leg prick and go hump on someones elses, got it..good!

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Let's get something straight here ya fucking freak, I toy with you because your a dumb fuck. You make me laugh. A fucking leech with an opinion...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think for one minute a worthless uncreative moron like you will be telling me shit, you got that fucker? I play with your dumdass and you're too fucking stupid to know it. Now crawl off my leg prick and go hump on someones elses, got it..good!

:lmao

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 02:39 AM
We can poll it.

There are two things people here dont like in general.

1. Avante
2. You

Even google bot knows that.

Pretty pathetic, even for you.

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:42 AM
:lol ripping my style
:lol mad rushed
:lol desperation setting in
:lol dumdass
:lol your
:lol cant spell

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Pretty pathetic, even for you.

Be that as it may, you know damn well is true.

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:44 AM
:lol ripping my style
:lol mad rushed
:lol desperation setting in
:lol dumdass
:lol your
:lol cant spell

Here you are every fucking day being lead around like a retarded goat. You are totally owned moron, you belong to me. I post and you will come. You see stupid you find all those other threads boring just like I do.That's why I make my own.

Reck
08-08-2012, 02:54 AM
I belong to you, how fucking gay.

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:58 AM
I belong to you, how fucking gay.

You tell me about all these exciting/riveting/captivating threads out there and how mine are so fucked yet where do you spend all your time? Well? Yep, you belong to me. Nothing gay about it, it's more like a boy and his dog.

"Shadowmoaner"

he never posts a thread
says it's over his head
he'd rather weep and moan
instead of doing things on his own

he likes to bitch
likes to complain
while humping on a leg
cats insane

not a creative thought
he has nothing to say
so he leechs off everyone else