PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't somebody on the Democrat side...

Yonivore
08-07-2012, 11:00 PM
...barking about the Koch Brothers dealings with Iran?

Hitting a Plouffe Patch (http://freebeacon.com/hitting-a-plouffe-patch/)

The South African company that paid senior White House adviser David Plouffe $100,000 in December 2010 to deliver two speeches is closely aligned with the Syrian government, helping the regime of President Bashar al-Assad prosper as the embattled government violently cracks down on its citizens.
Just what would a Senior White House adviser have to say that is worth $100,000 dollars to such a company?

Spurminator
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
You are an exceptionally boring person.

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Was somebody barking about that?

Probably something we never heard about or would care about if we did.

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2012, 08:40 AM
...barking about the Koch Brothers dealings with Iran?

Hitting a Plouffe Patch (http://freebeacon.com/hitting-a-plouffe-patch/)

Just what would a Senior White House adviser have to say that is worth $100,000 dollars to such a company?

I don't know... well are you going to tell us or is this one of those yoni specials?

Yonivore
08-08-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't know... well are you going to tell us or is this one of those yoni specials?
I have no idea but, since Democrats are fond of drawing imaginary lines between Conservatives and our enemies, I figured they'd want to know why a senior adviser to our President is giving speeches to our enemy.

Yonivore
08-08-2012, 09:08 AM
You are an exceptionally boring person.
I can only imagine the boredom one must feel to come into a minor political forum on the vast internet and make such a statement to an anonymous poster.

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I have no idea but, since Democrats are fond of drawing imaginary lines between Conservatives and our enemies, I figured they'd want to know why a senior adviser to our President is giving speeches to our enemy.

so the guy gave a speech for a company that has ties to syria..

who did Plouffe give the speech to? who was his audience? using your logic he gave a speech directly to our enemy..

George Gervin's Afro
08-08-2012, 09:29 AM
I can only imagine the boredom one must feel to come into a minor political forum on the vast internet and make such a statement to an anonymous poster.

no, your predictable and boring.. you bring nothing to this forum.

Clipper Nation
08-08-2012, 09:42 AM

Probably not even close to equal to the boredom that drives you to post a million neocon talking point threads a day.... congrats, B, you're the Avante of the Political Forum.....

Yonivore
08-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Probably not even close to equal to the boredom that drives you to post a million neocon talking point threads a day.... congrats, B, you're the Avante of the Political Forum.....
Shoot, piece of cake.

Since my first post this morning, I've accomplished quite a bit in the real world. Technology and multi-tasking are wonderful.

boutons_deux
08-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Yoni, tea bagger extraordinaire, skates right past the much bigger story of Standard Chartered/New York, from his untouchable financial sector, doing $250B of business with Iran.

jack sommerset
08-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Brother, don't you think people here believe you are predictable, boring and bring nothing to this forum? I am thinking Chump will not be please with your latest post in this thread. God bless

Yonivore
08-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Yet, you continue to participate in threads I start.

ElNono
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201743

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Brother, don't you think people here believe you are predictable, boring and bring nothing to this forum? I am thinking Chump will not be please with your latest post in this thread. God blessI didn't pray for his spelling.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I didn't pray for his spelling.

Ron bless.

Of course you did. You also don't like it when people jump into threads just to complain about the thread like your brother George did/does thus is why your not pleased with George. God bless

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Of course you did.Absolutely not.

You also don't like it when people jump into threads just to complain about the thread like your brother George did/does thus is why your not pleased with George.What? I do that myself.
God blessTry not to bother God so much. I think he's turning on you and making you confused and stupid.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
08-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Absolutely not.
What? I do that myself. Try not to bother God so much. I think he's turning on you and making you confused and stupid.

Ron bless.

I'm sure you do it yourself. You believe in God, you don't believe in God, you pray, you don't pray. It's seems you are the one confused, brother. God bless

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm sure you do it yourself. You believe in God, you don't believe in God, you pray, you don't pray. It's seems you are the one confused, brother. God blessYou are the one who is confused. You should ask God to clear things up for you. He could probably suggest a few keywords to search for if you really care.

Ron bless.