PDA

View Full Version : Gecko: Don't Talk About My Gecko Business

boutons_deux
08-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Romney To Obama: Let’s Agree Not To Discuss My Business Record Or Tax Returns

“[O]ur campaign would be — helped immensely if we had an agreement between both campaigns that we were only going to talk about issues and that attacks based upon — business or family or taxes or things of that nature.” [...]

“[W]e only talk about issues. And we can talk about the differences between our positions and our opponent’s position.” Romney said of his own campaign: “[O]ur ads haven’t gone after the president personally. … [W]e haven’t dredged up the old stuff that people talked about last time around. We haven’t gone after the personal things.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/08/10/676441/romney-to-obama-lets-agree-not-to-discuss-my-business-record/

Gecko is running as businessman who says he knows how to run the (non-)business of the US govt. But he doesn't want anybody talking about his business record.

iow, "Don't hit me where it really, really hurts" :lol

Gecko is one dumbshit.

btw, He told a HUGE LIE this week that Barry was gutting welfare reform.

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 04:36 PM
I see...

You want to see the girls gossiping instead of talking about issues that matter.

I think you need to man-up and stop being a wanna-be gossip queen.

boutons_deux
08-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Top Romney Aide Whines About Obama's Attacks

Mitt Romney's senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom said President Barack Obama has "lost his credibility" with a series of attacks on his Republican rival.

"When you start running ads accusing you opponent of killing people, then you have lost your credibility," Fehrnstrom told reporters at a briefing at campaign headquarters today.

"I don't think a world champion limbo dancer could get any lower than the Obama campaign right now," he added.

First of all, Eric Fehrnstrom giving lessons on how to take the high road is like Dick Cheney giving lessons on how to shoot straight. Your best move is to do the opposite of whatever he says—and to duck for cover if you're in his line of sight.

It's obvious that Fehrnstrom isn't really outraged. Instead, he's scared. He's not indignant—he's freaked out. Fehrnstrom is doing his best to turn two of Mitt Romney's biggest liabilities—his tax return secrecy and his ruthless pursuit of his own self-interest—into assets. He wants people to think of Mitt Romney as the helpless victim of the Obama machine, but it's not going to work, because these are both problems Mitt Romney created.

When it comes to Romney's tax returns, Fehrnstrom can whine all he wants about Harry Reid, but the bottom line is that Romney is the one who is refusing to come clean. Romney is the one who could answer all the questions by releasing his tax returns. It's entirely in his hand. And as long as Romney keeps on hiding the tax returns, the speculation about what he's trying to keep secret will continue to grow. The notion that this is somehow Obama's fault is totally absurd.

http://www.alternet.org/hot-news-views/top-romney-aide-whines-about-obamas-attacks?akid=9199.187590.KkmBV0&rd=1&src=newsletter690823&t=1

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I see...

You want to see the girls gossiping instead of talking about issues that matter.

I think you need to man-up and stop being a wanna-be gossip queen.Birther.

boutons_deux
08-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I see...

Gecko can stop the 1999-2001/tax returns/MA/Olympics gossip if he would stop ENTITLING himself to secrecy.

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 04:41 PM
What does his tax returns have to do with his ability to be the top executive of this nation?

Those of you hanging your hat on that attack just don't care about who is the better man for the job, do you?

It's all about dirt with you.

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Gecko can stop the 1999-2001/tax returns/MA/Olympics gossip if he would stop ENTITLING himself to secrecy.
Who fucking cares except for losers?

DarrinS
And he causes women to get cancer and die of death. True story.

ElNono
Birther.

TeyshaBlue
08-10-2012, 04:47 PM
lol thinkprogress

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 04:49 PM
And he causes women to get cancer and die of death. True story.To that point, if people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care.

DarrinS
08-10-2012, 04:55 PM
To that point, if people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care.

The kind of cancer Romney causes will kill women, regardless whether they have health insurance.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:11 PM
The kind of cancer Romney causes will kill women, regardless whether they have health insurance.To that point, if people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care.

DMX7
08-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I see...

lol issues that matter

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Willard is such a little bitch, this definitely shows he's hiding something... the only way to shut Obama and the Dems up is to release the full tax returns and show that he paid his fair share.... asking for :cry a truce about my business history :cry isn't going to work and only makes him look worse tbh...

Stringer_Bell
08-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I see...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

The issues that matter? My white brotha, do you HONESTLY believe that either Romney or Obama have the capacity to fix the issues that matter let alone have the courage to speak about them? I don't think you do, but just in case, here's some knowledge...

These elections, like most elections in general, are nothing more than theatre. The decisions are already made, everything since has been about entertainment - to inspire some kind of emotion in potential voters that validates which ever candidate they end up voting for. Even then, the people voting have also made up their minds, all election season is about is giving you reasons why your choice is correct and why you should be happy with it...even tho it's not even your choice to begin with. If nothing else, learn to embrace the gossip, the dirt, the stories about overweight big-titty whores partying with the elite while they discuss fiscal policy or how officials get caught exploiting loopholes for their personal benefits while the common man drowns. Only narcissistic people get into politics, and if they can't handle the heat then they need to gtfo the kitchen...Romney's weakness is also a part of the theatre, he's the rich white dude that acts appalled at the stuff the black dude says. See?

leemajors
08-11-2012, 01:28 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DMkprqPhK7c/UCWeLYKQImI/AAAAAAAABFc/HtX03Jv6vGs/s1600/George+Romney.jpg

boutons_deux
08-11-2012, 03:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DMkprqPhK7c/UCWeLYKQImI/AAAAAAAABFc/HtX03Jv6vGs/s1600/George+Romney.jpg

that was 40 years ago. St Ronnie and Eisenhauer would be considered left of center by today's Repugs and Kock Bros tea baggers.

DarrinS
08-11-2012, 03:31 PM
that was 40 years ago. St Ronnie and Eisenhauer would be considered left of center by today's Repugs and Kock Bros tea baggers.

Who started this stupid meme?

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Bullshit.

Why do you make up such crazy bullshit? Why would Ronnie Ray Gun be considered left of center?

Clipper Nation
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Bullshit.

Why do you make up such crazy bullshit? Why would Ronnie Ray Gun be considered left of center?

Because even the Democrats' foreign policy these days makes Reagan look like a non-interventionist by comparison, tbh.....

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Because even the Democrats' foreign policy these days makes Reagan look like a non-interventionist by comparison, tbh.....
World control is an authoritarian style. Not conservative.

Clipper Nation
08-11-2012, 04:16 PM
World control is an authoritarian style. Not conservative.

Somebody tell Willard that....

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Somebody tell Willard that....
So he has some authoritarian traits. He has some liberal and libertarian traits as well. Nobody is 100% of any particular label. He calls himself a conservative, and I agree he is more conservative than one of the other labels. To expect him to then be 100% faithful to another perception of conservatism, is in my view, very ignorant.

Clipper Nation
08-11-2012, 05:01 PM
So he has some authoritarian traits. He has some liberal and libertarian traits as well.
WILLARD has libertarian traits? :lmao

This just solidifies that you don't know what libertarian means, you just like to call yourself that because it's a big word that makes you sound enlightened, B...

baseline bum
08-11-2012, 05:02 PM

This just solidifies that you don't know what libertarian means, you just like to call yourself that because it's a big word that makes you sound enlightened, B...

WC's definition of libertarian is forcibly tying tubes of welfare mothers like his own.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:04 PM
WC's definition of libertarian is forcibly tying tubes of welfare mothers like his own.
Liar.

Please quote where I said that.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:05 PM

Are you saying that he doesn't have a single ideal that a libertarian would have?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Liar.

Please quote where I said that.

Are you going to make me find your posts of desiring social services being tied to reproductive rights?

Remember that's when you said it wasn't eugenics and then I point out that Francis Galton was the one who first proposed such a system. He was only the founder of the eugenics movement.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Are you going to make me find your posts of desiring social services being tied to reproductive rights?

Remember that's when you said it wasn't eugenics and then I point out that Francis Galton was the one who first proposed such a system. He was only the founder of the eugenics movement.
I remember the things I said well enough. There was no "forcible" in my viewpoints. You are a chronic liar, and I am tired of your pathetic ways.

leemajors
08-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Watch out Fuzzy, WC is hopping mad about an unrelated matter!

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:00 PM
At least you have some common sense.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:02 PM
At least you have some common sense.

Lulz.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I remember the things I said well enough. There was no "forcible" in my viewpoints. You are a chronic liar, and I am tired of your pathetic ways.

So then you are saying you do not want to tie social services to reproductive rights?

Maybe if you were to point out specific examples of me lying your words will have some veracity.

We have gone through this before. When I say you are stupid, I point out your credence to exosphere combustion, lacking knowledge of capacitors when they are a part you change out on a daily basis, and thinking expertise means not having to look at a troubleshooting checklist anymore when changing parts.

See, specific examples.

The eugenics gem just adds to the stupidity but adds a dash of willfully ignorant amorality. You do not have to hold someone down to compel someone to do something against their will.

For example, lets say they tie reproductive rights to unemployment, AFDC, WIC, food stamps, housing subsidies, medicaid etc. Now say there is a single mother who lost their job and is unable to get work. In order to become eligible to get social services for her and her child, they require her to spay herself.

What choices does she have?

A: No home, food, or health care for her and her child. or
B: Get spayed.

No one is forcing her?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2012, 06:11 PM

:depressed

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:14 PM
So then you are saying you do not want to tie social services to reproductive rights?

Maybe if you were to point out specific examples of me lying your words will have some veracity.

We have gone through this before. When I say you are stupid, I point out your credence to exosphere combustion, lacking knowledge of capacitors when they are a part you change out on a daily basis, and thinking expertise means not having to look at a troubleshooting checklist anymore when changing parts.

See, specific examples.

The eugenics gem just adds to the stupidity but adds a dash of willfully ignorant amorality. You do not have to hold someone down to compel someone to do something against their will.

For example, lets say they tie reproductive rights to unemployment, AFDC, WIC, food stamps, housing subsidies, medicaid etc. Now say there is a single mother who lost their job and is unable to get work. In order to become eligible to get social services for her and her child, they require her to spay herself.

What choices does she have?

A: No home, food, or health care for her and her child. or
B: Get spayed.

No one is forcing her?
Like a true ankle biter, you just don't let go. Someone needs to kick you.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Like a true ankle biter, you just don't let go. Someone needs to kick you.

You can characterize my statements however you like.

They are either compelling commentary on your stupidity and amoral positions or they are not.

At the end of the day, neither of us are the judge of that. By now you should realize that most of the time I do not write this stuff for you. When people start getting into it with you I want people to remember the context of what you are about.

That's why in the Martin threads I recall the racist shit you spouted with specifics. I wanted Trill, clam, push et al to see exactly what you are about.

Same thing here. I didn't want bb's comment simply brushed under the rug and you posturing that it was just an exaggeration. You in fact do support policies tying reproductive rights to means based social services.

So you go ahead and call me an ankle biter or whatever but just think to yourself: what is everyone else going to think in relation to you?

I'm giving empirical examples. Do you think they are going to think that claims of you being racist and supporting eugenics are unfair?

The specific examples are laid out and you do not deny them. I don't really have to spell out what the combination of the two speaks of do I?