PDA

View Full Version : Suits on USA Network

Venti Quattro
08-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Does anyone watch this show? How do you find it?

DMC
08-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Try using a viewing guide or something.

JudynTX
08-08-2012, 10:46 AM
One word....................HARVEY! :makeout:worthy:

Venti Quattro
08-08-2012, 10:47 AM
I like Mike's character. He brings balance to Harvey's flat-out arrogance. Plus most of Harvey's emotional side is Mike.

JudynTX
08-08-2012, 10:52 AM
I like Mike's character. He brings balance to Harvey's flat-out arrogance. Plus most of Harvey's emotional side is Mike.

Have you been watching since S1? Their relationship makes much more sense if you saw the Pilot.

:D

Save Donna!!! I know, I know.......Rachel is HOT.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Really digging the second season. The first season was totally entertaining but by the end of it I was wondering how much mileage they could get out of the weekly near misses of Mike getting found out. This summer it's become much more of an ensemble show. I don't know if someone over there realized that the premise was getting stretched thin or if they realized that they had some pretty damn talented people like Gina Torres and Rick Hoffman going to waste but it's working a lot better.

DeadlyDynasty
08-08-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm a fan of Macht, so I like it somewhat.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Great Show

for the people that don't know New York is one of only 7 states to allow practice of law without a law school degree, all you need to do is pass the BAR. That's how this show gets around the whole mike practicing law without a license thing, turns out he has one

CosmicCowboy
08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Great Show

for the people that don't know New York is one of only 7 states to allow practice of law without a law school degree, all you need to do is pass the BAR. That's how this show gets around the whole mike practicing law without a license thing, turns out he has one

Wrong.

Before Harvey, his "job" was charging a fee and taking the bar for losers that couldn't pass it. He got caught and is banned from taking the bar for himself.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Wrong.

Before Harvey, his "job" was charging a fee and taking the bar for losers that couldn't pass it. He got caught and is banned from taking the bar for himself.

Wrong

He took the LSATs for other people not the bar exam

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 10:25 AM
He took the LSATs for other people not the bar exam

This. That's why he got busted by Rachel Zane because the latter also planned on paying someone to take the LSATs for her.

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Save Donna!!! I know, I know.......Rachel is HOT.
Too bad that Mike's position does not allow him any office romance.

And yeah, I've watched everything since the pilot. I know how Harvey and Mike's dynamic works.

Louis Litt is a great character, sometimes you love him and sometimes you absolutely want to fucking kill him. The only thing I have against him is that I have an inclination that he's gay.

JudynTX
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM

And yeah, I've watched everything since the pilot. I know how Harvey and Mike's dynamic works.

Louis Litt is a great character, sometimes you love him and sometimes you absolutely want to fucking kill him. The only thing I have against him is that I have an inclination that he's gay.

Louis gay in real life or the show? :lol

This show makes suits on men look so hot. :tu

Last week's episode featured Harvey's real life wife....she was the jury consultant.

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Louis gay in real life or the show? :lol
Of course in the show, lol

JudynTX
08-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Of course in the show, lol

The episode about his cat was sad. :(

JudynTX
08-09-2012, 10:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/harvey.jpg

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 01:18 PM

what about that episode where he got slapped by that chick for trying to bang her?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-09-2012, 02:01 PM
I always figured that Litt had a thing for Donna. Seems particularly likely the way he bitched out Harvey for the way he had to go after her in the mock trial. I thought maybe they were trying to differentiate their show's token metrosexual character from every other show's by also making him the butt ugliest guy in the office.

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 02:23 PM
what about that episode where he got slapped by that chick for trying to bang her?
Who are you referring to, Louis? Ah yeah. If I remember correctly, that was also the episode when they went to a black-tie event and he got kicked in the nuts too. :rollin

The Pearson-Hardman associates watched it on Mike's computer. :rollin

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 02:27 PM
I always figured that Litt had a thing for Donna. Seems particularly likely the way he bitched out Harvey for the way he had to go after her in the mock trial. I thought maybe they were trying to differentiate their show's token metrosexual character from every other show's by also making him the butt ugliest guy in the office.
He gets baited for the most girly things -- plays, operas, ballet, pop concerts. That's why I thought he was gay.

Jacob1983
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Rachel has a big booty? It's a shame that Harvey can't put on his superhero costume and fight crime at night.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
luis just confirmed for not gay, tried to bang that hot assosiate

Venti Quattro
08-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Louis, you fucking snitch.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-10-2012, 08:19 AM
While I applaud the use of a flashback to get Donna back in the show (easily the most entertaining character they've got) the whole episode was kind of meh. If they hadn't spelled out exactly what Hardman did to get himself booted the first time earlier this season then things might have been a little more interesting watching Harvey unraveling the whole mystery. And as soon they mentioned Harvey's dad being proud of him it got real obvious that his death would be a part of the flashback. Having that happen precisely on the heels of Harvey getting his official merit badge in being a bastard just feel a little too soapy.

Venti Quattro
08-10-2012, 10:34 AM
What's with Donna, Harvey and the can opener?

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 10:06 AM
:( Mike's grandmother :depressed

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Kind of disappointed with the show this week. They handwaved Donna back into the picture, and I can't decide whether or not I'm annoyed by that. On the one hand, the show's just better with her around. On the other hand there's just no logical way that she gets back through those doors until after the vote. She got fired for destroying evidence as part of the fraud trial that weakened Jessica's position in the firm to the point of vulnerability. Probably for the best that Harvey basically just wished her back into the office rather than the show burning a whole hour watching Harvey and Mike hatch a zany scheme to get her back with the firm. This way there's no time to get hung up on the insanity of that plot resolution because they throw a dozen more things in the fire. That's another strength of this show becoming so ensemble oriented.

Everything they did with Louis this week was a winner. Quickly becoming the richest character on the show.

Really? Killing the granny? I get it. She's old. That's what old characters do. However, when I was left feeling like killing Harvey's dad last week was a soap opera move this one really left me rolling my eyes. Admittedly I was in another room feeding my daughter and only half listening so maybe it had more of an emotional punch if I was totally engaged in the episode. If they're going to go gimmicky like that I hope they commit all the way and make the late scene, off camera death a weekly staple.

"I'm sorry, Jessica, but both of your parents just had a heart attack."
"I'm sorry, Harold, but your tattoo artist had a heart attack."
"I'm sorry, Daniel, but it turns out your wife didn't really die of cancer! She was alive this whole time, but she just died of a heart attack."

Jacob1983
08-18-2012, 02:49 AM
The camera was really focusing on Donna's breasts jiggling and her whole body when she was coming back into the office. Interesting. I thought the firm signed some agreement saying that Donna would be fired and not ever be allowed to work at the firm again. Maybe, maybe not.

What happened to Mike's granny sucked but you knew it was gonna happen eventually. And of course, Rachel is there, in a tight white dress that shows off her huge ass, to comfort Mike when he needs it.

I'm thinking that sooner or later, someone will find out about Mike and it's gonna be like Shattered Glass. Can you imagine if Litt found out about that? He would be thrilled to bring down Harvey and Jessica.

Trainwreck2100
08-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Kind of disappointed with the show this week. They handwaved Donna back into the picture, and I can't decide whether or not I'm annoyed by that. On the one hand, the show's just better with her around. On the other hand there's just no logical way that she gets back through those doors until after the vote. She got fired for destroying evidence as part of the fraud trial that weakened Jessica's position in the firm to the point of vulnerability. Probably for the best that Harvey basically just wished her back into the office rather than the show burning a whole hour watching Harvey and Mike hatch a zany scheme to get her back with the firm. This way there's no time to get hung up on the insanity of that plot resolution because they throw a dozen more things in the fire. That's another strength of this show becoming so ensemble oriented.

Everything they did with Louis this week was a winner. Quickly becoming the richest character on the show.

Really? Killing the granny? I get it. She's old. That's what old characters do. However, when I was left feeling like killing Harvey's dad last week was a soap opera move this one really left me rolling my eyes. Admittedly I was in another room feeding my daughter and only half listening so maybe it had more of an emotional punch if I was totally engaged in the episode. If they're going to go gimmicky like that I hope they commit all the way and make the late scene, off camera death a weekly staple.

"I'm sorry, Jessica, but both of your parents just had a heart attack."
"I'm sorry, Harold, but your tattoo artist had a heart attack."
"I'm sorry, Daniel, but it turns out your wife didn't really die of cancer! She was alive this whole time, but she just died of a heart attack."

Did you catch that Lewis told his parents harvey was his best friend? Thought it was sad cause he treats him like shit. My only problem with yesterday was mike is supposed to have genius level intellect then he goes out and blows his bonus on an apartment when he could be out of a job if the vote goes sideways.

Venti Quattro
08-19-2012, 12:59 AM
Mike has a good eidetic memory, but that doesn't automatically mean that he'll make good decisions. Him blowing money on the house is just a small blip. He's made a lot of bigger ones. A lot. Obviously if he made good decisions, he wouldn't be without a law degree.

JudynTX
08-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Louis is one of those characters you love to hate. :lol

It was sad though. :(

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 11:36 AM
i don't hate louis after this season

Venti Quattro
08-20-2012, 11:46 AM
i don't hate louis after this season

Well rounded character, great to the show.

Trainwreck2100
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM
good pay off to the summer finale, cept for the mike thing that was kinda unnecessary. Coulda gone without another love triangle for him

Venti Quattro
08-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Louis is finally going to grill Mike about where he studied law, lol

Trainwreck2100
08-24-2012, 09:36 AM
no that part of the recap was from the episode with the lie detector test. Mike got away with saying he was proud to have a degree from harvard

Venti Quattro
08-24-2012, 09:39 AM
no that part of the recap was from the episode with the lie detector test. Mike got away with saying he was proud to have a degree from harvard

No not the recap. Did you check the short video after the episode?

Trainwreck2100
08-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah thats whati was talking about

Jacob1983
08-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Louis can bitch all he wants but he needs to watch Training Day and yes I bet he's never seen it. It's not what you know. It's what you can prove. Mike has proof that he graduated from Harvard. The part where Louis tried to guess Harvey's password was hilarious. "Shaqueele O'Bryant"? LMAO!

Venti Quattro
09-25-2012, 12:16 AM
http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/47db2a86ff9e11e18159123138178971_7.jpg

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Tonight bitches

Jacob1983
01-18-2013, 01:35 AM
The camera man's face in that pic has the "dat ass" look. Why not? Mike is really stupid for sleeping with that skanky married woman. He blew it with big ass Rachel.

oh crap
01-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Good episode.

monosylab1k
01-18-2013, 03:04 AM
Sorry, but basically every show on USA and TNT reeks of this desperate "trying too hard to appeal to the 35 year old mother of 2" stench. I have a relative that obsesses over crap like Burn Notice and The Closer, i tried but i can't sit through 5 minutes of that formulaic bland fake edgy Juno-talk they spray out of their asses every night. Psych, White Collar, Franklin & Bash etc, it's all the exact same crap with the exact same shitty paint by numbers characters, just thrown into different wacky scenarios. This guy is a witty Juno-talk lawyer! Here's the exact same person, but now she's a sassy Southern detective! This one is an ER nurse! Blah.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Sorry, but basically every show on USA and TNT reeks of this desperate "trying too hard to appeal to the 35 year old mother of 2" stench. I have a relative that obsesses over crap like Burn Notice and The Closer, i tried but i can't sit through 5 minutes of that formulaic bland fake edgy Juno-talk they spray out of their asses every night. Psych, White Collar, Franklin & Bash etc, it's all the exact same crap with the exact same shitty paint by numbers characters, just thrown into different wacky scenarios. This guy is a witty Juno-talk lawyer! Here's the exact same person, but now she's a sassy Southern detective! This one is an ER nurse! Blah.

:lmao

NCIS is the worst one on those channels. "Hey, we're the Naval police who investigate when people in the Navy commit depraved sex crimes against each other!"

Blake
01-18-2013, 10:31 AM
lol yeah Psych tries way too hard to be funny, but I'm hooked.

The 80s and 90s movie/music/tv show references though are slick and I like to see who the guest star will be.

Trainwreck2100
01-18-2013, 10:40 AM

Burn notice got stupid unfotunately. And USA does cater to the middle age women hardcore See:Covert Affairs and Necessary Roughness. I still have no idea how the latter is on the air

Paranoid Pop
01-18-2013, 11:52 AM

Well Suits is the best one by far tbh, Royal Pains was good for a while but kinda lost interest, the other ones mostly suck but still it's a good lineup overall.

The new episode was better than the last few before the break, very good stuff. Definitely belongs to the short list of the best ongoing shows with Breaking Bad, Archer and a few others.

Imo if you're looking for an overrated show, look at some the AMC and HBO series, the Walking dead is terrible, gets away with being eventful as shit because zombies are cool enough somehow, Mad Men is the most overrated show in recent memory with the comically bad Homeland, the Newsroom is a pile of crap, True Blood is some of the worst TV out there...

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Homeland is a shit TV show tbh.

"You're a terrorist!"
"No, you're a terrorist!"

Trainwreck2100
01-18-2013, 12:22 PM
:lmao

NCIS is the worst one on those channels. "Hey, we're the Naval police who investigate when people in the Navy commit depraved sex crimes against each other!"

Most of the time it's murder. Law and order svu is worse, " hey let's break all these rules to get rapists of the street

Venti Quattro
01-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Mike fuckin needs to get his shit together. crofl breaking attorney-client privilege.

Venti Quattro
01-19-2013, 09:42 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Jacob1983
01-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Come on now, don't bash Burn Notice. I agree Psych is hilarious because of all the 80s and 90s references. Shawn and Gus make a great duo.

JudynTX
01-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Last night's episode was intense!! Holy fuck...Harvey was on a rampage. Louis is such a crying douche. :lol

Paranoid Pop
01-25-2013, 02:06 PM
I actually kinda like Louis, the writer make his role too shitty, he should have more moments where he gets to shine, it's not even fun to hate on him anymore.

Jacob1983
01-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Louis needed a hug last night. He has no friends at work that's why he was so sad.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Poor louis, Hardman finally made him his fall guy like he tried all those years ago

Venti Quattro
02-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Poor louis, Hardman finally made him his fall guy like he tried all those years ago

That scene on the elevator though :worthy:

Hardman looked rock solid in the last ep, let's see how Harvey and Mike are gonna flip him over.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2013, 05:11 PM
i like how harvey poured louis the drink cause he knew he'd need it

Venti Quattro
02-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Harvey went full-retard and lost. The episode left more questions more than answers.

:lol Rachel and Mike fucking in the evidence room.

Trainwreck2100
02-23-2013, 02:43 AM
mike better get some shit on jessica she showed she'll blackmail his ass at a moment's notice

Venti Quattro
07-16-2013, 04:02 PM
SEASON 3 TAAAANAAYYYTTT!!! :hungry:

Baam
07-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Damn I'm 7 minutes in and so many bball references, Harvey talks about about Deron Williams and winning a ring... There's also a line that basically was the same that what Pop said of Manu : "gonna cook him breakfast tomorrow" but unless they filmed that at the last second it's probably just a coincidence.

There was already a Jeremy Lin reference last season I think

Venti Quattro
07-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Louis ................. damn.

oh crap
07-24-2013, 07:12 PM
yeah, no shit. felt sorry for the guy but you just knew harvey and mike reuniting was bound to happen.

Jacob1983
07-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Litt just can't catch a break. I'm surprised the writers haven't put Louis in counseling in the show. The guy has to have a lot of issues with his job. Everyone loves to shit on him. He just wants to be friends with everyone.

Venti Quattro
07-26-2013, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38PgV_cxLs

Venti Quattro
08-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Pardon my ignorance. If Harvey's name is already on the wall, why is he still just a senior partner in the business card that Jessica handed to him?

Venti Quattro
09-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Show's getting crazy good

Jacob1983
09-14-2013, 01:42 AM
This show is becoming very predictable and I'm thinking about parting ways.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2013, 02:25 AM
Ended it with Lois pulling a Hank

Jacob1983
09-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Are you serious? Louis is an idiot and basically Harvey's punching bag. Hank>Louis

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Are you serious? Louis is an idiot and basically Harvey's punching bag. Hank>Louis

the midseason ended the same way last season did on BB

Jacob1983
09-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Louis was standing up and not in a bathroom. I will admit that the scenes were a little similar but Louis is an idiot compared to Hank. Louis finding out that Mike didn't go to Harvard just proves that he didn't go to Harvard. Louis has no proof that Mike does not have a law degree from any college.

Venti Quattro
09-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Louis finding out that Mike didn't go to Harvard just proves that he didn't go to Harvard. Louis has no proof that Mike does not have a law degree from any college.

Pearson Specter does not hire anyone who didn't graduate from Harvard. That's why it's a big issue

Jacob1983
09-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Stupid rule

Baam
06-12-2014, 08:31 AM
After 2 so so seasons, we got the best episode in forever, was smiling from beginning to end... Season 4 looks like it's gonna be awesome tbh.

Kinda bored with Rachel at this point so I'm rooting for Mike to bang his new secretary :hat.