PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Kori Ellis
08-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Who needs pinked or banned?

Avante
cantthinkofanything
silverblkmystic (or whatever the name is)

Who else?

Thanks.

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 06:23 PM
For what reason?

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I tend not to call for bannings or pinkings, since the resulting sore anuses tend to lead to even more annoying posting, and since all of this behavior would likely disappear if everyone else would just stop feeding it...

but it might be nice if Avante were robbed of the ability to start threads.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, those 3 should do it.

Avante is the top priority imo. He's ruined both the club and the NFL forum.

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah, those 3 should do it.

Avante is the top priority imo. He's ruined both the club and the NFL forum.

Yep tbh, two birds one stone goods also if Greg Oden is actually made mod of that forum finally tbqh.

Reck
I tend not to call for bannings or pinkings, since the resulting sore anuses tend to lead to even more annoying posting, and since all of this behavior would likely disappear if everyone else would just stop feeding it...

but it might be nice if Avante were robbed of the ability to start threads.

I concur about the Avante thing.

He needs the boot.

silverblk mystix
Shameful to see these posters cryin' to mama...

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Both Avante AND sbm need the boot, they've ruined the Club completely with their meltdowns and shit threads....

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:28 PM

Take a backseat.

Avante has infected not only the Club but other parts of the board as well.

ChumpDumper
And boom goes the dynamite.

CuckingFunt

Not surprising you'd see it that way, but that's not what happened in this thread.

Hell, I was actually set to come in here and complain that your anal bleaching thread was deleted...

... just as I was posting something funny.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Not surprising you'd see it that way, but that's not what happened in this thread.

Hell, I was actually set to come in here and complain that your anal bleaching thread was deleted...

... just as I was posting something funny.Me too tbh. That thread was a fitting monument to SBM's butthurt.

You should probably start several more threads like that, SBM.

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 06:30 PM
anal bleaching

rofl rofl

Avante
What rules have I broke?

DUNCANownsKOBE
If you do ban Avante make sure you ban his RaZon account too.

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Take a backseat.

Avante has infected not only the Club but other parts of the board as well.

Such as...?

ChumpDumper
What rules have I broke?And the whimpering begins....

Reck
What rules have I broke?

Same rule you broke on those other 30 forums you got banned from.

Clipper Nation
What rules have I broke?

Your own "rules" for starters (no leeching, no posting shitty threads, no criticizing other posters)....

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Same rule you broke on those other 30 forums you got banned from.

Try, two.

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Such as...?

DUNCANownsKOBE Just said which part.

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Your own "rules" for starters (no leeching, no posting shitty threads, no criticizing other posters)....

Those are rules currently in place here?

DUNCANownsKOBE
Such as...?
The NFL forum.

There's no reason you need to spam the NFL forum with track & field conversations you have with yourself.

TheSanityAnnex
Avante/SBM don't need to be pinked.
Are they annoying? Of course. I can't fucking stand them. They'd probably be gone if dipshits like shadowflames and clipper nation (and to a lesser extent chumpdumper) would stop following them around responding to them. Just let their threads die. Do not respond. Simple as that.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Those are rules currently in place here?I suggest you start a thread asking about what rules you broke. Kori loves reading those and will respond promptly.

If she doesn't, start two more.

Avante
DUNCANownsKOBE Just said which part.

Ya think just maybe the fact I know a lot about the NFL (like 50 years of experience) has others jealous?

TheSanityAnnex
No sooner do I type this do shadowflames, chump, and clipper nation show up.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
No sooner do I type this do shadowflames, chump, and clipper nation show up.I have text alerts set up.

Avante
The NFL forum.

There's no reason you need to spam the NFL forum with track & field conversations you have with yourself.

Do you have to read those threads?

DUNCANownsKOBE
Ya think just maybe the fact I know a lot about the NFL (like 50 years of experience) has others jealous?
Or no one gives a shit about your knowledge of 1960s football.

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Or no one gives a shit about your knowledge of 1960s football.

Do I really need to breakdown the rosters of every 2012 team, which I could do. Didn't I just post about week one?

DontStopBelieving

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
Do you have to read those threads?
Do you have to make as many of them as you do?

Clipper Nation
Are they annoying? Of course. I can't fucking stand them. They'd probably be gone if dipshits like shadowflames and clipper nation (and to a lesser extent chumpdumper) would stop following them around responding to them. Just let their threads die. Do not respond. Simple as that.

Translation.... :cry

Seriously though, it shouldn't take the entire forum population not responding to any of their threads (which isn't a reasonable solution) to get them to stop flooding the boards with shit, as they shouldn't be doing it in the first place, tbh....

Reck

Follow them around? :lol

You'd be gone too if no one replied to your shitty threads too. That's not gonna happen. Everyone says if you dont respond to certain threads people will dissapear but that's not even close to being the case. Its a board cliche'.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Do I really need to breakdown the rosters of every 2012 team, which I could do.
No one cares about which players have/don't have "world class speed"

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Do I really need to breakdown the rosters of every 2012 team, which I could do.Yes.

Start a new thread for each team.

In the club.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:39 PM

And yet you STILL think Alex Smith is good.... :lmao

Avante
No one cares about which players have/don't have "world class speed"

When was the last time I talked about that, long long ago.

Lincoln
Pink Avante/RaZon and sbm. They've killed the club the past few months. Cantthinkofanything, chumpdumper, Shadowflame and clipper nation just add fuel to the fire by responding but I think that issue would be fixed if Avante and SBM were pinked.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
When was the last time I talked about that, long long ago.
If by long long ago you mean a few days ago then sure.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM

You'd be gone too if no one replied to your shitty threads too. That's not gonna happen. Everyone says if you dont respond to certain threads people will dissapear but that's not even close to being the case. Its a board cliche'.

Exactly.... hell, TSA still replies to m>s' threads even though they apparently don't like each other....

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
lol NBA forum regulars lamenting the state of the club

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
No sooner do I type this do shadowflames, chump, and clipper nation show up.

Oh and who are you? I've never even spoken to you and yet you have some sort of problem with me? :lol

Maybe sign into whatever name I know you by and stop talking nonsense.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 06:42 PM

Nah. It's actually pretty true. The Apollo mission conspiracy thread is the only one I can think of that's managed to be largely self sustaining for so long. Otherwise people frequently pop up and annoy everyone, people make fun of it for a while, then it gets less amusing, and everything fizzles out.

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:42 PM
If by long long ago you mean a few days ago then sure.

I know a ton about football as you will see, why not try and learn something?

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Also, a lot of the time, Avante follows US around telling us about how we're "leeches" or whatever, so of course people are going to respond to that.... he's also obsessed with me to the point of starting numerous threads about me, kind of hard to ignore that, tbh....

Lincoln
Too bad he has been here for years and that is his original account. He is just one of many annoyed by what the club has become

Kori Ellis
Avante/Razon pinked until Sept 1.

The rest of you, take it down a notch.

Thanks.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Too bad he has been here for years and that is his original account. He is just one of many annoyed by what the club has become:rollin

silverblk mystix
Shameful act of cowardice by all of you.

Criticizing others?

Are you fuckin' serious? Tell me the name of one poster here who hasn't done this?

Laughable garbage.

Do what you see fit.

Lincoln

No one gives a fuck what 40 time someone ran in High School or any other stupid bullshit you post. You should find a new forum tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
Because learning useless trivia about something that happened 20 years before I was born isn't something I have any interest in. Don't take it personally.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Criticizing others?

Are you fuckin' serious? Tell me the name of one poster here who hasn't done this?

Laughable garbage.

Do what you see fit.When you put yourself on the cross, how do you get that last nail in?

Clipper Nation
No one gives a fuck what 40 time someone ran in High School or any other stupid bullshit you post. You should find a new forum tbh

He's been banned from basically every track forum on the Internet for pulling the same shit he pulls here, so no can do....

Lincoln
He may return on RaZon to avoid the pinking...

Kori Ellis
Because learning useless trivia about something that happened 20 years before I was born isn't something I have any interest in. Don't take it personally.

What trolls did I unban without unpinking?

Kori Ellis
08-09-2012, 06:46 PM
He may return on RaZon to avoid the pinking...

Razon is pinked too.

DUNCANownsKOBE

Criticizing others?

Laughable garbage.

Do what you see fit.
The name of any poster who doesn't spam threads at the rate Avante/RaZon does?

That's easy.

Anyone with a username other than Avante, RaZon, Yonivore, or Koolaid_man

Avante

So talking about who win the West is........:rolleyes

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 06:47 PM
You guys have no integrity at all.

Hypocrits all of you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:47 PM
What trolls did I unban without unpinking?
?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM
:lol wow SBM's asshole is bleeding

CuckingFunt

Hypocrits all of you.

Someone I don't know can't start new threads.

On a message board.

For 20 whole days.

Oh my heavens noes!

Avante
He's been banned from basically every track forum on the Internet for pulling the same shit he pulls here, so no can do....

What do you have against reality?

Lincoln
So talking about who win the West is........:rolleyes

That is actually one of your decent threads in a sea of bullshit. Try to fix the ratio, oh wait you can't until Septemebrr 1st :lol

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:50 PM
What do you have against reality?

I dunno, you should probably start a new thread so we can discuss this matter, B...

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:50 PM

The reasoning for it is odd too.

Dont know why the guy is so adamant on protecting Avante.

What a complex. lol

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM

Hypocrits all of you.Start a thread about it.

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I dunno, you should probably start a new thread so we can discuss this matter, B...

Now I 'm just another worthless leech like you, bummer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
The reasoning for it is odd too.

Dont know why the guy is so adamant on protecting Avante.

What a complex. lol
Avante probably reminds him of an undersized inmate who was always on the wrong end of shower rape.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
?

Weren't you and the Mav crew complaining somewhere that I unbanned some of your trolls but didn't unpink them?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Weren't you and the Mav crew complaining somewhere that I unbanned some of your trolls but didn't unpink them?
timvp took care of it :lol

silverblk mystix
08-09-2012, 06:53 PM

Not at all and if I had been pinked I would just leave, who needs this?

If you still want to pink me, do it.

No big loss.

What I am pointing out is that Avante is being thrown under the bus only because he is not like all of you.

A guy who just likes to talk and shoot the shit about stuff he likes...and no one really has to get offended--all they had to do was find another thread.

You let people drop N-bombs, hurl garbage at others all day, and you are offended because you aren't interested in track & field.

Shameful and cowardly.

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Now I 'm just another worthless leech like you, bummer.

Cool title bro. :lol

Kori Ellis
timvp took care of it :lol

Pretty impressive. He usually doesn't dabble in moderating.:lol

ChumpDumper

No big loss.

What I am pointing out is that Avante is being thrown under the bus only because he is not like all of you.

A guy who just likes to talk and shoot the shit about stuff he likes...and no one really has to get offended--all they had to do was find another thread.

You let people drop N-bombs, hurl garbage at others all day, and you are offended because you aren't interested in track & field.

Shameful and cowardly.Eh, slightly disappointing meltdown.

Threat to leave was the highlight.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 06:55 PM
:cry Now I 'm just another :cry worthless leech :cry like you, bummer. :cry

Kori Ellis
08-09-2012, 06:55 PM

No big loss.

Shameful and cowardly.

If you are so upset about it all, I'll help you all the way out of the forum.

No big loss, right?

Avante
08-09-2012, 06:56 PM

No big loss.

Shameful and cowardly.

No big deal bro, I wasn't going to post any threads for a week anyway. I got my boy Clipper Nation to post a thread, wow!!!!!!!!!

Reck
08-09-2012, 06:57 PM
mystix had potential of being a cool poster but he always takes the role of hero.

BUMP
08-09-2012, 06:57 PM

What kind of retarded logic is this? :lol

I've done all that shit and probably been banned/pinked more than anyone else in this thread combined.

oh and

:lol prison guard

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 06:58 PM

No big loss.

No big loss, right?

Don't poke the bear.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Avante/RaZon seems to love getting shit shoved down his throat.

Sorry, but no one would miss you.

Yeah, none of us are as annoying as he is.

It's hard to find another thread when he fills the front page with his threads on a daily basis.

If he wants to talk track & field with himself, he could do it in the "other sports" forum, not the NFL forum of the club.

Shameful and cowardly.
:lmao

Clipper Nation
See what I mean? Avante can't get my name out his mouth and is clearly obsessed with me, so of course I'm going to respond, it's human nature....

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM

No big loss.

Shameful and cowardly.

Well, now, that's just silly.

I'll be the first to admit that we all could do a better job of ignoring him (and you) than we have, but in the last few months you have both consistently made it difficult to simply find another thread and leave you two alone. I've lost count of the number of threads have been hijacked by his lists and youtubes and/or by your victim status.

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:00 PM
See what I mean? Avante can't get my name out his mouth and is clearly obsessed with me, so of course I'm going to respond, it's human nature....

That coming from a guy who does nothing but follow me around, are you kidding me?

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 07:02 PM
That coming from a guy who does nothing but follow me around, are you kidding me?

So you haven't spent the past few months whining about how I'm a "leech" for not flooding the boards with spam?

DUNCANownsKOBE
Kori Ellis
Last Activity: Today 07:01 PM
Current Activity: Moderating

oh shit!

Clipper Nation
Well, now, that's just silly.

I'll be the first to admit that we all could do a better job of ignoring him (and you) than we have, but in the last few months you have both consistently made it difficult to simply find another thread and leave you two alone. I've lost count of the number of threads have been hijacked by his lists and youtubes and/or by your victim status.
This, tbh....

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:04 PM
So you haven't spent the past few months whining about how I'm a "leech" for not flooding the boards with spam?

Who said anything about "flooding" the board? I said...post a thread. Like in..onre...thread. Where do you get "flooding" out of that?

Avante
Who said anything about "flooding" the board? I said...post a thread. Like in..one...thread. Where do you get "flooding" out of that?

DMC

No big loss.

Shameful and cowardly.
He could have started a "shoot the shit" thread and you and him could have talked for years. What's your point? You guys (him mostly) start a billion threads to talk about every thought that pops into your acid damaged skulls and you get pissed because the forum owner regulates it?

There's a troll forum that you guys can troll the shit out of and fill the entire forum with race stats and random "make a sentence from my failed threads" attempts.

It's no surprise that someone who's highlight of his day consists of jacking off well hung black men is this butthurt over some of his :cry computer priviledges taken away :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao SBM banned

DMC
08-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe since you've started like 90 threads in about 4 months, your statement means jack shit.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Don't poke the bear.

Axe Murderer
08-09-2012, 07:07 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3583649_o.gif

Reck
08-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Not like we didn't see that one coming. :lol

The Club will be alright after all.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Ohhhh snap...

stuHt7ZRYrQ

mrsmaalox
08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Oh shit :lmao

DMC
08-09-2012, 07:15 PM
I tried to tell him to ease up but nope, he was too attached to RaVante. Maybe a relative.

timtonymanu
08-09-2012, 07:16 PM
rofl silverblk mystix

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I tried to tell him to ease up but nope, he was too attached to RaVante. Maybe a relative.

I have no idea who he was. We just semed to hit it off.

#1 Timmys Fan
08-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you Kori. This has been needed for quite some time.

DMC
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
He went on tilt after that homosexual thread and never looked back.

Eh, look at the bright side; with all the threads you started, you can have plenty of stuff to talk about.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM

Agreed...

redzero
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/093/107/tumblr_ldtdqjffLR1qzrblzo1_500.jpg

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:25 PM
He went on tilt after that homosexual thread and never looked back.

Eh, look at the bright side; with all the threads you started, you can have plenty of stuff to talk about.

I've never understood that, I want everyone posting and a ton of stuff. Isn't that why we are all here? Give me choices and lots of them. Why this worry about thread count, why does it matter? Give me 100 threads to pick from not 20.

But this might be a blessing in disguise.

Reck
08-09-2012, 07:25 PM

The sad part is that Avante doesn't seem to care for his forced departure. :lol

It wasn't like Avante couldn't defend himself. He always did. Dont know why mystix felt the need to step in.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Translation.... :cry

Seriously though, it shouldn't take the entire forum population not responding to any of their threads (which isn't a reasonable solution) to get them to stop flooding the boards with shit, as they shouldn't be doing it in the first place, tbh....

It doesn't take an entire forum as it is only a handful of posters such as yourself that respond. Don't believe me, just look at who is posting in this thread. You and your buddy shadowflames. It really is simple.

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 07:28 PM
It doesn't take an entire forum as it is only a handful of posters such as yourself that respond. Don't believe me, just look at who is posting in this thread. You and your buddy shadowflames. It really is simple.

And you... and since you apparently don't like my posts, you're breaking your own rule by responding to them....

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Oh and who are you? I've never even spoken to you and yet you have some sort of problem with me? :lol

Maybe sign into whatever name I know you by and stop talking nonsense.
You must be new here.

Reck
08-09-2012, 07:29 PM

Get off your almighty horse pal. You have no room to talk about posting in threads you have no business posting at.

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:29 PM
The sad part is that Avante doesn't seem to care for his forced departure. :lol

It wasn't like Avante couldn't defend himself. He always did. Dont know why mystix felt the need to step in.

Not true at all, why are we all here, yep...entertainment. Cheap thrills. Anyone giving us some action is a good thing. SBM got things going, he made it interesting. I'd much rather read him that some threads about movies/food/hotties/I'm horny/TV.

I will miss him very much.

Reck
08-09-2012, 07:30 PM
You must be new here.

But you seem to have a problem with me so not new enough.

Avante
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I guess I'm just another leech now, totally bummed.

Reck
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Not true at all, why are we all here, yep...entertainment. Cheap thrills. Anyone giving us some action is a good thing. SBM got things going, he made it interesting. I'd much rather read him that some threads about movies/food/hotties/I'm horny/TV.

I will miss him very much.

I'm here for Basketball.

Once the season starts you wont see me messing around these parts much. I'll spend my times on the NBA forums with teh occasional drive by the Club.

DMC
08-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I've never understood that, I want everyone posting and a ton of stuff. Isn't that why we are all here? Give me choices and lots of them. Why this worry about thread count, why does it matter? Give me 100 threads to pick from not 20.

But this might be a blessing in disguise.
You are not fooling anyone. Everyone here is well aware that you are a troll, and that you know no one else gives a shit about track and field at the college or HS level yet you continue to start thread after thread about it. You did the same thing with old musicians as raZon before you changed your user name and turned over a new leaf. You've been banned from track and field forums for the same shtick and those are people who are really into the sport.

You're not even a good troll. At least the known trolls here are entertaining. You're just annoying. You don't get responses because of your statements. You get them because of your repetitive volume. Generally it's "shit on Avante" time right after the OP and then SBM comes along and starts the defense lawyer schtick. Then Shadowflamer and ClipperNation start up on you, and they usually end with SBM and Chumpdumper in a "yes you did" "no I didn't" contest.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I just don't understand why, whenever there's even the slightest moderation here, someone has to get righteous.

Pink me too, if this is how it's going to be :cry
This forum sucks anyway, that's why I post here 97 times a day :cry
Stuff like this would ever happen at blahblahblah board :cry
No big loss, go ahead and get rid of me too.. I have a life, unlike all the rest of you :cry

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
And you... and since you apparently don't like my posts, you're breaking your own rule by responding to them....
I was simply explaining to you how it works here. Don't respond and they eventually go away, that's how it works. You just can't seem to grasp that.

Nate Dogg
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Sixteen in tha clip and one in tha hole
Kori Ellis is about to make some bodies turn cold
Now they droppin and yellin it's a tad bit late
timvp and Kori Ellis had to regulate

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Get off your almighty horse pal. You have no room to talk about posting in threads you have no business posting at.

How is explaining to you how a board works that I've been on for roughly 8 years equate to me being on a high horse? I'm giving you advice. Take it or keep acting like a bitch and asking for people to be pinked.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM

Not just about the threads he created he hijacked quite a few threads with random shit. And this morning he easily broke the no spamming rule, the one fucking rule that brings Kori Ellues down from mount olympus.

Darth_Pelican
08-09-2012, 07:44 PM

DMC
08-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I just don't understand why, whenever there's even the slightest moderation here, someone has to get righteous.

No big loss, go ahead and get rid of me too.. I have a life, unlike all the rest of you :cry
Alliances. Leave no man behind, service before self.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 07:47 PM
chumpdumper CF and the clippers guy are just as guilty as anyone, great news thought even if a bit unfair tbh.

then again, who really thought CD would ever get banned even though he's pretty much the biggest troll on here with his rhetorical devices. does this guy actually have real opinions outside of shitty dleague basketball Toros, or does he just scoff people for theirs?

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 07:52 PM
BTW, if the stuff the EC voted on were actually carried out, razon would have been pinked a long time ago.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 07:52 PM
service before self.
tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
BTW, if the stuff the EC voted on were actually carried out, razon would have been pinked a long time ago.
Unfortunately everyone besides us for whatever reason got infatuated with pinking Gaycob1983.

DPG21920
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Maybe SBM should have reflected on the questions I asked him.

BUMP
08-09-2012, 07:56 PM

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/durant.gif

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 08:01 PM
chumpdumper CF and the clippers guy are just as guilty as anyone
Stop recycling my shtick please before I am forced to tattle.

Axe Murderer
08-09-2012, 08:01 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/926697/BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Stop recycling my shtick please before I am forced to tattle.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:03 PM
lol TSGay

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
lol TSGay
That's about as lol as fags>spurs you fucking retard.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:05 PM
maybe you should tattle on me :cry pussy

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Talking shit with you would be so much more fun if you were actually witty.

Reck
08-09-2012, 08:07 PM
How is explaining to you how a board works that I've been on for roughly 8 years equate to me being on a high horse? I'm giving you advice. Take it or keep acting like a bitch and asking for people to be pinked.

You couldn't give the advise without insulting me?

I'm just replying to you in the same manner.

And I wasn't the only one asking for a pinkage of him. Almost the entire board wanted him pink.

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:07 PM
maybe you should tattle on me :cry pussy
Wouldn't want you to have to start a new thread.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:08 PM
lol 40 year old fucking loser on spurstalk trying to make a name off one of the top young bucks. give it up brah, you're like 37 and nobody gives a fuck about you.

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:10 PM
You couldn't give the advise without insulting me?

I originally did you illiterate fuck.
Go back and read my first post.

Now will you stop responding to Avante, yes or no?

Reck
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM

LOL you called me dipshit. That qualifies as an insult.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
fuck fuckity fuck :cry

you're so cool and edgy tsa

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:13 PM

you illiterate FUCK :rollin

Avante
08-09-2012, 08:13 PM

We lost a guy who brought interest, I bring interest, for this....:rolleyes

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:17 PM
lol 40 year old fucking loser on spurstalk trying to make a name off one of the top young bucks. give it up brah, you're like 37 and nobody gives a fuck about you.
Still not sure how I'm now 40, considering I turned 30 last September. My age was pretty well known while I was here regularly. And I'm SURE you know that because I'm SURE you've been spending plenty of time digging through my past posts. Bout time to give up on the "I'm 40 shtick".

I don't need to make a name for myself on a message board, that sounds absolutely pathetic. But considering that you consider yourself a "top young buck" on a message board I can see where you're coming from.

Keep on keeping on top young buck. Maybe someday when I turn 40 I'll be so well known here that people will tattle on me too.

DMC
08-09-2012, 08:18 PM
We lost a guy who brought interest, I bring interest, for this....:rolleyes
You brought Kori's interest.

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Hardly.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM
legal age to work in the US is 16, so I'm confused how a 24 year old would say this..

Damn!

Long time since someone tried to use a job I worked over ten years ago to talk shit...

:loldumbass uneducated 40 year old

:lolworking construction

:lolpointy nosed spicoli looking 5'8 bitch

:loltrying to make a name for yourself on the internet

:lolqueens fan

TSA
08-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Seriously, what is this quote you keep bringing up? Please expand more on something I posted from 2007.

Avante
08-09-2012, 08:22 PM
You brought Kori's interest.

Tell me DMC what sort of topics aren't you?

DMC
08-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Tell me DMC what sort of topics aren't you?

Start another thread and I will respond. This is Kori's thread.

Bynumite
08-09-2012, 08:24 PM

The irony in this post is just exquisite... top young e-buck? Chasing that e-fame? And calling others losers? :lmao

Latarian Milton
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM
gaycob1983 should be pinked and his title rewritten as "america hater" or "i hate america" tbh

Avante
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Start another thread and I will respond. This is Kori's thread.

I can deal with it you don't see me wahwwhwahing about it, right? Hell, most the posters here don't post threads, no big deal at all. Sorry but it's not...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!....at all.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2012, 08:35 PM
:cry chumpdumper CF and the clippers guy are just as guilty as anyone, great news thought even if a bit unfair tbh.

then again, who really thought CD would ever get banned even though he's pretty much the biggest troll on here with his rhetorical devices. does this guy actually have real opinions outside of shitty dleague basketball Toros, or does he just scoff people for theirs? :cry

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Awaiting to see what mavs>spurs digs up from my 8 year old posts. This should be entertaining and will definitely boost his young buck e-cred.

CuckingFunt
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
chumpdumper CF and the clippers guy are just as guilty as anyone

Maybe so, but it's no big harm. It's been years since anyone took me seriously around here. I've long since assumed about 80% of my posts are ignored as background noise.

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 08:52 PM
sup scros

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 09:06 PM
B-b-but i-i posted that 8 years ago! :cry you're not supposed to remember that im a 37 year old uneducated construction worker :cry

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 09:07 PM
e-cred.

Starting 30 page threads to brag about e-banging e-chicks who are hotter than other posters wives is telling me about how to acquire e-cred.

TSA
08-09-2012, 09:10 PM
B-b-but i-i posted that 8 years ago! :cry you're not supposed to remember that im a 37 year old uneducated construction worker :cry

Where do you keep getting that I'm that old? Please, provide some more info. :lmao

Clipper Nation
08-09-2012, 09:10 PM
chumpdumper CF and the clippers guy are just as guilty as anyone, great news thought even if a bit unfair tbh.
After thinking it over, yeah, I probably could have ignored more of Avante's bullshit, he's too easy a target, tbh.... that being said, he did hijack plenty of decent threads with his obsession with me, Shadowflames, Chump, CF, and others, so it's not like ignoring his threads would have been the be all, end all...

All drama aside, Avante could be a decent poster if he cuts back on the useless threads, lists, and YouTube videos, tbh...

ALVAREZ6
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM

TSA
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Starting 30 page threads to brag about e-banging e-chicks who are hotter than other posters wives is telling me about how to acquire e-cred.

That was a great thread by the way, much more entertaining for all involved then that pathetic wannabe ebanger shit you tried to pull off when you first got here.

And I don't live in this "e" world you talk about so much. I had sex with miss teen California. Fact. Real world cred.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Now he's tooting his own e-horn :lmao

Because you're the first person on the internet to proclaim you bang hot chicks. Whoa, we got a badass over here!

MannyIsGod
08-09-2012, 09:17 PM

Holy shit. Looks like I missed some hilarious threads today.

SBM I know you're one of the guests reading this so...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAH

TSA
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
alright m>s, I gotta bail out. Foreman needs dinner cooked. I'll check back in to see what you've got on me. Have fun searching through my posting history. And if you must, go ahead and fap to my girls I efucked thread, get your rocks of top young buck.

TSA
08-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Now he's tooting his own e-horn :lmao

Because you're the first person on the internet to proclaim you bang hot chicks. Whoa, we got a badass over here!Sick burn brah. Get back to digging through my posts. I've got to get up at 5 am to lay some sod and don't have all night to boost my ecred arguing with a top young buck.

mavs>spurs
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM
^no need for all that, I actually believe you banged that chick. See, you have a very unique sexual talent that is very pleasurable for women. You have such a huge pointy Shnauze that it allows you to penetrate a woman's vagina whilst tonguing her butthole at the same time :lmao

get it boss!

Creepn
08-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Maybe so, but it's no big harm. It's been years since anyone took me seriously around here. I've long since assumed about 80% of my posts are ignored as background noise.

Lol nah. I read your posts tbh.

GoodOdor
08-09-2012, 10:33 PM
First the Lakers get Howard and now this?

Sweet.

RedStripe
08-09-2012, 10:54 PM
You sir, would you say you're a top young buck?

well, I would'nt say....

You are NOOOOOO top young buck, here hold this Red Stripe....

okay...

Look, YOU ARE A TOP YOUNG BUCK!

Red Stripe, it's beer.

HOOOORAY BEEER!

Says the top young buck.

dirk4mvp
08-09-2012, 10:56 PM
:rollin

Woo Bum-kon
08-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Red Stripe jokes are quite timely.

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Avante
cantthinkofanything

Who else?

Thanks.

You done right Kori. Today the Good remained free while the bad and ugly were sent to the gallows.

TheSanityAnnex
08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
^no need for all that, I actually believe you banged that chick. See, you have a very unique sexual talent that is very pleasurable for women. You have such a huge pointy Shnauze that it allows you to penetrate a woman's vagina whilst tonguing her butthole at the same time :lmao

get it boss!

Sup Dane Cook

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2012, 11:37 PM

Avante
cantthinkofanything

Who else?

Thanks.

Kori i kid you not...the last time a girl said those words to me (so what's the deal)..she was asking me:"You gonna get this pussy or what"....

just saying... brought back memories...:lol

DMC
08-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Kori i kid you not...the last time a girl said those words to me (so what's the deal)..she was asking me:"You gonna get this pussy or what"....

Was that part of the Verbatim?

The Gemini Method
08-10-2012, 12:28 AM
In before the next pinking!

I gave up trying to figure out what was going on down here. I'm not one to get myself involved in the board politik, but this place was getting redic.

Avante
08-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I think we all need to elevate our games.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-10-2012, 12:35 AM

symple19
08-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Righteous

Indeed

Never really thought I would see CF take the self-deprecating route

TSA
08-10-2012, 01:46 AM

mono takes the shit too fucking seriously imho. he may be a loser in his real life but his tremendous success on the internet must have soothed his bitterness alot

Too bad this wasn't from 8 years ago and you could blame hypocrisy on time.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Attempting to make a name for yourself by attacking me and sucking mono's korean pickle is original.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 02:00 AM
By the way...you quoted a rogue post dumbass :rollin

This name wasn't always mavs>spurs..and i wasn't always the owner.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Attempting to make a name for yourself by attacking me and sucking mono's korean pickle is original.
:lmao @ making a name for myself. I've got 11,000+ posts here plus any and all trolls I've had. I hardly need to make a name for myself. I felt the need to let you know what a seriously sandy cunted bitch you sounded like for whining about someone Internet tattling on you. Nothing more, nothing less. How you've taken that has been up to you. I put the panties on, you got them in a bunch.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Quoting a rogue post was really hardcore panty putting yo

*Cue some shitty post about how you don't live on the internet enough to know these things, even though you're up at 2 in the morning trying to feed off the dick of M>S in order to return to relevance.

TSA
08-10-2012, 02:09 AM
By the way...you quoted a rogue post dumbass :rollin

This name wasn't always mavs>spurs..and i wasn't always the owner.

sup mono? i'm aware that you now control the TSA troll...

What's funnier, me not up to date on who is who, or you thinking you're up to date on who's who?

Should I add this to make it funnier? ":rollin"

LnGrrrR
08-10-2012, 02:10 AM

A girl asked if you needed to be banned? You date weird females.

lakerhaterade
08-10-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm new here. Someone enlighten me who TSA is.

k thanks

TSA
08-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Quoting a rogue post was really hardcore panty putting yo

*Cue some shitty post about how you don't live on the internet enough to know these things, even though you're up at 2 in the morning trying to feed off the dick of M>S in order to return to relevance.

It's midnight here in beautiful San Diego. How's your life at 2 AM trying to defend young buck status to a poster that will disappear at any given moment because he truly does not give a shit about any of this?

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 02:16 AM

Avante
cantthinkofanything

Who else?

Thanks.
Funny, I haven't had any problems with them, and seem to have proper conversations when I do interact with them. The ones that piss be off are those like Clambake and Fuzzy Lumpkins who only respond with hate, and no substance to a debate when responding to anything I say.

Avante
08-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Funny, i haven't had any problems with them, and seem to have proper conversations when I do interact with them. The ones that piss be off are those like Clambake and Fuzzy Lumpkins who only respond with hate, and no substance to a debate when responding to anything I say.

There are a handful here that gets pissed because I don't post random thoughts in the random posty thread and music threads in the "What are you listening to" thread, I come off as if I think I'm special. That's really all these is about. If I played along there would be no problem at all.

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM
For the record, I haven't like quite a few things you have said. However, I see no reason to have any discipline against you. You at least add to conversation, and generally very well. There are a few that do nothing but find any little reason to make fun of others. It's that hatred and constant bullying of others I find most despicable. I don't see that in you.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm new here. Someone enlighten me who TSA is.

k thanksI got a Kings subforum here started way back when I was booted of a Kings board. +10 young buck points.

JudynTX
08-10-2012, 07:29 AM
What does getting pinked mean?

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I'd like to know. :lol

Is Avante next?

Sportcamper
08-10-2012, 08:35 AM

Well Kori I happen to be very cross at Slomo…He said that Italian Americans don’t know anything about making pizzas & that hurt my feelings….:depressed

CubanMustGo
08-10-2012, 09:09 AM
What does getting pinked mean?

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I'd like to know. :lol

Is Avante next?

Pinked means you can't start threads. On most of the other subboards the username is displayed in pink when this value is set, thus the name. You will also see "I refuse to act with common decency (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75702)" under the username when someone is pinked.

AvZon got it yesterday.

BUMP
08-10-2012, 09:46 AM
I've got to get up at 5 am to lay some sod and don't have all night to boost my ecred arguing with a top young buck.

:lol so much for that

:lol logging back in at midnight to argue some more

Bill_Brasky
08-10-2012, 10:44 AM
NFL forum gonna be so much better without Avante....can we pink/ban him for the whole season?

Blake
08-10-2012, 11:05 AM
I got a Kings subforum here started way back when I was booted of a Kings board. +10 young buck points.

lol utsa idiots got their own sub forum too because they were being extreme douche bags.

+10 douche points for bragging about a kings forum

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2012, 11:14 AM
:lol so much for that

:lol logging back in at midnight to argue some more
:lol thinking I lay sod and have to get up early

BacktoBasics
08-10-2012, 04:11 PM

Avante
cantthinkofanything

Who else?

Thanks.Great list. Thanks for confirming all my efforts.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Great list. Thanks for confirming all my efforts.

66 2/3 accurate

BacktoBasics
08-10-2012, 04:14 PM

No big loss, right?Smiles....all smiles.

BacktoBasics
08-10-2012, 04:17 PM
66 2/3 accurateI'll take that any day. Fact remains I was right all along. SBM being banned was a truly confirming moment. All that ranting and posturing they did finally came back around to bite them in the ass.

It was worth every minute of my time working these losers up only to see them self implode in glorious stupidity.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Smiles....all smiles.

So the board will be more exciting/interesting without SBM?

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 04:20 PM

it will certainly be less shitty

BacktoBasics
08-10-2012, 04:21 PM
So the board will be more exciting/interesting without SBM?Everything is better without that loser. Certainly be even better without you as well. My work here is obviously not done. But the fact remains that I was right and you and your group of losers are wrong. This forum is no place for your idiotic bullshit.

I told you long ago that your days were numbered. One solid meltdown and you'll be gone. Its just a matter of time. You can't change and I love that I have that on my side.

Reck
08-10-2012, 04:25 PM

Do you even have to ask?

It is already improved.

Too bad your pink has an expiration date. Call it a wake up call.

You're gonna have to cut on your thread starting when you're back to normal and it better not be about track and field or dumb youtube videos or you will get pink for eternity.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:26 PM
it will certainly be less shitty

I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument. I don't post on most threads here yet we saw the same posters entering threads just to joust, debate, argue. Why not put him/me/you on ignore or simply don't pay any attention to us. People get off on conflict and turmoil. Obviously they have to play it off as if... oh no not me. Watch as boredom starts to set in.

I think SBM will be missed.

Reck
08-10-2012, 04:29 PM

By you alone.

Do you really think anyone cared about him here? :lol

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 04:29 PM
I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument. I don't post on most threads here yet we saw the same posters entering threads just to joust, debate, argue. Why not put him/me/you on ignore or simply don't pay any attention to us. People get off on conflict and turmoil. Obviously they have to play it off as if... oh no not me. Watch as boredom starts to set in.

sure...you were mildly amusing from time to time...similar to misguided laughter at watching a retard with rubik's cube. but ultimately just plain sad

BacktoBasics
08-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument.
Your theory is already proved false. You're one of the least respected people on this board and its why you've been reprimanded like a child.

You can't even call it a debate or argument really. Its utter stupidity and pointless self aggrandizing. You've brought nothing to the table and we've all asked you to stop. Your infantile ego wouldn't allow you to recognize it.

You obviously have no self control and already admitted that this place was a shitting post for to you unload your stress (I guess even losers have stress).

You got one foot out the door and I'll be right here to help you the rest of the way.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:36 PM
By you alone.

Do you really think anyone cared about him here? :lol

Yes I do. We are here for what reason, yep...entertainment. You disagree?

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:38 PM
sure...you were mildly amusing from time to time...similar to misguided laughter at watching a retard with rubik's cube. but ultimately just plain sad

That sums you up perfectly.

Reck
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM

And by entertainment do you mean starting random threads that no one finds a link to but you?

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Your theory is already proved false. You're one of the least respected people on this board and its why you've been reprimanded like a child.

You can't even call it a debate or argument really. Its utter stupidity and pointless self aggrandizing. You've brought nothing to the table and we've all asked you to stop. Your infantile ego wouldn't allow you to recognize it.

You obviously have no self control and already admitted that this place was a shitting post for to you unload your stress (I guess even losers have stress).

You got one foot out the door and I'll be right here to help you the rest of the way.

You're respected, you have brought what to the table? Show me where I ever mentioned stress? Don't make things up, ok?

I'll just talk movies, food.:king

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:01 PM
And by entertainment do you mean starting random threads that no one finds a link to but you?

So there aren't a ton of random threads each and every day, just like today?

So don't ever bring anything here different or unique, keep it on tv shows, movies, food etc etc ...right? Why not select threads that you find interesting, how hard is that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM

You got one foot out the door and I'll be right here to help you the rest of the way.http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1235134_o.gif

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM

Son, I'd rather be "bored" than have to read another decent thread get hijacked by your antics, tbh...

Blake
08-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Your threads and non meltdown posts aren't entertaining. The majority has spoken.

You clutter up the place with junk the majority doesn't want.

What makes it worse is when you start whimpering and bitching when someone calls you out on it.

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Son, I'd rather be "bored" than have to read another decent thread get hijacked by your antics, tbh...

I don't hijack threads, never have. Where?

DMC
08-10-2012, 05:34 PM
So there aren't a ton of random threads each and every day, just like today?

Not by you, faggot. It's like capital punishment; there will still be random killings, just none from that faggot.

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Not by you, faggot.

This is a great example of what I'm talking about. There are a gang of posteRs here who dig the hell out of...

Not by you, faggot.

There are how many threads here yet where do their flock, yepm something confrontational, somewhere where there is some conflict. They simpy dig it. I've always known that. It's just like pro rasslin' everyone pays to see the bad guys.

DMC
08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
You're respected, you have brought what to the table? Show me where I ever mentioned stress? Don't make things up, ok?

I'll just talk movies, food.:king
It's not working amigo, yet you're too dense to see it. You just aren't witty/creative/intelligent enough to pull it off. This is hammer meets nail. Kori is the the hammer...

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I don't hijack threads, never have. Where?
:lmao :lmao :lmao

You're either just blatantly trolling now or you have ZERO self-awareness, B...

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you even have to ask?

It is already improved.

Too bad your pink has an expiration date. Call it a wake up call.

You're gonna have to cut on your thread starting when you're back to normal and it better not be about track and field or dumb youtube videos or you will get pink for eternity.

So you are saying....

No more than one thread a day and it better be about....

movies
tv shows
food
hotties

You can only post viseos in the music thread.

Be exactly like everyone else.

Right?

Sa_Spursfan20
08-10-2012, 05:59 PM
You don't have to be like everyone else, just stop posting shitty threads.

CubanMustGo
08-10-2012, 06:04 PM
This is about the least moderated board on the planet. The fact that Kori actually took action against you, Ravante, should tell you something, but you seem to be willfully clueless so I doubt it will.

Avante
08-10-2012, 06:10 PM
You don't have to be like everyone else, just stop posting shitty threads.

Serious question since it's very obvious I haven't a clue. What do you like to talk about?

Avante
08-10-2012, 06:16 PM
This is about the least moderated board on the planet. The fact that Kori actually took action against you, Ravante, should tell you something, but you seem to be willfully clueless so I doubt it will.

I think I got it.

1.keep the random thoughts in the thread designed for just that.

2.music videos are best keep in the music thread.

3.if you do decide to post a thread (one a day, cool) talk about something that others can chime in on. Usually personal things or pet interests aren't the best topics to get widespread opinions.

4.be respectful and eventually posters will start giving respect.

Well?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:34 PM
I think I got it.

1.keep the random thoughts in the thread designed for just that.

2.music videos are best keep in the music thread.

3.if you do decide to post a thread (one a day, cool) talk about something that others can chime in on. Usually personal things or pet interests aren't the best topics to get widespread opinions.

4.be respectful and eventually posters will start giving respect.

Well?
5.dont make ridiculous shit up about yourself no one is gonna believe

pawe
08-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Serious question since it's very obvious I haven't a clue. What do you like to talk about?

Anything except the things that interests you.
I mean, you only start a thread just to fuck up the place so please refrain from doing it already.

Avante
08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
5.dont make ridiculous shit up about yourself no one is gonna believe

You mean like...

name every sub 10.30 guy in NFL history
name every prewar bluesman by region
name every 1000 yard rusher in NFL history
name every sub10.00 sprinter in history
name every HBCU sprinter on our Oly team
have over 10,000 football cards
have over 10,000 books
can name every NFL HOFer
have around 6000 tapes/CD's/records
can do a great James Brown impersonation
am 6-2 281 pounds of twisted railroad steel

Hahaha~~~~~~

Avante
08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
You mean like...

have over 10,000 books
can name every NFL HOFer

Hahaha~~~~~~

Make that 1000 yard receiver

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 06:50 PM
No he's talking about how you say you're 6 '2 280 and only eat one meal a day.

Reck
08-10-2012, 06:54 PM
You mean like...

have over 10,000 books
can name every NFL HOFer

Hahaha~~~~~~

Exactly.

Keep away from posting about those things.

Please.

Avante
08-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Exactly.

Keep away from posting about those things.

Please.

I'm serious, ok?

Why do you care what I post about? Why read things that don't interest you? I don't and I wish you and everyone here would post tons of threads as I've mentioned. We have how too many here not doing anything but working off the few who do originate threads. Give me tons of threads to read, tons! Everyone getting involved.

How many people do we need talking about the same things?

Avante
08-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Anything except the things that interests you.
I mean, you only start a thread just to fuck up the place so please refrain from doing it already.

Care to show me a thread designed to fuck up the place?

pawe
08-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Care to show me a thread designed to fuck up the place?

All your threads. And pretty much everything you post too.

Reck
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm serious, ok?

Why do you care what I post about? Why read things that don't interest you? I don't and I wish you and everyone here would post tons of threads as I've mentioned. We have how too many here not doing anything but working off the few who do originate threads. Give me tons of threads to read, tons! Everyone getting involved.

How many people do we need talking about the same things?

Do you have a learning deficiancy or what?

NOBODY gives a fuck about track and field here. Not just fucking me.

Is that so hard to grasp?

redzero
08-10-2012, 08:01 PM
There are a handful here that gets pissed because I don't post random thoughts in the random posty thread and music threads in the "What are you listening to" thread, I come off as if I think I'm special. That's really all these is about. If I played along there would be no problem at all.

:clap and it only took you being pinked to realize that.

The good news is that you will probably be pinked again after your punishment is over, because everybody knows you're going to go back to spamming as soon as you get the chance.

redzero
08-10-2012, 08:09 PM
hemann is perpetually butthurt that fans of other teams post on this website.

What's sadder: that or his obsession with Eminem?

Avante
08-10-2012, 08:28 PM
All your threads. And pretty much everything you post too.

That's what I thought you got nothing.

Avante
08-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Do you have a learning deficiancy or what?

NOBODY gives a fuck about track and field here. Not just fucking me.

Is that so hard to grasp?

So you can't pass on threads that don't interest you? I do it all the time. I don't care what others eat here. I don't care what anyone watches n TV. Yet I'm cool with their right to post whatever. So you can't just pass on threads you don't care about, right?

Avante
08-10-2012, 08:36 PM
:clap and it only took you being pinked to realize that.

The good news is that you will probably be pinked again after your punishment is over, because everybody knows you're going to go back to spamming as soon as you get the chance.

I will never get pinked again, I'll just post in others threads like so many of you do.