PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the next LOB

Brazil
08-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Now we know the rosters of the main contenders, who got the :lobt: ?

Brazil
08-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Sixers have a shot now with big bynum the best center of the league

pass1st
08-11-2012, 10:40 PM
It's too soon, Lakers are still incomplete and Trade deadline is a while off

Miami is still at advantage, but the gap can close quick if OKC or Lakers add something else

Brazil
08-11-2012, 10:45 PM
It's too soon, Lakers are still incomplete and Trade deadline is a while off

Miami is still at advantage, but the gap can close quick if OKC or Lakers add something else

there is no addition possible that would change the next year outcome unless you consider Blatche Barbosa.... difference maker

Brazil
08-11-2012, 10:46 PM
2 votes for other, really ?

pass1st
08-11-2012, 10:49 PM
there is no addition possible that would change the next year outcome unless you consider Blatche Barbosa.... difference maker

Trade deadline is far off, somebody big could demand a trade and change the game.

Brazil
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Trade deadline is far off, somebody big could demand a trade and change the game.

who?

Clipper Nation
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
who?
Bynum?

pass1st
08-11-2012, 10:57 PM
who?

Anybody who can demand a trade is a potential piece on the table for the big teams to scramble for. The teams now are subject to change until deadline

baseline bum
08-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I got the San Antonio Heat for banner #7, though I could see LA getting #12 also.

Brazil
08-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Anybody who can demand a trade is a potential piece on the table for the big teams to scramble for. The teams now are subject to change until deadline

at the end of the day lebron wade the t-rex won't be traded any time soon same for nash kobe howard gasol same for harden russel kd ibaka and I dont see what other key players could reinforce one of these 3 teams... barring injuries this is all that matters the rest is folklore

Brazil
08-11-2012, 11:17 PM

unless you think cuban is going to trade you dirk for gasol :lmao

pass1st
08-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm not saying its lakers that will get a deal, OKC or hell maybe clippers.

Fact of the matter is, teams are subject to change

racm
08-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Exactly. Who knows Pop might finally ship away Bonner before the playoffs.

HarlemHeat37
08-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Agree with that faggot Brazil, tbh..

Pass1st is playing the anti-jinx card by downplaying the Lakers, tbh..

Miami is currently the favorite, they have better chemistry than LA at the moment, they have the clear-cut best player in the NBA, and they added 2 potentially great role players..

LA's chemistry will be in question, but on paper, they have the most talent in the NBA..they don't need any other roster moves..their success depends entirely on health, players accepting their roles and coaching..

OKC hasn't made any additions and they probably won't..Maynor will help, but he's not an impact player..OKC's improvement depends entirely on individual development..can Westbrook learn to play team basketball?..can Durant become a consistent 2-way player?..can Harden step up in big games?..can Ibaka develop some kind of interior scoring?..

These teams won't make any deals, their rosters are set..

None of the other teams have a realistic chance..the Spurs, Celtics and Clippers rely on choking PGs as their best players..Indiana and Denver don't have a star..Dallas is too weak on the interior..the Knicks are too incompetent..

Brazil
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Agree with that faggot Brazil, tbh..

Pass1st is playing the anti-jinx card by downplaying the Lakers, tbh..

Miami is currently the favorite, they have better chemistry than LA at the moment, they have the clear-cut best player in the NBA, and they added 2 potentially great role players..

LA's chemistry will be in question, but on paper, they have the most talent in the NBA..they don't need any other roster moves..their success depends entirely on health, players accepting their roles and coaching..

OKC hasn't made any additions and they probably won't..Maynor will help, but he's not an impact player..OKC's improvement depends entirely on individual development..can Westbrook learn to play team basketball?..can Durant become a consistent 2-way player?..can Harden step up in big games?..can Ibaka develop some kind of interior scoring?..

These teams won't make any deals, their rosters are set..

None of the other teams have a realistic chance..the Spurs, Celtics and Clippers rely on choking PGs as their best players..Indiana and Denver don't have a star..Dallas is too weak on the interior..the Knicks are too incompetent..

agree with faggot welsher compulsive liar Harlem

:lmao pass1st clippers can make a move

racm
08-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Heat repeat. Spo = 6 career Finals wins, Mike Brown = 0 :lol

Jeff Van Gundy
08-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Heat are still better than the lakers even with dwight. But watch out for the knicks, they are not gonna surrender to the heat when we face them next time.

racm
08-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Heat are still better than the lakers even with dwight. But watch out for the knicks, they are not gonna surrender to the heat when we face them next time.

Knicks win their series against the Nets, book it. They then lose to Miami in 6.

:downspin:

Lincoln
08-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Now we know the rosters of the main contenders, who got the :lobt: ?

cool story stalin

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Scared? :lol

BUMP
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM
TOSB?

Can someone explain what that means to me? I don't think I've ever heard that term before tbh

pass1st
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM
agree with faggot welsher compulsive liar Harlem

It's more likely than Spurs making a move :lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
08-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol kobe>jordan

Brazil
08-12-2012, 09:48 PM
It's more likely than Spurs making a move :lmao

Landing Dwight and Nash to loose against Miami at best or worst OKC :lol

This thread is not about the Spurs.

This thread is here for you to give us your thought on who is going to win the next :lobt: Stop deflecting with your shitty: "moves can still be made"

pass1st
08-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Landing Dwight and Nash to loose against Miami at best or worst OKC :lol

This thread is not about the Spurs.

This thread is here for you to give us your thought on who is going to win the next :lobt: Stop deflecting with your shitty: "moves can still be made"

You gave an "other" option, so it's about all the teams :downspin:

I'm not deflecting anything, I already said Miami is the favorite right now. I simply added that the trade deadline is far off and this is just a premature ejaculation thread so you can get comforted by the almost unanimous agreement that Miami still has a better chance at winning it all.

jeebus
08-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Spurs

Brazil
08-12-2012, 10:02 PM
You gave an "other" option, so it's about all the teams :downspin:

I'm not deflecting anything, I already said Miami is the favorite right now. I simply added that the trade deadline is far off and this is just a premature ejaculation thread so you can get comforted by the almost unanimous agreement that Miami still has a better chance at winning it all.

I gave the other option so that Cliper Harlem Nation can vote for the clips and tlong for the blazers

I'm happy to see that you realize the big 4 won't be enough to handle the heat and next year Nash will be 76 y/o and kobe 50, lakers definitely need Mitch to spend another $20M on another superstar

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:04 PM
I gave the other option so that Cliper Harlem Nation can vote for the clips and tlong for the blazers

I'm happy to see that you realize the big 4 won't be enough to handle the heat and next year Nash will be 76 y/o and kobe 50, lakers definitely need Mitch to spend another $20M on another superstar

Why don't the Spurs just spend 20m on a superstar? :downspin:

ElNono
08-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Why don't the Spurs just spend 20m on a superstar? :downspin:

that's 10 million playoff tickets, tbh... too much IMO

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:07 PM
that's 10 million playoff tickets, tbh... too much IMO

:lol