PDA

View Full Version : Now this is a dumb fat bitch

Trainwreck2100
08-07-2012, 10:39 PM
http://jezebel.com/5932248/nike-uses-fat-kid-to-sell-shoes-nation-rejoices

This is top tier Nike commercial though hope that fat kid can lose the weight.
not gonna lie though i was raging like a mother fucker reading that shit

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
rofl just what this country needs, an article that tries to make being fat cool

dirk4mvp
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
throwing up in a ditch as a result of that joggish walk? lel

CuckingFunt
08-07-2012, 10:53 PM
I agree with a lot of the points she raises, but I think it's a good ad despite those issues that could be problematic.

But, then, I'm biased, because Tom Hardy's voice automatically makes it one of the best commercials ever.

Ever.

Woo Bum-kon
08-07-2012, 10:54 PM
http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1400298516/Photo_101.jpg

Oh, Gee!!
08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Cool commercial tbh. I lost a shitload of weight by running. Started off at a 1/4 mile (which I nearly puked doing) and worked my way up slowly. I do 5 miles 3 times a week now. So, yeah I was that fat kid.

BRHornet45
08-07-2012, 10:57 PM
sons fat people should be ashamed of themselves. I'm not talking about just being overweight by a little, but full blown fat. cry me a river fatties when you get offended by the truth.

"but...but...but .... its because of my genes!"

BS fatty get off your ass and eat right you enchilada eating blimp!

CuckingFunt
08-07-2012, 11:11 PM
sons fat people should be ashamed of themselves.

Overweight and obese people should be encouraged to lose weight for reasons related to both health and aesthetics. They should not be shamed.

BRHornet45
08-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Overweight and obese people should be encouraged to lose weight for reasons related to both health and aesthetics. They should not be shamed.

son of course they should feel encouraged. I meant the ones bitching about being offended by the truth are who should be ashamed.

pawe
08-07-2012, 11:25 PM
There was this extreme fatso who sat beside me in the theater and he had a large bucket of popcorn and a large size soda all for himself.
He smelled like vinegar and he was running out of breath just by laughing...he should be ashamed of himself.

Trainwreck2100
08-07-2012, 11:58 PM

there's that show on CBS that does the same thing, fatty and his fat girlfriend i think it's called. They gave the fat girl an emmy for being fat. And I will never EVER criticize a fat person at the gym. It's the ones in mcdonalds that are fair game.

Halberto
08-08-2012, 12:11 AM
throwing up in a ditch as a result of that joggish walk? lel

:lol

Avante
08-08-2012, 01:35 AM
A dumb fat bitch? Dude, have some fucking class, sheesh~~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 02:14 AM
A dumb fat bitch? Dude, have some fucking class, sheesh~~~~~~~

everyone not you and of course CF who has replyed to the thread would agree she is a dumb fat bitch

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:39 AM
everyone not you and of course CF who has replyed to the thread would agree she is a dumb fat bitch

I knew it, another dumbass kid.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 02:51 AM

look man i'm pretty sure you have something not right, especially love how you miss the inherent hypocrisy of complaining about someone calling someone a dumb fat bitch, and then calling someone a dumbass. Must be nice to be able to see the world through hypocrite glasses.

Avante
08-08-2012, 02:55 AM
look man i'm pretty sure you have something not right, especially love how you miss the inherent hypocrisy of complaining about someone calling someone a dumb fat bitch, and then calling someone a dumbass. Must be nice to be able to see the world through hypocrite glasses.

My bad, I need to start talking about big fat dumb bitches.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 03:01 AM
My bad, I need to start talking about big fat dumb bitches.

no you don't, you just have to not be a hypocrite.

Avante
08-08-2012, 03:02 AM
no you don't, you just have to not be a hypocrite.

Whatever you say.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 03:06 AM

whatever you say

AussieFanKurt
08-08-2012, 03:18 AM
son of course they should feel encouraged. I meant the ones bitching about being offended by the truth are who should be ashamed.

this is actually a good point, those "big" people that get out and try I applaud them but one's that bitch and moan and do nothing I have no sympathy for, especially the ones who are fat and call others fat making out they aren't

DMC
08-08-2012, 08:46 AM
What needs to happen is that someone here needs to edit in a Twinkie or Big Mac ahead of that kid and have him chasing it. That would make more sense tbh imo fwiw

TheRealCB
08-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Fuck this fat bitch,people shouldn't be that fat.It's bad for our health and it's ugly.

If you can't run a mile without throwing up you CAN and you SHOULD do something about it.

No person should be a 219.8 pound/5 ft Argie :lol

DMC
08-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I don't have much sympathy for people who took more than their share at the dinner table and are now paying for it.

TheRealCB
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't have much sympathy for people who took more than their share at the dinner table and are now paying for it.
Son I eat 3-4 "full" meals per day,but I work out for almost 4 hours/day.. Eating a lot is only half the problem imo.

Bill_Brasky
08-08-2012, 11:12 AM
The one time I won't make fun of a fat person is when they're excercising. Good on them for trying to get in shape. I kinda liked it.

TheRealCB
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
The one time I won't make fun of a fat person is when they're excercising. Good on them for trying to get in shape. I kinda liked it.
No one is criticizing the ad or the kid in it,it's the fat bitch that wrote this article that needs to be shitted on.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Gah, why did I click the link? I want to give the woman the benefit of the doubt and believe that it's just a plan to write something intentionally grating to rile people enough to go to the page and drive up her unique viewer count and she's really not that dumb. But seriously? Year after year various groups gripe over the body image issues coming from companies advertising using nothing but the finest and fittest bodies they can get. They finally made a commercial featuring someone who looks like half the guys you see buying running shoes at Academy on January 2nd and people still bitch?

For my money I thought the commercial was a brilliant piece of work precisely because it was unbelievably simple. Any message that it sends through to the viewer is mostly on the viewer. If you look like that kid maybe it comes across as a refreshingly honest take in an ad campaign. They aren't promising the moon, just showing what you could be doing. If you're someone who could probably stand to drop 15 pounds or so then it can be equal parts inspiring and challenging. The downside to that simplicity is that it's just as easy for an idiot to project a victim status all over it as well.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-08-2012, 01:24 PM
No person should be a 219.8 pound/5 ft Argie :lol

:wtf

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-08-2012, 02:10 PM
They gave the fat girl an emmy for being fat.
:lmao

jag
08-08-2012, 02:46 PM
It perpetuates this damaging, condescending fantasy that some (SOME!) thin people love—the idea that they're thin because they worked hard, because they're somehow better than other people. "Well, fat people just need to get up and run. If fat people just worked hard, they could become as thin as me! They could achieve greatness! LIKE ME." No. It is more complicated than that. Some thin people work hard to be thin. But many don't. Lots of fat people work hard to lose weight, but fail. Many fat people go running. Many thin people don't. Many fat people are disabled — physically incapable of running.

:cry "A lot of skinny people don't work hard to be skinny" :cry

Yeah, bitch, there's a reason the thin, attractive girl in the cubicle next to you is thin despite never going to the gym. It's because she doesn't hoover 4000+ calories on any given day. She skipped lunch because she wasn't hungry. You weren't hungry either, but instead of sitting that one out, you convinced yourself a "snack" would boost your already non-existent metabolism. You know it wont, but you'll find any reason to get food in and around the bottomless pit you call a mouth. So you "snacked" on a Snickers bar, a banana nut muffin, and half a box of Wheat Thins -- because Wheat Thins are your go-to health food. Then you washed it down with a 20 oz Mountain Dew. You just managed to gorge yourself to the tune of 1500 calories and 250 grams of carbs all in the name of "snacking". Once your blood sugar drops from the "ungodly" level down to the usual "unhealthy" level, you'll be back at the snack machine and soda machine for another sugar re-up so your body can continue functioning with diabetic-level efficiency. Go ahead and mark that down as a "skipped lunch" and make up for it by eating big with a clean conscience at dinner time.

Just imagine if you hadn't eaten "light" today, then you'd have 3000 excess calories to burn off as opposed to only 2000. Yes, fat people can and will work themselves up enough to go for a walk or a light jog. But even if they were knocking out 10-15 miles a night, they would only be burning the excess calories and carbs they consumed throughout the day. They wouldn't even make a dent in their fat stores.

Cardio alone will not get a person into good shape; diet determines a person's shape. Cardio determine's how healthy the heart is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-08-2012, 02:54 PM
rofl the writer of the article does sound like my aunt and uncle making excuses for why my 12 year old cousin is so fuckin fat.

:cry she does dance and cheer leading (lol fat cheerleader) for exercise, but she has a thyroid condition :cry

Yeah, her "thyroid condition" must be why you let her douse everything she eats in ketchup.

The fat people belief that eating "speeds up your metabolism" is one of the funniest excuses they make. Those diets geared towards speeding up your metabolism with frequent eating are diets that have 5 meals at 300-400 calories a meal, not 5 eating binges where you eat till your pants feel tight.

BRHornet45
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Sons the cure for obesity in this country is simple. Round up all people who are morbidly obese in each individual town and cram them into shallow, olympic size swimming pools and let them sit there together in their own filth for 24 hours and think about what they have done to themselves. No food, no water, no bathroom, and let them see what its like for others to be around them.

TheRealCB
08-09-2012, 12:15 AM
:wtf
Talking about Elnono tbh.

:cry "A lot of skinny people don't work hard to be skinny" :cry

Yeah, bitch, there's a reason the thin, attractive girl in the cubicle next to you is thin despite never going to the gym. It's because she doesn't hoover 4000+ calories on any given day. She skipped lunch because she wasn't hungry. You weren't hungry either, but instead of sitting that one out, you convinced yourself a "snack" would boost your already non-existent metabolism. You know it wont, but you'll find any reason to get food in and around the bottomless pit you call a mouth. So you "snacked" on a Snickers bar, a banana nut muffin, and half a box of Wheat Thins -- because Wheat Thins are your go-to health food. Then you washed it down with a 20 oz Mountain Dew. You just managed to gorge yourself to the tune of 1500 calories and 250 grams of carbs all in the name of "snacking". Once your blood sugar drops from the "ungodly" level down to the usual "unhealthy" level, you'll be back at the snack machine and soda machine for another sugar re-up so your body can continue functioning with diabetic-level efficiency. Go ahead and mark that down as a "skipped lunch" and make up for it by eating big with a clean conscience at dinner time.

Just imagine if you hadn't eaten "light" today, then you'd have 3000 excess calories to burn off as opposed to only 2000. Yes, fat people can and will work themselves up enough to go for a walk or a light jog. But even if they were knocking out 10-15 miles a night, they would only be burning the excess calories and carbs they consumed throughout the day. They wouldn't even make a dent in their fat stores.

Cardio alone will not get a person into good shape; diet determines a person's shape. Cardio determine's how healthy the heart is.
The truth son.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:33 AM
This bitch is salty tbh.... the real story is how embarrassing it is that it took a large international corporation to pressure that fat kid into finally losing weight....

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 07:46 PM
This bitch is salty tbh.... the real story is how embarrassing it is that it took a large international corporation to pressure that fat kid into finally losing weight....

it's not the kid's fault he's a blimp. I hate seeing people with their kids at mcdonalds and that kid is a fatass. Its not his fault his parents are letting him get that way.

Avante
08-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Where's the compassion for over weight people?

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Where's the compassion for over weight people?

Why should there be any?

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Why should there be any?

So you treat over weight people poorly, simply because of their weight problem? You really don't see anything wrong with that?

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 09:14 PM
So you treat over weight people poorly, simply because of their weight problem? You really don't see anything wrong with that?

I don't treat fats poorly, but I do look at them with some disgust. Who doesn't exactly?

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:19 PM
I don't treat fats poorly, but I do look at them with some disgust. Who doesn't exactly?

I don't and never have. I look at druggies, atheists, smokers with disgust. They made those choices, fat people usually can't help it. Even if they can they aren't doing anything disgusting.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 09:24 PM
I don't and never have. I look at druggies, atheists, smokers with disgust. They made those choices, fat people usually can't help it. Even if they can they aren't doing anything disgusting.

fat people are addicts to food just like druggies and smokers. Yet you treat them differently

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 09:25 PM

:lmao You are a fucking retard. Fat people choose to eat too much food, while not working out enough.

And how are atheists disgusting?

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
fat people are addicts to food just like druggies and smokers. Yet you treat them differently

I'm an addict to food, who doesn't love to eat? There are some who blow up with the same caloric intact a slim person takes in, we all know them. That guy who eats like a horse...skinny. That guy who eats anything at all he ballons up.

When younger had to eat like a pig to stay over 240 (football) now I'm 280 and eat one meal a day, except on the weekends when it's...fuck it!

I didn't say I treated anyone different, I said what disgusted me.

ALVAREZ6
08-09-2012, 09:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i7GWA.jpg

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm an addict to food, who doesn't love to eat? There are some who blow up with the same caloric intact a slim person takes in, we all know them. That guy who eats like a horse...skinny. That guy who eats anything at all he ballons up.

When younger had to eat like a pig to stay over 240 (football) now I'm 280 and eat one meal a day, except on the weekends when it's...fuck it!

if calories in are less than calories out weight is lost, it's physics.

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 09:42 PM

Bullshit. Stop making excuses.

And explain how atheists are disgusting.

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:42 PM
:lmao You are a fucking retard. Fat people choose to eat too much food, while not working out enough.

And how are atheists disgusting?

You really are that ignorant aren't you? No clue at all about what you talking bout as usual. Do your homework idiot, ok?

Anyone gambling with eternity is stupid and yes it's disgusting.

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:43 PM
if calories in are less than calories out weight is lost, it's physics.

Well no shit:rolleyes

We are not all alike, honest!

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 09:44 PM
You really are that ignorant aren't you? No clue at all about what you talking bout as usual. Do your homework idiot, ok?

Show me the research that shows that the majority of fat people have medical conditions that are making them fat.

Anyone gambling with eternity is stupid and yes it's disgusting.

How are atheists gambling with eternity, retard?

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Show me the research that shows that the majority of fat people have medical conditions that are making them fat.

How are atheists gambling with eternity, retard?

Do your own research for a change, bone up on things you obviously know nothing about. What an idiot:rolleyes

Now think little one, it'll come to you. What happens to those who don't trust in God, well?

Ok the Olympics start in a few minutes tonight Bolt goes for the gold in the 200m, so do your homework like a good little Woo and get back to me., see ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Well no shit:rolleyes

We are not all alike, honest!

yes we are not all alike so some people can't eat like other people, no matter how "unfair" it is that skinny guy can eat so much and stay skinny

DMX7
08-09-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm thin, is that all it really takes to be great, lol?

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Do your own research for a change, bone up on things you obviously know nothing about. What an idiot:rolleyes

You made the claim, and now you have to support it. Show me evidence that the reason fat people are fat is beacause of their genetics.

Now think little one, it'll come to you. What happens to those who don't trust in God, well?

1.) Which god? How do you know that you believe in the right god?
2.) How do you know that not believing in God means going to hell?
3.) How do you know that hell exists? How do you know that there is an afterlife?

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
please don't turn my fat people thread into another fucking atheist thread. You're better than being drawn into an Avate hijack

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Avante has hijacked yet another thread with his stupidity

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 10:09 PM
now I'm 280

What? I thought you were always posting about physical fitness and shit.

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 10:10 PM
There are just so many stupid parts of his post.

:lol weighing 280 even after eating just one meal a day

Scientists should study him, because he is defying human biology.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 10:11 PM
There are just so many stupid parts of his post.

:lol weighing 280 even after eating just one meal a day

Scientists should study him, because he is defying human biology.

very possible depending on what that meal is

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Yes, I want to know what he eats for this single meal.

Drachen
08-09-2012, 10:32 PM

2 servings

http://barefootfts.com/assets/images/userPics/tinymce/lard.jpg

*serving size - one Bucket O'.

GoodOdor
08-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Actually eating 1 meal a day is a great way to get fat - your body will hold on to as many calories out of that meal as it can since it knows it only gets one.

Couple that with him spending all his waking hours sitting on a chair and it's not surprising he's a 280 pounds fat ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 11:17 PM
What GoodOdor said......eating one meal a day shuts your body's metabolism down and makes it absorb any calories it gets.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Avante has hijacked yet another thread with his stupidity
:cry "But it's only everyone else's fault for replying to him!" :cry

jag
08-09-2012, 11:44 PM
fat people usually can't help it.

Holy shit

DMC
08-09-2012, 11:52 PM
It's the time. It starts at day break (that's around noon for him) and ends at midnight.

DMC
08-09-2012, 11:52 PM
:cry "But it's only everyone else's fault for replying to him!" :cry
He didn't reply to Avante tbh.

DMC
08-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I see fat people as people who take more than their share, they are greedy. Hungry? Maybe, but most of the time I just see gluttony and then they claim they are not responsible for it. If they cannot help it, how can they possibly lose weight? You don't see many fat people in Somalia. Wonder why?

As you age you tend to hold a few more pounds than when you are younger, but to get to 300 or so? Somewhere along the way the question had to enter their mind "Where the fuck are my knees?"

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 12:27 AM
What GoodOdor said......eating one meal a day shuts your body's metabolism down and makes it absorb any calories it gets.
yes and in terms of the calories in/calories out rule there;s less calories going out cause you're eating once a day

Holy shit
that is what fat people really believe

I see fat people as people who take more than their share, they are greedy. Hungry? Maybe, but most of the time I just see gluttony and then they claim they are not responsible for it. If they cannot help it, how can they possibly lose weight? You don't see many fat people in Somalia. Wonder why?

As you age you tend to hold a few more pounds than when you are younger, but to get to 300 or so? Somewhere along the way the question had to enter their mind "Where the fuck are my knees?"
i wouldn't say they take more from me, fat people eat shit i rarely put in my body. And here's the thing is, losing weight isn't hard. Any former fatass finds this out. Give up the stuff that's bad for you, and has no nutritional value(sodas/chips) and the weight falls off. I'm sure DoK can back me up on this. But keep in mind i didn't say getting thin is easy i said losing weight is easy.

Avante
08-10-2012, 12:46 AM
What? I thought you were always posting about physical fitness and shit.

It's all about frame and bone structure. I'm a big guy, wide and thick. At 6-2 the weight is in my shoulders back and thighs. I 'm very much into physical fitness, jogger/lifter.

DMC
08-10-2012, 01:02 AM
yes and in terms of the calories in/calories out rule there;s less calories going out cause you're eating once a day

that is what fat people really believe

i wouldn't say they take more from me, fat people eat shit i rarely put in my body. And here's the thing is, losing weight isn't hard. Any former fatass finds this out. Give up the stuff that's bad for you, and has no nutritional value(sodas/chips) and the weight falls off. I'm sure DoK can back me up on this. But keep in mind i didn't say getting thin is easy i said losing weight is easy.

I didn't say they take more from me. I said they take more than their share. If you put a Bo Hawg at the table with 10 regular people, Bo Hawg is going to get the lion's share of the food and be the last to leave the table, and make frequent revisits to the pantry and fridge. They will be nervous and distracted while the others are enjoying conversation. Bo Hawgs will keep thinking about the food in the kitchen, and will plan on taking a lot of it with them.

We had one Bo Hawg bitch come back to our home once, she made a 25 mile drive, to get a quart of corn she left after her and her Beau Hawg husband brought it over for a cook out and ate everyone else's food instead.

lol fat people are funny to watch.

Oh and sodas and chips are like staples. Why give them up?

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 01:34 AM
i gave up soda for lent one year and now i can't drink it anymore. Just too sweet for me, occasionally i'll have a coke sweetened with sugar or a diet sprite. And I don't eat chips cause it was the easiest way to cut out msg from my diet. When i do eat chips its usually fritos, cause fritos is only made with 3 ingredients Hell I don't even eat fries anymore cause they are almost the same caloric intake of a burger.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 02:27 AM
It's all about frame and bone structure. I'm a big guy, wide and thick. At 6-2 the weight is in my shoulders back and thighs. I 'm very much into physical fitness, jogger/lifter.

That's hard to believe actually. Wide frame, thick frame, zyzz frame, tpark frame whatever - I'm slightly over 6'4 and if I put on ~70 lbs to equate your weight I'd be a fat ass.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 02:45 AM
:lol Avante called me uninformed, then turned around and used the metabolism and big bones excuses.

Avante
08-10-2012, 02:51 AM
That's hard to believe actually. Wide frame, thick frame, zyzz frame, tpark frame whatever - I'm slightly over 6'4 and if I put on ~70 lbs to equate your weight I'd be a fat ass.

Would a guy 5-6 200 pounds be a fat ass?

Avante
08-10-2012, 02:55 AM
:lol Avante called me uninformed, then turned around and used the metabolism and big bones excuses.

There isn't a blanket they covers it all, we all have our uniqueness. Some can eat eat eat and never put on weight. Others can just eat and can't keep the weight off. Come on man drop the internet... "I gotta be a jerk, yes I do"..for a few minutes, ok? You know people just like that, we all do.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Absolutely. And so is somebody who is 6'2" 280.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 02:57 AM
There isn't a blanket they covers it all, we all have our uniqueness. Some can eat eat eat and never put on weight. Others can just eat and can't keep the weight off. Come on man drop the internet... "I gotta be a jerk, yes I do"..for a few minutes, ok? You know people just like that, we all do.

I'm not being a jerk. You are using the same old myths over and over again, because you don't want to take responsibility for your appearance.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Not really sure how you're trying to spin this here, but unless you're Big Ronnie Coleman or someone similar, being 280 at 6'2 doesn't sound like someone who is fit. Especially considering you only eat 1 meal a day. What do you eat once a day btw?

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Absolutely. And so is somebody who is 6'2" 280.

Who is going to post I'm 6-2 280 pounds of fat ass? Yep, me either.

Long time weight lifter, huge thighs, broard shoulders, big guy.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Not really sure how you're trying to spin this here, but unless you're Big Ronnie Coleman or someone similar, being 280 at 6'2 doesn't sound like someone who is fit. Especially considering you only eat 1 meal a day. What do you eat once a day btw?

I'm not as defined as Ronnie.

I eat sometime between 11am-1. Whatever seems to work that day. I blend a banana, teaspoon of honey, 2eggs, some instant breakfast, with milk. I pour that over a bowl of Total. Some days I have a bowl of oats and drink the drink. Sometime later in the day 5-10ish, I'll blend another drink. I also do a multi vit/mineral tab, a B-12 tape and a Calcium tap. That is my Monday-Fri. On the weekends it's ..fuck it!

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 03:11 AM
:lol impossible to weigh 280 off a bowl of cereal every week day. You must really gorge yourself on the weekends, then.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 03:16 AM
if that's actually all you consume in a day, I'm pretty sure that's under your BMR (which has to be a lot considering your girth) and you would be losing weight, not being a less defined Big Ron at 280.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 03:20 AM
If he can stay at 280 even though he exercises and only eats cereal every day, that would be an amazing feat.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 03:22 AM
If he can stay at 280 even though he exercises and only eats cereal every day, that would be an amazing feat.

it would actually and I'd suggest the government look into testing him in the lab. This country would profit with this new kind of discovery.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:25 AM
:lol impossible to weigh 280 off a bowl of cereal every week day. You must really gorge yourself on the weekends, then.

Right there is your problem Woo, you never ever really read anything. Where did I say I eat just a bowl of cereal? Now pay attention ,ok?

two bananas
four eggs
two teaspoons of honey
a bowl of Total
couple glasses of milk

That's what I eat in a 24 hour period.

Dude, you work way too fucking hard at trying to be a punk, start actually paying attention, ok?

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 03:29 AM

:lol What a fucking tool.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:31 AM
if that's actually all you consume in a day, I'm pretty sure that's under your BMR (which has to be a lot considering your girth) and you would be losing weight, not being a less defined Big Ron at 280.

I struggled trying to maintain my weight back in the day. And it's just been in the last 10 years or so where the weight started to stick. I wasn't hungry like I once was. Things started changing, so I started trying to see how long I could go between meals (drove the wife crazy). That's when I came up with that one meal/blend drink idea.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Right there is your problem Woo, you never ever really read anything. Where did I say I eat just a bowl of cereal? Now pay attention ,ok?

two bananas
four eggs
two teaspoons of honey
a bowl of Total
couple glasses of milk

Dude, you work way too fucking hard at trying to be a punk, start actually paying attention, ok?

:lol That's still a ridiculously low amount of food. Sorry, but it's impossible to eat only that, work out and still weigh 280.

You wouldn't weigh half as much if that's all you ate.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:33 AM
:lol What a fucking tool.

Fuck you asshole!

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:35 AM
:lol That's still a ridiculously low amount of food. Sorry, but it's impossible to early only that, work out and still weigh 280.

You wouldn't weigh half as much if that's all you ate.

You're so right actually I'm 5-5 140 pounds. I was bullshitting.

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 03:35 AM
Fuck you asshole!

Tbh, that's not very Christian of you.

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 03:36 AM

Thou shalt not bear false witness Avante. You don't make a very good Christian.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:36 AM
Tbh, that's not very Christian of you.

Who said I was a Christian?

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Who said I was a Christian?

Feel free to tell me which religion you follow that supports lying and swearing.

Woo Bum-kon

You are bullshitting. I don't know if you really weigh 280 or if you're 6'2", but what you described in this thread is simply impossible.

Avante
Thou shalt not bear false witness Avante. You don't make a very good Christian.

Everything I say is a lie. Don't believe any of it.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:38 AM
You are bullshitting. I don't know if you really weigh 280 or if you're 6'2", but what you described in this thread is simply impossible.

Yep, total bullshit.

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Everything I say is a lie. Don't believe any of it.

To be honest, if everything you said was a lie, then the above statement would be a lie, meaning you told the truth all the time, meaning the statement above would be a lie, etc etc. IOW, it's a logical paradox. What school did you happen to go to again?

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Yep, total bullshit.

Please, explain how that is possible. How many times do you work out every week? What do you eat on weekends?

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:47 AM
To be honest, if everything you said was a lie, then the above statement would be a lie, meaning you told the truth all the time, meaning the statement above would be a lie, etc etc. IOW, it's a logical paradox. What school did you happen to go to again?

Great name for a heavymetal band...Logical Paradox.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Please, explain how that is possible. How many times do you work out every week? What do you eat on weekends?

I jog in the mornings, lift Mon-Fri alternating different body parts.

I don't have a plan for the weekends, it's whatever. I totally drop the fitness trip. Now it's have fun.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 03:55 AM
Give me an example of what you might eat on Saturday or Sunday.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:01 AM
Give me an example of what you might eat on Saturday or Sunday.

First off I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner because the wife is off. During the week she's busy with the job/church/family. So me eating the one meal has become a good thing. Totally different deal on the weekend. Not going to list a bunch of food I already told you there is no system to it, no more than anyone else.

The bottom line is this Woo, I have no reason to sit here tossing out a line of bullshit, I gain what by playing that, yep...nothing. I'm a big guy who does what I mentioned if you don't want to buy it that's cool with me. To go around and around with a guy like you, nay!

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Stop slinging bullshit, and people might start believing you. Based on the information available, you wouldn't even crack 200 pounds.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Stop slinging bullshit, and people might start believing you. Based on the information available, you wouldn't even crack 200 pounds.

Show me that information, I want to see it.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 04:23 AM

I don't have a plan for the weekends, it's whatever. I totally drop the fitness trip. Now it's have fun.

Unless you eat a ridiculous amount of food on the weekends, you can't eat that little, workout and still weigh 280.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Unless you eat a ridiculous amount of food on the weekends, you can't eat that little, workout and still weigh 280.

Show me where it says that.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Where it says what?

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Where it says what?

Are you really this dense? Didn't you tell me there was info saying this and that? Ok, show me that info...obviously:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Since you need help...

Where does it talk about a guy weighing 280 pounds and only eating one meal a day with a blended drink later?

I want to see that research.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 04:48 AM
:lol Why are you getting all specific? Are you aware of what calories are? You do not intake enough. One bowl of cereal and one blended drink every day do not equal enough calories for you to weigh 280 pounds, period. On top of it, you claim to run and weightlift every week day, which burns calories.

How is it possible to workout and eat like you do, but still weigh 280?

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3

Food determines how big you are. If you consume more calories than you expend, you will get bigger. If you consume fewer calories than you expend, you will get smaller. If you meet your maintenance needs, you will stay the same. Regardless of your metabolism, body composition, genetics, or whatever, your body must obey the laws of physics and biological imperatives. Now, your calorie needs can change over time. But in the end, it really is calories in and calories out. Everything else is just fiddling around the edges of this basic fact.

You can't get big if you don't eat big. That goes for muscle, fat, whatever. You can lift huge weights 10,000 times a day, and if you don't eat more calories than you expend, you won't gain a milligram of mass. Conversely, if you burn 10,000 calories a day and eat 11,000 calories a day you will gain weight. Exercise and food selection plays a big role in what that extra weight becomes (fat or muscle), but the weight comes from food.

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:07 AM
:lol Why are you getting all specific? Are you aware of what calories are? You do not intake enough. One bowl of cereal and one blended drink every day do not equal enough calories for you to weigh 280 pounds, period. On top of it, you claim to run and weightlift every week day, which burns calories.

How is it possible to workout and eat like you do, but still weigh 280?

Dude, please pay attention just once , ok? Damn guy:rolleyes

I have a blended drink with the cereal, ya with me? I also have another blended drink later on as I mentioned.

Look man you make it very very obvious you don't read shit. I usually let it go because your opinion is worthless but it's getting ridiculous. Read what people say to you Woo, ok? You are too busy trying to be a little punk, you don't pay attention.

I eat/drink what I said, I weigh 281 pounds right now. Maybe I'm actually a 300 pounder but don't know it because I only eat the one meal/drink. With my frame I'd be dead at 200 pounds.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Absolutely ludicrous. 200 pounds is more than enough weight for somebody who is 6'2".

Are you saying that the laws of physics and biology are wrong? Are you claiming that you can consume so few calories and still weigh almost 300 pounds?

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Absolutely ludicrous. 200 pounds is more than enough weight for somebody who is 6'2".

Are you saying that the laws of physics and biology are wrong? Are you claiming that you can consume so few calories and still weigh almost 300 pounds?

Woo, you really have no idea how to converse with people do you? Didn't I just comment on how you never pay attention, well? So tell me Woo what is your response to that? Dude, you are one of those where it's.."shut up so I can talk"...and it sucks. So tell me Woo why don't you pay attention?

I'm done talking about diet, I'm just a freak of nature I suppose.

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 05:28 AM
I eat/drink what I said, I weigh 281 pounds right now. Maybe I'm actually a 300 pounder but don't know it because I only eat the one meal/drink. With my frame I'd be dead at 200 pounds.

What type of frame do you have? One which involves gray skin and a long trunk? :lol

"I'd be dead at a normal weight because I'd die without my KFC!"

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 05:30 AM
I did read what you posted. Two blended drinks and one bowl of cereal every day. Also, you do cardio and weightlifting every day. Based on that, you can't weigh 280 pounds.

Notice how Avante ignores questions that he can't answer.

I'll ask again, Avante: Do you defy the laws of physics and human biology?

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:37 AM
I did read what you posted. Two blended drinks and one bowl of cereal every day. Also, you do cardio and weightlifting every day. Based on that, you can't weigh 280 pounds.

Notice how Avante ignores questions that he can't answer.

I'll ask again, Avante: Do you defy the laws of physics and human biology?

No I wasn't, it just get tiresome talking with a guy who never pays any attention.

So how much do I need to weigh?

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Avante, you still haven't responded to my questions or to the link I posted. I read your posts.

Why are you again refusing to answer simple questions?

Do you defy the laws of physics and human biology? Are you an exception? Yes or no?

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 05:47 AM
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

35.9 BMI :lmao

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Avante, you still haven't responded to my questions or to the link I posted. I read your posts.

Why are you again refusing to answer simple questions?

Do you defy the laws of physics and human biology? Are you an exception? Yes or no?

Dude, what did I say a couple times up there? That's what I mean, you don't read what Im saying. What does...freak of nature...tell you? Apparently I must be eating so much on the weekends that it off sets things. I do pig out to be blunt. At least six big meals, tons of junk food.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 05:58 AM
:lol How can you be vague when answering questions, then get mad when somebody doesn't magically find out what you are talking about? I asked you more than once what you ate on weekends, and you didn't elaborate at all. The only thing you said was that you ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

If you really eat that much on weekends, then :lol, because your weekday routines are completely pointless.

http://www.sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/are-the-overweight-really-big-boned/

http://www.herbalicious.com/Herbalife/weight_chart.gif

www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

Food determines how big you are. If you consume more calories than you expend, you will get bigger. If you consume fewer calories than you expend, you will get smaller. If you meet your maintenance needs, you will stay the same. Regardless of your metabolism, body composition, genetics, or whatever, your body must obey the laws of physics and biological imperatives. Now, your calorie needs can change over time. But in the end, it really is calories in and calories out. Everything else is just fiddling around the edges of this basic fact.

You can't get big if you don't eat big. That goes for muscle, fat, whatever. You can lift huge weights 10,000 times a day, and if you don't eat more calories than you expend, you won't gain a milligram of mass. Conversely, if you burn 10,000 calories a day and eat 11,000 calories a day you will gain weight. Exercise and food selection plays a big role in what that extra weight becomes (fat or muscle), but the weight comes from food.

Avante confirmed for fatass.

jag
08-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Who is going to post I'm 6-2 280 pounds of fat ass? Yep, me either.

Long time weight lifter, huge thighs, broard shoulders, big guy.

I'm not as defined as Ronnie.

I eat sometime between 11am-1. Whatever seems to work that day. I blend a banana, teaspoon of honey, 2eggs, some instant breakfast, with milk. I pour that over a bowl of Total. Some days I have a bowl of oats and drink the drink. Sometime later in the day 5-10ish, I'll blend another drink. I also do a multi vit/mineral tab, a B-12 tape and a Calcium tap. That is my Monday-Fri. On the weekends it's ..fuck it!

two bananas
four eggs
two teaspoons of honeya bowl of Total
couple glasses of milk

:lmao even when you decided to change your story you're still eating incredibly lean for someone claiming to be 6'2" 280. With any kind of weight training, you'd not only fail to add muscle mass, you'd tear through any fat stores you have and then your body would eat itself as your muscles atrophied. Do you have any idea how much oxygen is required to feed that much muscle/mass? Your resting heart-rate would be through the roof just by sitting on your ass and typing on your keyboard.
Are you fucking retarded?

Avante
08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
:lmao even when you decided to change your story you're still eating incredibly lean for someone claiming to be 6'2" 280. With any kind of weight training, you'd not only fail to add muscle mass, you'd tear through any fat stores you have and then your body would eat itself as your muscles atrophied. Do you have any idea how much oxygen is required to feed that much muscle/mass? Your resting heart-rate would be through the roof just by sitting on your ass and typing on your keyboard.
Are you fucking retarded?

Then there's reality how about we go with it instead, ok?

Go back to where I talked about blending the drink, now read all of it. See where I mention blending another drink later? Now think, ok? I didn't change my story, you didn't read all of it.

Apparently my pig routine on the weekends is allowing me to survive on the system I'm using. If I started feeling bad or losing weight I'd do something different, that isn't happening.

Woo Bum-kon
08-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Your pig routine on the weekends makes your entire routine pointless.

:lol severely overweight
:lol thinking 200 pounds would ever be underweight for somebody who is 6'2"

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Your pig routine on the weekends makes your entire routine pointless.

nope obviously his weekend full of gluttony balances everything out in order for him to remain at 280. I would like to know actually how many calories he shoves down his throat on the weekends, the number has to be insanely high considering his "diet" during the week.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 02:27 PM
I still wanna see what 6'2" 280 and not fat looks like.

jag
08-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Then there's reality how about we go with it instead, ok?

Go back to where I talked about blending the drink, now read all of it. See where I mention blending another drink later? Now think, ok? I didn't change my story, you didn't read all of it.

Apparently my pig routine on the weekends is allowing me to survive on the system I'm using. If I started feeling bad or losing weight I'd do something different, that isn't happening.

Well at first you said you only ate "one" meal a day. Then you go on to say you eat multiple shakes and/or cereal. So which is it? Do you actually eat two meals a day now?

I'd love to hear the specs on your "pig routine" on weekends.

*Quick! Run some calorie, carb, protein and sodium totals and give as some outlandish weekend-intake totals to balance out your comically low weekday numbers*

I still wanna see what 6'2" 280 and not fat looks like.

If he does as much cardio as he says, then those are competition type numbers.

Fonzie
08-10-2012, 02:31 PM

Aaaaaaaay......I know lots of cool heavy folks. The last thing this country needs is another reason to hate.

jag
08-10-2012, 02:47 PM
:lol sprinter/bodybuilder/former olympic competitor in archery/professional xylophone player

Avante
08-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Well at first you said you only ate "one" meal a day. Then you go on to say you eat multiple shakes and/or cereal. So which is it? Do you actually eat two meals a day now?

I'd love to hear the specs on your "pig routine" on weekends.

*Quick! Run some calorie, carb, protein and sodium totals and give as some outlandish weekend-intake totals to balance out your comically low weekday numbers*

If he does as much cardio as he says, then those are competition type numbers.

You're not reading, I made it very clear that I eat the cereal and have a drink. I don't consider the drink a meal but I guess it could be.

I do munch on raisins thru out the day. Didn't really think of that until I started to munch on some raisins.

We always eat out or pizza delivery or barbecue on a Saturday. That's also when I drink my beer. Big breakfast...eggs/ham/hash browns/orange juice on both days. Big lunch and a big dinner and all kind of munchies especially during the football season.

This is getting pretty interesting, I never thoufght twice about it. I feel like a caged lion just waiting to pounce, I have to tell them..."I get the senior citizen discount"...then show my ID.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Avante must be scouring the internet for a little known body builder who can be passed off as 6'2" 280 who he'll say he is :lol

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Avante must be scouring the internet for a little known body builder who can be passed off as 6'2" 280 who he'll say he is :lol

I don't play that.

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 07:41 PM

whoever he finds would eat more than once a day

DMC
08-11-2012, 12:26 AM
:lol How can you be vague when answering questions, then get mad when somebody doesn't magically find out what you are talking about? I asked you more than once what you ate on weekends, and you didn't elaborate at all. The only thing you said was that you ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

If you really eat that much on weekends, then :lol, because your weekday routines are completely pointless.

http://www.sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/are-the-overweight-really-big-boned/

http://www.herbalicious.com/Herbalife/weight_chart.gif

www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html (http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html)

Avante confirmed for fatass.

That's a shitty chart. How can a man who's 6'0 180lbs be moderately overweight? :lmao

6'5" tall, 230lbs is severely overweight? Really?

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 12:51 AM
That's a shitty chart. How can a man who's 6'0 180lbs be moderately overweight? :lmao

6'5" tall, 230lbs is severely overweight? Really?

that's part of the idiocy that is BMI

DMC
08-11-2012, 12:54 AM
that's part of the idiocy that is BMI
Ok I get that, but the other link says 6' 0" 160 - 196 lbs ideal weight.

So it's ideal to be overweight?

An online BMI calculator puts 6'0 180 at 24.4 BMI, which is at the ideal weight range.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 01:01 AM
it's pretty close to the borderline overweight by bmi's standards, if you put in 6'0 185 then right there you've crossed the overweight range

DMC
08-11-2012, 01:52 AM
it's pretty close to the borderline overweight by bmi's standards, if you put in 6'0 185 then right there you've crossed the overweight range
http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

Link from same thread says 160 - 196lbs is ideal for a 6'0" male.

Which is it? How can overweight be ideal?

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 01:56 AM
http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

Link from same thread says 160 - 196lbs is ideal for a 6'0" male.

Which is it? How can overweight be ideal?

that calculator accounts for male/female the one i used doesn't

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:10 AM
6-2 275

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/u/ultimatewarrior/26.jpg

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:19 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hercules/05.jpg

6-1 270

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:22 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/barbarian/14.jpg

6-2 290

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 02:24 AM
1.) You don't look like either of them, so posting their pics is pointless.
2.) They had to eat a lot more than you claim to eat every week, to maintain their weight.

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:25 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/a/ahmedjohnson/03.jpg

6-2 305

So much for that chart.

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:29 AM
1.) You don't look like either of them, so posting their pics is pointless.
2.) They had to eat a lot more than you claim to eat every week, to maintain their weight.

You missed the point as usual.

Alll these guys would be porkers on any chart. Way overweight. As we can see that isn't the case at all.

Batista another rassler is 6-5 310 pounds with a 36 inch waist.

So cool this bullshit about what someone is suppose to weight.

Not in the mood for you tonight guy. Just wanted to show how wrong you always are.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:38 AM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/billgoldberg/26.jpg

6-4 290

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 02:38 AM
the point is they have to eat protein to maintain their muscle or their bodies would not be able to sustain that physique. Those men did not eat once a day

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 02:39 AM
if you are trying to say 280 doesn't mean you HAVE to be overweight, you are correct..

if you are trying to say that YOUR 280 isn't overweight, then youre lying..

dirk4mvp
08-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Obviously the only way this fat ol fuck is gonna get people to stop calling him out on his bullshit is to post a picture of his balloon gut instead of posting pictures of people that have nothing to do with him. I don't get why he would be willing to post pictures of his lame records after redzero took him out to the woodshed 94 different times but won't post a pic of himself to really tell us a thing or two if he actually is a less defined Big Ronnie Coleman.

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:45 AM
the point is they have to eat protein to maintain their muscle or their bodies would not be able to sustain that physique. Those men did not eat once a day

My trip was to show just how ridiculous those charts are.

Since Instant Breakfast is called a meal in an envelope and I do add that to my evening drink......

Keep in mind between Friday and Monday I eat 10 meals.

Avante
08-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Obviously the only way this fat ol fuck is gonna get people to stop calling him out on his bullshit is to post a picture of his balloon gut instead of posting pictures of people that have nothing to do with him. I don't get why he would be willing to post pictures of his lame records after redzero took him out to the woodshed 94 different times but won't post a pic of himself to really tell us a thing or two if he actually is a less defined Big Ronnie Coleman.

How about some reality?

I set redzero up, I had every intention of posting those pictures.

If you saw the pictures then you also saw the weights. They are not decorations.

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 02:56 AM
That's still not enough for somebody to weigh 280 pounds. Add to that the fact that you claim to work out and run every weekday, and the numbers just don't add up.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 02:57 AM
My trip was to show just how ridiculous those charts are.

Since Instant Breakfast is called a meal in an envelope and I do add that to my evening drink......

Keep in mind between Friday and Monday I eat 10 meals.

Nobody's body stores protein for 4 days

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 03:01 AM
How about some reality?

I set redzero up, I had every intention of posting those pictures.

If you saw the pictures then you also saw the weights. They are not decorations.

>implying children don't use your gut as a trampoline

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Nobody's body stores protein for 4 days

It's not like I'm fasting. In a four day period I'm consuming.

8 Instant Breakfast
16 eggs
8 bananas
8 bowls of Total
4 boxes of raisins
8 teaspoons of honey

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 03:11 AM
:lol that is still a ridiculously low amount. You keep posting that as if it's going to get less ridiculous over time. You eat that little, workout, and still weigh 280? Bullshit.

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:12 AM
>implying children don't use your gut as a trampoline

Come on man:rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:22 AM

8 Instant Breakfast
16 eggs
8 bananas
8 bowls of Total
4 boxes of raisins
8 teaspoons of honey

lets see thats

8 x13g of protein
16X6 g of protein for egg
4x 1.42 g of protein in raisins
8x8 g of protein from your milk in total

so in four days you consume 268.8 g of protein not counting the protein you'd need to lose to build after your "workouts" you'd need at least (and this is being liberal) 250 g a day to stay at 280

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:25 AM
lets see thats

8 x13g of protein
16X6 g of protein for egg
4x 1.42 g of protein in raisins
8x8 g of protein from your milk in total

so in four days you consume 268.8 g of protein not counting the protein you'd need to lose to build after your "workouts" you'd need at least (and this is being liberal) 250 g a day to stay at 280

So how come I'm not losing weight?

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:28 AM
cause it's not muscle

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:34 AM
cause it's not muscle

Let's drop the internet silliness, ok?

I 've been lifting since I was 15, in some pictures I took of my garage there are the weights. While I'm not Mr. Olympia I'm in great shape and muscular. How am I maintaining 275-280 with that diet?

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Why are you asking us? It's a matter of human biology.

Are you saying that you defy human biology? Are you that special?

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Let's drop the internet silliness, ok?

I 've been lifting since I was 15, in some pictures I took of my garage there are the weights. While I'm not Mr. Olympia I'm in great shape and muscular. How am I maintaining 275-280 with that diet?

Cause it's not muscle, and you eat like a pauper during the week and gorge yourself on the weekend

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Come on man:rolleyes

is that what your wife says whenever you can't get it up due to the betus

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Cause it's not muscle, and you eat like a pauper during the week and gorge yourself on the weekend

Well you're wrong.

http://www.tryingfitness.com/eating-once-a-day-seems-to-be-popular/

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:43 AM
is that what your wife says whenever you can't get it up due to the betus

You talking from experience little man?

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 03:45 AM
:lol did you even read that article? People were claiming that eating once a day was a good way to LOSE weight. Step your game up.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Well you're wrong.

http://www.tryingfitness.com/eating-once-a-day-seems-to-be-popular/

That article is an opinion piece from a person who says they don't eat once a day "Cause they get moody" what does moodyness have to do with losing weight

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 03:47 AM
You talking from experience little man?

your wife speaks from experience whenever she says your fat ass gut makes sex difficult if not impossible

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 03:48 AM
I do believe that eating more throughout the day (of the right foods) keeps you fueled for exercise as well as keeping you functioning in general. Besides, how can you get all of the vitamins and nutrients you need from one meal a day? Supplements are fine but they are to supplement - not replace food as your main source of nutrition. I just thought I'd bring this up again since the topic continues to generate comments on the post.

That's from the link YOU posted.

:lol what an idiot!

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:49 AM
maybe dem raisinz are killing his gainz

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 03:51 AM
fasting like that would make being 280 of mostly muscle difficult for a couple of reasons. first of all, eating once forces your body to learn to store the energy as fat, knowing it may have to go a while before eating again. it's been proven to slow your metabolism in this way. secondly, while your body is storing fat, it is also missing out on the proper protein and nutrition to maintain muscle so that will be rapidly wasting away to be converted into energy in place of food. pretty soon with that diet even ronnie coleman would slowly melt into a puddle of lard.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 03:54 AM
fasting like that would make being 280 of mostly muscle difficult for a couple of reasons. first of all, eating once forces your body to learn to store the energy as fat, knowing it may have to go a while before eating again. it's been proven to slow your metabolism in this way. secondly, while your body is storing fat, it is also missing out on the proper protein and nutrition to maintain muscle so that will be rapidly wasting away to be converted into energy in place of food. pretty soon with that diet even ronnie coleman would slowly melt into a puddle of lard.

well if it's not mostly muscle then what is it?

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:55 AM
That article is an opinion piece from a person who says they don't eat once a day "Cause they get moody" what does moodyness have to do with losing weight

You didn't scroll down the page, tons of people singing the praises of the one meal a day diet.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 03:56 AM
well if it's not mostly muscle then what is it?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgqfdxOHWA1qzc59so1_500.jpg

Avante
08-11-2012, 03:58 AM
your wife speaks from experience whenever she says your fat ass gut makes sex difficult if not impossible

Dude, you might be some little punk ass kid, I'm not, ok? That stupid ass shit don't work with grown ups, got it?

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 03:58 AM
You didn't scroll down the page, tons of people singing the praises of the one meal a day diet.

As a way to LOSE weight, not maintain a weight of 280.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Have your thyroid levels been checked?

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 04:00 AM

you mean all those people talking about eating at night?

mavs>spurs
Dude, you might be some little punk ass kid, I'm not, ok? That stupid ass shit don't work with grown ups, got it?

what about 280 pound overgrown ups?

Trainwreck2100

if he had a fucked up thyroid he'd be incapable of doing the workout he says he does

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:01 AM
if he had a fucked up thyroid he'd be incapable of doing the workout he says he does
Not true. It is a possibility that thyroid levels are a problem. I am only asking if that possibility was checked.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 04:05 AM
the poor thyroid has become the scapegoat of America's war on Obesity

Avante
08-11-2012, 04:06 AM
you mean all those people talking about eating at night?

Herschel Walker ate but one meal a day.

The thing is we are all individuals. Yes some can maintain their weight eating one meal a day and as I said I only do that 5 days not seven. And I do have that blended drink at night.

Ok I'm getting bored with this. I'm a big guy been lifting for a long time, my diet is what it is.

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 04:09 AM
:lol No, one cannot maintain their weight if they weigh 280 pounds and eat one small ass meal everyday. You are not special. You do not defy the laws of physics.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2012, 04:12 AM
just cause someone lifts doesn't mean they aren't a fatty

Avante
08-11-2012, 04:12 AM

Funny you'd mention that. I have been on these oine meal thing for 10 years, I go between 275-285. I'd never thought about any of the stuff brought up here. It is becoming pretty clear that if I did eat normally I would be in that 300 pound range.

I started thinking that maybe there is some tyroid situation at play here.

Being this is the internet everything negative is true anything positive is bullshit, hahahaha!

Avante
08-11-2012, 04:14 AM
just cause someone lifts doesn't mean they aren't a fatty

Dude, I'm not lying, ok? Who liftes weights to stay fat, yep, nobody!

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 04:19 AM
I'm surprised it took this long for the thyroid excuse to pop up.

Avante
08-11-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm surprised it took this long for the thyroid excuse to pop up.

When somebody tells you they aren't in the mood for your dumbass don't follow them around, it's annoying, ok? Now get lost Woo, you're dumb to bother with. You don't read what people say to you so I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Woo Bum-kon
08-11-2012, 04:34 AM
:lol you ignored the three posts I made before that one, and now you're going to claim that I am the one who doesn't listen to what others have to say?

You still haven't explained how the laws of physics don't apply to you.
You completely ignored my posts about the link you posted.

It's funny how you call others dumbasses, even though you post stupid shit like "I would die if I was 200 pounds" or "I would weigh 300 pounds if I ate normally." Only a complete dumbass would believe stupid shit like this.

Go on, ignore everything in this post, too. It's what you are good at.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Funny you'd mention that. I have been on these oine meal thing for 10 years, I go between 275-285. I'd never thought about any of the stuff brought up here. It is becoming pretty clear that if I did eat normally I would be in that 300 pound range.

I started thinking that maybe there is some tyroid situation at play here.

Being this is the internet everything negative is true anything positive is bullshit, hahahaha!
I have a feeling if you ate the same amount of food, but in four our five meals instead of one, your body would maintain a healthier weight.

Still, sometimes the thyroid is the problem. If you haven't had the various thyroid hormone levels checked, you should.

Avante
08-11-2012, 04:48 AM
I have a feeling if you ate the same amount of food, but in four our five meals instead of one, your body would maintain a healthier weight.

Still, sometimes the thyroid is the problem. If you haven't had the various thyroid hormone levels checked, you should.

Well actually I like it how things are. I feel great!

howbouthemspurs
08-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Watching the video made me hungry... Score! Porkchops!

jag
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM

8 Instant Breakfast
16 eggs
8 bananas
8 bowls of Total
4 boxes of raisins
8 teaspoons of honey

:lmao

"muscular" 280

jag
08-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Avante got doo wiped all over his face ITT.

Agloco
08-12-2012, 10:04 AM

8 Instant Breakfast
16 eggs
8 bananas
8 bowls of Total
4 boxes of raisins
8 teaspoons of honey

The simplest thing to do would be to give an estimate of your calories in vs calories out. I find it unlikely that anyone with an active lifestyle as you claim to have could subsist on such a diet.

Wild Cobra
08-12-2012, 01:34 PM
The simplest thing to do would be to give an estimate of your calories in vs calories out. I find it unlikely that anyone with an active lifestyle as you claim to have could subsist on such a diet.
Don't forget the radioactivity in the bananas.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Avante got doo wiped all over his face in every thread.
Fixed, tbh...