PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson arrested

DontStopBelieving
08-12-2012, 12:04 AM
For headbutting his wife after she found a reciept for condoms :lol

On the first episode of hard knocks, he said he was going to get arrested on his day off.:downspin:

Spurs da champs
08-12-2012, 03:32 AM
For headbutting his wife after she found a reciept for condoms :lol

On the first episode of hard knocks, he said he was going to get arrested on his day off.:downspin:

He has to stay relevant somehow I mean is anyone even watching Hard Knocks this year?

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Great...now we'll get even more "it's never ok to hit a woman" ads than usual.

LnGrrrR
08-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Nice job Chad. Too bad the Patriots were too boring for you :cry :cry

DontStopBelieving
08-12-2012, 05:41 AM
He has to stay relevant somehow I mean is anyone even watching Hard Knocks this year?

Quite a bit more when the cowboys were on hard knocks during the olympics. ;)

Not posting a link from my phone, google it.

Will Hunting
08-12-2012, 09:02 AM
lol dontstopbelieving
lol Dolphins
lol Hartline as the stud receiver
lol trading Marshall for nothing
lol Tannehill top 10 pick
lol shoulda drafted a receiver and drafted Barkley or Wilson this year
lol 6-3 finish that means nothing

Avante
08-12-2012, 09:20 AM
What is with black wide receivers?

symple19
08-12-2012, 10:44 AM

Dunno...

What's with dumbass, pinked, posters?

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 08:28 PM
:lolChad Johnson cut by the Dolphins

Spurtacus
08-12-2012, 08:42 PM
:lmao Ocho Stinko

howbouthemspurs
08-12-2012, 09:03 PM
This idiot is worthless. His wasted career is over finally. Unless a team is really that desperate. But I shouldn't speak so soon, right Mr. Vick?

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 09:25 PM
What is with fatass racist spammers?

DontStopBelieving
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM
:lol Dolphins recieving unit, already the worst in the nfl, loses a starter :lol

Spursfan092120
08-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Dunno...

What's with dumbass, pinked, posters?

hmm...I'm actually agreeing with you...

Avante
08-12-2012, 11:30 PM
What is with fatass racist spammers?

Well let's see...

Plaxico Burress
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
David Boston
Keyshawn Johnson
Dez Bryant
Justin Blackmon
Rae Carruth

....racism or reality?

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 11:30 PM
At least he didnt hit his mama, though...imagine the pos scumbag who would do that

symple19
08-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Well let's see...

Plaxico Burress
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
David Boston
Keyshawn Johnson
Dez Bryant
Justin Blackmon
Rae Carruth

....racism or reality?

Dude, you could list just about any position other than kickers and come up with a list of 8 knuckleheads

Just admit you hate black people.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Dude, you could list just about any position other than kickers and come up with a list of 8 knuckleheads
The kicker position has knuckleheads too, tbh...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rAHceHSwBdM/SYZ0nFiJVtI/AAAAAAAAADA/A-EaV_xqDK4/s400/Jeff+Reed.jpg

Avante
08-12-2012, 11:58 PM

Just admit you hate black people.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, I should have been a black dude. All I do is black, hell my best friend is black. You are 100% wrong.

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:12 AM
The kicker position has knuckleheads too, tbh...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rAHceHSwBdM/SYZ0nFiJVtI/AAAAAAAAADA/A-EaV_xqDK4/s400/Jeff+Reed.jpg

:lmao

dude is an enormous douche

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:14 AM
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, I should have been a black dude. All I do is black, hell my best friend is black. You are 100% wrong.

I can't fucking believe you just pulled the "my best friend is black" card

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:

LakerHater
08-13-2012, 12:23 AM
& Cut from the Miami Dolphins!

Avante
08-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I can't fucking believe you just pulled the "my best friend is black" card

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:

Well actually Stan was my best man at my wedding.

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Well actually Stan was my best man at my wedding.

Why not just say, "what is wrong with wide receivers"?

Would that be so difficult?

Everyone knows that WR's are seemingly more prone to being retarded lawbreakers than players at other positions. They certainly don't have a monopoly, however

I'm not challenging your point, just your delivery

And you wonder why people come after you?

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:35 AM
And who the fuck is Stan?

What kind of random shit is that?

And just what state that allows gay marriage did you have to travel to to get married?

Spursfan092120
08-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Avante...food in mouth. Shut the fuck up while you're ah.....nevermind..you already fucking lost...keep digging.

Avante
08-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Why not just say, "what is wrong with wide receivers"?

Would that be so difficult?

Everyone knows that WR's are seemingly more prone to being retarded lawbreakers than players at other positions. They certainly don't have a monopoly, however

I'm not challenging your point, just your delivery

And you wonder why people come after you?

I don't wonder at all about why people come at me it's human nature to always make a know it all look bad. The problem is I do know it all.

We aren't talking wide receivers we are talking big mouth smart ass trouble making black receivers and everyone knows it. And yes I dig black folks, but reality is just that.

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:43 AM
I don't wonder at all about why people come at me it's human nature to always make a know it all look bad. The problem is I do know it all.

incredible

I'm actually speechless after this

Avante
08-13-2012, 12:49 AM
And who the fuck is Stan?

What kind of random shit is that?

And just what state that allows gay marriage did you have to travel to to get married?

Random? Didn't I just mentioned my best friend is black?

Dude, neither of us are 15 years old, ok? The gay thing??? come on man, save that bullshit for the kids here, ok? Hell, I have 4 kids I know about.

Elevate your game amigo, ok?

Avante
08-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Avante...food in mouth. Shut the fuck up while you're ah.....nevermind..you already fucking lost...keep digging.

Fuck you, am I making shit up. well? So we don't see a hell of a lot of these black receivers fucking up? Well?

I deal in reality, try it!

Avante
08-13-2012, 12:52 AM
incredible

I'm actually speechless after this

Totally prepared to prove it.

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Hell, I have 4 kids I know about

4 kids you know about?

This would insinuate that you have some you don't know about and yet you say you know everything

Oh, and since you're the oracle...What is the meaning of life?

symple19
08-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Totally prepared to prove it.

please do

Avante
08-13-2012, 01:04 AM
4 kids you know about?

This would insinuate that you have some you don't know about and yet you say you know everything

Oh, and since you're the oracle...What is the meaning of life?

I was in the Navy, so there could be a little Avante somewhere in Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan the Phillipines.

I was talking football:hat

symple19
08-13-2012, 01:09 AM
I was in the Navy, so there could be a little Avante somewhere in Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan the Phillipines.

I was talking football:hat

well, forgive me for thinking you may actually be delusional enough to believe you knew everything in general

And the fact that you were in the Navy explains alot

Too scared for the real shit in the Army or Marines, eh?

Avante
08-13-2012, 01:35 AM
well, forgive me for thinking you may actually be delusional enough to believe you knew everything in general

And the fact that you were in the Navy explains alot

Too scared for the real shit in the Army or Marines, eh?

Nope, my dad was in the Navy.

symple19
08-13-2012, 01:41 AM
Nope, my dad was in the Navy.

gotcha, so basically you were too scared to join the Army or marines...or think for yourself for that matter

it's okay to be scared Avante'. it is. Even for such a big, strong, guy such as yourself

Avante
08-13-2012, 01:45 AM
gotcha, so basically you were too scared to join the Army or marines...or think for yourself for that matter

it's okay to be scared Avante'. it is. Even for such a big, strong, guy such as yourself

Well if you want to talk "with" me, cool. If you are too rude and childish to carry on a real converstion like the grown ups do, see ya~~~~~~~~~~ No time for punk kids.

symple19
08-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Well if you want to talk "with" me, cool. If you are too rude and childish to carry on a real converstion like the grown ups do, see ya~~~~~~~~~~ No time for punk kids.

It's hilarious how you constantly use the "punk kids" line while you simultaneously call people names and resort to the same type of attacks that these so-called "punk kids" use

You're a lying, hypocritical, piece of shit.

Childish enough for you??

Avante
08-13-2012, 02:11 AM
It's hilarious how you constantly use the "punk kids" line while you simultaneously call people names and resort to the same type of attacks that these so-called "punk kids" use

You're a lying, hypocritical, piece of shit.

Childish enough for you??

If you paid any attention at all you'd notice that I usually try to carry on real conversations not silly ass bullshit like you have been doing, dude you followed me around for two days. I finally decided to toss you a bone.

Be cool with me and it will be cool, start acting like a punk ass little kid and I'll treat you like one. It's plain to see you're just some dumb ass little fucker without anything with some substance attached to it to say, so I'm done with you. So don't be following me round anymore, got it asshole, good!

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

symple19
08-13-2012, 02:21 AM
If you paid any attention at all you'd notice that I usually try to carry on real conversations not silly ass bullshit like you have been doing, dude you followed me around for two days. I finally decided to toss you a bone.

Be cool with me and it will be cool, start acting like a punk ass little kid and I'll treat you like one. It's plain to see you're just some dumb ass little fucker without anything with some substance attached to it to say, so I'm done with you. So don't be following me round anymore, got it asshole, good!

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Another quality post from a lying, hypocritical, delusional, coward.

Submission suits you

Avante
08-13-2012, 02:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Another quality post from a lying, hypocritical, delusional, coward.

Submission suits you

That's called knowing your target audience, now how predictable was that? Poor little shit, dummy as no clue:rolleyes

symple19
08-13-2012, 02:36 AM
That's called knowing your target audience, now how predictable was that? Poor little shit, dummy as no clue:rolleyes

thought you were done with me? :lmao

are you one of those guys who can't go without having the last word

are you mad?

dirk4mvp
08-13-2012, 03:42 AM

I never thought of this but Avante vs 90210 would be a tight ST rivalry.

Blake
08-13-2012, 09:36 AM

How many non black wide receivers are out there other than Matt Jones, Welker#1receiver and Amendola?

lebomb
08-13-2012, 10:31 AM

Fuck that Avante is RIGHT!!!! There are FAR more black football players that get in trouble than whites. Its just a fuckin fact period........and Im black. I think its kinda embarrassing QF. :depressed

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Brandon Stoakley, Decker

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Well let's see...

Plaxico Burress
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
David Boston
Keyshawn Johnson
Dez Bryant
Justin Blackmon
Rae Carruth

....racism or reality?
OK so that's 8 black wide receivers who you've named. I'd say for every 1 white receiver there are at least 8 black receivers, so if I can point out 1 white receiver who's had legal issues then it's not race related.

Matt Jones

There you have it.

DPG21920
08-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Wait, so now DoK is not racist? When did this happen :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 02:38 PM
I just want to make sure Avante is aware of a white receiver who did worse shit (like deal large amounts of cocaine) than any of the receivers he listed tbh.

dirk4mvp
08-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Matt Jones is arguably one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever wear a NFL uniform, regardless of his race. But of course Avante has no clue, he still doesn't know why he's morbidly obese either tho..

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 02:53 PM
It's still hilarious Matt Jones did something way worse than what Chris Henry or Pacman did but received a dink penalty for it because the NFL is so desparate to have a successful white non-slot receiver.

dirk4mvp
08-13-2012, 02:58 PM
tbh maybe no one really ever paid attention to his exuberant crimes because he was stuck so far in Del Rio's doghouse for anybody to see :cry :cry

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
:cry You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, I should have been a black dude. All I do is black, hell my best friend is black. You are 100% wrong. :cry

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh wow, B, you seriously played the "I'm black on the inside," "I can't be racist because I do 'black' things," and "my best friend is black" cards in the same damn post! Legendary tbh...

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 03:10 PM
:cry "Don't call me a racist cuz I wanna do hoodrat stuff with my friends!" :cry

Avante
08-13-2012, 04:38 PM
:cry "Don't call me a racist cuz I wanna do hoodrat stuff with my friends!" :cry

You don't seem to know the difference between reality and racism. Are the fastst sprinters black, yes they are. Are the best running backs black, yes they are. You actually see that as racism?

Blake
08-13-2012, 04:57 PM
All I do is black.

What did her daddeh say when she brought home a fat ol fucking cracker that only wanted to talk about track stars from the 1940s?

Avante
08-13-2012, 05:23 PM
What did her daddeh say when she brought home a fat ol fucking cracker that only wanted to talk about track stars from the 1940s?

My wife is white, so our the kids:hat

Let's take today for example...

After a jog/shower/breakfast...

Sat down an read...Black and Blue....the story of song writer Andy Razafkerielo a black out of Harlem way back in the day.

After 30 pages, When out into my Forthress of Solitude and listened to some Washboard Sam, Jazz Gillum, Bumble Bee Slim and Big Bill Broonzy, yep, black.

Arriving here I talked about black tracksters and NFLers.

Just a normal day.

DontStopBelieving
08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
My wife is white, so our the kids:hat

Let's take today for example...

After a jog/shower/breakfast...

Sat down an read...Black and Blue....the story of song writer Andy Razafkerielo a black out of Harlem way back in the day.

After 30 pages, When out into my Forthress of Solitude and listened to some Washboard Sam, Jazz Gillum, Bumble Bee Slim and Big Bill Broonzy, yep, black.

Arriving here I talked about black tracksters and NFLers.

Just a normal day.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Avante
08-13-2012, 05:40 PM
The fuck is wrong with you?

Not a thing, why?

Ashy Larry
08-13-2012, 06:49 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c10.0.403.403/p403x403/549518_10151162315672223_760211391_n.jpg

ploto
08-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I would never defend someone injuring his wife, but I am not ready to believe her story over his. If you ever even glanced at an episode of Basketball Wives, you would know that she is very violent and volatile. She fights with just about everyone, threatens them, assaults them, and has thrown a bottle at one of them. I have wondered how she has never been arrested for any of the things she has done. She even got mad at someone for going to the authorities to press charges when Evelyn's assistant hit this woman. Irony?

leemajors
08-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I would never defend someone injuring his wife, but I am not ready to believe her story over his. If you ever even glanced at an episode of Basketball Wives, you would know that she is very violent and volatile. She fights with just about everyone, threatens them, assaults them, and has thrown a bottle at one of them. I have wondered how she has never been arrested for any of the things she has done. She even got mad at someone for going to the authorities to press charges when Evelyn's assistant hit this woman. Irony?

Being engaged to Toine should have been a red flag for him, wow. I had seen nothing about that before, haha.

The Franchise
08-15-2012, 07:47 PM

I don't think you should hit anyone, but I'm having trouble finding sympathy for this bitch.

ploto
08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/755810/basketball-wives-4-episode-8-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1682339