PDA

View Full Version : Do Mexicans feel anger towards the Alamo today?

Creepn
08-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Let's face it, the Alamo is a huge FUCK YOU to mexican people. Fucķ your laws, fuck your traditions, and fuck your land altogether. The Alamo also made the Mexican army look like a bitch when Santa Ana released a full onslaught on that little building and had to settle for some sort of phyrric victory. Today it still stands in it's restored g lory of a place that took their beloved Tejas and we all know how Mexicans love their Tejas. I noticed that white people crowd around and take pictures of it while Mexicans kind of just dismiss it. Do Mexicans feel a sort of malice towards the Alamo?

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Let's face it, the Alamo is a huge FUCK YOU to mexican people. Fucķ your laws, fuck your traditions, and fuck your land altogether. The Alamo also made the Mexican army look like a bitch when Santa Ana released a full onslaught on that little building and had to settle for some sort of phyrric victory. Today it still stands in it's restored g lory of a place that took their beloved Tejas and we all know how Mexicans love their Tejas. I noticed that white people crowd around and take pictures of it while Mexicans kind of just dismiss it. Do Mexicans feel a sort of malice towards the Alamo?

I'm not Mexican but I loooooovvveeee Mexican food.

baseline bum
08-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Why do you hate slavery?

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Why do you hate slavery?

I never said I hated slavery. I don't necessarily agree with some of its principles though.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Hispanics who were already in Texas during the revolution pretty much got screwed by the Anglos and so if their descendants are bitter about it then OK. That would be like the islenos and old landowners in South Texas. They had their property seized and given to Anglos. Hispanics had the same beefs with the Mexican government and helped in the revolution but then afterward were treated like they were the losing side in the war. They're at least as Texan as anybody else here but have already been treated as no better than second class. Even Germans who arrived later got vaulted over them.

But most of the Hispanic population is descended from people who arrived after Texas joined the U.S. In most cases, the "we didn't cross the border the border crossed us" quip is nonsense.

I don't think it's bitterness about the alamo per se as it is that it becomes a representation of the attitude Anglos have that they're the real Texans, real Americans, and Hispanics are not. (Blacks probably feel the same thing, but it's different because you actually never can be truly Texan, etc.). Which is ironic because the Anglos who hold those views probably have more in common with those same "Mescans" than they do with white people from other parts of America. Although that may be part of the reason they hate, because they don't want to admit what they have in common.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:13 AM
I remember when Houston was going to name their soccer team "Houston 1836 Ha Ha That Was Awesome When We Kicked You Mexicans Ass In That War" but had to change it to "Dynamo" when people complained.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Let's face it, Mexicans restored the Alamo, Mexicans own San Antonio. But even Mexican Americans are getting tired of Mexicans. Better learn Spanish, Odale!
San Antonio Mexicans need to learn Spanish. There's no such thing as parquear la troca or llamar somebody atras.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Also what's up with the pronunciation. It sounds like Swiss or maybe ISraeli people trying to speak Spanish.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:21 AM
I also never understood why Americans have this aversion to being good at a second language like Spanish. Most other countries can do that. But it like, "oh no, we're proud that we have fewer skills than our peers." And then you complain because somebody who has more skills than you (bilingual, etc.) gets a job over you, like you're fucking entitled to it or something because you're Anglo. Open a book sometime, inbred cracker.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:23 AM
It's called TEXMEX.

It's cool because you can tell somebody is from South Texas when they start saying things in Spanish and phlegm starts flying.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:24 AM
It's sad because if the Anglos could team up with the Mexicans we could forge a true Texas national identity and defeat our enemies, but that won't happen.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:25 AM
I mean Latinos, not Mexicans, since you can't have a Texas national identity if you're Mexican. Or maybe Tejano. Shit I need to think this through.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:27 AM
The other problem is that the Latin ladies who are the most uniquely "Tejano" rather than Mexican also tend to get obese more quickly and intermarry with Anglos less, further delaying the emergence of national identity.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 11:28 AM
The other problem is that the Latin ladies who are the most uniquely "Tejano" rather than Mexican also tend to get obese more quickly and intermarry with Anglos less, further delaying the emergence of national identity.

Goddamn you're a shitty poster.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Dude, when white people are born.. We get 3 honky cards. We can use them how ever we want.
Yeah but when you use them all on hookers and blow don't bitch about not getting 4 or 5.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Goddamn you're a shitty poster.
Congratulations, asshole, you just went on the purge list for the revolution.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Congratulations, asshole, you just went on the purge list for the revolution.

wait...I said I love Mexican food. I've also had friends that were Mexican.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:30 AM

Anyway, back tot he OP, if black people ran the Alamio they would turn it into either a strip club or a liquor store.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:32 AM
wait...I said I love Mexican food. I've also had friends that were Mexican.
Not good enough.

People who get purged in the revolution:
1) Communists
2) White people who use uptalk
3) People who piss me off

Creepn
I don't think it's bitterness about the alamo per se as it is that it becomes a representation of the attitude Anglos have that they're the real Texans, real Americans, and Hispanics are not.

If the Alamo is indeed a symbol of Anglos being the true Texans then why do Mexicans glorify it? There are streets, businesses, and buildings named after it. If I was a black mayor that has a famous slave port, I wouldn't name streets "Negro Slave Ave." or whatever.

Homeland Security
You may ask: why not blacks? Doesn't accomplish anything; their power is self-limiting.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Not good enough.

People who get purged in the revolution:
1) Communists
2) White people who use uptalk
3) People who piss me off

well, I'm not Communist and I don't use uptalk (which I had to look up).

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:37 AM
If the Alamo is indeed a symbol of Anglos being the true Texans then why do Mexicans glorify it? There are streets, businesses, and buildings named after it. If I was a black mayor that has a famous slave port, I wouldn't name streets "Negro Slave Ave." or whatever.

Becuase they're not pissed off at the actual building; and they actual like the whole being-part-of-America concept, but they're pissed off at Anglo people appropriating something that should be shared as a symbol of supremacy.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Also "Alamo" is technically a kind of tree rather than a building.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:39 AM
well, I'm not Communist and I don't use uptalk (which I had to look up).
Yeah but you get caught by #3

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Why do you hate slavery?
Slavery is not very efficient -- it's expensive to care for unproductive, unskilled labor like that.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
What I want to know is whether any Mexicans feel anger about the Wax Museum.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I just added #4:

4. Uses unhelpful Mexican cartoon stereotype as avatar

Creepn
08-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Slavery is not very efficient -- it's expensive to care for unproductive, unskilled labor like that.

Unproductive? Pļease. If it was that unproductive, then southerners wouldn't have made a huge fuss about it.

leemajors
08-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Becuase they're not pissed off at the actual building; and they actual like the whole being-part-of-America concept, but they're pissed off at Anglo people appropriating something that should be shared as a symbol of supremacy.

http://i.imgur.com/epOnh.gif

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:44 AM
BTW I use "Anglo" rather than "White" because I need to be consistent with my pending bill at the White People Annual Convention to let various kinds of Hispanics into the club, so if I use the terms white and Hispanic like they're mutually exclusive it hurts my case. So far I've only gotten approval for Hispanics who kill blacks, which is how George Zimmerman got in.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Unproductive? Pļease. If it was that unproductive, then southerners wouldn't have made a huge fuss about it.

For the people in power in the south, if slavery got replaced by sharecropping, their slaves would become worthless and they would lose a lot of money. When you have political power, you work hard to create and preserve systems that are economically inefficient for the country as a whole but personally make you a lot of money. That is what lobbyists do for a living.

Brazil would be the example of what I'm talking about. They got rid of alvery by 1883 not because of a war or because of some moral awakening, but because they decided the system sucked at what it was supposed to be good for.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/epOnh.gif

Surprisingly, I'm not going to purge Anglos like you, because if I did, there wouldn't be enough people left to run the country. Have to be pragmatuic.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 11:58 AM
For the people in power in the south, if slavery got replaced by sharecropping, their slaves would become worthless and they would lose a lot of money. When you have political power, you work hard to create and preserve systems that are economically inefficient for the country as a whole but personally make you a lot of money. That is what lobbyists do for a living.

Brazil would be the example of what I'm talking about. They got rid of alvery by 1883 not because of a war or because of some moral awakening, but because they decided the system sucked at what it was supposed to be good for.

But they didn't get replaced and became vital to the country's economic boost, especially when the cotton gin came out. In fact, slavery played a vital part in multiple economics boosts. Very productive.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Wait till the Holograms come in and take your job. all this Black/White/Mexican shit will be gone. You'll love a honky before it's all over.
The holograms all speak rioplatense.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 12:04 PM
But they didn't get replaced and became vital to the country's economic boost, especially when the cotton gin came out. In fact, slavery played a vital part in multiple economics boosts. Very productive.

In the sense of someone/something needing to pick the crops, it was "productive."

In the sense of it being a particularly value-added/efficient way to accomplish the labor task of picking the crops, no.

I understand that you have an emotional stake in not cocneding that your ancestors were oppressed for nothing more than the personal enrichment of a handful of oligarchs that got wiped out by the Civil War anyway. The whole unicorn-fart concept of reparations rests upon the idea that things like the wealth created by nanotechnology somehow depend upon slaves picking crops in the 1850's.

Now it also depends on upholding the labor theory of value, which is a particularly discredited aspect of Marxism. However, you don't fall under the purge for being a Communist because I simply assume you aren't intelligent enough to understand the concept.

xellos88330
08-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't think that there is any disdain for the Alamo. The Mexicans did win after all. It was a massacre plain and simple. What made the Alamo famous was the battle cry "Remember the Alamo" at San Jacinto. That is pretty much it. Besides... who gives a shit, the past is the past. That is a lesson everyone needs to learn and stop with the whole racism bullshit.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 12:43 PM
I don't think that there is any disdain for the Alamo. The Mexicans did win after all. It was a massacre plain and simple. What made the Alamo famous was the battle cry "Remember the Alamo" at San Jacinto. That is pretty much it. Besides... who gives a shit, the past is the past. That is a lesson everyone needs to learn and stop with the whole racism bullshit.
I read your comments to say, "Yeah I feel bad about it but you have to move on with life so who cares." I don't think that's good enough.

Take the Germans as a model. They got knocked around by the Roman Empire for centuries, but gradually got grafted into the Empire as soldiers, etc. to the point where they could overthrow the Latin leaders. Later on, they took the name "(Holy) Roman Empire" for themselves and declared themselves the true descendants of the Caesars, Virgil, Cato, Cicero, etc. Then they asserted themselves as prima facie superior to the Italians, Spaniards, etc. and became the most powerful nation in continental Europe. They made strides in science, technology, the humanities, etc. that no other nation could match. Then, at some point, they named a crazed genocidal Austrian as dictator and wiped out most of the European Jewry. And finally, they developed an unhealthy fascination with David Hasselhoff.

DisAsTerBot
08-10-2012, 12:58 PM
what do you know, creepn starts a race thread

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Just spooks bein' spooks

Creepn
08-10-2012, 01:10 PM
what do you know, creepn starts a race thread

It was about the Alamo! Remember the Alamo! And how Mexicans feel about it geez.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 01:12 PM
I just added #4:

4. Uses unhelpful Mexican cartoon stereotype as avatar

ah...thanks. That makes it more definitive.

DisAsTerBot
08-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Maybe santa anna takes it as a "huge slap in the face". A mexican-american in Texas in 2012 who isn't obsessed with race couldn't care less.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 01:17 PM
all ya'll fuckers are short sighted looking at white vs black, mex vs white, etc.

The real race war coming to see you soon is the Reptilians vs Greys vs Humans

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:18 PM
all ya'll fuckers are short sighted looking at white vs black, mex vs white, etc.

The real race war coming to see you soon is the Reptilians vs Greys vs Humans

My great-great-grandfather was half-Gray, half-human. That's how I can post at a level full humans, much less Creepn, can't understand.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Maybe santa anna takes it as a "huge slap in the face". A mexican-american in Texas in 2012 who isn't obsessed with race couldn't care less.

Cool. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it. That wasn't difficult now was it?

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:19 PM
We Grays actually have a real affinity for the Mexican-American people. Y'all go the extra mile with the landscaping.

Trill Clinton
08-10-2012, 01:22 PM
I know a hispanic businessman who comes from a very affluent family in SA and he told he they don't consider themselves Mexicans or Hispanics. They consider themselves Texans because his family fought for Texas at the Alamo:lol

lefty
08-10-2012, 01:23 PM
My hero :cry

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/alamo/crockett.jpg

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Trill Clinton are you a real life jiggaboo or just one of my other trolls

Saved By Zero
08-10-2012, 01:32 PM

The past should never be forgotten.

Avante
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I live in central Cali or North Mexico. Here is reality...

You get called in for jury duty and it's always the same guy only the names change. Some thug trying to impress his homies with something stupid.

You go to a bank, anywhere where there is a line. Do they ever get their papers/whatever togethe while in line, nope! They start searching for everything once they get there.

They cannot operate a motor vehicle for shit. None of them have insurance.

Kids looking for jobs better be able to speak Spanish, now that totally sucks.

I'm paying for Spanish speaking TV stations, why?

Then there's that loud....I yi yi yi I wear a Sombrero...music with all those horns and shit.

What's with the colors thing? Blue like in Blue homes? Green like in Green homes? No such thing as shades of colors.

They sure and the hell never spend any money on a baby sitter, every where they go they take the whole tribe, then let um loose.

So many people are fed up with it here in central Cali, this is not TJ.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:55 PM

You get called in for jury duty and it's always the same guy only the names change. Some thug trying to impress his homies with something stupid.

You go to a bank, anywhere where there is a line. Do they ever get their papers/whatever togethe while in line, nope! They start searching for everything once they get there.

Then there's that loud....I yi yi yi I wear a Sombrero...music with all those horns and shit.

What's with the colors thing? Blue like in Blue homes? Green like in Green homes? No such thing as shades of colors.

They sure and the hell never spend any money on a baby sitter, every where they go they take the whole tribe, then let um loose.

If you get tired of it, don't blame the illegals, blame the white leftists in San Francisco and Sacramento and LA who devise and enact these policies. When more then a few high-profile SF faggots or Hollywood film producers start showing up dead you'll start getting the same deference the Muslims get.

Just don't pretend you'll get change by complaining nicely. The leftists are much more your enemy than Al-Qaeda is and you have to treat them accordingly.

Avante
08-10-2012, 02:06 PM
If you get tired of it, don't blame the illegals, blame the white leftists in San Francisco and Sacramento and LA who devise and enact these policies. When more then a few high-profile SF faggots or Hollywood film producers start showing up dead you'll start getting the same deference the Muslims get.

Just don't pretend you'll get change by complaining nicely. The leftists are much more your enemy than Al-Qaeda is and you have to treat them accordingly.

It's not just the illegals, who stand out like a sore thumb because there is nothing in their eyes. It's Mexicans. Don't get me wrong I have some Mexican friends, and yes they can't drive for shit.

Doug Whiner
08-10-2012, 02:11 PM

When the migra shows up how fast would you say they run a 40?

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:13 PM
It's not just the illegals, who stand out like a sore thumb because there is nothing in their eyes. It's Mexicans. Don't get me wrong I have some Mexican friends, and yes they can't drive for shit.
Sorry, don't know what to tell you :sombrero:. You might start getting used to calling it "Alta" California though.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Look on the bright side. If you need some copper wire they know where to get it cheap.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Avante is an example of why establishing a movement toward a dictatorship is really difficult. I come up with an idea for a popular front against left-wingers and try to sell the concept of "all the things you hate about group X are really the fault of the people in power who look just like you." But it doesn't really work because blood trumps ideology.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Culture trumps ideology too.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 02:19 PM

Quit the childish stuff. Why don't you have some original thoughts and start threads?

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Avante, is your real name Victor Davis Hanson?

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:02 PM
When the migra shows up how fast would you say they run a 40?

There has never been a fast Mexican.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Sorry, don't know what to tell you :sombrero:. You might start getting used to calling it "Alta" California though.

I live in Porterville, which is about 40 miles north of Bakersfield and 60 miles south of Fresno. Within a 10 mile radias..

Ducor
Terra Bella
Strathmore
Centerville
Lindsay

..all 90% Mexican.

I hear ya...Alta.

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Quit the childish stuff. Why don't you have some original thoughts and start threads?

Actually this will be a blessing in disguise, now we get to see me as a leech, a whole unique concept. I like it:hat

Avante
08-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Avante, is your real name Victor Davis Hanson?

Nope!

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Shouldn't every black pro athlete be considered a slap in the face to all African Americans? The fact that the only reason the Negroid race has any discernible value in American society is because of smart slave owners who decided to selectively breed the blacks so they produced only the biggest and strongest tar babies?

Creepn
08-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Shouldn't every black pro athlete be considered a slap in the face to all African Americans? The fact that the only reason the Negroid race has any discernible value in American society is because of smart slave owners who decided to selectively breed the blacks so they produced only the biggest and strongest tar babies?

Please. Let's stop acting like slave owners were genetic scientists. They just needed a black male to impregnate a black female so they can rip the families apart for profit. 99% of the offsprings would've bulked up anyway through years of back breaking labor no matter who the parents were.

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Please. Let's stop acting like slave owners were genetic scientists. They just needed a black male to impregnate a black female so they can rip the families apart for profit. 99% of the offsprings would've bulked up anyway through years of back breaking labor no matter who the parents were.

The only reason you post on this message board and enjoy American life, instead of living in the slums starving to death or spearhunting and doing tribal dances with the Masai, is because of slavery and slave owners. You should thank white people every day for putting your ancestors in slave chains.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 03:55 PM
The only reason you post on this message board and enjoy American life, instead of living in the slums starving to death or spearhunting and doing tribal dances with the Masai, is because of slavery and slave owners. You should thank white people every day for putting your ancestors in slave chains.

Internet and computers are global technologies. I'm sure I would've found another country to enjoy life besides Amuurikaaaa! If European colonization hadn't fucked up Africa, who knows what type of continent it would've been.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 03:57 PM

sadly, yes, the texas independence has been glorified as a wholly white endeavor, but that can't be further from the truth. without the help of 'mexicans' such as juan seguin and his calvary, texas might have not won the war. many 'mexicans' fought in the alamo, san jacinto, goliad etc etc.

i think we need to do a better job of communicating who was involved in the battle rather than making it an issue of 'white vs. mexicans.' actually, im fairly certain 'hispanic' wasn't distinct from anglo until the 1950s anyway.

cantthinkofanything
08-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Internet and computers are global technologies. I'm sure I would've found another country to enjoy life besides Amuurikaaaa! If European colonization hadn't fucked up Africa, who knows what type of continent it would've been.

my crystal ball says it'd be really fucking hot with lots of black people.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 04:08 PM

lol what a shitty excuse. europe equally fucked india and east asia, and look where they are today.

Trill Clinton
08-10-2012, 04:10 PM
creepn, don't take the bait brother

Creepn
08-10-2012, 04:11 PM
lol what a shitty excuse. europe equally fucked india and east asia, and look where they are today.

Equally? Millions of the brightest and strongest got shipped out of Africa. The others got to keep theirs.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
creepn, don't take the bait brother

You're right.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 04:13 PM
sadly, yes, the texas independence has been glorified as a wholly white endeavor, but that can't be further from the truth. without the help of 'mexicans' such as juan seguin and his calvary, texas might have not won the war. many 'mexicans' fought in the alamo, san jacinto, goliad etc etc.

i think we need to do a better job of communicating who was involved in the battle rather than making it an issue of 'white vs. mexicans.' actually, im fairly certain 'hispanic' wasn't distinct from anglo until the 1950s anyway.

:tu

TheRunningMan
08-10-2012, 04:13 PM
There has never been a fast Mexican.

Mexican-born U.S. track athlete Leonel “Leo” Manzano is making his final preparations for the London Games, confident that his Olympic-sized heart will lead him to his best-ever time in the 1,500 meters.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Equally? Millions of the brightest and strongest got shipped out of Africa. The others got to keep theirs.

so youre saying africa is in the state it's in today because it's full of retards?

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Mexican-born U.S. track athlete Leonel “Leo” Manzano is making his final preparations for the London Games, confident that his Olympic-sized heart will lead him to his best-ever time in the 1,500 meters.

and because he went to UT tbqh

Creepn
08-10-2012, 04:18 PM
so youre saying africa is in the state it's in today because it's full of retards?

Lol. Sorry Mr.International Playa, I'm not gonna get into a lengthy discussion over this. How's Australia btw?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 04:21 PM
The brightest and strongest were the ones who knew to avoid the slave ships.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Lol. Sorry Mr.International Playa, I'm not gonna get into a lengthy discussion over this. How's Australia btw?

haha alright man.

aus is incredible. the country is beautiful and so are the women. its a bit pricey but minimum wage is $15 so i make do.

international girls are everywhere and hell theyre SO much fitter and casual than american girls. they arent a tease either. theyre upfront whether theyre down or not. to hell if i ever date an american girl again.

life's good :toast

Creepn
08-10-2012, 04:41 PM
haha alright man.

aus is incredible. the country is beautiful and so are the women. its a bit pricey but minimum wage is $15 so i make do.

international girls are everywhere and hell theyre SO much fitter and casual than american girls. they arent a tease either. theyre upfront whether theyre down or not. to hell if i ever date an american girl again.

life's good :toast

Would you say a brotha could enjoy life in Australia?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 04:43 PM

that will never happen..the white race and america must be preserved.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Would you say a brotha could enjoy life in Australia?

id say anyone could honestly so long as one could fit the bill.

real talk though for some reason individual aussie's take pride in being racists, but on an institutional scale, aus is a best bet for anyone. also, the US is infamous everywhere about being racist towards blacks (people actually ask me about it :lol), so i doubt it could get much worse.

it also depends where you live. if you like the beach, brisbane is where its at.

melbourne and sydney are more for the cosmopolitan, international crowd, so if i had my choice that's where i would hang my hat.

perth and adelaide are country towns like the texas hill country.

everything but gas is significantly more expensive, but it seems like everyone here makes a decent living, and i have yet to see the amount of poverty like in the states. if there were a country id move to where i needed to start a clean slate, aus is where id go.

Avante
08-10-2012, 04:56 PM

While that did go on it's wasn't as wide spread as we have been led to believe. The thing is that only the strongest slaves survived the trip over.

But the real botom line is simply unique physical characterristics only found in western Africa.

Alex Haley
08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
While that did go on it's wasn't as wide spread as we have been led to believe. The thing is that only the strongest slaves survived the trip over.

But the real botom line is simply unique physical characterristics only found in western Africa.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Avante
08-10-2012, 05:24 PM
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Do your homework. Yep, there have been studies proving just that.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 05:32 PM
real talk though for some reason individual aussie's take pride in being racists, but on an institutional scale, aus is a best bet for anyone. also, the US is infamous everywhere about being racist towards blacks (people actually ask me about it :lol), so i doubt it could get much worse.

Lol really? What do they ask? "Are blacks still in shackles?"? Think I'd get laid more there if I cry the horrors of racism to the women there? They would want me to feel equal as possible no? They would feel obligated.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 06:02 PM
^

hahaha nah they think obama is the greatest thing to happen to the free world, and utterly despise rednecks. they (as in a collective term, not everyone of course) think southern whites are ignorant hillbillies. i have a tough time persuading people im not a redneck just because im from texas. having bush being from texas does not help at all.

its so easy to get laid by playing the foreigner card though. some foreign girls think black people are beautiful, so yeah you probably would.

you know as well as i do the 'woe-is-me' card never works on women unless theyre looking to train you. wherever you are, you need to be proud of your upbringing and seem like a hard working, reasonable man...and they spread dem legs.

xellos88330
08-10-2012, 08:31 PM
The past should never be forgotten.

I never said it should be forgotten. It is a lesson to be learned, that is why it is history, but don't let history (especially when it comes to ethnicity) be the catalyst to any decision you make.

The Reckoning
08-11-2012, 03:20 AM
that shows you how 2 dimensional australia is :lol

so damn out of touch with the rest of the world.

ive been to several countries btw, unless europa counts as one.

Homeland Security
08-11-2012, 08:46 AM
It would be largely the same, but with less infrastructure, since there never would have been any Europeans there to build it.

Typical excuse, but I can understand why you make it. Coming to grips with the fact that the sub-Saharan African peoples have accomplished less than any other people or culture, and with the likely reason being that they are less intelligent than all other races of human, would be a identity-shaking challenge for any person from that group.

Homeland Security
08-11-2012, 08:53 AM

American blacks do have an 85-70 lead on African blacks in IQ, but that's probably because of the Flynn effect of being in the U.S. rather than "the slavers picked the smart ones." :lol

Same reason why American-born Hispanics have a 100-85 lead on immigrants from Mexico.

Scientists have known since the 1880's that blacks on average have less brain mass than other races. Other the last 50-60 years we've suppressed that knowledge in order to give the top third of blacks, i.e. the ones that can compete in society, a chance not to get lumped in with the middle third (stupid but human) and the bottom third (anthropomorphic apes).

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2012, 09:11 AM
American blacks do have an 85-70 lead on African blacks in IQ, but that's probably because of the Flynn effect of being in the U.S. rather than "the slavers picked the smart ones." :lol

Same reason why American-born Hispanics have a 100-85 lead on immigrants from Mexico.

Scientists have known since the 1880's that blacks on average have less brain mass than other races. Other the last 50-60 years we've suppressed that knowledge in order to give the top third of blacks, i.e. the ones that can compete in society, a chance not to get lumped in with the middle third (stupid but human) and the bottom third (anthropomorphic apes).

give them access to the same level of education and you will see the gap decreases....but then again if you put an african american in africa, would they be able to survive without the necessities?

Drachen
08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
San Antonio Mexicans need to learn Spanish. There's no such thing as parquear la troca or llamar somebody atras.

The spanish royal academy just recognized spanglish as an official part of the spanish language last month.

Homeland Security
08-11-2012, 09:42 AM
The spanish royal academy just recognized spanglish as an official part of the spanish language last month.

That's because they're broke and need the money.

Ginobilly
08-13-2012, 01:41 PM

You can't speak of North American history without first bringing out the caste system that the Spanish and French had in place. Juan Seguin, Ruiz and other Spanish Texan creoles fought and sided with the other Texans. The other ones sided with the Mexican government and soon left to Mexico when Texas won it's independence.(most spanish texans intermarried with the settlers) Hispanic society is very segregated all over Latin America. In reality, White Texans(hispanic/anglo/slavic etc) betrayed all the mestizo/indian Texans after they used them like cheap whore. Same way the Mexicans used them against the Spanish. You should see the Mexican army. Everybody is dark except for the general and people in higher positions. I know that they don't like to talk about the truth when you go visit the Alamo and the Missions due to political correctness, but they should. And you could never keep a white man down. Yes, you could defeat them and take all his riches but you could never take his intellect. He will just built the infrastructure all over again. Can't say the same for other races or cultures. And what's wrong with Texas all the way to California speaking Spanish? Nobody says shit about Canada using two languages or European countries for that matter. Spanish is here to stay in the US whether you like it or not. The Spanish and English did built NA, along with the French. The reason the Alamo is very popular in the US, is because there is nothing really old standing in the US from the 18th century. And when you look at the building and it's architecture, it's a reminder to the people everywhere that the Roman Empire never really ended, it just evolved(The Spanish, English, French, Dutch, Germans took over the reins and inherited and expanded the knowledge.)