08-12-2012, 09:00 AM
:lol losing to russia
:lol butthurt bitches
:lol DAF86
:lol whining to refs and kicking things
:lol no medal

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:02 AM
end of an era, tbh.... back to bobcats-level basketball...

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Son you are disrespecting a great team right now...Their 5 starters played played almost the whole game and was still close at the end.

Nothing but respect for this great generation.

jeebus
08-12-2012, 09:04 AM

Bobcats have 12 NBA players on their roster; Argentina is gonna be like Congo in the Worlds.

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:05 AM
What can you expect from a country with fatasses like you son?

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:06 AM
russia was better... you can't take anything away from them... top 4 in the world for AARPentina is great considering they're likely not even to qualify for the next olympics, tbh

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:07 AM
What can you expect from a country with fatasses like you son?

I expect better than a country full of broke-ass pedos like yours son...

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
I expect better than a country full of broke-ass pedos like you son...
The pedo and goat fucking thing is a ST myth,so change your schtick..

:lolonly 219.8 pounds

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:10 AM
The pedo and goat fucking thing is a ST myth,so change your schtick..

Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability (http://news.yahoo.com/furor-greece-over-pedophilia-disability-174002476.html)

:lol thinking it was a schtick
:lol government sponsored pedophilia
:lol greece
:lol fucked by Nigeria
:lol mad

Blake
08-12-2012, 09:10 AM
The worst part is Manu logging in more wear and tear with nothing to show for it.

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability (http://news.yahoo.com/furor-greece-over-pedophilia-disability-174002476.html)

:lol thinking it was a schtick
:lol government sponsored pedophilia
:lol greece
:lol fucked by Nigeria
:lol mad

The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list — that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists — were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.

So Greeks are pyromaniacs,gamblers,sadomazochists etc?? They are simply recognized as mentally ill.

:lolGreece will still be a force,Argentina will go to irrelevancy for the next 20 years
:lol2001 economic crisis
:lolfat

baseline bum
08-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Time for half the team to go back to selling silver table to table at the taqueria.

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:23 AM
So Greeks are pyromaniacs,gamblers,sadomazochists etc?? They are simply recognized as mentally ill.

:lol rationalizing government support for pedos and kleptomanics
:lol more reasons why greece is fucked up
:lol never won shit at the olympics
:lol perennially irrelevant

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:31 AM
They are mentally ill son,and they need our support,just like fatasses like you..I'd expect you to understand.

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:40 AM
They are mentally ill son,and they need our support,just like fatasses like you..I'd expect you to understand.

son, you don't need to apologize for supporting pedophiles and kleptomaniacs... you have it bad enough with an irrelevant basketball team and a country owned by germany... :lol

:lol thinking the pedo shit was a schtick
:lol running the "fat" schtick to the ground
:lol telling other posters to stop using schticks

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:43 AM
son, you don't need to apologize for supporting pedophiles and kleptomaniacs... you have it bad enough with an irrelevant basketball team and a country owned by germany... :lol

:lol thinking the pedo shit was a schtick
:lol running the "fat" schtick to the ground
:lol telling other posters to stop using schticks
Son Germany doesn't own us,it's just big brother taking care of the young tbh.

You wouldn't know anyting about running.

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Son Germany doesn't own us,it's just big brother taking care of the young tbh.

:lmao Germany owns every inch of that ass, it's the only reason pedophiles and kleptomaniacs are getting paid

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:47 AM
:lmao Germany owns every inch of that ass, it's the only reason pedophiles and kleptomaniacs are getting paid
Did your nazi allies give you a share?

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Did your nazi allies give you a share?

:lol quickly changing the subject

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:52 AM
:lol quickly changing the subject
And I can do it again,enjoy the death of Argentinian basketball :lol

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:54 AM
And I can do it again,enjoy the death of Argentinian basketball :lol

Not enjoying it, tbh... but it's definitely true, this is the end of it... :toast

resistanze
08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Manu was RAGING :lol

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Not enjoying it, tbh... but it's definitely true, this is the end of it... :toast
Real talk,it's a sad day for international basketball.Argentina played the right way,it was a thing of beauty :toast

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 10:00 AM
argentina pulled hard fight and only fell short by narrow gap, although they lost this game they still deserve our respect tbh

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 10:03 AM
manu drew an O foul with his trademark flopping which almost sealed up the bronze for them, shved was just gold like. it baffles me though why argentinians didn't foul when they were 2pt down with like 10secs left on board

Jodelo
08-12-2012, 10:14 AM
manu drew an O foul with his trademark flopping which almost sealed up the bronze for them, shved was just gold like. it baffles me though why argentinians didn't foul when they were 2pt down with like 10secs left on board

They lost the ball and Russia had an uncontested layup fastbreak.

irishock
08-12-2012, 11:06 AM
35 yr old Ginobili carrying this team

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2012, 11:24 AM
lol crying to refs....fkn pathetic

dirk4mvp
08-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Argentina as a country sucks but at least it ain't Mexico I guess.

DMC
08-12-2012, 11:57 AM
The worst part is Manu logging in more wear and tear with nothing to show for it.
That's pointless now. It won't change the Spurs fortunes one way or the other.

DMC
08-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Argentina as a country sucks but at least it ain't Mexico I guess.
True, they didn't win the gold in soccer either.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2012, 12:02 PM

I'd take less olympic medals to not be stigmatized by being Mexican.

ElNono
08-12-2012, 12:05 PM

tbh, Argentina already won gold in soccer in 2008 so they skipped the competition this time...

TheRealCB
08-12-2012, 12:16 PM
:lmao

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 07:06 PM

they won the world cup twice while be@ners have none, and you know the world up is what really matters in the soccer world

DMC
08-12-2012, 07:08 PM
If you had that option. If you're going to be Mexican anyhow, having the gold is better than nothing.

DMC
08-12-2012, 07:09 PM
they won the world cup twice while be@ners have none, and you know the world up is what really matters in the soccer world
Right and the NBA championship is all that matters in basketball. No one gives a shit about the Olympics since it's a given who's going to win anyhow.

AussieFanKurt
08-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry but is this really a surprise. Argentines are good but too old by now. Russia had a good tournie

AussieFanKurt
08-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Right and the NBA championship is all that matters in basketball. No one gives a shit about the Olympics since it's a given who's going to win anyhow.

Truth bomb

DMC
08-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry but is this really a surprise. Argentines are good but too old by now. Russia had a good tournie
Argentina, little pissant country shook the basketball world. Now when you think of Argentina, you no longer think of a shitty Madonna movie. You think of basketball.

AussieFanKurt
08-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Argentina, little pissant country shook the basketball world. Now when you think of Argentina, you no longer think of a shitty Madonna movie. You think of basketball.

Yeah I guess, I know they can ball but aren't all their best players old now

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 07:31 PM
argentina will soon step down as a top-tier team in the basketball world just like the greeks did a couple years ago imho, their guys are old :cry

ElNono
08-12-2012, 07:33 PM
It's over for Argentina in basketball tbh... at least they could dominate an olympics while at their peak... now it's back to soccer...

lefty
08-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Bobcats have 12 NBA players on their roster; Argentina is gonna be like Congo in the Worlds.

If the Bobcats have an NBA roster, then it's a pretty sad one

DAF86
08-12-2012, 07:44 PM
:lol Mavs
:lol Third World country being more succesful in basketball than the Mavs
:lol Every part of Argentina being a better place to live than Dallas

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 07:45 PM
It's over for Argentina in basketball tbh... at least they could dominate an olympics while at their peak... now it's back to soccer...

they're no longer a top team in soccer either imho. although they have messi who's arguable the best player in the world now plus others who're also worldclass talents, spain still is and will be the dominant power in soccer games for many years to come tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Methinks that Dallas has areas much better than this:

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Villa-31-Slum-Buenos-AIres-Argentina.jpg

Here comes the part where DAF says he was just trolling and not being serious

DMC
08-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah I guess, I know they can ball but aren't all their best players old now
Yes, but it's not like Argentina was a basketball Mecca before they came. What they were able to accomplish was amazing.

DAF86
08-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Methinks that Dallas has areas much better than this:

http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Villa-31-Slum-Buenos-AIres-Argentina.jpg

Here comes the part where DAF says he was just trolling and not being serious

:lol 99%

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 07:50 PM
:lol Mavs
:lol Third World country being more succesful in basketball than the Mavs

there're some areas in dallas where you'd never want to set your foot in. the n!ggers there would shoot you on sight just because you're a be@ner or chink or if you look like one tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
:lol 99%
DAF back pedals after saying something retarded, who woulda seen that one coming.

DAF86
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
BTW, you do realize that when somebody quotes somebody else they can see what they wrote right? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM
BTW, you do realize that when somebody quotes somebody else they can see what they wrote right? :lol
Yeah I do, but now you can't use the "I intentionally said something really stupid to troll!" cop out you love to use.

NRHector
08-12-2012, 07:54 PM

actually when I think of Argentina I think of her

bND42XVSnIY&feature

ElNono
08-12-2012, 08:02 PM
they're no longer a top team in soccer either imho. although they have messi who's arguable the best player in the world now plus others who're also worldclass talents, spain still is and will be the dominant power in soccer games for many years to come tbh

I agree that argentina has slipped, especially defensively, but they don't have to build from the ground up to get to elite status, like, say, mexico... as far as spain, xabi is a lot of who they are, IMO, and he's getting into TOSB status so I expect a shift of power there sooner rather than later...

All that said, argentina has much better chances of putting together a competitive soccer team than basketball team, imo.

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 08:05 PM
When i think of Argentina i still think of Eichmann getting safe harbor and the Mossad having to kidnap him out. A couple guys playing orangutan theater doesnt change that.

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 08:07 PM
actually when I think of Argentina I think of her

bND42XVSnIY&feature

Ok, that was good

Darth_Pelican
08-12-2012, 08:14 PM
:lol Argentina
:lol Letting countries like Ethiopia, India, Mongolia, & Turkey win more medals than you

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/medals.html

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 08:16 PM
I agree that argentina has slipped, especially defensively, but they don't have to build from the ground up to get to elite status, like, say, mexico... as far as spain, xabi is a lot of who they are, IMO, and he's getting into TOSB status so I expect a shift of power there sooner rather than later...

All that said, argentina has much better chances of putting together a competitive soccer team than basketball team, imo.

there's a power shift but it's most likely to be one from spain to spain tbh. perhaps we'll see less of xavi, villa, puyol on the future tournaments and more of silva, fabregas, llorent etc... spain have an abundance of young prospects who're excellent and capable of perpetuating their dominance imho. just because they bungled the olympics this year it doesn't mean they're drought of young talents tbh

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 08:20 PM
That video was really good.

Latarian Milton
08-12-2012, 08:24 PM
:lol Letting countries like Ethiopia, India, Mongolia, & Turkey win more medals than you

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/medals.html

and all countries not named US are outnumbered by them chinks on the medals list :lmao who gives a fuck though. you might be the #1 on such a list or the runner-up and still be a shitty country overall imho

NRHector
08-12-2012, 08:36 PM
That video was really good.

of course it is

NRHector
08-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Ok, that was good

you know what's funny, she was illegal in the US and was sent back to Argentina

ElNono
08-12-2012, 08:43 PM

not surprised tbh... especially Ethiopia... those niggas can run...

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2012, 08:48 PM
you know what's funny, she was illegal in the US and was sent back to Argentina

We did that to some jews in wwii as well, and they were promptly gassed. Never said amurrakuh doesnt make mistakes.

Reck
08-12-2012, 08:53 PM
That's what happens when you're a 1-man team.