PDA

View Full Version : Kori and/or timvp

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I have a question.

Bill ST.19 has been approved by Kori and states the following:

Tbh I think it's bullshit and makes the EC completely pointless if people can just escape punishment by logging into a troll and continuing to do what they got pinked for in the first place like what Luva has done with "Butthurt Committee." I propose that when someone gets pinked, EVERY troll of theirs gets pinked. And if a new one is created, we shouldn't have to waste a new pink vote to get it taken care of, one of us should simply be able to PM Kori and if she verifies that it is indeed the poster in question, it's an automatic pinking.

Key part being in bold.

Since Kool allegedly has another account he posts under and is currently pinked, doesn't that mean his main account (which I'm assuming has been around since before he got pinked) that he posts under gets pinked as well, even if that means it becomes obvious what account that is?

Seems like a simple interpretation of NBA forum e-law, imo.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Sherlock holming, no need for da jury it is what it is goods.

pass1st
08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Looks like a loophole for troll account outing

DeadlyDynasty
08-08-2012, 03:58 PM
The avante/razon fiasco is terrible on the mods' part.

ginobili's bald spot
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I have a question.

Key part being in bold.

Since Kool allegedly has another account he posts under and is currently pinked, doesn't that mean his main account (which I'm assuming has been around since before he got pinked) that he posts under gets pinked as well, even if that means it becomes obvious what account that is?

That's a great point. It seems like the Kool account gets special treatment because of who uses the troll imo.

DMC
08-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Good guess, but sorry no.

Trainwreck2100
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
The avante/razon fiasco is terrible on the mods' part.

i just hope timvp isn't dying again tbqh

Koolaid_Man
08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
I have a question.

Key part being in bold.

Kori has been allowing me to post under multiple trolls for awhile now...completing undermining the EC...:lol she's my gal what can I say...:lol

I will admit it...I have a troll for each team...My Heat troll is obvious..it's Harlem Heat...my Mavs troll is BUMP...I'm sorry Tyson and DPG :lol...my Spur troll shall remain un-named...

:lmao Kool has no life and is a loser...trolling everyone like this :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-08-2012, 07:35 PM
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af181/sxdrgsvlnce/Android%20Forums%20stuff/BUMP.jpg

Kori Ellis
08-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Ever since Kool became Kool, he's been only Kool.

Leetonidas
08-08-2012, 07:37 PM
tbh the EC is kinda pointless, it doesn't seem to really serve a purpose. Seemed cool but all we really got out of it was Cubby leaving as Kool and luva still post as trolls (cubby probably does as well)

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Cubby and luva are gone completely.

Kool posts under an account that can't start threads.

The EC doesn't do anything these days but it largely got rid of those 3.

Kori, was this previous account a well known Spurs poster or someone who didn't post much before he became Kool?

The Reckoning
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af181/sxdrgsvlnce/android%20forums%20stuff/bump.jpg

me-yow

The Reckoning
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af181/sxdrgsvlnce/Android%20Forums%20stuff/BUMP.jpg

may i quote again?

thank you kindly.

"me-yow"

Koolaid_Man
08-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Cubby and luva are gone completely.

Kool posts under an account that can't start threads.

The EC doesn't do anything these days but it largely got rid of those 3.

Kori, was this previous account a well known Spurs poster or someone who didn't post much before he became Kool?

don't beleive a gotdam word Kori says...Kool has no reason to lie..:lol my trolls are Harlem Heat, Bump, and a well liked Spur troll...

DMC
08-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Hello Abaddon

Leetonidas
08-08-2012, 10:22 PM

great image selection btw

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 08:48 AM
it's beyond me how u retards managed to think kool has other troll accounts besides kool. kool is such a douchebag that only comes once or twice in a generation, sand nigga has no peers on this site tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 09:51 AM
If bills that are approved aren't going to be enforced properly, can I please be kicked out of the EC?

God bless.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2012, 12:25 PM
it's beyond me how u retards managed to think kool has other troll accounts besides kool. kool is such a douchebag that only comes once or twice in a generation, sand nigga has no peers on this site tbh

:lmao ok...I resent that

Venti Quattro
08-09-2012, 12:28 PM

Who's this bitch?

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Ever since Kool became Kool, he's been only Kool.

what's with the short succinct replies from you and Timvp...yall try so hard to seem clever and intellectual

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Who's this bitch?

Venti since I can't make sure the losers know this is about to go down...:lol

Aug 09, 2012 12:43 PM EDT
Lakers, Magic Talking Dwight Howard Trade With Nuggets, Sixers

Aug 09, 2012 12:43 PM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Howard_Dwight_orl_120702.jpg
The Lakers and Magic are again discussing a trade involving Dwight Howard, according to sources.
The two teams are also involving the 76ers and Nuggets in trade talks. Talks have been ongoing for several days and are substantive even though no agrement is close.
The deal would send Howard and Al Harrington to the Lakers, Andre Iguodala going to the Nuggets, Andrew Bynum to the Sixers, while the Magic would receive Pau Gasol and Arron Afflalo.
Orlando could trade Gasol in a future trade to receive additional assets, whereas the team runs the risk of losing Bynum in free agency in 2013.
The Magic would also acquire draft picks and cap relief.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports (http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222905/Lakers_Magic_Talking_Dwight_Howard_Trade_With_Nugg ets_Sixers#ixzz234Tybic1

DMC
08-09-2012, 03:52 PM
what's with the short succinct replies from you and Timvp...yall try so hard to seem clever and intellectual

Is your Spurs fan name "Extra Stout"?

Not that I expect you to be honest.

monosylab1k
08-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Is your Spurs fan name "Extra Stout"?

Not that I expect you to be honest.

rofl if ES became Kool that would be the single biggest 180 in internet history.

jeebus
08-09-2012, 07:49 PM
rofl if ES became Kool that would be the single biggest 180 in internet history.

all we need now is a Kori confirmation

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 12:29 AM
i just hope timvp isn't dying again tbqh
so glad timvp isnt dying again

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 06:15 PM
this is a butthurt lovers classic

Thread
03-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Yep, DUNCAN really showed his ass back then. He was cool as a cumcumber before that, but, he went all in at that particular juncture. It was truly amazing. In fact when he came after me I wasn't even that angry. He was obviously driven and needed me gone more than I needed to stay. I just never have understood the motivation to his change in behavior. Astonishing.

jag
03-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Yep, DUNCAN really showed his ass back then. He was cool as a cumcumber before that, but, he went all in at that particular juncture. It was truly amazing. In fact when he came after me I wasn't even that angry. He was obviously driven and needed me gone more than I needed to stay. I just never have understood the motivation to his change in behavior. Astonishing.

You two will always have the Chuckbox, Dale. No one can ever take that away from you.

Thread
03-20-2013, 09:11 PM
You two will always have the Chuckbox, Dale. No one can ever take that away from you.

Their fuckin' mushrooms will absolutely blow your fuckin' shorts right on off. & then the kicker: you get the ASU coeds. They look at me with utter contempt, but, that don't stop me from lookin'.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Dale backpedaled from saying he was 5 minutes late to the chuckbox to saying he was 10-15 minutes late. Once he finally admits he was actually 20 minutes late, he won't have the Chuckbox.

InK
03-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Kori has been allowing me to post under multiple trolls for awhile now...completing undermining the EC...:lol she's my gal what can I say...:lol

I will admit it...I have a troll for each team...My Heat troll is obvious..it's Harlem Heat...my Mavs troll is BUMP...I'm sorry Tyson and DPG :lol...my Spur troll shall remain un-named...

:lmao Kool has no life and is a loser...trolling everyone like this :lmao

Well his trolls are now public, so there should be no problem pinking them. Or does Kool want to say anything in his defense??

Thread
03-20-2013, 10:06 PM
^Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

P.S., thanks for the victory tonite. Need another one Friday nite from ya's.

Chop/chop.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Well his trolls are now public, so there should be no problem pinking them. Or does Kool want to say anything in his defense??

My Spur troll is Jeebus
My Heat Troll is Taco_Meat Jackson
My alt Mav troll is Mavs>Spurs

InK
03-20-2013, 10:24 PM
My Spur troll is Jeebus
My Heat Troll is Taco_Meat Jackson
My alt Mav troll is Mavs>Spurs

:lol

MultiTroll
03-20-2013, 10:45 PM
....EC completely pointless