PDA

View Full Version : djohn........

ginobili's bald spot
08-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Well if Howard was going to be a Laker, he would have been one by now. The Cleveland-Orlando-Dwight story was leverage over Houston. This story is leverage over Houston. L.A. CANNOT deal for Howard straight up. Houston can.

Posturing. Either by Dwights people or Hennigan. But that is a horrible deal for a team that wants to rebuild. If this is another bluff attempt to get Houston to up offer, then they should pull the offer and let orlando get stuck.

Orlando has no leverage. Which is why they keep leaking stories like this. They want to rebuild and start over, but they say they want to deal for Gasol and Afflalo? Worst bluff yet. Dwight's not guaranteed to be a rental btw. He opted in to keep the extra money, meaning he didn't pass up 30 million dollars to go to the number one destination on his list (Brooklyn). Now, if he didn't pass up the money to go to his first option, why would he pass up that extra year to go to his last option?

Orlando needs to realize what's the best return they'll get and fucking deal him already.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao @ the thousands of posts you made like this.

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2012, 07:59 AM
just where the fuck is DJohn.....he has his ass and I have my feather

Venti Quattro
08-10-2012, 08:02 AM
:lmao Rockets
:lmao Chinateam

djohn2oo8
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao @ the thousands of posts you made like this.
Thanks for the thread bruh. I underestimated Orlando's stupidity obviously.

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the thread bruh. I underestimated Orlando's stupidity obviously.

You underestimated my wisdom and hence Virginity :lol

djohn2oo8
08-10-2012, 08:39 AM
You underestimated my wisdom and hence Virginity :lol
What? :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Basically a man as wise as myself could never be a virgin....I'm offended by the notion :-)

Bynumite
08-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Smokescreen tbh, Orlando gaining leverage qf etc. etc. :lmao

Latarian Milton
08-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Basically a man as wise as myself could never be a virgin....I'm offended by the notion :-)

never a virgin? so before you crawled out of your chimpmom's womb who had you fucked to break your virginity bro?