PDA

View Full Version : Too bad.

Wild Cobra
08-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Too bad there are so many trolls, bullies, etc. here. there are times when i would like to have some honest sharing of life events with strangers for some honest opinions, rather than the trash the losers here provide. I once, years ago, shared an event that I was really put down over, and even today, there are some losers who bring it up.

Is there anything personal that can safely be brought to this forum without some online bully having fun with?

TimDunkem
08-09-2012, 03:20 AM
No.

AussieFanKurt
08-09-2012, 03:20 AM
No.

Too many keyboard warriors with no boundaries

redzero
08-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Maybe you should not have been stupid enough to talk about stalking a woman on here.

Wild Cobra
08-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Maybe you should not have been stupid enough to talk about stalking a woman on here.
LOL...

You are the perfect example.

Maybe you should look you the definition of "stalking" before looking so ignorant.

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2012, 06:47 AM
arent u the poster that jump into their front yard and start rolling on the floor scratchin his face?

The Reckoning
08-09-2012, 08:21 AM
yeah the site lost its edge when chode regulator left

SourCandy
08-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Immature imo. But when they log on just to bash or make jokes over personal issues it speaks volumes about their own lives. Or perhaps some of us aren't "e-tough" enough.

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 09:38 AM
pretend like it is one of your friend's story so even if it turns out to be stupid and dumb, you're clear and no one would scoff at you tbh

TE
08-09-2012, 09:47 AM
LOL...

You are the perfect example.

Maybe you should look you the definition of "stalking" before looking so ignorant.

So what would you call it?

baseline bum
08-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Are you talking about the time you shared your desire to go shoot Mexicans at the border with your own rifle if it was legal?

clambake
08-09-2012, 10:05 AM
there were some US soldiers in iraq that voiced their opposition to the war and were killed in combat.

a guy in here said it was karma.

clambake
08-09-2012, 10:06 AM
apparently they deserved to die.

Blake
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Too bad there are so many trolls, bullies, etc. here. there are times when i would like to have some honest sharing of life events with strangers for some honest opinions, rather than the trash the losers here provide. I once, years ago, shared an event that I was really put down over, and even today, there are some losers who bring it up.

Is there anything personal that can safely be brought to this forum without some online bully having fun with?

this is predominantly a San Antonio Spurs message board.

The best place to air out personal issues, imo.

Especially if you are from Portland, OR.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately, you can't.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 12:05 PM
A public message board is public. Should one expect or accept that everything they post turn into years worth of insults? Probably not. But you have to assume that anything you say here (or anywhere else that is public) is potentially open to ridicule. It's part of public discourse. As with any other group, including real life groups of real life people, it's up to you to either develop a thick enough skin to handle the ridicule and/or censor yourself to match the level of trust you have in the group.

Since I can't speak for anyone else, I'll just say that I continue to bring up the infamous flag lot story for a couple of reasons: a) it's fucking hilarious; and b) it's information you put out there yourself, which is fair game. I would expect everyone here to hound me for years, too, if I were to share any information about myself with such potential for comedy gold.

That said, I can almost guarantee that you'd get less shit for it if you weren't yourself such a tremendous dick on occasion. And if you weren't so clearly bothered by the insults. Your reaction doesn't have much to do with why I still bring up the stalking story, but you have to know that most of the people who make those jokes are doing it to get a rise out of you. And they likely see this thread as somewhat of a victory. Let this shit roll of your back, and eventually people will stop looking for that reaction.

Oh, also, as a note in response to your concerns as well as a caution to anyone else, you're kind of asking for more scrutiny if the personal information you're sharing comes with its own thread and a long story/disclosure statement.

Avante
08-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Anytime we find somewhere with an over abundance of young people in hiding we are going to get what we see here. It's to be expected and actually accepted. You either play a long or go someplace else.

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2012, 01:04 PM
OMGzers!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao

toooo bedddddd

you're a silly fuck today aren't you

FortuneCookie
08-09-2012, 01:07 PM
If it seems fates are against you today, they probably are.

Lucky Numbers: 22, 23, 34, 40, 51, 52

Wild Cobra
08-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Since I can't speak for anyone else, I'll just say that I continue to bring up the infamous flag lot story for a couple of reasons: a) it's fucking hilarious; and b) it's information you put out there yourself, which is fair game. I would expect everyone here to hound me for years, too, if I were to share any information about myself with such potential for comedy gold.

Well, I think the reactions from that story are real telling of people's ethics. At least you accept the story for what it was. Others do nothing but twist the events, showing just how unethical, devious, and maniacal they are.

clambake
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM
the girl in that story understood it the way the rest of us did.

Creepn
08-09-2012, 10:37 PM
I just can't believe you're dating a black chick. She just doesn't know that she's getting white devil cock in her. Really fucked up.

MannyIsGod
08-09-2012, 10:59 PM
:lmao

I don't believe there's any where you can go and not get scoffed for being a stalker, TBH. Poor misunderstood google maps stalker.

MannyIsGod
08-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately, you can't.

:lol

You got banned.

:lol

DMC
08-09-2012, 11:45 PM
You can bring up anything you like, but like IRL, be prepared to be reminded of it later. How many women have you met that won't throw back in your face something you shared with them in confidence?

Exactly. Just roll with it and don't take it personally. If you're going to take it personally, don't share it or use the private messaging system.

symple19
08-10-2012, 01:31 AM

No, there isn't. You're one of the most braindead, talking point spouting, retards on earth.

If you had a semi-original thought, maybe someone would engage you in a spirited conversation.

Alas, you're handicapped. So everyone rightfully denigrates you and drags you through the mud where you belong.

Good day sir

ashbeeigh
08-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Ugh. Nevermind. It would just invite trolls.

Blake
08-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, I think the reactions from that story are real telling of people's ethics. At least you accept the story for what it was. Others do nothing but twist the events, showing just how unethical, devious, and maniacal they are.

You laid out the events yourself showing how creepy you are

DMC
08-10-2012, 10:08 AM
I've read that story and even as a neutral party I think you spent too much time trying to figure out where she lived. No one does that without cause. To tell her that you found her house on Google (as a warning) is to say "I've spent a lot of time trying to locate you". That's scary for a girl. There's a reason she was communicating online; anonymity.