PDA

View Full Version : ok so if

I. Hustle
08-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Skinny bitches who always think they are too fat are anorexic,what are fat bitches that try to dress slutty? Big titties does not equal boneability.

The Reckoning
08-08-2012, 09:28 PM
i had some fat, slutty dressed british girl trying to grind on me the other night and yelling "MAHN UP!" then kept tossing scottish pounds at me like she was trying to buy me.

AussieFanKurt
08-08-2012, 09:30 PM
both parties are delusional

DMC
08-08-2012, 11:05 PM
skinny bitches who always think they are too fat are anorexic,what are fat bitches that try to dress slutty? Big titties does not equal boneability.
wnba?

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
i heard some guys are exclusively attracted to them fat bitches for some odd reason tbh

Creepn
08-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Big titties equals bonability to me for 85-90% of the time for me. I'd fuck a fatty with huge hits. Suffocate me with them.

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Suffocate me with them.

we all wish this for you

Creepn
08-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Hook me up with a fatty then. We all win here.

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Hook me up with a fatty then. We all win here.

Avante asks if you'll settle for some hairy man boobs

Creepn
08-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Lol

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 12:07 PM
the british accent truly is a turn off

This is just wrong. British accents are heaven.

The Reckoning
08-09-2012, 04:15 PM
^

depends which part of britain. this girl was so drunk she was getting cockneyed.

The Reckoning
08-09-2012, 04:15 PM
just not by me. ever.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 04:18 PM
^

depends which part of britain. this girl was so drunk she was getting cockneyed.

Yeah. Region is important. I actually quite like the cockney accent, but it can be a bit shrill in a woman's voice.

just not by me. ever.

Entendre.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 04:21 PM

It depends how you arrived at that conclusion.

I lived in hollywood for many years and I remember some british cats with huge accents that were great musicians that I knew...and they had some of the nastiest, disgusting habits like picking shit out of their nose in restaurants, taking off their shoes and picking at their toenails with their fingernails and tossing it aside and then grab their sandwiches without washing their hands.

You would have loved their accents...but, trust me, they would have definitely shattered your romantic ideal of them being so sexy.

I hear that accent today and I think of disgusting people....but to each his own.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 04:24 PM
It depends how you arrived at that conclusion.

I lived in hollywood for many years and I remember some british cats with huge accents that were great musicians that I knew...and they had some of the nastiest, disgusting habits like picking shit out of their nose in restaurants, taking off their shoes and picking at their toenails with their fingernails and tossing it aside and then grab their sandwiches without washing their hands.

You would have loved their accents...but, trust me, they would have definitely shattered your romantic ideal of them being so sexy.

I hear that accent today and I think of disgusting people....but to each his own.

That's dumb.

But to each their own.

Tony Sinclair
08-09-2012, 04:24 PM

I'd take you there.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 04:49 PM
That's dumb.

But to each their own.

What is dumb?

I have an impression of british people and the ones that I knew personally and spent time with were disgusting people.
I do understand that not all British people are disgusting--this is just what comes to mind for me when I hear brits talk.

Most Brits cease to be sexy when you witness their direct behavior instead of your idealized romantic impression you have conjured in your mind.

Doesn't sound dumb tbh.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 04:50 PM
I'd take you there.

Nice.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 05:00 PM
What is dumb?

I have an impression of british people and the ones that I knew personally and spent time with were disgusting people.
I do understand that not all British people are disgusting--this is just what comes to mind for me when I hear brits talk.

Most Brits cease to be sexy when you witness their direct behavior instead of your idealized romantic impression you have conjured in your mind.

Doesn't sound dumb tbh.

I guess I just think it silly to make those sorts of associations. Or to make sweeping "most Brits ____" statements based on the actions of a few Brits you knew several years ago.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I'd take you there.

Entendre.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I guess I just think it silly to make those sorts of associations. Or to make sweeping "most Brits ____" statements based on the actions of a few Brits you knew several years ago.

Some things are hard to forget, had I met Liz Hurley in her prime and had a torrid sexual affair where we swung from chandeliers and wore Hitler costumes while we threw jello at each other while flaming farm animals ran around the room-as foreplay...
and then ravaged each other to exhaustion...

I might have a different Brit accent association in my mind...

I. Hustle
08-09-2012, 09:08 PM
What's with the Brit Shit? This thread is about fat skanks

Avante
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Once you get over....she has titties and an ass...yippeee!..you start to realize none of that matters. It's is she fun to be with.