PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
First there was this..

Also the fact you think saying my name which I shared with asian hoopers freely is something edgy or funny is something else entirely (especially thinking I would care).

And then there was this :lmao

Password should be "MD stop acting like a little maggot". :lol Giving Tyson my name like it was something special and then trying to act like I said something about it. Maggot.

Brah, chill your little ass out and stop picking on 18 year olds because you're a dumbass who gives out his name on spurstalk. lol saying you aren't mad then throwing an emo fit in the nfl forum.

:cry you sold me out cry :cry

Congrats, you have officially become the biggest faggot on the forum.

Lincoln
08-08-2012, 04:23 PM
:wow

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 04:38 PM
2nd emo thread from you. About me. I know it was DoK who gave you my name and I don't care, it's not a secret :lol

The fact MD was trying to troll and fan your emo flames by suggesting I said something is what I was getting at. If 2 posts is emo, then what is two threads? Flaming EMO?

I'll stop responding, let's see if you can?

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Hey DPG, why doesn't anyone here like you or respect you?

What's up with that?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I disagree, but I would love to answer your question directly and accept responsibility for my role. It's really just two guys. Even though we argue, they do respect me though. They actually ask me for real life advice in private and invite me to hang out and play hoops. So it's not quite as it appears.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:38 PM
^he's not even allowed to come play pickup basketball thats why we all scheduled it this weekend when he can't make it

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi M>S. I have played basketball with them before several times so I think you are being a little intellectually dishonest since you have had quite an embarrassing night. I don't want to argue with you though, because you argue wayyyyyyyy to much and it annoys everyone. So I'll stop - I was simply answering another poster's question - you did not need to butt in like you always do IMO.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I was just bringing a little honesty to the table, since you like to lie a lot IMO.

"It's really just two guys"

Because I'm pretty sure you've never hooped with the 2 guys in question before.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 08:54 PM
He said no one on here likes me or respects me. I told him it's only 2 guys that don't like me (as far as I know, very well could be many, many more), but that I've played hoops with several posters on here so they at least like me enough to invite me. I don't see how that is at all dishonest. I'm not going to bring up the things you did wrong and were exposed about recently, that's the old me. I am just going to focus on what I did wrong and worry about that.

God Bless M>S. I hope you get what you are looking for on this site.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:55 PM
^lol

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 08:58 PM
we'll i'm glad you have finally relaxed from your meltdown and maybe now other posters won't refer to you as "emo" or disallow you from hooping. as I said and I am a man of my word, if you can be a decent guy and post normal for a couple of months i will see to it that you are allowed to play basketball with the rest of us. good luck to you too.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't like either one of you.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:06 PM
He said no one on here likes me or respects me. I told him it's only 2 guys that don't like me (as far as I know, very well could be many, many more), but that I've played hoops with several posters on here so they at least like me enough to invite me. I don't see how that is at all dishonest. I'm not going to bring up the things you did wrong and were exposed about recently, that's the old me. I am just going to focus on what I did wrong and worry about that.

God Bless M>S. I hope you get what you are looking for on this site.

I have noticed a lot more than two guys arguing with you and generally disrespecting you. It seems like the common denominator is you. Why are you generally a hateful person?

If you are aware of your conduct, why continue to act this way?

Reck
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Who cares why he acts the way he does? Why does it concern you?

Are you the one always telling people to butt out of Avante's thread? Take your own advise and high tail it out of here.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Who cares why he acts the way he does? Why does it concern you?

Are you the one always telling people to butt out of Avante's thread? Take your own advise and high tail it out of here.

stfu suck ass

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Shadow, his questions stem from me asking him. Although he has not answered those questions (I'm sure he has a wonderful reason), he is fully within his rights to ask me and I will do my best to answer honestly and candidly.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:24 PM
I have noticed a lot more than two guys arguing with you and generally disrespecting you. It seems like the common denominator is you. Why are you generally a hateful person?

If you are aware of your conduct, why continue to act this way?

Who would those be? Keep in mind, what may seem like more than one person is actually trolls of the same person (you know how SpursTalk is bro!).

I would not say I am hateful IMO. I certainly will argue, again I accept full responsibility for that - but as I mentioned before I have actually gone out of my way to help a lot of posters (helped them with college/career choices, given advice and even done a few other things that I don't want known because I am not looking for credit).

I am sure you have a lot of friend requests on ST and I've probably just missed you at some basketball get togethers but if you meet me I am sure you would see that while I like to argue it's more in the vain of brosephs being brosephs.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Shadow, his questions stem from me asking him. Although he has not answered those questions (I'm sure he has a wonderful reason), he is fully within his rights to ask me and I will do my best to answer honestly and candidly.

He can't really help himself. He depends on others for his validation.

Sad.

Reck
08-08-2012, 09:28 PM

He does that all the time though.

He'll get on you but when you ask him the same type of questions he'll get all bent out of shape.

Holier than thou type of douchebag.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Yes, he's seemingly struggled to answer questions and even though he is mocking me, I still feel I owe it to him to answer his questions directly and to not make excuses. Don't be another stat in the people that argue with him though. You and I don't argue, so I don't want to see you arguing with him (which you already kind of have, but it's not SBM's fault more than likely).

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Why would anyone ask you for advice? Is that just schtick?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Ohm, for the same reason that someone who says they don't like me (you) would also send me a friend request (also you).

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I just got a friend request from you tbh. Who gives a shit about friend requests?

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Ya - when I took you off my friends list, and then this came up, I just went back in to send you the friend request.

I don't know who gives a shit, do you not remember sending me a friend request?

DMC
08-08-2012, 09:46 PM
:lol people who get snared into this "feud" only to be trolled into oblivion.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Ya - when I took you off my friends list, and then this came up, I just went back in to send you the friend request.

I don't know who gives a shit, do you not remember sending me a friend request?

No. I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, dude.

silverblk mystix
08-08-2012, 09:50 PM
He does that all the time though.

He'll get on you but when you ask him the same type of questions he'll get all bent out of shape.

Holier than thou type of douchebag.

:cry:cry

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 09:51 PM
No. I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, dude.

:lol I could take a screen shot of the fact you are already on my friends list (just unchecked since I took you off) but I won't do that because you probably just forgot.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't deny that we were on each others friends list at one time. I honestly do not remember who sent sent the original request to whom. It was a long time ago, man. All I know is that I currently have a friend request from you in my inbox.

Reck
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Crying smileys. That's really really telling me. :madrun

Clown.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't deny that we were on each others friends list at one time. I honestly do not remember who sent sent the original request to whom. It was a long time ago, man. All I know is that I currently have a friend request from you in my inbox.

Oh good, the memory is coming back. And yes, you have a friend request. I put the check back in the box when you brought it up. I've seen you posting a bit more so I thought I would extend an olive branch.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:41 PM
When I brought what up? This is a dubious olive branch, bruh.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 10:43 PM
When you said who cares about friend requests. I knew I remembered you sending me one and that we were once friends. I saw that I had you unchecked, so I re-sent a request. No biggie.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Ah . . . well, let's get a beer sometime and see how things go

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Ah . . . well, let's get a beer sometime and see how things go

sounds like you're asking him out on a date, thats not something a straight man says to another man.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Cool.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
sounds like you're asking him out on a date, thats not something a straight man says to another man.

You should know, pickle breath.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
hey don't get mad at me you said it.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:52 PM
You are a sad and stupid person.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 10:54 PM
You are a sad and stupid person.

you just asked to meet up with another man on a messaboard and said you'll "see how things go."

it's obvious who's sad here.

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 10:57 PM
you just asked to meet up with another man on a messaboard and said you'll "see how things go."

it's obvious who's sad here.

It was a joke, shithead. I have no idea where dpg lives. Are you really this stupid, or is this your schtick now?

DMC
08-08-2012, 11:06 PM
It was a joke, shithead. I have no idea where dpg lives. Are you really this stupid, or is this your schtick now?
I can PM you his home address.

DeadlyDynasty
08-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Ohm, for the same reason that someone who says they don't like me (you) would also send me a friend request (also you).
:lmao

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 11:11 PM
I can PM you his home address.

Send it to m>s. He can do a drive by with his homies.

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 11:12 PM

don't you live down south with all the other fuckheads? meeting up for a beer doesn't usually consist of knowing where the other person lives, it appeared like you asked him out to go for a drink at a bar or something.

shit, maybe if you didnt post like a total fucking homo it wouldn't be easily mistakable that you asked a guy out on a date.

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 11:19 PM
This is getting ridiculous - just let it go M>S

mavs>spurs
08-08-2012, 11:24 PM
shit this is yall's weird little moment i'm out

DPG21920
08-08-2012, 11:26 PM
It's done Ohm :lol

Jeff Leppard
08-08-2012, 11:32 PM
don't you live down south with all the other fuckheads? meeting up for a beer doesn't usually consist of knowing where the other person lives, it appeared like you asked him out to go for a drink at a bar or something.

shit, maybe if you didnt post like a total fucking homo it wouldn't be easily mistakable that you asked a guy out on a date.

This is coming from a guy who :cry and :cry for another man to wear his pickle like a promise ring.

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I disagree, but I would love to answer your question directly and accept responsibility for my role. It's really just two guys. Even though we argue, they do respect me though. They actually ask me for real life advice in private and invite me to hang out and play hoops. So it's not quite as it appears.

is it like only when you're invited to hoop with asians, who're roughly the same size as you, will you actually show up and play instead of shirking the appointment like a pussy?

TE
08-09-2012, 09:48 AM

:lol