08-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Patty Mills outscores all y'all supposed SUPERSTARS

AussieFanKurt
08-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Lucky the Spurs have him then ay

Calispursfan11
08-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Lucky the Spurs have him then ay

Ay mate! That's the point. The young aboriginal is a pure scoring machine, much like Bobby Jackson was. We should nickname him "Buckets" the 2nd.

it's me
08-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Lol Manu saying Arg has 5 to 10 % chance against the US......I'd say more like 0.00000001% chance.

Dr Cox
08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
dumb thread.

You don't need a high scorer when you have so much depth.

Kindof like the Spurs this year.

TE
08-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Wow, just when I thought Califaggotspursfan's threads couldn't get any worse.

:lol

Dex
08-09-2012, 11:46 AM
dumb thread.

You don't need a high scorer when you have so much depth.

Kindof like the Spurs this year.

Certainly won't hurt to have another Spur who can consistently create his own offense. Takes more pressure off of Tony and Manu.

mudyez
08-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Lol Manu saying Arg has 5 to 10 % chance against the US......I'd say more like 0.00000001% chance.

actually I think 5-10% is accurate.

Calispursfan11
08-09-2012, 09:53 PM

You sure spend a lot of time stalking me, don't you you piece of shit. I think you're obsessed with me. So if I'm a faggot, that makes you a turbo faggot. And apparently, the only word you know and can type is faggot, so it's clear that you are an obssessed butt pirate who whacks off to shemales and fantasizes about large objects up his ass.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2012, 11:03 PM

You sure spend a lot of time stalking me, don't you you piece of shit. I think you're obsessed with me. So if I'm a faggot, that makes you a turbo faggot. And apparently, the only word you know and can type is faggot, so it's clear that you are an obssessed butt pirate who whacks off to shemales and fantasizes about large objects up his ass.

Both of y'all are fucking stupid. Califaggotspursfan? Stupid fucking insult. Turbo faggot? Just as fucking stupid. Shut the fuck up and keep to the fucking topic. That is all.

TE
08-10-2012, 12:23 AM

:lol stalking you?

You're threads are shit. They're fucking horrible. If I were you, I'd stick to posting in threads instead of making them.

Oh and spend some time doing research you stupid fuck, I'm not fkla.

Sean Cagney
08-10-2012, 01:03 AM
WOW he outscored them and lost big! Lebron had a triple double! WOW lets say LOL USA bball team for winning big and letting one guy outscore them! STFU idiot and go post something relevant.

TE
08-10-2012, 01:11 AM
WOW he outscored them and lost big! Lebron had a triple double! WOW lets say LOL USA bball team for winning big and letting one guy outscore them! STFU idiot and go post something relevant.

Goods

Calispursfan11
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Goods

You've got almost half the posts in this thread buddy. Seriously, stop stalking me. And stop taking your homophobic insecurities out on me just because you are too scared to post your own threads.

TE
08-11-2012, 09:52 AM
:lmao quantifying 3/14 posts as almost half of the posts in this thread

:lol stupid GNSF
:lol anti american
:lol crying about our unclassy american players
:lol "oh look! party mills scored more than anybody on team USA! haha team USA!!"

TE
08-11-2012, 10:00 AM
We should work on a truce, especially since your so classy because you only cheer for very classy players.

Let's start by brainstorming for your next thread. Oh I know! Make a thread about the overuse of emoticons! Go ahead and post it in the NBA forum! Go!

Calispursfan11
08-11-2012, 10:21 AM
LOL @ your 5 posts in my stupid GNSF thread already, stalker. LOL @ being butthurt by my threads. This isn't Nazi Germany, it's a message board. Stop lowering yourself to the GNSF level by responding to what you deem to be dumb threads. I will respect you more.

TheCerebral1
08-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Patty Mills has to score for the Aussie's because outside of Bogut who isn't playing to have any chance. The USA is so deep any one of their 4 point guards easily is better. No discredit to Mills who is a great second point guard for the Spurs but your arguement is weak. The USA team is deeper, more balanced and more athletic.

Calispursfan11
08-11-2012, 05:39 PM
LOL TE @ no comeback for my last comment. Clearly, you were just defeated by the quintessential GNSF - ME. Now go choke your chicken, while being ourtraged by my threads, you craptastic turdwit.

Calispursfan11
08-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Patty Mills has to score for the Aussie's because outside of Bogut who isn't playing to have any chance. The USA is so deep any one of their 4 point guards easily is better. No discredit to Mills who is a great second point guard for the Spurs but your arguement is weak. The USA team is deeper, more balanced and more athletic.

C'mon fella, you really think I think the Aussies are better than TEAM USA? Team USA is unfair to the rest of the world at the very least and they're basketball GODS in reality tbh. They face mortals in Australia and other teams. I am simply commending the tiny Aboriginal for his solid performance and happy he is a Spur bc he is fearless and continues to show that he will be a solid part of the Spurs next season.

TE
08-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Bads, all around.

Reck
08-12-2012, 03:14 AM
C'mon fella, you really think I think the Aussies are better than TEAM USA? Team USA is unfair to the rest of the world at the very least and they're basketball GODS in reality tbh. They face mortals in Australia and other teams. I am simply commending the tiny Aboriginal for his solid performance and happy he is a Spur bc he is fearless and continues to show that he will be a solid part of the Spurs next season.

Backpedaling. :lol

Spurs da champs
08-12-2012, 04:48 AM
LOL @ your 5 posts in my stupid GNSF thread already, stalker. LOL @ being butthurt by my threads. This isn't Nazi Germany, it's a message board. Stop lowering yourself to the GNSF level by responding to what you deem to be dumb threads. I will respect you more.

gee
08-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Hope he had fun waiting back four hours after the game for his drug test

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Patty Mills outscores all y'all supposed SUPERSTARS

LOL Patty Mills

Team USA getting a gold medal due to the :cry veteran leadership :cry of CP3 and LeGold.... Patty Mills not even getting to play for it...

MannyIsGod
08-12-2012, 12:52 PM
LOL Patty Mills enjoying his game high score medal.

Venti Quattro
08-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Go to Australia and hump some kangaroos there, fucker