PDA

View Full Version : M>s is disappointed

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
There is a sissy coward snitch within our ranks. Now I'm not sure which one of you buttfrustrated, cowardly, petty, small individuals would stoop so low as to tattle on Tyson and get him all ignored, but whoever you are I disrespect you for that.

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 02:50 PM
what happened

Venti Quattro
08-08-2012, 03:10 PM
what happened

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Idk Tyson is on all ignore for no apparent reason

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Maybe it's cause a certain someone ratted on Tyson for saying his name and revealing personal information I saaaaaaiiidddddddddddd

Venti Quattro
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Same thing that happened to the Nazi trolls? Ooh it must be bad

ElNono
08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Idk Tyson is on all ignore for no apparent reason

again? Didn't you get it back a week ago?

JJ Hickson
08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Maybe it's cause a certain someone ratted on Tyson for saying his name and revealing personal information I saaaaaaiiidddddddddddd

He was referring to me tbh.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:28 PM
He was referring to me tbh.

Yeah I hit my head and falsely assumed that jj was somebody else's troll for a minute but idk if that's it

ElNono
08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
IMO, it's retaliation for outing who really Kool is...

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:31 PM

What is "all ignore"?

Also, if you believe I said anything you really are a little school girl :lol

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Emo thread btw, taking this stuff wayyyyyy to serious IMO

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm disappointed, not making 10 page essays about it
Dpg. You should get out your pad and pen.

jeebus
08-08-2012, 03:37 PM
son is that on 25 posts per page or 40?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM

The fact you are disappointed about the internet is emo. Also the fact you think saying my name which I shared with asian hoopers freely is something edgy or funny is something else entirely (especially thinking I would care).

whitemamba
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Emo thread btw, taking this stuff wayyyyyy to serious IMO

welcome to the forums. where most these bros are as social as a fucking hamster. no one talks sports but sit there and jerk each other of on a daily basiss

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Don't worry, he'll cry to unc and aunt until whatever this is goes his way and he can be whole again.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:42 PM
The fact you are disappointed about the internet is emo. Also the fact you think saying my name which I shared with asian hoopers freely is something edgy or funny is something else entirely (especially thinking I would care).

Driving. Hundreds. Of. Miles. Over. Internet. Basketball.

Tbh

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Inviting me to meet you with a thread dedicated to internet basketball.

:cry I am just so upset that someone got me ignored online :cry I must start a thread to tell everyone :cry

Everyone! Look where Bump ranked me!!! Look Lookkkkkkkk!

Bump: "you're taking these rankings a little too serious" crofl

dirk4mvp
08-08-2012, 03:47 PM
in on the 1st page of this 10+ pager

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Taunting you with a thread about basketball*

Lol getting buttmad and using the ignore feature*

Lol Bump saying I'm better than you, after you begged him for his input*

That post was directed at you and also the mookie crew for getting mad about pego being the worst hooper on spurstalk crofl crofl****

ginobili's bald spot
08-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Cool another DPG vs M>S thread. We needed more of these.

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM
What is "all ignore"?

Also, if you believe I said anything you really are a little school girl :lol

Just speculating IMO

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Taunting you with a thread about basketball*

Lol getting buttmad and using the ignore feature*

Lol Bump saying I'm better than you, after you begged him for his input*

That post was directed at you and also the mookie crew for getting mad about pego being the worst hooper on spurstalk crofl crofl****

:lol getting trolled by thinking you were on ignore

:lol you begged for the ranking

:lol saying the post was directed at me like I said anything about pego

So explain this thread and how it's not emo?

Go.

But Im done here now that you look like an idiot and called out the wrong person because you got trolled :lol

dirk4mvp
08-08-2012, 03:53 PM
The Glorious Winged Faggot, Archangel of Faggotville, doing a lil detective work he saaaaaaiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddd.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM

You do realize who keeps starting these threads.

Venti Quattro
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Just speculating IMO

Well you can't b*tch about Tyson starting threads about me then add to it with your shitty 6th grade girl speculation bruh.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:55 PM
This thread is about someone tattling on tyson like a little bitch, so if you think this thread is about you then you just admitted you're the bitch.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Great logic, I can see why your friends on here really like you :tu

DMC
08-08-2012, 03:56 PM
IMO, it's retaliation for outing who really Kool is...
No one has approached me about it. m>s should be safe.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
:lol You don't have to worry about the height disadvantage bruh. Besides Bump, no one that I have played with on ST is really any better than I am at basketball even with their "height" advantage. MD, Mono & probably even Bump will tell you that.

Bump cannigeta amen

Bump please validate me, tell em I don't suck :cry

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Great logic, I can see why your friends on here really like you :tu

So why'd you tattle faggot? Tyson got a little too far under your skin or what.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
A grown man. Complaining about tattling. On the internet. Wow. No matter if you just keep making up lies and saying random stuff, that does it make it so and makes you look really emo and stupid :lol

Late, I can stop responding easily, can you?

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 04:01 PM
A grown man. Tattling. On the internet.

well that's fucking telling me

TheSanityAnnex
08-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Has m>s always been this much of little pussy?

Whining about tattling, on the Internet. Seriously? Think about that for a second. You're a straight up bitch dude.

TheSanityAnnex
Has m>s always been this much of little pussy?

Whining about tattling, on the Internet. Seriously? Think about that for a second. You're a straight up bitch dude.

TheSanityAnnex
Double post for emphasis. Fucking emo bitch.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 05:41 PM
sup mono? i'm aware that you now control the TSA troll...

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 05:42 PM
I didn't tattle.

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 05:42 PM
I narced.

vy65
08-08-2012, 05:49 PM
When are you two fags gonna get it over with and fuck?

TubThumper
08-08-2012, 05:54 PM
I didn't tattle.

I narced.

wouldn't doing that mean you paused your Spurstalk life for a few minutes? How did you survive?

ChumpDumper
08-08-2012, 05:55 PM
wouldn't doing that mean you paused your Spurstalk life for a few minutes? How did you survive?You exist because of me.

That's pretty cool.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 05:57 PM
This thread is about someone tattling on tyson like a little bitch, so if you think this thread is about you then you just admitted you're the bitch.

Funny thing is the entire thread and emo'ing is based off the above logic when I was the one accused :lol

I didn't say anything to anyone about Tyson getting my name from his buddy DoK because I don't care so this is just really strange to me tbh. I don't even know what "all ignore" is.

DeadlyDynasty
08-08-2012, 05:58 PM
you guys are so mean to each other

TubThumper
08-08-2012, 05:58 PM
You exist because of me.

That's pretty cool.

Your near 70k (early congrats btw) exists because your life consists of nothing else besides eating cheese nips and tonguing mods buttholes.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
you guys are so mean to each other

Last thing - DD you might want to hold off on telling them about that message I sent you on how I was going to act like I had M>S on ignore since it's spawned some sort of new internet meme.

mavs>spurs

Funny thing is the entire thread and emo'ing is based off the above logic when I was the one accused :lol

I didn't say anything to anyone about Tyson getting my name from his buddy DoK because I don't care so this is just really strange to me tbh. I don't even know what "all ignore" is.

oh, guess he lied

ChumpDumper
Your near 70k (early congrats btw) exists because your life consists of nothing else besides eating cheese nips and tonguing mods buttholes.I do neither of these things.

Besides, the narcing took mere seconds. Years of practice and all that.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 06:01 PM
A grown man. Complaining about tattling. On the internet. Wow. No matter if you just keep making up lies and saying random stuff, that does it make it so and makes you look really emo and stupid :lol

A grown man. Tattling. On the internet.

well that's fucking telling me

Oh. I'm out.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Classic dpg, i can stop posting easy can you? oh look you posted and i posted but thats okay because you posted par per etc

Pickle
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Your near 70k (early congrats btw) exists because your life consists of nothing else besides eating cheese nips and tonguing mods buttholes.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
TT goin ham :rollin

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 06:08 PM
son is that on 25 posts per page or 40?

:lol underrated post

DeadlyDynasty
08-08-2012, 06:08 PM
M>s and DPG just need to settle this shit on the courts. 1-on-1 game, and put that shit on youtube.

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
M>s and DPG just need to settle this shit on the courts. 1-on-1 game, and put that shit on youtube.

I'm down to record

George W Bush
08-08-2012, 06:15 PM

:lmao

It's true. My administrations illegal spying confirms this.

TheSanityAnnex
08-08-2012, 06:16 PM

Wrong. This is me. Got my account back and thought I'd log in to let you know how much of a crying sissy you sound like. Man up, stop acting like a bitch, and quit worrying about who tattled on you.

The Reckoning
08-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Double post for emphasis. Fucking emo bitch.

:lol

TSA
08-08-2012, 06:17 PM
And this is me as well dropping by the call you a sniveling little sissy.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Wrong. This is me. Got my account back and thought I'd log in to let you know how much of a crying sissy you sound like. Man up, stop acting like a bitch, and quit worrying about who tattled on you.

Or at least stop showing how mad you really are by calling out the wrong guy for doing it :lol.

Last post in here. For real.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 06:24 PM

aren't you like 40 by now brah? maybe you should make like the rest of your middle aged bros and get married. what's the matter, they all got lives and kids now so you're forced to do the walk of shame back to spurstalk and pretend to be in your 20's again?

like i told you once before, congrats on becoming the new tlong.

TheSanityAnnex
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
aren't you like 40 by now brah? maybe you should make like the rest of your middle aged bros and get married. what's the matter, they all got lives and kids now so you're forced to do the walk of shame back to spurstalk and pretend to be in your 20's again?

like i told you once before, congrats on becoming the new tlong.

Age smack? Damn you've lost the ability to talk smack dude. I'm 30, and have plenty to do with my life, which is why I'm not here as much anymore. Why are you here so much? Got nothing going on in your life?

I'm sitting on the pot taking a shit as I type this. Im on spurstalk pretty much everytime I shit so I'm on here around twice a day. The fact I even felt the need to log in and call you out on your tattling meltdown should tell you something. You are acting like a bitch. Plain and simple. A thumb sucking change my diaper crying 3 year old type bitch.

:cry dpg stole my binky :cry

TheSanityAnnex
08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
By the way I'm about to wipe my ass and log off so if you're expecting some sort of prompt response to your next whiny post to me it probably won't be until around 7:45 am PST when I sit down for my next shit.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Age smack? Damn you've lost the ability to talk smack dude. I'm 30, and have plenty to do with my life, which is why I'm not here as much anymore. Why are you here so much? Got nothing going on in your life?

I'm sitting on the pot taking a shit as I type this. Im on spurstalk pretty much everytime I shit so I'm on here around twice a day. The fact I even felt the need to log in and call you out on your tattling meltdown should tell you something. You are acting like a bitch. Plain and simple. A thumb sucking change my diaper crying 3 year old type bitch.

:cry dpg stole my binky :cry

Mono is 30, but the original TSA was 30 back in prime 2006 troll forum era.

Crofl "tattling" on yourself

monosylab1k
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM

ROFL the second HH pm'd me giving me the TSA password, i knew he was gonna leak it to you that i had it. After he used it to shit talk you, then immediately handed it to me i had it figured out. Good thing i have the pm saved showing i basically did nothing with those trolls.

TSA
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Wrong. TSA was 24 in prime troll forum era. Funny when someone tells you that they know your age better than yourself. Keep digging that hole.

Kori Ellis
08-08-2012, 07:40 PM
PM me and tell me what happened... I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Don't worry, he'll cry to unc and aunt until whatever this is goes his way and he can be whole again.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:06 PM
^you're supposed to be done posting, like 3 times now already actually

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey DPG, why are people always fighting and arguing with you?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
It's because I am very argumentative, SBM. That's on me and something I need to work on.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
^you're supposed to be done posting, like 3 times now already actually

That wasn't a new post. Also, did I not call it? Did. I. Not. Call. It.

Sh*t, now I'm done.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:39 PM
^there he goes again. lying, deceiving, trolling dpg that we all know.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:45 PM
legal age to work in the US is 16, so I'm confused how a 24 year old would say this..

Damn!

Long time since someone tried to use a job I worked over ten years ago to talk shit...

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:08 PM
It's because I am very argumentative, SBM. That's on me and something I need to work on.

So if you are aware of it why are you still doing it?

It seems like no one really likes you or respects you and to be quite honest, you do sound exactly like one of those Napoleon complex douches. Are you in fact a man of short stature?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Well, tbh SBM (and thank you for asking me questions and talking about this like an adult) it really just seems like a lot, but it's concentrated within a small group. It's not wide spread. Some of it is just for laughs and some is because a zebra just can't change their stripes IMO. I still have mostly basketball discussion (which is what the forum is about), but the front page stuff on here is the sidebar stuff like this.

I definitely can't really argue with you on who likes me or not - although I would probably trust your judgement more than most since you have a free mind - unguarded by what society tells you to be. It is kind of subjective and I do have several friend requests on here (that I humbly accepted) and have even met in real life with several posters to do physical fitness (:lol play basketball). The site owners are my aunt and uncle, so I know at least they like me (even if Unc gets a little mad at me -what family doesn't have problems amiright?!).

I am a man of short stature but I am not fat so I have that going for me. I played soccer my entire life (which as you know requires a lot of running) and still play today, in addition to basketball (which also requires solid sprinting, jumping and moving). Don't have any complex's about it since I accomplished a lot for someone with my disabilities.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Well, tbh SBM (and thank you for asking me questions and talking about this like an adult) it really just seems like a lot, but it's concentrated within a small group. It's not wide spread. Some of it is just for laughs and some is because a zebra just can't change their stripes IMO. I still have mostly basketball discussion (which is what the forum is about), but the front page stuff on here is the sidebar stuff like this.

I definitely can't really argue with you on who likes me or not - although I would probably trust your judgement more than most since you have a free mind - unguarded by what society tells you to be. It is kind of subjective and I do have several friend requests on here (that I humbly accepted) and have even met in real life with several posters to do physical fitness (:lol play basketball). The site owners are my aunt and uncle, so I know at least they like me (even if Unc gets a little mad at me -what family doesn't have problems amiright?!).

I am a man of short stature but I am not fat so I have that going for me. I played soccer my entire life (which as you know requires a lot of running) and still play today, in addition to basketball (which also requires solid sprinting, jumping and moving). Don't have any complex's about it since I accomplished a lot for someone with my disabilities.

Why are you being sarcastic with me, I'm only asking you a question about what appears to be a tendency on your part to get into long, long threads where the arguments are never-ending. Usually you are right at the center of it.

If you are going to resort to sarcasm, then it seems like it will only spark yet another argumentative thread. Can't you get along with anyone?

Samuel Eto'o
08-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Vaginatarian. Thats fucking funny right there.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I am not being sarcastic at all. It's not like I am asking you to ask the people arguing with me then get back to me. I am answering your very valid, yet tough personal questions as honestly and timely as I can.

Bill_Brasky
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
^don't mind it dpg, SBM has been going full retard lately with the trying-too-hard bads.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I don't mind, Bill B, I don't make excuses.

hehateme
08-09-2012, 12:17 AM
This faggot SBM trying to troll yet another thread, but per the usual, gets shit on and still posts like a 65yr old prison guard, Dane Cook wannabe comedian. We should buy your old ass a laugh track so at least you try to save face somewhere.

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 08:42 AM
you all old fucks would've died by the end of 21st century tbh, da future is ours

DMC
08-09-2012, 08:49 AM

Problem solved.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. You are not a big man.

:p:

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 08:57 AM
if you have m>s on all-ignore too, you'll miss more than half of the total posts made by mavs fans tbh but it doesn't seem like an issue at all since you live in dallas and you're probably the only one in your community who doesn't have them mavs as his favorite NBA team. being a spurs fan in dallas is just as ridiculous as being a soccer fan in the US, or being a white guy who's only 5'6 with bare feet :lol

you must enjoy being in the minority, don't you?