PDA

View Full Version : Honey Badger Kicked off of LSU Football Team

Darth_Pelican
08-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Bye bye Tyrann Mathieu. Way to choose thuggin over superstardom.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
:lol the LSU fans commenting on the ESPN article about how "Les Miles is showin them how its done by making players follow the rules! True class act!"

Les let Jordan Jefferson get away with stuff I'm guessing was much worse than whatever Honey Badger did. He plays favorites and politics just as much as any other coach.

shyne
08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Dumbass, another year another LSU scandal.

Darth_Pelican
08-10-2012, 12:33 PM
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=205576641

Mathieu Dismissed From Football Team

Published: August 10, 2012, 12:10 PM (CT)

by Michael Bonnette (@LSUBonnette) ([email protected]), Associate Athletic Director/SID

BATON ROUGE -- Tyrann Mathieu (http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=204879593&DB_OEM_ID=5200) has been dismissed from the LSU football team for violation of team policy, head coach Les Miles (http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=174019&DB_OEM_ID=5200) announced on Friday.
"This is a very difficult day for our team," Miles said. "We lose a quality person, teammate and contributor to the program. However, with that being said, we have a standard that our players are held to and when that standard is not met, there are consequences.
"It's hard because we all love Tyrann. We will do what we can as coaches, teammates, and friends to get him on a path where he can have success. We are going to miss him."
Mathieu, a finalist for the Heisman Trophy and the nation's top defensive player a year ago, played in 26 games for the Tigers during his two years, racking up 133 total tackles, 16.0 tackles for loss and four interceptions. He also forced 11 fumbles, which ranks first in school history and seventh in NCAA history, to go with eight fumble recoveries.
Mathieu scored four touchdowns for the Tigers, two on punt returns and two on fumble returns.

shyne
08-10-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't think miles had a choice, I doubt he cares what his players do he's a piece of shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't think miles had a choice, I doubt he cares what his players do he's a piece of shit.
He's maybe the biggest asshole in all of collegiate athletics. The way he screwed Jerrett Lee last year was a joke.

Darth_Pelican
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
:lol the LSU fans commenting on the ESPN article about how "Les Miles is showin them how its done by making players follow the rules! True class act!"

Les let Jordan Jefferson get away with stuff I'm guessing was much worse than whatever Honey Badger did. He plays favorites and politics just as much as any other coach.

I'll never forgive Miles for his favoritism toward Jordan Jefferson. It was beyond stupid and possibly cost us a National Championship last season.

Darth_Pelican
08-10-2012, 12:38 PM
The way he screwed Jerrett Lee last year was a joke.

:tu

Darth_Pelican
08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
In order to transfer, he either needs to sit out a year or if he goes to an FCS school, he can play this season.

So which prestigious school will he be playing for in the future. He seems tailor made for the....

http://www.mikehagstrom.com/thekidstake/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/university-of-Miami.jpg

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I'll bet he doesn't give a shit.

JoeTait75
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Amazing that there are a lot of people out there that actually want to pay these knuckleheads, when in reality most of them shouldn't be anywhere near a college campus unless they're pushing a broom around one.

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 01:20 PM
:lol SEC

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 02:00 PM
the n!gger comes out in black people eventually.

Homeland Security
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
the n!gger comes out in black people eventually.

this

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
after i saw that post-game interview with him on tv (i commented it on here, but yall were like 'what are you talking about? he's such a great person! durpadurp), i knew he was scum.

all of his shout-outs were to himself. im sure he rightfully got what he deserved.

someday the inmates will be calling him 'honey badger' because of certain fluids that secrete when he's catching in the pen.

LOL BRHornet gobbing his nuts every second. lololololol

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 03:49 PM
jerry jones will still sign him to sell tickets though. book it.

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 03:56 PM
If he's smart he'll just train for the combine all year. He's proven everything he needs to at the college level. Put in off the charts workouts and NFL teams won't give a shit he hasn't played football all season.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 04:01 PM
If he's smart
He's a black guy who plays football for LSU :lol

BRHornet45
08-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Well said. Jefferson should have been kicked off the team even back during his sophmore year, but Miles was infatuated with him and that single handedly cost LSU another national championship last season. Honey Badger almost got kicked off the team last season and anyone within the LSU circles who have connections to the program knew that it was only a matter of time before he did something that they couldn't sweep under the rug any longer. They are both extremely ignorant and uneducated hood rats who are doing exactly what everyone expected them to do and they are far from being the only ones not just at LSU, but the majority of college football programs as well.

BRHornet45
08-10-2012, 04:50 PM
He's maybe the biggest asshole in all of collegiate athletics. The way he screwed Jerrett Lee last year was a joke.

Spot on again

Btw son speaking of Jarrett Lee he threw for like 250 yards and led the Chargers on a touchdown drive last night. I'm hoping he gets a good spot on their roster. He deserves it.

The Gemini Method
08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Wow...I was kinda shocked when I saw this...LSU will miss him, but it won't kill them. Hopefully he can get his life back together and make it to the NFL.

The Reckoning
08-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Hopefully he can get his life back together and make it to the NFL.

fuck that. there are hundreds of talented players in the NCAA that bust their asses day in and out and have to act like boy scouts just so they can maybe be signed on aa a free agent for minimum pay.

give someone else a chance. what this guy did must have been really fucking serious to be kicked off out of nowhere like that.

DMC
08-10-2012, 05:26 PM
He's been bitten but he will get back up. He doesn't give a shit.

Trill Clinton
08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
see ya on the Cowboys!

BRHornet45
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
fuck that. there are hundreds of talented players in the NCAA that bust their asses day in and out and have to act like boy scouts just so they can maybe be signed on aa a free agent for minimum pay.

give someone else a chance. what this guy did must have been really fucking serious to be kicked off out of nowhere like that.

Truth. There is absolutely no reason to root for someone who is blessed to have a wonderful opportunity, but is too ignorant to realize or appreciate it and would rather live the very childish "hood rat/hip hop" lifestyle. Btw .. Honey Badger's father is sitting in prison right now and obviously the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

BRHornet45
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Sons apparently he already transfered to Mcneese today lol ouch

symple19
08-10-2012, 05:59 PM
LSU is plenty deep enough for this not to affect them too badly

Have fun at McNeese, honey badger

BRHornet45
08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
LSU is plenty deep enough for this not to affect them too badly

Have fun at McNeese, honey badger

Honey Badger was worshiped and received 100% of the glory, but truthfully almost all of his memorable moments came whenever the game was already put away. Clairborne is the unsung hero on that defense. He single handedly saved the first Alabama game with his interception in Bama's endzone.

shyne
08-10-2012, 06:36 PM
I've already come to grips that this generation of athletes are just spoiled ignorant piece of shits. Everyone from Dwight Howard, Carmelo, to guys like Dez Bryant and now TM. All the talent, but they feel like they are owed everything it's pathetic already.

NFO
08-10-2012, 08:12 PM
but truthfully almost all of his memorable moments came whenever the game was already put away.

3 of his 6 TDs scored were when the team was down. the Oregon game, Arkansas, and Georgia games. All key moments/games.

Good player, but a retard. Pretty much par for LSU players.

The Gemini Method
08-10-2012, 08:32 PM

True in a sense...but what I mean is that he decides to wisen up and not go the route of say Thunder Collins or a Maurice Clarett where it is just one stupid thing after another and it costs them. It would be deserving for someone else to get their shot of making it but it is also a shame that one would choose to throw away so much for something not really shocking.

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 08:59 PM
He's maybe the biggest asshole in all of collegiate athletics.

distant 2nd to bobby petrino imho

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I've already come to grips that this generation of athletes are just spoiled ignorant piece of shits. Everyone from Dwight Howard, Carmelo, to guys like Dez Bryant and now TM. All the talent, but they feel like they are owed everything it's pathetic already.

Would you say the Longhorns or Spurs have any spoiled ignorant pieces of shit on their rosters?

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 09:28 PM
4VhuzyJHOsE

:lmao if only football was played by throwing into metal rings with 2 guys rushing you, Snead might actually be good enough for the NFL.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 09:39 PM
yep luckily my school has another QB coming fresh off his 2nd SB MVP tbh.

monosylab1k
08-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Brady family - 1 father, 2 kids, 3 SB rings

Manning family - 1 father, 2 kids, 2.5 SB rings

rofl of course Brady's kids are still in diapers while Archie's kids are already in the NFL with oversized heads and dumbface.

NFO
08-10-2012, 09:43 PM
distant 2nd to bobby petrino imho

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x361/Francis_MH/roflbot.jpg

dirk4mvp
08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
rofl

The Gemini Method
08-10-2012, 10:29 PM

:lol hatersgonnahate

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 11:07 PM
:lmao

benefactor
08-11-2012, 06:47 AM
:lol

BUMP
08-11-2012, 08:26 AM
But ded it was just a little weed I saaaaaaiiiiiiiiidddddddd

North Texas!?!?!?, USA doesn't = class, only play basketball if it's indoors, I have to lay sod at 5 am only to stay up arguing all night, Heap no helmet etc

Blake
08-11-2012, 09:42 AM
YYC-rdJ9fTk

DirkDoesWork
08-12-2012, 07:58 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Darth_Pelican
08-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Oops...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/284967_3216651509387_1746665061_n.jpg

symple19
08-12-2012, 10:16 PM
YYC-rdJ9fTk

I will never understand how Brent Musberger has a job. Bar none the worst play by play guy on a major network...ever

Fabbs
08-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Why was he not drafted in 2012 along with all the other LSUs that were?

Why is he not currently considered NFL material? All the talk is of which 1A school will he go to/return to LSU vs prepare for 2013 draft?

8FOR!3
08-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Not a fan of Tyrann Mathieu. Everyone I know that's met him says he's a douche.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 06:07 AM
In order to transfer, he either needs to sit out a year or if he goes to an FCS school, he can play this season.

So which prestigious school will he be playing for in the future. He seems tailor made for the....

http://www.mikehagstrom.com/thekidstake/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/university-of-Miami.jpg
I'd welcome him with open arms, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2012, 06:26 AM
Probably too dumb to make it in the NFL anyway. Glad we never have to hear his faggy nickname ever again.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Why was he not drafted in 2012 along with all the other LSUs that were?
Because he wasn't eligible to enter the draft as he'd only been out of high school for 2 years.

Were your parents siblings?

Blake
08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Because he wasn't eligible to enter the draft as he'd only been out of high school for 2 years.

Were your parents siblings?

:lol

symple19
08-17-2012, 01:17 AM
The retarded honey badger has checked into rehab....FOR WEED

uUPHlAbAf2I

Darth_Pelican
08-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Tyrann Mathieu in rehab center

Updated: August 17, 2012, 9:58 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

NEW ORLEANS -- Former LSU (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/99/lsu-tigers) star Tyrann Mathieu (http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/504168/tyrann-mathieu) has entered a drug rehabilitation program in Houston since being dismissed from the Tigers, according to a television report.
WVUE-TV in New Orleans reports that Mathieu's adoptive father, Tryone Mathieu, says that the 20-year-old star cornerback and punt returner known as the "Honey Badger" has been at the Right Step recovery center and is being counseled by former NBA player John Lucas.
Tyrone Mathieu told the Fox affiliate his son is committed to restoring his health and won't play football until he is confident that his rehab is complete. That may rule out the possibility of Mathieu transferring to a school at the FCS level and playing this season, after which he would be eligible for the NFL draft.
No one from Mathieu's family appeared on camera in the New Orleans television report. Lucas has not returned a phone message left by The Associated Press.

Mathieu was kicked off LSU's team last Friday for what a source told ESPN was a violation of the school's substance-abuse policy. The violation came just months after he won the Bednarik Award as the nation's best defensive player as a sophomore while becoming the first defensive back to be a Heisman finalist since 1997.
LSU has said that about 20 college football programs have asked for permission to speak with Mathieu about transferring. Mathieu has visited McNeese State in Lake Charles, La., where classes began Wednesday.
Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La., also has been granted permission to speak with Mathieu but has not met with him yet. Classes at Nicholls begin Aug. 22.
Mathieu, who has two seasons of eligibility remaining, had expressed interest in enrolling in classes at LSU and hoping for a return to the program in 2013, if it can be worked out with the school, according to ESPN sources. Mathieu is also eligible to enter the 2013 NFL draft.
But it remains unclear what Mathieu's future may hold if he sits out this season entirely. LSU coach Les Miles has declined to close the door entirely on the possibility, however remote, that Mathieu could play for LSU again in 2013.
Miles said last Friday, when he announced Mathieu's dismissal, it would make more sense for Mathieu to transfer. Since then, he has said he can only guarantee Mathieu won't be playing for LSU in 2012 and declined to speculate beyond that.
Miles and LSU officials have also said that they've offered Mathieu whatever help he needs to transfer.
On Thursday, Miles said he spoke with Mathieu on Tuesday and told him "just to make a great decision. Do the right things. He'll do that."
Miles did not say whether Mathieu was at a rehab center.
"I just wanted him to know that we'll support him in whatever he wants to do and help him where we can," Miles said. "At this point in time, he needs to do the things that make him happy and that makes sense for his future. If he does that, we'll all be happy."
The only public statements Mathieu has made since his dismissal consist of a few posts on the social network website Twitter, where he has also changed his avatar from a photo of himself in an LSU uniform to a motto displayed in white letters on a black background, reading: "Be yourself. There is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that."
One of his recent posted messages says: "Patience.... Sometimes you have to stop doing what is easy and begin to do the things that are hard."
Mathieu had been expected to play a leading role in LSU's effort to return to a second consecutive national title game.
Last season, LSU's only defeat was a 21-0 loss to Alabama in the Allstate BCS National Championship.
Information from The Associated Press and GeauxTigerNation's Gary Laney was used in this report.

Axe Murderer
08-17-2012, 04:19 PM
http://armycrate.tripod.com/images/rwshoulderglue.gif

Why was someone who wasn't eligible for the draft not drafted?