PDA

View Full Version : Romney cries Uncle

Pages : [1] 2

djohn2oo8
08-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Romney To Obama: Please Stop Attacking My Business Record, Taxes

Mitt Romney, battered by Democratic attacks over his Bain Capital record and taxes, is calling on President Obama to agree to a truce over his business career.

“Our campaign would be — helped immensely if we had an agreement between both campaigns that we were only going to talk about issues and that attacks based upon — business or family or taxes or things of that nature,” Romney said, according to excerpts of an upcoming interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd released Friday.

Romney said he would prefer the campaigns “only talk about issues,” and claimed that “our ads haven’t gone after the president personally. … We haven’t dredged up the old stuff that people talked about last time around. We haven’t gone after the personal things.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/romney-to-obama-please-stop-attacking-my-business-taxes.php

Reck
08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
What a mega douchebag.

He should be remove from the presidential race just based on the taxes deal.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:02 PM
he should release all his taxes when o'nigga releases his transcripts from columbia, considering nobody in his graduating class has ever heard of him even when fox interviewed 400 of them.

djohn2oo8
08-10-2012, 05:03 PM
he should release all his taxes when o'nigga releases his transcripts from columbia, considering nobody in his graduating class has ever heard of him even when fox interviewed 400 of them.
F:lolX

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:04 PM
:cry "Please, Barry, only ether me on things unrelated to my tax cheating, and then don't call me a racist when I inevitably question your birth certificate!" :cry

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:04 PM
other agencies have talked about this too take your pick.

bottom line: obama is hiding something about his time at columbia

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
personally, i believe that it's because he attended columbia as a foreign exchange student

Creepn
08-10-2012, 05:07 PM
My god your sig is hot. :wow. Isn't that right Funt?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:33 PM
other agencies have talked about this too take your pick.Give me some links and I will.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Give me some links and I will.

wall street journal cool?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108881386721289.html

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
wall street journal cool?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108881386721289.htmlYou know who owns the WSJ, don't you? All that op-ed did was cite the Fox "study."

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2012/08/06/college-classmate-obama-scandal-columbia

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/record-shows-obama-at-columbia-only-1-year/

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:47 PM
lol more Fox News sources

So you think Obama was working for the CIA in Pakistan?

:rollin

Try a less insane outlet:

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:53 PM
And seriously, how do you think Obama got into law school at a completely different university without actually graduating from any undergraduate program?

He's not a very good president, but you've lost your mind.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:53 PM
double post

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 05:56 PM
You're reaching all over the place. I believe the lawyer's story who was his classmate at Columbia. That Obama attended as a foreign exchange student, (the only way he could reasonably afford it) rarely attended class, and didn't have grades typical of what one would need to get into Harvard Law School.

Spurminator
08-10-2012, 05:58 PM
You posted a link to Fox Nation, dude. Fox Nation.

That's Crookshanks stuff.

Sense
08-10-2012, 05:58 PM
other agencies have talked about this too take your pick.

bottom line: obama is hiding something about his time at columbia

lol more Fox News sources

So you think Obama was working for the CIA in Pakistan?

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/
:lol

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 05:59 PM
You're reaching all over the place. I believe the lawyer's story who was his classmate at Columbia. That Obama attended as a foreign exchange student, (the only way he could reasonably afford it) rarely attended class, and didn't have grades typical of what one would need to get into Harvard Law School.Now you're reaching all over the place.

Please decide to which conspiracy theory you are subscribing before posting.

Thanks.

DMX7
08-10-2012, 06:01 PM
But But But Fox News said it was true!

Reck
08-10-2012, 06:04 PM
LOL relying on Fox and what some random guy who probably votes republican and hates Obama has to say.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Now you're reaching all over the place.

Please decide to which conspiracy theory you are subscribing before posting.

Thanks.

Dude, I've subscribed to the same story from the beginning. My first post was about the conspiracy surrounding Obama's time at columbia. Before you showed up in this thread I said that I believed he attended as a foreign exchange student. I posted some articles about Obama's reluctance to release these records, as well as an account from a classmate who believes the same thing that I do. I then reiterate my original theory, that he attended as a foreign exchange student. And you respond by saying I am somehow switching lanes? You're going to have to do better.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:07 PM
LOL relying on Fox and what some random guy who probably votes republican and hates Obama has to say.

Lol relying on liberal media and some democrats who wouldn't want to hurt their guy has to say.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Dude, I've subscribed to the same story from the beginning. My first post was about the conspiracy surrounding Obama's time at columbia. Before you showed up in this thread I said that I believed he attended as a foreign exchange student. I posted some articles about Obama's reluctance to release these records, as well as an account from a classmate who believes the same thing that I do. I then reiterate my original theory, that he attended as a foreign exchange student. And you respond by saying I am somehow switching lanes? You're going to have to do better.OK, so you just subscribed to the conspiracy du jour and posted a bunch of other conspiracy shit that had nothing to do with it.

Not a problem.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/WayneAllynRoot_Head.jpg/200px-WayneAllynRoot_Head.jpg
lol

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Oh man, turns out m>s' hero pictured above is parroting an email hoax from a few years back.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

l

o

l

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Nobody whoa actually went to Columbia remembers Obama. Fact.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Nobody whoa actually went to Columbia remembers Obama. Fact.lol you don't read. Fact.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/And you already stipulated that he did go to Columbia. Fact.

CuckingFunt
08-10-2012, 06:20 PM
My god your sig is hot. :wow. Isn't that right Funt?

Wait... what?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:25 PM
So...2 people remember Obama from Columbia?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:26 PM
So...2 people remember Obama from Columbia?So you were mistaken and admit you don't read.

Fact.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:27 PM
^you don't usually read the links people post either

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:32 PM
^you don't usually read the links people post eitherWhen did you become such a whiny pussy?

I'll definitely read something posted as a challenge to something I posted. Usually doesn't happen though tbh.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Wait... what?

Just wondering if you agree with me.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:39 PM
When did you become such a whiny pussy?

I'll definitely read something posted as a challenge to something I posted. Usually doesn't happen though tbh.

you whined about me not reading yours, i countered.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I guess Alex Jones' new conspiracy this week is Obama not actually going to Columbia.

CuckingFunt
08-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Just wondering if you agree with me.

I don't know whose signature you're talking about.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:41 PM
the fact is, very few if any people actually remember obama from columbia. it's my opinion that he rarely attended class and had poor grades, and got some sort of help to get into harvard. haven't put together every piece to the puzzle yet though.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:41 PM
you whined about me not reading yours, i countered.No, I ridiculed you about it. You got all defensive and tried to make excuses for your ignorance of facts that were spoon fed to you by me.

You lost your edge. Kind of sad.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
I guess Alex Jones' new conspiracy this week is Obama not actually going to Columbia.

No it was on drudge a couple of weeks ago. Alex is talking about IRS fraud right now, you should tune in.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
the fact is, very few if any people actually remember obama from columbia. it's my opinion that he rarely attended class and had poor grades, and got some sort of help to get into harvard. haven't put together every piece to the puzzle yet though.lol "if any."

As long as you can use racial epithets and post some Alex Jonesian conspiracies, you'll think you still got det edge.

Sense
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM

the fact is, very few if any people actually remember obama from columbia.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM
No, I ridiculed you about it. You got all defensive and tried to make excuses for your ignorance of facts that were spoon fed to you by me.

You lost your edge. Kind of sad.

so me pointing out that you don't read the links people post = being whiny

but you pointing out that i didn't read your link = simply ridiculing

lol gotcha

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
lol "if any."

As long as you can use racial epithets and post some Alex Jonesian conspiracies, you'll think you still got det edge.

lol my "edge"

people pm kori to piss and moan about me whenever i'm in the zone, but the minute i let up for a few days i've suddenly lost my edge. maybe i've just gotten bored with my reg bitches.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
so me pointing out that you don't read the links people post = being whinyIn response to your clearly not reading the link that was spoon fed to you by me, yes.

but you pointing out that i didn't read your link = simply ridiculingRight after you posted a clearly false statement that had already been disproved by me in the link I spoon fed you, yes.

lol gotchalol det edge

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:46 PM
nobody in his graduating class has ever heard of him

very few if any people actually remember obama from columbia
:lol backpedal

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:46 PM
nevermind, Sense beat me to it

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:47 PM
:lol backpedalFact!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Fact!
layers!

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Because nobody could ever find someone to make that claim (knowing obama) for political reasons.

But regardless, whether nobody remembers him or a handful of people do, out of a school with 20,000 people that's pretty funny for a future president.

Sense
08-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Because nobody could ever find someone to make that claim (knowing obama) for political reasons.

But regardless, whether nobody remembers him or a handful of people do, out of a school with 20,000 people that's pretty funny for a future president.

fact?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 06:50 PM
:lmao nobody remembers him! Fact! :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Because nobody could ever find someone to make that claim (knowing obama) for political reasons.Huh?

Repost that in English.

But regardless, whether nobody remembers him or a handful of people do, out of a school with 20,000 people that's pretty funny for a future president.Regardless, it supports your stated conspiracy theory in no way whatsoever.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:52 PM
:lol clinging to TWO people who could very easily be Obama shills, out of a huge university as if you've proven anything. If anything, that just proves my theory. Recluse, rarely attended class, shitty grades. I wanna know why he won't release anything or talk about it, and how the hell he got into harvard because i could use some tips.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't know whose signature you're talking about.

Djohn's. You like that?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:54 PM
:lol clinging to TWO people who could very easily be Obama shills, out of a huge university as if you've proven anything.I proved you don't read links that are spoon fed to you in an internets discussion.
If anything, that just proves my theory. Recluse, rarely attended class, shitty grades.All unsubstantiated bullshit.
I wanna know why he won't release anything or talk about itI like to think he's trolling people like you.
and how the hell he got into harvard because i could use some tips.You're leaving the country, rememba?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 06:56 PM
:lol remember when obama wanted to "put an end to the politics that would divide a nation?"
6kSYT53NMug
I'm just saying..if Obama and his cronies want to resort to attacking mitt romney for being successful and now blaming him for cancer deaths of people, then we should fight fire with fire about the columbia thing and other sandals.

CuckingFunt
08-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Djohn's. You like that?

Doesn't really do much for me.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 06:58 PM
:lol remember when obama wanted to "put an end to the politics that would divide a nation?"
6kSYT53NMug
I'm just saying..if Obama and his cronies want to resort to attacking mitt romney for being successful and now blaming him for cancer deaths of people, then we should fight fire with fire about the columbia thing and other sandals.lol we

Romney supporter?

Ron Paul dropped out.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Doesn't really do much for me.

Really? Wow.

Wild Cobra
08-10-2012, 07:05 PM
6kSYT53NMug
I'm just saying..if Obama and his cronies want to resort to attacking mitt romney for being successful and now blaming him for cancer deaths of people, then we should fight fire with fire about the columbia thing and other sandals.
I think we will see more come out in October.

I'll bet there are some awesome, factual, October surprises lined up against Obama.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:09 PM
lol we

Romney supporter?

Ron Paul dropped out.
This thread now inches m>s that much closer to admitting he's a mainstream Romney supporting Republican :lmao

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Bottom line. O'negroid needs to go.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I dislike mitt romney but view him as the lesser evil, I've made that perfectly clear.

But i'm a political independent or a constitutionalist. Hated Bush more than anyone on this board. Painting me as something that you obviously know I'm now only shows that you are angry that I'm not a hardcore progressive liberal loving scro. I'm sure your congress running daddeh is proud of you for carrying on his political views though.

Lol coming back to me a week later and telling me I was right about gun control.

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:13 PM
lol, better a mainstream republican than a domesticated beta male cuck dildocrat imho

KobeOwnsDuncan
08-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey Alex, there's some white stuff on your chin.

KobeOwnsDuncan
08-10-2012, 07:15 PM
lol, better a mainstream republican than a domesticated beta male cuck dildocrat imho
If you like being uneducated...

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Hey Alex, there's some white stuff on your chin.

its your mom's smeg imho

Creepn
08-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Damn Chump just mopped the floor with m<s vagina discharge.

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:19 PM

how can republicans be both aristocratic silver spoon in mouth monopoly tycoons, nietzschean supermen and at the same time hicks, toothless and uneducated. lol

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:20 PM

oh lawdy, someone escaped from mr dumpeh's plantation..

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:22 PM

lol rememba det time you wanted to meet me in dallas to fight? :lmao dumb coon

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:23 PM

awwwwww did the progressive hijacked american school system teach you that if you disagree with them you're just dumb :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I dislike mitt romney but view him as the lesser evil, I've made that perfectly clear.

But i'm a political independent or a constitutionalist. Hated Bush more than anyone on this board. Painting me as something that you obviously know I'm now only shows that you are angry that I'm not a hardcore progressive liberal loving scro. I'm sure your congress running daddeh is proud of you for carrying on his political views though.

Lol coming back to me a week later and telling me I was right about gun control.
You've been saying forever that you aren't voting. I'm willing to bet you're gonna end up voting for Romney.

Bringing up my daddeh is telling me :tu

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:26 PM
after we just had a big ass argument about gun control..

and btw i agree that people should be able to keep guns in their house
they should be able to keep a small arsenal in their house

lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Changing the subject is also telling me :tu

Obama agrees with you about gun control too!

Ignignokt
08-10-2012, 07:27 PM
voting for obama is telling the unemployment rate..

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:30 PM
voting for obama is telling the unemployment rate..
I'll take Obama over someone who said he wants to make Christianity the national religion. I liked Romney until he started pandering to the religious right and saying we need to take action against Iran.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
romney isn't even christian :lmao :lmao :lmao

do you get all your talking points from liberal media and then scoff me for posting a fox link :rollin

Boris
08-10-2012, 07:35 PM

WGAF. I don't remember anybody from my college years either. FACT.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Changing the subject is also telling me :tu

Obama agrees with you about gun control too!

Of course he does!! He believes in the 2nd amendment..for HUNTING!!

8tEh_Kxv9GM

:rolleyes Obama thinks you can have a musket for hunting, but what he really means is no handguns high powered rifles or anything that could be used for the REAL purpose of the 2nd amendment. to serve as a check and balance to keep the power in the hands of the people.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:42 PM
:lol keep telling yourself Obama is taking away everyone's guns in spite of what's actually going on

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:43 PM
romney isn't even christian :lmao :lmao :lmao

do you get all your talking points from liberal media and then scoff me for posting a fox link :rollin
Here's the difference: I'm not in denial about being a liberal. You're in denial about being a Republican.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:45 PM
"Changing the subject is telling me:tu"

oh

lol romney a christian

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Where did I say he's a Christian?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I'll take Obama over someone who said he wants to make Christianity the national religion. I liked Romney until he started pandering to the religious right and saying we need to take action against Iran.

oh cool here come the semantics

you implying Romney would push a religion that is not his own as the national religion? :rollin

oh boy can't wait to see the spin on this!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-10-2012, 07:48 PM

you implying Romney would push a religion that is not his own as the national religion? :rollin

He'd push a religion that he needs support from to win an election. Same thing with Democrats who pretend to care about Mexicans but just want the Mexican vote. Both sides do it, nothing new.

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 07:50 PM

mormons are a sect of christianity

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I think you underestimate a guy who gives millions and millions of dollars to the Great Salamander. Him pushing a national religion is nothing more than a ridiculous liberal talking point that you should be smart enough not to believe as fact.

lol chump folding up his ass and pussying away whenever ignignokt shows up on the scene

:cry he's lost his edge :cry

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
mormons are a sect of christianity

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

christians by definition take Jesus CHRIST to be the son of God and accept him as their saviour. hence CHRISTianity.

mormons believe jesus to be separate from God, and that God is only one of many Gods. Christians believe in only one God.

Mormons also believe God to have once been a man who rose through the ranks in heaven to become who he is, and that humans too could progress to godhood.

What you said is really, really ignorant.

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2012, 08:00 PM
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

christians by definition take Jesus CHRIST to be the son of God and accept him as their saviour. hence CHRISTianity.

mormons don't believe jesus to be the son of God but just a prophet. mormons are no more "christian" than jews are.

Mormons also believe God to have once been a man who rose through the ranks in heaven to become who he is, and that humans too could progress to godhood.

What you said is really, really ignorant.

everything i've read on mormons say they believe jesus was the son of God

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 08:05 PM
everything i've read on mormons say they believe jesus was the son of God

correct, the difference is that they believe he is a separate and distinct entity from God rather than the christian belief that Jesus IS God. they also believe all the other things that I outlined. Mormonism is fundamentally different from Christianity and don't go to heaven based on Christian beliefs. They see the path to heaven as done through deeds rather than accepting the gift of eternal life from Jesus.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 08:10 PM
mormons are christian. they just wacky

no, and it's been outlined why they are not you stupid illiterate spic. they don't believe God to be the one and only God, they don't believe that Jesus is God, and most importantly they don't believe that Jesus died for their sins but rather that you get to heaven through your earthly deeds. Mormons do not get accepted into God's kingdom according to christian beliefs and are actually classified as a cult.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 08:17 PM
nope not even correct

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 08:26 PM
ummm they can identify them all day but that doesn't make them any more christian.

i'm sure there are inmates in prison who swear they are good people too. wtf kind of retarded be@near logic are you trying to employ here?

bottom line, mormons disagree with christianity on one of the biggest core issues, that jesus died on the cross for our sins. they try to get into heaven with deeds, look at how much money romney has given to his church to attempt to buy his way into heaven.

Paulie
08-10-2012, 08:48 PM
lol chump folding up his ass and pussying away whenever ignignokt shows up on the scene

:cry he's lost his edge :cry

:lmao

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I think you underestimate a guy who gives millions and millions of dollars to the Great Salamander. Him pushing a national religion is nothing more than a ridiculous liberal talking point that you should be smart enough not to believe as fact.

:cry he's lost his edge :cryI went for a run. Another nice trail near my place.

Damn, this shit is really important to you now. So important you have to imagine victory through a proxy while I'm absent.

Edge: lost.

What happened to you man? The discharge seemed to start when you began posting Alex Jones conspiramemes.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:07 PM
mormons are christian. they just wackyI'd go with this. I mean did all the other Christians have a convention that specifically excluded them?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 09:11 PM
sup chump did you get any shin splints while you were away :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
sup chump did you get any shin splints while you were away :lmaoNope. Great run. Thanks for asking.

Did you regain any edge while I was away?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 09:17 PM
you guys caught me

i only post like a badass whenever i'm pissed off or motivated. been bored with you fags lately and everythings going great right now.

why don't you raise your game from chasing avantes tail, and i'll raise mine?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:22 PM
you guys caught me

i only post like a badass whenever i'm pissed off or motivated. been bored with you fags lately and everythings going great right now.

why don't you raise your game from chasing avantes tail, and i'll raise mine?Damn, this is pathetic.

Guess we'll just have to take it easy on you from now on.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 09:24 PM
i ain't eating cheese nips and tonguing mods buttholes in my mommeh's basement though

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:26 PM
i ain't eating cheese nips and tonguing mods buttholes in my mommeh's basement thoughNo, you're just being an edgeless pussy and stealing other people's insults.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 09:27 PM
chumpdweller, tell me you've figured out who the TT troll is by now. Didn't you accuse it of being me? So then I guess I didn't steal it eh?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:31 PM
chumpdweller, tell me you've figured out who the TT troll is by now. Didn't you accuse it of being me? So then I guess I didn't steal it eh?I didn't.

It would be even sadder if that was you tbh. That's Fabbs level activity.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Ohh, GWB is gonna post something.

The list keeps growing.

George W Bush
08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
8 Days or less before ol Chumpy hits 70,000 posts. Hell, I couldn't even rid of Iraqi's at that rate.

Heckuva job Chumpy! Crazy how the fella manages more posts than the site owner.

I'm George W Bush and I approve this message :tu

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I also approve of screen names dedicated to posting about me. :tu

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 09:36 PM
:lmao

George W Bush
08-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Scratch that. 7 days

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Scratch that. 7 daysI rememba when this troll posted about things other than me.

Gotta have priorities, I guess. I don't see how I'm supposed to be in my dead mom's nonexistent basement when I am currently living in so many posters' heads.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 10:02 PM
"we're probably just obsessed with you"

/throwaway lines

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 10:04 PM
"we're probably just obsessed with you"

/throwaway linesThe proof is in the posting tbh. [/meanie]

You'll get that edge back someday -- maybe when you get det new foreskin.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
yeah youve posted that exact line quite a lot actually. its your favorite throwaway line. might wanna invest some of that utsa grant money into a sharpening device, your posts are starting to not cut as deep. might have something to do with that edge, tbh.

Paulie
08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
8 Days or less before ol Chumpy hits 70,000 posts. Hell, I couldn't even rid of Iraqi's at that rate.

Heckuva job Chumpy! Crazy how the fella manages more posts than the site owner.

I'm George W Bush and I approve this message :tu

I also approve of screen names dedicated to posting about me. :tu

Scratch that. 7 days

ChumpDumper
08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
yeah youve posted that exact line quite a lot actually. its your favorite throwaway line. might wanna invest some of that utsa grant money into a sharpening device, your posts are starting to not cut as deep. might have something to do with that edge, tbh.Man, trying to steal my edge bit now? Now I know it's working.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-10-2012, 11:06 PM

You didn't read the factcheck article did you?

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 11:25 PM
the only thing that's deadened here is your shitty homeless man's mookie sense of humor and beatus cuckolded appendages.

a fully functioning penis without a foreskin >>>> a little limp brown one

you already got his sense of humor and eating habits, will you take his advice and start shopping at bed bath and beyond next? let me know, ill invest in a little BBY stock. I hear they're running a sale on king sized bedsheets you could use as tshirts.

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Man, trying to steal my edge bit now? Now I know it's working.

the only people working here are the illegal be@ners you liberals fawn over while the rest of your white guilt brethren remove yourselves from the gene pool. it actually works out quite well with idiots like you being part of the abortion crowd meaning your shitty genes won't be passed on to further destroy the white race. lol creepy old white dude showing up at NAACP meetings to support the cause.

Creepn
08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
You'll get that edge back someday -- maybe when you get det new foreskin.

:rollin. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Lmao

Creepn
08-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Lmao

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 11:41 PM
:lmao it gets partially erect during the active massaging of the shaft and balls by the female, but then when it actually get it wet it seems to lose interest

must be the missing foreskin

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

i'm surprised you were able to type out that homoerotic fantasy with all that chicken grease on your fingers you fat sloppy fuck

i swag, i cook, i eat, i post!

sup lil he

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 11:50 PM
i wonder if hemann uses the chicken grease as butthole lubricant when he fingers himself to silk the shocker cds from 1995

mavs>spurs
08-10-2012, 11:50 PM
awwwwww but but i thought it gon be hemann feeling emasculated by his circumcision :cry

you can always tell which people are insecure by bringing up cirucmcision oddly enough. the mere mentioning that it was a retarded procedure with negative side effects and should have never been performed always brings out sarcasm as a deflective measure among weak minded males.

me? i man up to it and am looking forward to undoing the procedure. i'm not some sugar coating pussy who's going to ignore the truth to protect my own fragile ego, brah. and i certainly wouldn't soothe the pain in such a weak manner by overindulgence in food, tbh.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:36 AM
Quality meltdown. :tu

Creepn
08-11-2012, 03:26 PM
lol rememba det time you wanted to meet me in dallas to fight? :lmao dumb coon

I do and I also remember det time you failed to show despite a detailed location. It's ok though because now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad you didn't show. You seem to be that type of bitch to call the cops on somebody knocking you the fuck out or I could've accidentally killed you with a punch. Then my life would be in a downward spiral over some keyboard e-thug.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 04:05 PM
lmao so wait you were honestly going to meet up with some stranger on the internet for e-beef? that's dumb even by coon standards

Creepn
08-11-2012, 04:15 PM
lmao so wait you were honestly going to meet up with some stranger on the internet for e-beef? that's dumb even by coon standards

Yes I was down to get dirty with you. You was calling me the n word a tad bit too much for my liking a while back and all that e-thug shit was getting on my nerves. Like I said it was stupid of me. I'm over it.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 04:19 PM
that's pretty fuckin funny nigga

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I do and I also remember det time you failed to show despite a detailed location. It's ok though because now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad you didn't show. You seem to be that type of bitch to call the cops on somebody knocking you the fuck out or I could've accidentally killed you with a punch. Then my life would be in a downward spiral over some keyboard e-thug.
OMG...

You, with that statement, is obviously the computer E-Thug.

Were you also the school bully until you were kicked out?

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Yes I was down to get dirty with you. You was calling me the n word a tad bit too much for my liking a while back and all that e-thug shit was getting on my nerves. Like I said it was stupid of me. I'm over it.
LOL...

With shit talk like that, you deserve to be called the N-Word!

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
that's pretty fuckin funny nigga
No kidding.

What a fucking loser.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
LOL...

With shit talk like that, you deserve to be called the N-Word!

Call me the word then. Do it. Back up your statement.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 04:49 PM
lol as if saying n!gger on the internet is some bold move? my ancestors have been saying that to blacks faces for hundreds of years. not that it was right, but still it aint shit. not like you'd do anything about it..nor should you. I'd laugh if i were black and someone called me that.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Call me the word then. Do it. Back up your statement.
Why should I call a faggot like you a niggеr? Sorry, but it's not my style to insult losers like you with a racial slur like niggеr. I'm OK with others calling you a niggеr though.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 04:56 PM
You, with that statement, is obviously the computer E-Thug.lol diagram that sentence

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:00 PM
lol diagram that sentence

That would be a painful exercise, indeed.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 05:00 PM
lol as if saying n!gger on the internet is some bold move? my ancestors have been saying that to blacks faces for hundreds of years. not that it was right, but still it aint shit. not like you'd do anything about it..nor should you. I'd laugh if i were black and someone called me that.

It's not a bold move, it's a coward move and I gave you the opportunity to back up your shit and you tuck tailed and hid. Your ancestors are ashamed of you.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:03 PM
It's not a bold move, it's a coward move and I gave you the opportunity to back up your shit and you tuck tailed and hid. Your ancestors are ashamed of you.
Some of us believe it's the coward who fights for silly ass reasons, and that it takes courage to fight the impulses and only fight when there is no other option.

Yes.

I'm calling you a coward, if you didn't understand that.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Why should I call a faggot like you a niggеr?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5292/tumblrm8a2gj9a0w1qls4ri.jpg

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:06 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5292/tumblrm8a2gj9a0w1qls4ri.jpg

LOL...

I'm just in the mood to jerk around an asshole right now.

redzero
08-11-2012, 05:07 PM

jag
08-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Some interesting shit went down in here, tbh

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:13 PM
WC never misses an opportunity to class up a thread.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:14 PM

So... you called someone else a faggot?

Obvious joke aside, I'm not sure I get this excuse. There have been plenty of times I was in the mood to fuck with someone, but it never inspired me to use multiple hateful epithets.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:15 PM

So... you called someone else a faggot?

Obvious joke aside, I'm not sure I get this excuse. There have been plenty of times I was in the mood to fuck with someone, but it never inspired me to use multiple hateful epithets.
Checking out which buttons do what.

Since I haven't heard back from the E-Thug, I'm guessing he put his fist through the monitor.

Clipper Nation
Why should I call a faggot like you a niggеr? Sorry, but it's not my style to insult losers like you with a racial slur like niggеr. I'm OK with others calling you a niggеr though.

But you insist you're not a racist though.... :rolleyes

:cry "But I hate white people too!" :cry

mavs>spurs

Coward = challenging other posters to e-fights, and actually being serious about it and showing up :rollin

jeez dude, i don't even know what to say. this is like a new spurstalk low that you actually wanted to fight me for calling you a nig on the internet. i can't believe this shit

redzero
08-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Wild Cobra only likes joking around when he isn't on the receiving end of the jokes.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Checking out which buttons do what.

Since I haven't heard back from the E-Thug, I'm guessing he put his fist through the monitor.

Distance yourself from it all you like, but the bait you placed is every bit as telling as whatever reaction it inspired. You may not have meant those words, but you seemed pretty comfortable using them.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Distance yourself from it all you like, but the bait you placed is every bit as telling as whatever reaction it inspired. You may not have meant those words, but you seemed pretty comfortable using them.Dude, his favorite stripper is black.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Coward = challenging other posters to e-fights, and actually being serious about it and showing up :rollin

jeez dude, i don't even know what to say. this is like a new spurstalk low that you actually wanted to fight me for calling you a nig on the internet. i can't believe this shit

We have different definitions of "coward" then. I think it's more cowardly to talk shit behind a screen and then running away from what you preach tbh. Let's not forget though, you was challenging multiple posters to a real fight remember? Boasting your height, heritage, and hood. Lmao. I thought maybe you would actually get down after the way you kept saying it.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Dude, his favorite stripper is black.

Oh. You're right. My bad.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Wild Cobra only likes joking around when he isn't on the receiving end of the jokes.
I am in a rare mood right now. I just found out a good friend of mine was ripped off for $14k. I have to hold myself back from hunting this man down and hurting him, and allow the police to deal with it.

Trust me. The restraint is hard.

OK...

Bring on the unwarranted stalking jokes.

You see, the reason I get mad is there is usually no truth to the implication that people attack me with. Right here, Creepn has actually admitted to being a thug.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 05:27 PM
that's called a shtick, dude.

:lol actually meeting up to fight over messageboard beef

:lol buttmad as fuck about being called a dumb nig

:lol needs to pop a 40, light a swisher and chill out playing dominos with his bros

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:28 PM
We have different definitions of "coward" then. I think it's more cowardly to talk shit behind a screen and then running away from what you preach tbh. Let's not forget though, you was challenging multiple posters to a real fight remember? Boasting your height, heritage, and hood. Lmao. I thought maybe you would actually get down after the way you kept saying it.

OMG...

Shit talk is the norm for Spurstak.

Get over yourself.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Coward = challenging other posters to e-fights, and actually being serious about it and showing up :rollinShowing up to fight is cowardly? Over the top, maybe.

jeez dude, i don't even know what to say. this is like a new spurstalk low that you actually wanted to fight me for calling you a nig on the internet. i can't believe this shitYou pretended to be black long enough to know that the term is offensive to actual black people.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Oh. You're right. My bad.
But she's not a stripper. There you guys go again with false insinuations. I can't complain much about it right now because of my actions in this thread, but just be aware, you don't know the truth. To make it up can be funny, but where does it become ignorance?

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 05:30 PM
anyone who gets mad enough to physically fight over the internet is a thin skinned little pussy :lol

are you defending meeting up to fight over messageboard beef?

redzero
08-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I am in a rare mood right now. I just found out a good friend of mine was ripped off for $14k. I have to hold myself back from hunting this man down and hurting him, and allow the police to deal with it.

Trust me. The restraint is hard.

OK...

Bring on the unwarranted stalking jokes.

You see, the reason I get mad is there is usually no truth to the implication that people attack me with. Right here, Creepn has actually admitted to being a thug.

You actually admitted that you took the time to find out where a woman lived based on the shadow of her house. If that wasn't enough, you actually told her about it, completely oblivious to how strange what you did looked. And to top it off, you posted about it on SpursTalk afterwards, further embarrassing yourself.

:cry but we're immature if we make fun of you for it :cry

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 05:33 PM
redzero is actually black(unlike creepn and chumpdumper who only thinks he has a say because he votes democrat), let's ask him.

Red, are you genuinely hurt:cry when you see the n word on the internet? Would you ever meet up and fight about it?

Wild Cobra
Distance yourself from it all you like, but the bait you placed is every bit as telling as whatever reaction it inspired. You may not have meant those words, but you seemed pretty comfortable using them.
I am comfortable using the word when I am not using it as a direct epithet. Words should not be banned, and people should be judged on how they use a word. Not by if they use a word.

And yes, I will use such words directly at a person if I seriously want to escalate a situation, and it is the best way to do so.

ChumpDumper
anyone who gets mad enough to physically fight over the internet is a thin skinned little pussy :lol

are you defending meeting up to fight over messageboard beef?I'm saying you mischaracterized it.

redzero
08-11-2012, 05:35 PM
redzero is actually black(unlike creepn and chumpdumper who only thinks he has a say because he votes democrat), let's ask him.

Red, are you genuinely hurt:cry when you see the n word on the internet? Would you ever meet up and fight about it?

Not really. Creepn makes himself look foolish by biting on the racist remarks on here.

ChumpDumper
I am comfortable using the wordhttp://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/Art-Girl71/Smileys%20and%20Gifs/cb1fb710.gif

Creepn
that's called a shtick, dude.

:lol actually meeting up to fight over messageboard beef

:lol buttmad as fuck about being called a dumb nig

:lol needs to pop a 40, light a swisher and chill out playing dominos with his bros

I admit it, you got me. You got me good. I was a forum noob. Now I know better but I do still kind of think it's kind of cowardly to say all kinds of shit and to just chalk it up as trolling.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:37 PM
But she's not a stripper. There you guys go again with false insinuations. I can't complain much about it right now because of my actions in this thread, but just be aware, you don't know the truth. To make it up can be funny, but where does it become ignorance?

It would be ignorance if I were claiming to know you or suggesting that the things I've said about you should be understood as fact.

But I haven't. I don't know shit about you other than what you've said here. And I've never claimed to know anything more. But here you have, among other things, mentioned a fondness for dating strippers and that your current girlfriend is black. Combining those two factoids into one in this instance, or making quips about your stalker past and fear of black surgeons, is done primarily for comedic effect. It's not an attempt to re-write your personal history.

Which should be obvious to anyone who doesn't take all this shit so very seriously.

It's not rocket surgery.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:38 PM
You actually admitted that you took the time to find out where a woman lived based on the shadow of her house. If that wasn't enough, you actually told her about it, completely oblivious to how strange what you did looked. And to top it off, you posted about it on SpursTalk afterwards, further embarrassing yourself.

This is true. If you actually take note, it's not the making fun of it that pisses me off, but rather the implications stated along with it that are not factual. I was a fool that day, and I admit that. We all have imperfect things we do. However, when people like Clambake only use the incident in a slanderous way, I do get pretty pissed.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Not really. Creepn makes himself look foolish by biting on the racist remarks on here.

When I bit down it was too rampant. The word was being thrown around like hotcakes. Fuck that. You can take it but I wasn't.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:41 PM
It would be ignorance if I were claiming to know you or suggesting that the things I've said about you should be understood as fact.

But I haven't. I don't know shit about you other than what you've said here. And I've never claimed to know anything more. But here you have, among other things, mentioned a fondness for dating strippers and that your current girlfriend is black. Combining those two factoids into one in this instance, or making quips about your stalker past and fear of black surgeons, is done primarily for comedic effect. It's not an attempt to re-write your personal history.

Which should be obvious to anyone who doesn't take all this shit so very seriously.

It's not rocket surgery.Black rocket surgery.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:48 PM

It's not rocket surgery.

Just so you know.

Strippers are not the same here in Portland like they were just before the economic downturn in 2000. They are almost all drug users and whores now. When I got in with these particular groups of people more than a decade ago, the ones I knew were intelligent and beautiful. Comfortable with their beauty, and used it to make money. They were able to make $600 a night average and have fun doing it, without being whores and not letting the customers touch them. The economy changes all of that. As money got tighter, the old school girls were replaced by the nasty bitches. I do maintain contact with two of the girls I used to know, but rarely associate with dancers any more. Still, I'm comfortable in the setting, and there are so many strip clubs in Portland, I sometimes stop in one since it's a close watering hole. I did meet one almost two years ago that I dated and was intimate with. She was 36 then.

redzero
08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Wild Cobra throws around n*gger to offend people, doesn't trust black surgeons to be able to do their jobs correctly, and doesn't like most black people in general, but he is NOT a racist.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Wild Cobra throws around n*gger to offend people, doesn't trust black surgeons to be able to do their jobs correctly, and doesn't like most black people in general, but he is NOT a racist.
If that's what you want to believe by misinterpretation, then why should i stop you in your ignorant beliefs. I have explained it enough times that if you don't understand now, I don't think you ever will.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Just so you know.

Strippers are not the same here in Portland like they were just before the economic downturn in 2000. They are almost all drug users and whores now. When I got in with these particular groups of people more than a decade ago, the ones I knew were intelligent and beautiful. Comfortable with their beauty, and used it to make money. They were able to make $600 a night average and have fun doing it, without being whores and not letting the customers touch them. The economy changes all of that. As money got tighter, the old school girls were replaced by the nasty bitches. I do maintain contact with two of the girls I used to know, but rarely associate with dancers any more. Still, I'm comfortable in the setting, and there are so many strip clubs in Portland, I sometimes stop in one since it's a close watering hole. I did meet one almost two years ago that I dated and was intimate with. She was 36 then.lol gross

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Just so you know.

Strippers are not the same here in Portland like they were just before the economic downturn in 2000. They are almost all drug users and whores now. When I got in with these particular groups of people more than a decade ago, the ones I knew were intelligent and beautiful. Comfortable with their beauty, and used it to make money. They were able to make $600 a night average and have fun doing it, without being whores and not letting the customers touch them. The economy changes all of that. As money got tighter, the old school girls were replaced by the nasty bitches. I do maintain contact with two of the girls I used to know, but rarely associate with dancers any more. Still, I'm comfortable in the setting, and there are so many strip clubs in Portland, I sometimes stop in one since it's a close watering hole. I did meet one almost two years ago that I dated and was intimate with. She was 36 then.

Oh my god.

I don't actually give a fuck who you hang around with, who you date, or why you date them.

If you're tired of being the butt of so many jokes, I can guarantee your need to defensively justify your real life behavior every time someone makes a comment isn't helping things.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh my god.

I don't actually give a fuck who you hang around with, who you date, or why you date them.

If you're tired of being the butt of so many jokes, I can guarantee your need to defensively justify your real life behavior every time someone makes a comment isn't helping things.
It tells a lot about people to see how badly they twist what is said.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:03 PM
It tells a lot about people to see how badly they twist what is said.Your further unnecessary exposition is exactly why it's done.

jag
08-11-2012, 06:03 PM

Wild Cobra is easily the creepiest sob on this forum. I don't even want to imagine the endless amounts of fucked up porn he's got loaded on that hard drive of his.

redzero
08-11-2012, 06:04 PM
If that's what you want to believe by misinterpretation, then why should i stop you in your ignorant beliefs. I have explained it enough times that if you don't understand now, I don't think you ever will.

Oh sorry, you don't trust black surgeons who got their jobs from affirmative action to be able to do their jobs correctly. Everything else is correct, right?

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:09 PM
It tells a lot about people to see how badly they twist what is said.

No one's twisting anything, though.

You said, explicitly, that you dated strippers.

You said, explicitly, that you didn't trust black surgeons because you felt they were more likely to have gotten through med school due to affirmative action.

You said, explicitly, that sterilizing people on welfare was a good plan.

You said, explicitly, that you looked up a woman's address on Google maps based on the shadows in a picture she posted elsewhere.

And just today you said, explicitly, that you were comfortable using the n-word and that you did so occasionally to get a rise out of people.

These are things you said.

Do any of them capture the full depth and majesty that is Wild Cobra, actual human being? Probably not. But it's shit you said. Pointing out that you said it isn't an accusation of anything other than your having said those things. Drawing conclusions based on the things you've said isn't malicious in this format; it's done because none of us know you and none of us have anything else to go by.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:10 PM
You said, explicitly, that you didn't trust black surgeons because you felt they were more likely to have gotten through med school due to affirmative action.

You said, explicitly, that sterilizing people on welfare was a good plan.

these 2 are true though to some extent

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:13 PM
these 2 are true though to some extentRelate your personal experiences with black surgeons.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:13 PM

Meh.

You've changed your shtick so many times as to make you a completely irrelevant SpursTalk entity. Reading your posts is like hearing the Peanuts trombone anymore.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Wild Cobra is easily the creepiest sob on this forum. I don't even want to imagine the endless amounts of fucked up porn he's got loaded on that hard drive of his.
I don't watch porn, and think those who do are losers.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:16 PM
^that's a throwaway line and a copout

tell me why we shouldn't sterilize people on welfare who are statistically having the most children whom they can't afford? it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. all the dumbasses are passing on their genes while the responsible people are going to school longer and having fewer kids.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Oh sorry, you don't trust black surgeons who got their jobs from affirmative action to be able to do their jobs correctly. Everything else is correct, right?
Black surgeons was just an example. It's quota based affirmative action I was attacking when I made that statement.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:17 PM
lol throwaway line schtick

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Do any of them capture the full depth and majesty that is Wild Cobra, actual human being? Probably not. But it's shit you said. Pointing out that you said it isn't an accusation of anything other than your having said those things. Drawing conclusions based on the things you've said isn't malicious in this format; it's done because none of us know you and none of us have anything else to go by.
Here is where we disagree.

It is malicious when explained and when the conclusions presented are explicitly denied, yet the same slander is repeated over and over.

clambake
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
this guy is fucking mental.

CuckingFunt

It is malicious when explained and when the conclusions presented are explicitly denied, yet the same slander is repeated over and over.

Could be your initial statements come across as more sincere, and therefore more believable, than your lengthy, defensive, justifications.

Wild Cobra
And I do not deny I said similar things when presented in the proper context. When people intentionally present the facts in the wrong context, it is slander.

Context is important.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:24 PM

It is malicious when explained and when the conclusions presented are explicitly denied, yet the same slander is repeated over and over.You use that word so often, one would think you'd know you've been using it incorrectly for years.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Black surgeons was just an example. It's quota based affirmative action I was attacking when I made that statement.

You never answered a question I posed for you. Why do you single out black people when women and other ethnic groups benefited more from affirmative action?

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:25 PM
oh no, he said slander instead of libel!

lol grammar police. i've never seen you so anal and obsessed with a few posters as you have been here lately.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Could be your initial statements come across as more sincere, and therefore more believable, than your lengthy, defensive, justifications.
Could it be that for some reason, people have to purposely do all they can to make me look bad? I mean far worse than the few mistakes I have made? Could it be that liberals do all they can to make conservatives look bad?

Is it too much to ask that people acknowledge the facts as said or corrected, rather than always being in attack mode?

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:27 PM
oh no, he said slander instead of libel!

lol grammar police. i've never seen you so anal and obsessed with a few posters as you have been here lately.I'm surprised WC hasn't helped you out with your credit union "problem" yet tbh.

mavs>spurs
You never answered a question I posed for you. Why do you single out black people when women and other ethnic groups benefited more from affirmative action?

mothafuckin amen creepn. feminism is the biggest scourge on mankind as of right now...fuck all this racial beef. we need to be worried about the illegal invasion and the continued feminizing of society. human beings are patriarchal by nature.

clambake
Could it be that for some reason, people have to purposely do all they can to make me look bad? I mean far worse than the few mistakes I have made? Could it be that liberals do all they can to make conservatives look bad?

Is it too much to ask that people acknowledge the facts as said or corrected, rather than always being in attack mode?

"people" make you look bad :rollin

mavs>spurs
I'm surprised WC hasn't helped you out with your credit union "problem" yet tbh.

anal post

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:28 PM
mothafuckin amen creepn. feminism is the biggest scourge on mankind as of right now...fuck all this racial beef. we need to be worried about the illegal invasion and the continued feminizing of society. human beings are patriarchal by nature.Pretty long dry spell, eh?

redzero
08-11-2012, 06:28 PM
You don't have to be taken out of context. When you claim that you don't like black people and use the term "n*gger" to get a rise out of it, how else is one supposed to take it? I don't really care about the racism on here, genuine or not, but you claiming that others are misinterpreting your comments is stupid.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:29 PM
And I do not deny I said similar things when presented in the proper context. When people intentionally present the facts in the wrong context, it is slander.

Context is important.

Context is very important.

For instance, you realize that when you throw out the slander charge, you're doing so to protect/defend a screen name. Right?

Most of it happened before you got here, but you wouldn't believe the things that have been said about me here over the years. The real difference between the two of us seems to be that I recognize none of those things were ever said about me. Because no one here knows me. They were things said about some slag named CuckingFunt. So who gives a fuck?

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:29 PM
lol hebott's new shtick is so one dimensional. bombarding me with the word "foreskin" is like all he's programmed to say to me.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I have stated otherwise before when that came up. I am against the quota based system. Period. Just because I uses that example, do you honestly believe it is that singular alone? I am not simple minded like that.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:32 PM
lol hebott's new shtick is so one dimensional. bombarding me with the word "foreskin" is like all he's programmed to say to me.I'm waiting for the debut of his Lost Foreskin troll.

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:33 PM

No. It couldn't be. Maybe a person or two, I don't know, but by and large I'm going to say no.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:33 PM
i'm going to call my doc on monday and schedule a circumcision for myself just to make M>S cry tears of envy

nuh uh, sucker. you already admitted to being mutilated and loving it! you're so defensive yours mustve been botched haha

awwwwwww i thought it gon be deformed weenie :cry

Creepn
08-11-2012, 06:35 PM
I have stated otherwise before when that came up. I am against the quota based system. Period. Just because I uses that example, do you honestly believe it is that singular alone? I am not simple minded like that.

I do believe it is singular yes. You haven't said anything about women doctors or hispanic doctors to this very day. Would you see a female surgeon?

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm waiting for the debut of his Lost Foreskin troll.

Probably still waiting to be approved.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm surprised WC hasn't helped you out with your credit union "problem" yet tbh.

What do you think I can do?

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Context is very important.

For instance, you realize that when you throw out the slander charge, you're doing so to protect/defend a screen name. Right?

Most of it happened before you got here, but you wouldn't believe the things that have been said about me here over the years. The real difference between the two of us seems to be that I recognize none of those things were ever said about me. Because no one here knows me. They were things said about some slag named CuckingFunt. So who gives a fuck?
OK, we can agree I take it more personal than you think I should. If you consider that a fault, I won't try to change your mind on that.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 06:39 PM
What do you think I can do?Tell him which ones have black managers so he can avoid them, obviously.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM
lol that's a dok troll. he's a little angry with me right now.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:42 PM
crofl did you consult your excel spreadsheet that crosslists users and their foreskin status

how do you know i wasn't just fucking wit you?
how do you know i'm no fucking wit you now?
how do you know this isn't a crowdsourced troll and i even know whottt someone else is typing?

lol i'd have plenty of questions too if my weenie operation was botched for no good reason

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:47 PM
but mommeh, what was the doctor even doing near my weenie with a scalpel anyway?

well son, we only wanted to reduce your sexual pleasure to conform to retarded american society, we never meant for him to take the whole thing off i so sorry son :cry

lmao

redzero
08-11-2012, 06:48 PM
You don't have to be taken out of context. When you claim that you don't like black people and use the term "n*gger" to get a rise out of it, how else is one supposed to take it? I don't really care about the racism on here, genuine or not, but you claiming that others are misinterpreting your comments is stupid.

I still want to see how Wild Cobra's been taken out of context with these two issues.

He really whines a lot when people give him shit for what he posts.

Creepn
08-11-2012, 06:48 PM
but mommeh, what was the doctor even doing near my weenie with a scalpel anyway?

well son, we only wanted to reduce your sexual pleasure to conform to retarded american society, we never meant for him to take the whole thing off i so sorry son :cry

lmao

They took your whole thing off??? Daaaaamn no wonder.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:49 PM
is this your idea of light beach reading?

http://www.amazon.com/Foreskins-Lament-Memoir-Shalom-Auslander/dp/B001C2E3NU

crofl hemann has lost it he's starting to spill it all

let it out

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
They took your whole thing off??? Daaaaamn no wonder.

yeah hemann is really defensive about circumcision i actually feel bad for him now

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:52 PM
there's a south park about this. all m>s needs to do is grow a penis onto a mouse (a small mouse) and then have it grafted onto his peehole

i don't know what he's going to do about his lack of balls though

rememba det south park where real life people got sold out to eminem spaghetti mav fans on the internet and killed themselves? and then there was like a big e-battle between the surviving members of the crew and the mav fans and then posters got an elmo badge or something.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:54 PM
man as pissed as i am about circumcision, i am SOOO happy it wasn't "botched" per say and I can at least use mine until I'm like 50. dude i feel fucking bad for you lol. what complications were there exactly? do you have ilke too little skin for an erection or what?

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:54 PM
I do believe it is singular yes. You haven't said anything about women doctors or hispanic doctors to this very day. Would you see a female surgeon?
Yes, I would. I would see a black surgeon as well.

If you remember my initial statement regarding black surgeons, it had the qualifier "if he was a product of affirmative action." I have since that time pointed out I meant of a quota system. At the time, it was was discussion about race.

OH NOES.....Did Obamessiah say what I think he said. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103168)

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Yep, I think Chumpy has a hard on for you right now.

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 06:56 PM
if your foreskin surgeon is black would you turn him away?

what if it was a black mav fan who stole your tee tee liberty :wow

CuckingFunt
08-11-2012, 06:58 PM

Rub it in, why don't you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I made a foreskin troll but det one isn't it

mavs>spurs
08-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I made a foreskin troll but det one isn't it

lol did our army ever get approved? i dont think any of mine did

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-11-2012, 07:16 PM
lol did our army ever get approved? i dont think any of mine did
No :lol

I probably made to many ____face trolls. Hopefully when they go to approve them there are so many Kori and timvp don't screen any of the names.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 07:58 PM

Rub it in, why don't you.:lol

I don't bother with making trolls fyi.

Wild Cobra
08-11-2012, 08:22 PM
:lol

I don't bother with making trolls fyi.
You don't need to since you are a master baiting troll yourself.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2012, 08:30 PM
You don't need to since you are a master baiting troll yourself.I certainly do get a rise out of you without resorting to the kind of epithets you comfortably employ.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-12-2012, 02:24 AM
It's funny how everyone's takin a shit on m>s nowadays. His political views are almost as bad as his basketball takes. Dok and chump regulating his ass and everyone ignoring igotnocock post per the usual.

Spurs da champs
08-12-2012, 03:13 AM

Funny you say that :

Let's do this then bitch nigga. Shreveport 7oclock? post your phone number so i know who to contact whenever i can't find you because you're hiding..i'll coax you out and get you to meet at the local dunkin donuts if all else fails and i cant find you.

So when is it gonna be, big man? I'm off this week. I'll put up my 6'4 255 against your 5'10 240 squatty ass any day.

mavs>spurs
08-12-2012, 04:08 AM
That was in a thread where everyone was piling it on horse and he was acting like an Internet tough guy.

Be honest, did you really think I was serious there or are you just being gay?

Spurs da champs
08-12-2012, 04:24 AM
That was in a thread where everyone was piling it on horse and he was acting like an Internet tough guy.

Be honest, did you really think I was serious there or are you just being gay?

yeah when do you want to meet me in shreveport? this is me so your bitchass knows who to look for

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9447/69979894.jpg

If you post a picture of yourself, location & ask for a phone number, it implies seriousness.

Common sense.

mavs>spurs
08-12-2012, 04:28 AM
Lol thinking that's a real picture of me

Spurs da champs
08-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Lol thinking that's a real picture of me

lol posting fake height,weight & picture, beyond pathetic.

Bill_Brasky
08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
WC is fuckin creepy.